Don't Do Anything Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Steven called to make the arrangements for the exchange. Jamie did just as she was instructed and said she would only do the this at a public place. Henry told her to make it at an outdoor coffee shop where he could video record all that went on without being seen. I was planning on being in a shop a few doors down and watch from a safe distance. Steven seemed anxious when he called and readily agreed to it.

We got to the area where the coffee shop was an hour before the exchange and Henry got setup while I went to a sandwich shop just a few doors down then ordered a sandwich and a drink so I wouldn't look to suspicious. Just over half an hour later Jamie showed up at the coffee shop. She ordered some coffee then took a seat as close to the sidewalk as possible so she would be in view for Henry to record and I could see her as well.

I saw Steven arrive within fifteen minutes after Jamie sat down with her coffee. He must have been there early too and I just hoped he hadn't seen me or Henry. Steven sat down at the table across from Jamie. She looked nervous but seemed to be ok for the moment. Steven just looked at her and was saying something but since I was in the shop a few doors down I couldn't hear a thing. I just kept my eyes on Jamie and if there was a hint of trouble I'd be out the door and on Steven in a heart beat.

They talked for a few minutes and I saw Jamie slide the envelop with the money across the table to him. Then she looked at him in anger and said something. Suddenly Steven grabbed her by the wrist and she thru her coffee in his face. That's all I needed and I was out the door ready to kill the SOB with my bear hands.

As I cleared the doorway I heard Jamie screaming, "YOU"RE A DISGUSTING PIG YOU ASSHOLE!"

It was strange to here Jamie swear like that, she usually kept her cool and rarely raised her voice in anger. With just a few long strides I was by their table and grabbing Stevens arm.

"Hey what the...." he never finished that sentence.

I twisted his arm then with my free hand hit him square on the jaw. This sent him backwards sprawled out on the sidewalk.

He looked up at me in shock and fear as I leaned down over his face and said in a low growl, "If you ever come near my wife again I swear I will hurt you in ways you can't even begin to imagine." then I scooped up the envelop and looked over at my wife. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

"No, no I'm fine. He was just being an asshole and wanted more money. I told him this was a one time payment but then he said he had more recordings." she looked upset.

"I don't think this asshole as anything. Lets go home." and with that I took my wife's hand and we left Steven laying on the sidewalk as he watched us walk away.

The following day Henry my wife and I went straight to the police station and talked with a detective and showed him what we recorded. He said there appeared to be enough evidence to charge Steven. Soon an investigation was started but Steven was no where to be found as it was determined that he had left town and they would continue to follow up on any leads they came across.

Its been a year since the whole ugly affair took place. Jamie and I have been seeing a marriage counselor and we've never been happier. We've still have some issues to deal with but our marriage is stronger and our lover is deeper now than when all this began. We do talk about it from time to time at the suggestion of our counselor, but we don't dwell on it. Steven hasn't been seen since our encounter that day and as far as I'm concerned he can go to hell. As far as Jamie and my traveling go, I now take her on my trips when I can and when it works out for her and the kids. We've had some interesting trips together but that's another story.