Don't Call ME...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be thinkin' about you too, hottie. OOH, you make me sizzle. Lotsa love 'n' kisses you know where! Happy jilling!" Click.

Susan couldn't believe it. Her heart raced. Not only was it the same woman, she had her info, and had upped the ante. Now she presumed Susan was masturbating to her, and was reciprocating. This was getting way out of hand. Much as she didn't want to, Susan thought she might just have to star-69 her after all. She didn't know if anything more serious would develop. Again, how much more did she know about her? And again, was she plotting possible threats??

Susan's heart thundered through her chest as she dialed the three buttons. But she did so, and brought the phone to her ear.

Beep-BEEP-BEEEEEEEEEP. "Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number, and dial again."

Susan had to admit this result gave her a tiny bit of relief, as she was apprehensive to confront the situation head-on. Unlike her sister, she'd never been skilled at handling confrontations. But she knew this little relief would be greatly outweighed by dread, if and when this continued. Should she just call the police?

After enough thinking, she came to a decision. She'd considered leaving work right now to go home and toil on this, but it didn't seem drastic cause to take liberal leave. If the girl was threatening her, that might be another story. She'd been saying graphic perverse, sexual things, but hadn't made any legitimate threats. Susan would stay at work, and what was more, would save this message for evidence. Confidants could now too hear the actual voice. And hear that this girl knew her name.

Yes. She'd go on with work. Cutting her workday in half and going home because she was scared felt like letting the caller win. Suddenly without much of an appetite for lunch, she went back into the office. Her day slogged on and finished, after which she didn't really feel like going home either. But she knew she'd have to sooner or later. She wanted to talk to Jess, but Jess had to work tonight, so she was kind of c.o.l. She guessed she might as well just head home and see what happened.

Wait a sec...did I just totally forg—... Oh my god.

She realized she forgot to update Julie on this and play her the message. How on Earth this could possibly have slipped her mind she couldn't fathom, but, she could just proceed to do so tomorrow...back at home, she turned her cell back on. No more new messages. Well, there was good news anyway. She dialed her sister.

"Hey, Jess?...Yeah, hey, it's me. Listen, when're you gonna be home tonight?... Oh, no, no, it's not about dinner; you can have whatever you want for dinner, I just...eh...got something I wanna talk to you about. It's kinda important.

"...No, no no, Jess, 's not about that. It-jus-th—...never mind, Jess, it's not about you. I'll just see you when you get back."

Susan wasn't sure what to do now. Did she kick back and turn on the TV set? Did she go online and research her problem, just waiting for the phone to ring? She supposed she could call her parents, or go and visit them. But she couldn't just let this drive her out of her own home. Maybe she should call the police. Or someone. She didn't want to just sit here by herself.

Finally, she decided on her parents. And in person. She could use some comfort, and determined this was the literal way to go. She picked up her purse with all normal necessaries, got back in the car and drove the 4.5 miles to her folks'.

"Well hi, doll!" greeted her mother Rosie, opening the door. "This is a nice surprise! Honey, Susie's here!" she called to Susan's father Larry. They hugged, kissed and took her into the family room.

"So what brings you by, Suse?" asked Larry. "Update on your Christmas plans?"

"No actually, Dad, no change there. But as it turns out, I've run into a little, eh...let's say...situation. And...well, I was hoping you guys might be able to give me a little advice...or comfort...and-or guidance."

"Well, of course, sweetheart!" said Rosie. "You know we'll do anything we can for you. What's the matter?"

Oh, this was awkward. Susan wasn't especially keen talking to her folks on anything sexually related, but she did kind of have to make an exception. She pulled out her cell and proceeded to play them the message.

Click. Susan disconnected and sat in silence a moment, letting her parents take this in. Both were stymied what to say, caught off-guard and unawares. When they remained quiet, Susan spoke.

"She, uh...sh-she called me last night too. She didn't exactly say anything like this, but she told me...that I knew I wanted to 'get naked with' her," Susan air quoted.

Larry rejoined. "Was that on your cell too?"

"Larry, what does that matter??" Rosie wanted to know. "This woman's harassing our daughter!"

"But Mom, it does matter," Susan insisted. "'Cause no, it wasn't. Last night it was my landline. So she has both my home number and my cell number! And I dunno how she got 'em. I dunno anything about her!"

"Does this make you feel unsafe?" her Dad asked.

"Well...I dunno if 'unsafe''d be the word," Susan considered. "I think Mom's more on the right track. She hasn't threatened me...at least not yet. I feel more...harassed than unsafe, I guess. Little more...disturbed, y'know?"

"Well, this really pisses me off!" said Rosie. "If I got my hands on this sick little pervert, she'd be sorry she ever picked up a phone!!"

"A'right, Rosie, a'right," said Larry. "It's not gonna help to lose control."

"Larry, you did hear that message, didn't you?? This little psycho thinks Susan's thinking about her and touching her..."

Rosie got a bit less than comfy herself. She paused, swallowed, and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"...Vagina!"

Susan gave a tiny chuckle-scoff. If the situation wasn't so unpleasant it would be kind of humorous. Her mother Rosie'd say now and then that she wasn't a prude. And Susan believed her, though she often tossed off signals to the contrary. She was a bit old-fashioned, and needed time to adjust to both her daughters' homosexuality. But she loved them no matter what, and wouldn't discourage their adult sex lives. An obscene phone call, then again, was a different story.

Larry's reaction took a different turn. He certainly wasn't happy about this either, but what he wanted to know was how this person knew so much about his daughter. He imagined she probably dug her up through social media. After another moment, he rose.

"Y'know what? Hang on, I'll be right back."

He retrieved his laptop, brought it to the living room, went online and navigated.

"Susie, you're on Facebook, right?"

"Yeah, sure Dad. Twitter too."

"Well, there's the thing, honey. Your residence includes your land phone. And with access to sites like this, it's not especially difficult for someone to get your contact info. I mean, Suse...I don't love saying this, but...personal privacy's not what it was years ago. Our business is all out there now. 'F you're on the net, you're on the grid."

"Well, yeah Dad, I get that. But...what'm I supposed to do about this?"

"Well babe...if it's really bothering you, you might need to contact the proper authorities. You can wait and see if the calls persist, or take action now. You're a big girl. We can give you our input and tell you what we think, but the final decision has to be yours."

"D'you wanna stay with us tonight, sweetie?" asked her Mom.

"Rosie, the woman has her cell number," said Larry. "Staying here won't keep the calls away."

"Exactly!" said Rosie. "I'd like to wait and see if this little perv does call again! I wanna give her a piece of my mind!"

"Rosie, I get how you feel, but I really think we need to let Susan handle this on her own."

"He's right, Mom. I can't just let her drive me outta my own home. But I definitely plan to keep you posted."

Rosie didn't feel great about doing so, but she allowed Susan to hug and kiss them, take their regards home for Jess, and adjourn.

*****

Wednesday, December 10th, 2014, 7:42 p.m.

The first thing Susan did when she got home was check her messages.

"You have: three...new...messages," the electronic voice greeted.

I do? She wasn't sure she loved the sound of this.

Beep. "Hey, sis, it's me," began the first message.

Oh. Good. It was Jess.

"Can we maybe have pizza for dinner? Like, one of those really big supreme stuffed crust ones? That'd be awesome. Thanks."

Susan shrugged. Sure, she thought. Why the hell not. She was far past resentment of her sister's presumptuous nature. Besides, it wasn't a bad idea. They were both pizza lovers, and she could use a little comfort food this evening.

"You're the best, babe. See ya in a couple hours." Click.

Okay, so the subsequent messages were likely also Jess'. Her sis did tend to call several consecutive times in single spans. She probably wanted to modify her pizza order. Or, more predictably, add to it.

Beep. "A'right Jess, what else d'you want?" Susan asked out loud.

"Well well well, sexy Susan, you are a busy little bee, now aren't'cha, sweet cheeks??" asked a semi-familiar voice.

UH-oh... This was increasingly taxing her nerves. As she tried to decide whether to let it play or just skip and delete it, it went on.

"I got my vibrildo on me right now, and I'm imagining it's your tongue, baby...I want you so bad."

Someone needs a fucking hobby, the caustic part of Susan's mind thought.

"Oh GOD, it feels so good, Susan...I want you to sit on my face. I wanna taste you...I wanna suck you..."

For the love of crying out loud... If this wasn't so creepy it might actually almost be kind of...hot. But...ugh.

"I wanna make you cum like you've never cum before in your life, Susie Q."

All right, decided Susan, enough. She rested her finger over the skip button.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!" came the voice, upon the sudden onset of apparent climax. "FUCK!! Oh, YES!!"

Holy—!

"Ahhhhhhh...yeeeeeeeeeessss.

"Talk to ya next time, dirty-flirty lovergirl!" chuckled the voice. Click.

Oh, my, fucking, god.

Beep. "Hey, girl, Jessie here again. Just tried callin' ya a minute ago, couldn't get through. Who're ya talkin' to? Anyway, hope ya didn't order the 'zza already. Listen, you wanna throw a Mountain Dew on that too? Or a Pepsi? Or both; both'd be good. Oooh, ooh, and some cinnamon sticks too, that'd be dynamite! You get all that? Thanks again, Suse, you rock. See ya!" Click.

... Oh, my, fucking, god.

*****

Wednesday, December 10th, 2014, 9:53 p.m.

Susan placed the order, because she'd told Jess she could have whatever she wanted for dinner, and didn't feel like hearing her whine if she didn't get it. It appeared shortly before Jess arrived home. Susan laid it out in the kitchen, but wasn't particularly famished just now. She paced anxiously back and forth as her kid sister bounded through the door.

"Whew! Damn, it's cold out there!" Jess shivered off the chill, slamming the door behind her. "Hi babe! 'Dya get the food?"

Susan removed herself from Jess' eager path. "Right in the kitchen."

Jess grinned and threw a hug on her. "Oh thanks Susie! You totally rule!" she exulted.

Susan smirked as she watched Jess open a pizza box like it was already Christmas. She had to admit, while her sister may have been something of a...well, she didn't want to come right out and use a word like "sponger" or "mooch." But...she could be pretty darned grateful when she wanted to be. In fact, Jess looked so grateful, Susan almost wasn't sure she wanted to see how much. The food was delish, and her sister looked hungry enough to rape it. Sure enough, she returned with a full plate, grabbed the remote and collapsed on the couch, legs stripped to the boxer shorts.

"Ahhh...best, night, ever," Jess sighed happily.

Susan smiled. As much as her sister could bug her sometimes, she really did enjoy pleasing her. In fact, she thought she might go get some dinner herself. She heard Jess address her coming back out of the kitchen.

"Zhuuzhe!" Jess pushed the one-syllable abbreviation of her sister's name through a full mouth. "Phone!"

Susan broke stride. Sure enough, that was the phone ringing.

Oh lord, so help me... Susan decided to handle this in her room, taking the pizza with her though her appetite began waning again.

"Be right back, Jess..."

Slam. Rrrrrrrriiii— "Hello?"

"Well hi there, sex doll! I was startin' to think you were avoiding me, hot stuff."

"You thought right," Susan growled. "Look, enough the hell is enough. Who the fuck are you, and why're you doing this to me?!"

"Why, I told you, sweet chick pea!" giggled the voice. "I'm the girl of your dreams, playmate!"

"I'm gonna ask you nicely: please get lost. I've got enough going on in my life right now; I don't have time for an obese phone caller."

The voice chuckled. "I think you mean 'obscene,' fluffy muff."

"No, no no," contradicted Susan, feeling moxie kick in. "I meant 'obese.' You sound fat."

"Why, I am not fat at all, honey puss. I am slim, petite and delicious."

"Oh? You don't sound it at all. I think you're actually a three hundred-pound pig with braces and acne."

"Now where would you get an idea like that, sweetcakes?"

"Reality, bitch."

There was no immediate response. Now fueled with fiery ire, Susan went on.

"In reality, obese phone callers're desperate losers who have nothing better to do with their time or space-wasting lives. And that's all you are, sleazeball. You're just a fat, pathetic, worthless cunt."

Silence.

"Aw, why, what's the matter, ya douchey creep?" Susan shouted, feeling herself getting out of line with verbal abuse, but unable to stop. "Nothing to say now??"

"Oh now Susan, I know you don't mean those things, sexy bear. You're hurting my feelings, sugar."

Susan gave a laugh. "'Feelings'??" she exclaimed. "Obese phone callers have feelings?! Imagine that, fat-ass!"

Her bedroom door opened behind her.

"Susie, who the hell ya talkin' to?" Jess wished to know. "I could hear ya yellin' all the way down the hall."

Susan turned to see her, sighing with exasperation. She covered the mouthpiece.

"An obscene phone call."

Jess made a face. "Ugh, that's sick."

"Yeah, she's pretty depraved."

"It's a girl??" Jess' face morphed from downright disgust to high intrigue. She grabbed for the phone. "Mine! Gimme!"

Well, there was an interesting idea. Susan could hand it off to her sister and see how Jess handled it.

"...What the hell; here."

Jess took the phone. "Hey you. So you're an obscene phone caller, huh? What'cha wearin'??"

It was Susan's turn to make a face. Jess might actually be pretty good at this type of thing...which in and of itself was a disturbing thought... But just a moment later, Jess' smirk faded to a frown.

"This is Jess. Who's this?"

Susan raised her eyebrows. Would her sister have better luck getting a name out of this character?

"'Put Susan back on'?!" Jess repeated indignantly. "Well fuck you too, lady!"

Hmph. Apparently not.

"No, you wish!" Jess retorted. She tossed the phone on Susan's bed and about-faced to the living room.

Well, so much for that. Susan was about to pick the phone back up, but then thought...

...Why? ...Just hang up!

So she did. Two minutes later—

Rrrrrrrrriiiiing!

Dammit. Sigh. "Hello?"

"Well hey, there y'are, sexy baby. Guess we got disconnected."

That was it. She'd had it now. Suddenly, it all came pouring out. Even if she wanted to stop it, she couldn't.

"No, actually, in fact I hung up. 'Cause unlike yourself, I've got better things to do than indulge some pitiful lard-ass chicken shit hiding behind her phone like a troll. I said it before, I'll say it again: you, caller, are a psychopath. You need help. Now listen. What I want you to do is hang up, put yourself to bed, and seek professional counseling in the morning. Keep calling, I'll no longer answer. Leave as many the hell voicemails as you please, but once the police show up, problem's all yours, my friend. We clear?"

Again, only silence followed.

"Hm," Susan subtly chuckled at her. "That's what I thought."

A sound came across the line. It sounded like...a sniffle??

"OH, my, god. Are you crying, for Chris'sakes?"

Identical sniffles and whimpers ensued. But no more words. Susan could only scoff.

"Wow. You're even more pathetic than I thought. You're not even a woman, are you? You're just a perverted little girl."

More weeping.

"...Yeah, a'right. Well, like I said twenty-four hours ago, I'm hanging up now. Go annoy someone else."

Click.

*****

Thursday, December 11th, 2014, 9:12 a.m.

Feeling more empowered after telling the obscene caller what was up last night, Susan got up, took her shower, got dressed and had breakfast, and got into work all on time. She decided her Dad had been right: if she wanted something done effectively, she had to do it herself. She could hardly wait to tell them the good news. But in the meantime, she could certainly tell Julie. She opened an IM window to do just this, starting off with a smiley Emoticon.

HEY JULES!

WELL HEY SUSE YOU SEEM LIKE YOU'RE IN A BETTER MOOD TODAY WHAT'S UP?

I AM! YOU KNOW THAT LITTLE THING I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT YESTERDAY? WELL I THINK I MAY HAVE ACTUALLY TAKEN CARE OF IT.

OH THAT'S GREAT! SWEET WORK SUSE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT.

They carried on chatting a little more as the morning came to a close. At approximately a quarter to noon, Susan's cell vibrated.

Uh-oh... She removed the phone, desperately hoping it was someone with whom she actually wanted to converse.

UNAVAILABLE

Oh for god's sake, you have got to be kidding me! What the hell do I have to do to get rid of her??

She stepped outside where she could nab a moment of privacy, and quietly answered.

"Look, I'm not kidding you," she snarled. "You dial this number one more goddamn time, you will regret it."

"Susan, Susan, please please please don't hang up on me."

"What the hell do you want from me, you psycho? Do I have to get a fucking restraining order put out on you?!"

"Okay, Susan, please, if you'll just give me a chance, I've decided to tell you the truth. All of it. Everything."

"Oh really? Well, listen up, tubbo: your so-called 'truth' might've flown with me the first time. But you not only crossed the line with me, you can't even see the goddamned thing at this point. So whatever the hell your story is, I couldn't be less interested. Now do you wanna go away on your own this time, or shall I do the honors once more?"

"Susan, I swear, I'll do, say or give anything if you'll please just listen to me."

Susan sighed. She felt her inner compulsions pulling and tugging. The caller's voice sounded especially desperate.