Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later," she replied, and started licking up and down the length of his cock. She was using one hand to massage his balls and the other was wrapped around the base of his dick.

For the next 10 minutes, Julia steadily worked his cock with her tongue and her lips, with just the slightest contribution from her teeth. She only stopped once, to take off the dress that was still bunched around her waist. Tim's eyes must have rolled back in his head a dozen times, as she kept finding ways to make something that already felt really damn good even better.

Finally, she started deep-throating Tim, which pushed him right to the edge. Just as he was about to cum, though, she gripped his cock tightly around the base, cutting off the cum from rising up from his balls.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not letting you cum just yet," she replied, grinning.

"I don't think that's how it happened," he answered. "Pat said Tia was doing enough to make him cum, he just wouldn't let himself. She wasn't purposely stopping him."

"So?" she replied back. "You said I'm better at this than Tia."

Tim just groaned as Julia removed her fingers and started sucking again. She'd waited just long enough - he wasn't getting soft, but his orgasm was delayed a few more minutes. He tightened his grip in her hair and moved her up and down on his dick, feeling himself inch closer and closer with every up-and-down movement of Julia's mouth. She really was good at this, Tim thought, and if she wanted to tease him and make it last a little longer, that was fine.

Just a few minutes later, Tim discovered Julia's ulterior motives.

She was rapidly moving her mouth up and down on his cock, occasionally taking him down her throat, and Tim tightened the grip he now had on her shoulders to let her know he was about to cum. Instead of speeding up, or even backing away and using her hands to finish him off as she sometimes did, she pulled off completely. Her hand lightly stroked his dick, just enough to keep him hard, but that was it.

"What's going on?"

"I'm still not letting you cum yet."

"Oh, God," Tim groaned. "C'mon, Julia. Once was bad enough, but you're going to kill me here."

She rocked back on her heels and sat down Indian-style on the floor, still stroking his rock-hard cock.

"Oh, I'll make you cum," she said, a strange gleam in her eye. "You just need to tell me first."

"Tell you what? That I want to cum?" Tim blurted out, exasperated. "Jesus, Julia. You know I want to cum."

"Not that," she replied, half-chuckling. "I want you to say it."

"Say what?" Tim replied. He was starting to get rather annoyed. His dick was still standing at attention, with Julia's tiny hand wrapped around it, not even covering half.

"You know what I'm talking about, Tim," she replied.

Oh, fucking Christ, he thought to himself. "You can't be serious."

"I am serious, Tim," she answered. "I want to be serious. You want to be serious. But you can't get over yourself and admit it, can you?"

"Julia, this is not the time."

"It's never the time, Tim," she answered back. "You just made me cum a few minutes ago with one of the most intense, passionate looks I've ever seen in my life, and yet, you still say it's just about the sex."

Yet another image from the past trickled to the front of Tim's brain. It was of himself, about three years ago, in an apartment much smaller than this one. Then, it was Tim himself sitting Indian-style on the floor, right next to the door, while Leira loomed over him. She'd been standing, trying to leave, and Tim was sitting down, but the similarities were too much. Just as Tim was about to respond, he remembered Leira's words, all too clearly in his mind:

"The sex with us has always been great. But that's all this is about now. Don't you want more than that?"

All at once, Tim's anger shot up to the surface, and his body followed suit, ripping his cock from Julia's grasp as he sprang to his feet. He made a B-line for his shirt and slacks, still crumpled in a pile next to the fallen picture frame by the dining table. Now it was Julia's turn to be confused.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" she asked frantically.

"I guess it isn't even about the sex now," he replied, much too harshly. As he pulled his boxers and slacks up over his now flagging cock, he turned to look at her. The look on her face was pure panic. It tugged on him - it really did. But he was so angry with her right now, he couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry, Tim," she answered. "I didn't mean it. Please, don't go."

"You did mean it," he answered, speaking about as loudly as he could without yelling at her. She was on the verge of tears now. "You wanted something from me. You couldn't get it from me any other way. Here, I thought you were trying to do something for me... and all you wanted was something to make yourself feel better."

"I did want you to cum!" she exclaimed. "I just-"

"I got news for you, Julia," Tim replied. He didn't want to say this next part, but the words came before he could clip them. "The last person who used sex as a weapon with me? I haven't spoken to her in more than three years."

Tim patted his pants to make sure he had his keys and his phone. Without looking back at Julia, he opened the door and slammed it behind him.