Don't Call My Son Names

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you going to do?"

"I came here tonight to fuck T.I. so I'm going to try to get him away from that married slut. Ah but if I can't, then I'll give Dave a ring and take my frustrations out on him. I'm sure he won't complain. What is a boyfriend for after all?" she laughed.

Veronica was thankful as she took her turn in the toilet. Her legs were trembling with emotion as she sat. She closed her eyes as she peed. Her pussy felt swollen and aroused, she had a yearning in the pit of her stomach but she was angry at the unknown girl's comments too. Suddenly she felt an inevitability about the relationship with T.I.

"Christ, it feels like I'm being seduced by everyone except him. Oh god, what am I doing, I want him, I want to fuck him, I want to feel what it's like" she thought. "It's not going to happen, it's not. I'm married. Jesus."

So when she left the toilet it was with mixed feelings as she went to see if Tahnee needed some help.

"Tahnee, your son is a very special guy" Veronica said sipping her drink.

"I told you that when we were at Karva's café" she laughed.

"Oh god, I wasn't thinking of THAT" Veronica replied choking on her words as she felt her face blushing furiously. "God you are incorrigible Tahnee. Anyway, I will just have to take your word on that won't I?"

"Ha ha, well, I don't know, will you? If you have any doubts I'm sure that a smart girl like you could find out somehow" Tahnee responded with a laugh. But there no laughter behind the look she gave Veronica as she spoke.

"TAHNEE" Veronica stuttered in a flushed voice. Tahnee noted with satisfaction the absence of any offence or eye contact as Veronica blushed furiously.

Veronica took a big sip of wine to quell the butterflies in her stomach but she knew that whatever resolve she had was shattered.

"Hmmppff" she huffed. With that she filled her glass of wine, gave a theatrical flick of her head and with hair flying commented "if this is how I'm going to be treated by my best friend bitch, then I'm going to find somewhere that I'm appreciated". She stopped and took a fresh beer in her other hand. "Just in case he needs any encouragement" she said poking her tongue out at Tahnee and went straight to T.I.'s side. With a big smile she handed him the beer. T.I. was in heaven as Veronica pouted and flirted with him for the rest of the night.

When she got home later she crept into bed beside her sleeping husband. She admitted to herself that she did not want to have sex with Darren that night. She knew she was heading into dangerous territory as she slipped a finger down to her burning pussy as she knowingly dreamed of T.I. mounting her and making love to her. Embracing her dream she stroked her clit as she slowly brought herself to a shuddering orgasm dreaming of T.I. pounding his meat into her.

The following day was Saturday

"How would you like to have dinner at Dino's with Veronica and me tonight?" Tahnee asked and was not surprised when T.I.'s eyes lit up as he said he would love to.

"Look, I haven't told her I've invited you so how about just giving me a call at 6.00pm on the dot and telling me that ... it's your birthday, you're a man now, you should have a good time" and they agreed on the story. T.I. thought it somewhat strange but any opportunity to spend time with Veronica wasn't going to be turned down.

***

It was almost 6.00pm. Tahnee and Veronica had just sat down and ordered a drink when Tahnee's phone rang. "It's T.I." she said looking at the screen before answering.

"Hi baby, what's up?" queried Tahnee as Veronica listened to the one sided conversation.

"Oh, when did that happen?

"Ah dear, that's too bad.

"So where are you now?

"Well what do you plan to do?

"What alone? I'm not sure about that.

"Look, I'm at Dino's with Veronica. Have you had dinner?

"No, well we are just about to order. You can join us if you like. Come and join us, we want you to.

"No, no, Veronica won't mind. No, look she's smiling, aren't you smiling Veronica? She's smiling. Come over baby, we will wait for you, but not all night, get your ass into gear and come straight over.

"Love you baby. See you soon".

Tahnee gave a shrug of her shoulders.

"Kids. Ummm, is that all right?" she muttered through a knowing smile.

"Like you give me any choice. God you're a bitch Tahnee. It's just as well I love you" Veronica chuckled. "Of course he can come" she said needlessly and she could feel the now familiar heat in her groin.

Ten minutes later T.I. arrived. He smiled and slid into the booth beside Veronica.

No sooner had they ordered than two gorgeous looking girls came up to the table smiling at T.I.

"Hi Mrs Foster, Mrs Smalling. T.I. we are having a drink then going to Romano's later. Um, do you want to come" one of the girls said with her best come on smile while giving Veronica a long, hard stare. "Gonna be a lot of fun".

Veronica recognised the voices as the girls from the party.

"Thanks Jane but I think I will give it a miss tonight. But thanks anyway".

"Awww, we'll miss you T.I." she said leaning over to give him a quick kiss on his cheek. "But if you change your mind I'm sure you will enjoy yourself" she said with a sexy look back over her shoulder as she sauntered away, her hips swinging seductively.

"They are very attractive young girls" said Tahnee admiringly.

"Yes, and they are also very nice people with it" commented T.I. quietly.

"Look, don't feel that you have to stay with us. If you want to go with them it's ok." Tahnee said a little guiltily.

"No, I'm more than happy here mom." He passed for a moment then smiled as he turned to Veronica.

"Well, how do you like that, do you think she's trying to get rid of me already?" he joked as he pouted at her. "Hey I think she's jealous because I'm sitting next to you" he said putting an arm around Veronica. And with a sudden urge he pulled her to him and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Veronica pulled back, eyes wide, her mouth hanging open in surprise.

Tahnee squealed and clapped her hands in delight.

"Oh, Veronica, if you could only see the look on your face. Priceless" she chortled, doubled over in mirth.

Veronica stared at Tahnee, her face flushed. "Well, if you think she's going to be jealous at that..." she said turning to T.I. And with that she leaned into him, put one hand around his neck and drew his lips to hers. Holding him to her she gave him a full, passionate kiss. It only took a couple of seconds for him to overcome his surprise before she felt his lips respond, soften, then unmistakably she felt his arm gently pull her to him. Without warning she could only think of 10 inches of cock and she felt a hot flush through her body. She felt his lips part and his tongue quickly flick between hers, probing as he held her to him, the kiss lingering well beyond any version of innocent fun. She realised her body was on fire as she somewhat reluctantly broke the kiss. She knew she was blushing, could feel the heat in her face as she licked her lips tentatively.

"Now, if she wants to be jealous then that's worth being jealous about" she said, her voice wavering uncertainly. And she was conscious of his arm around her holding her close to him, he not wanting to let her go, and she not wanting him to either. Slowly, reluctantly she felt his arm slip from her shoulders but he never moved an inch away from her. She could feel the heat between her legs.

Suddenly they all were quiet. The uneasy silence was broken as the waiter came and delivered their orders. The talk was muted as they ate their meal and the night would have ended early other than Sam, a friend of Tahnee's stopped at their table.

"Tahnee, hi, how are you going" he said smiling at the group.

Tahnee made the introductions.

"Look if you are here by yourself you are welcome to join us, although we've just finished eating" she said to Sam.

And with the introduction of Sam the tensions at the table fell away as the group dynamics changed. As they talked and developed a degree of familiarity the band started playing and a few couples took to the floor.

T.I. took Veronica's hand and slid out of the booth.

"May I have this dance please?" he said formally, tilting his head to her and smiling.

She smiled back at him, had a quick, nervous glance at Tahnee who smiled and nodded to her then slid out of the booth to join him. T.I. tried not to stare but he could feel a surge of arousal as he looked at Veronica. She always dressed well but the hot red micro mini left little to the imagination, her shoulders bare, apart from her long hair which hung down to the small of her back, the plunging neck line displaying the fullness of her breasts and the full length of her shapely thighs open to view as the mini just covered her crutch line. Every man in the restaurant cast an envious glance at her as she followed T.I. to the floor. At 22 years of age she was at the prime of her life and it showed.

She was surprised as T.I. reached around and pulled her to him, their thighs and body touching. She was even more surprised as they started to dance and she realised that he was an accomplished dancer. As she followed his lead fluently he became more adventurous with the dance steps. She matched him step for step. When a jive finished the set they both bowed to the small group gathered around them who offered polite applause.

And they were both laughing freely as they slid into the booth, a sheen of sweat on their face.

"Bravo, you two looked quite wonderful together" said Sam admiringly as he raised his glass to them. Then the group relaxed, comfortable in each other's company.

At the next set they all got up to dance. T.I. and Veronica settled into a comfortable rhythm, enjoying the music, the closeness of their bodies and the feeling that comes with being as one on the dance floor. Dance at the highest levels is erotic and sexual as the male adopts the dominant role and Veronica was very aware that his dancing had a natural sexuality to it. She relaxed and enjoyed her role.

When next they sat at their booth she was aware of his closeness, his thigh touching hers. But she made no move away from him. Then she was struck with a conscious thought, a reflection that she had not been this happy, had not had such a fun and enjoyable night for some time, well years in fact. Inevitably her mind wandered to her conversations with Tahnee and she felt a nervous flutter in her lower stomach as she visualised mental pictures of T.I. and a 10 inch cock.

Sam was showing obvious interest in Tahnee and the table quickly became as two pairs. Veronica knew she had had too much to drink but hey, we're all friends here and it was safe in the sense that both she and T.I. would be going home with Tahnee. She felt she could enjoy herself without any threat or feelings of guilt. Gradually, and at Sam's lead, closely followed by Tahnee, the talk became increasingly flirty and suggestive. Veronica didn't mind, it was all harmless fun and, she reflected, she couldn't remember the last time she was so relaxed and having so much fun. And it was fun; they danced, laughed and shared jokes. At some point she became aware that T.I. had his arm around her and his hand was gently stroking her back. She wasn't sure how long he had being doing it but it was harmless and anyway, it felt nice.

When next they stood to dance she felt a little unsteady on her feet. "Whew, I think I've had a bit too much to drink T.I." she said. "Don't you let me fall" she giggled as he circled his arms around her waist. She had no other recourse than to put her arms around his neck as he pulled her close to him. She dropped her head to his shoulder and closed her eyes as he slowly waltzed her around the floor. She was in a dreamy state, allowing herself to be seduced by the music and the slow rhythm. And it came as no real surprise to her to find that they were standing in the same spot, swaying to the music with his lips gently kissing hers. She looked into his eyes as she broke the kiss. She was nervous but didn't make any move to push him away and she knew she had crossed a line as she made no move to stop him when he slowly brought his lips to hers again. She could feel a disturbing flutter of guilt as she felt his tongue part her lips and seek hers. This time she didn't break the kiss.

For the first time she was unsure of herself as she returned to her table. She knew she was losing a moral battle with her arousal but was comforted by the fact that nothing could happen that evening, she was safe for now and would confront her demons the following day. Thus it was with some relief that Tahnee indicated that they should go to the toilet.

When Tahnee and Veronica entered the ladies Tahnee quickly checked to make sure that they were alone.

"Veronica, I don't know how to say this but could you do me a big, big favour" she said putting a hand on Veronica's forearm. "I've told you before that I haven't had sex since Mark died. Well tonight I want to get laid by Sam. But I can't take Sam home if T.I. comes with us. It just won't work that way, I need to get him alone. Hon, Sam wants it, I want it. God I've forgotten what it's like. I can get Sam to take me home but it's got to be to an empty house. Please, please, please can I ask you to let T.I. drive you home and stay at your place for an hour or so while Sam and I make out together. God it's been so long and it's time I got back on the horse so to speak. Sam's a nice guy and I so want it tonight."

"But isn't he married?"

"Yes he is, and I know that. I know what you are thinking. In fact it's part of the attraction. It's discreet. He's not going to be bragging about having sex with me is he? But don't be too quick to judge.

"He has been married for some time. As he said, when they first got married he and his wife had a wonderful sex life. They both enjoyed sex anywhere, anytime. It was exciting and she was open to experimenting. But since then it's been a gradual decline. She is a professional and her work has now become her life, more important than her marriage it would seem. At work she's a somebody. She leaves early, comes home late, goes off to conferences by herself and has a great time while he looks after the house by himself.

"In all fairness, he has had the occasional thoughts about whether she is playing around but hasn't really wanted to know the truth. He's afraid of what it means. I know he worries when she goes to conferences. Early in the piece she would ring him from her hotel room. Then gradually the calls stopped and he started ringing her. Then there were the times he rang at night when she should be in her room but there is no answer. Now she rarely ever answers. Once he rang and was sure he heard someone else in her room but she denied it. He thinks he sees sly looks and muted jokes from her workmates when they have work functions. Sometimes the excuses just don't seem to add up but hey, you know how it is, sometimes he feels it's just better to let things lie. We all do that.

"She has let herself go a bit and now sex is more likely to be monthly than nightly. When they do have sex it's always missionary and she seems to just want to get it over with. As he says, it seems more a duty for her than love making.

"So, I guess I could moralise but I really want it, we both do. We are consenting adults, absolutely no one will ever know so no one will get hurt. Surely we are all entitled to a bit of pleasure in our life. If we pass it up tonight the chance will never come again. Is that so bad?

"Veronica, if you feel embarrassed, if you feel I'm compromising you in any way then say no. I will fully understand." She said looking, pleading.

None of it was true about Sam of course but Tahnee knew that most of it was for Veronica.

As Tahnee pleaded the story Veronica had hung on every word, because she could identify with everything that Tahnee said.

"My god" she thought. "That's me. That's me. She could be giving a perfect description of my life. Everything, everything she said is true of me." And she felt a stab of despair as she momentarily confronted the sad realisation of her own fears for her marriage and of her own boring sex life. I know how he feels, I know what it's like, the fear, the uncertainty, and the relief when nothing bad happens. Oh god, am I a victim too?"

Veronica pulled Tahnee to her and gave her a warm hug.

"Of course I will help. As long as T.I. doesn't mind baby sitting an old tart of course" she laughed. And she looked into Tahnee's eyes. "If you're going to do it then do it right hey. Don't rush on my account. Take your time and enjoy yourself".

Tahnee hugged Veronica tight.

"Oh Veronica. You're just the best friend a girl can have. And I'm sure T.I. won't mind at all but enough of this old tart bit if you don't mind or I will start thinking you're talking about me". And they both linked arms laughing as they exited the ladies."

"You two seem happy with yourself" said Sam when they returned.

"That's what happens when you have good friends" said Tahnee. "Very good friends. I'm just going to have a dance with my beautiful son if you don't mind" she said giving Veronica a knowing smile. And Tahnee took T.I. to the dance floor.

"Baby listen to me. We are all going to leave in a few minutes but not as you might have thought. I'm going to go home with Sam and yes, he's going to stay a while. I've spoken with Veronica and you're going to drive her home and stay at her place for a while."

She reached up and stroked the side of his face.

"Baby I know you are infatuated with Veronica. I've seen the pictures on your computer and I've seen the way you look at her." As she said the words she felt his body stiffen. "Baby, it's ok with me. Look, you may never get another chance to be alone with her so don't waste it. I know she likes you. Just remember, nothing is going to happen by itself. If you want to make love to her then you might just have to take a chance. She's married, afraid, but a woman often needs to be led to where she wants to be. But gently, firmly but gently. As much as I can do, she's my present to you, happy birthday baby"

And with that she gave him a gentle kiss and took his hand, leading him to where Sam and Veronica were collecting their things.

***

The following day Tahnee received a call from an emotional Veronica asking to meet for a coffee at Karva's again. When she arrived Tahnee could see Veronica was flushed and disturbed.

"Tahnee, T.I.'s coming in a few minutes but I had to speak to you first. I owe you an apology. I've breached a trust between us. You're going to hate me and I can't blame you."

Tahnee watched as Veronica fought her emotions. She was quiet for some time.

"I slept with T.I. last night. All night. We did it, how many times? Not just once, I don't know, I seemed to be cumming all night. I lost count, lost control. I'm so sorry." she blurted out. "Oh, fuck. We ... he ... he stayed at my place last night and didn't go home until just before sun up. There was no one around so you don't have to worry about gossip or anything. Well maybe you do, you will. Look, I didn't mean it, I mean we didn't PLAN anything it sort of just happened. You know what it's like, the drink, the dancing, our bodies pressed together. God, after the first time, well he wanted more, and so did I, so things sort of went from there. We talked, he played with my body, we had sex a second and then a third time, it just seemed to be continuous. And then it was morning, time for him to go before people started getting up. Christ, I could hardly walk.

"When we got to my place I went to my room to put on something more comfortable. Oh god, that sounds so ... so obvious. But it wasn't like that. I really just got out of my shoes and let my hair down, loose.