Don't Give Up - It's Never Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina took the Jack's manhood in both hands and started caressing his balls and pulling gently and there was no doubt that something was happening as his erection was now growing albeit rather slowly.

Tina stopped and she took Jack's hand and they both went into the shower. The water was really warm and her close presence, her two handed stroking and the Viagra were having the required effect as it grew bigger by the second.

Jack's ego was given a real fillip when Tina announced "It's bigger already than Paul's at its best," which is always guaranteed to give any man a boost.

The Viagra was now having an effect on Jack as well as his dick, as he was feeling flushed and it was not the heat of the water either. It was as if this was the trigger as his dick suddenly started that old pumping as the blood flowed through it and his full erection was almost there.

Tina could feel the hardness in her fingers and she stroked his balls lightly with her nails whilst wrapping her other hand around his now-nearly rigid erection. Jack was in another world as no woman had ever made him feel this good as his erection twitched and pumped with life for the first time in years.

Tina's shower was a powered type and she reached up and unhooked the showerhead and turned it onto the finest powered spray she could and started moving the fine jets over Jack's rigid penis and his balls.

It was Jack's turn to be in ecstasy now as his manhood had never enjoyed anything like this, then Tina made his day complete when she whispered in his ear:

"I've always refused to even try to do this but, just for you darling, would you like me to have a go at a blow job?" Jack could not believe it.

After all these years hoping and looking at thousands of videos of men getting it, not only was it now going to happen to him but with his sister-in-law.

Tina took as much of him in her mouth as she could before gagging slightly then she closed her lips around his erection and commenced to perform her first and his first oral masturbation.

Tina proved to be very good at it, which surprised her a bit, and Jack's orgasm did not take very long at all as he was so worked up and he shouted "God yes I'm coming," as Tina her head lifted of him and wanked him for all she was worth until the first huge spurt of his hot cum hit her full in the face.

Jack was jerking almost uncontrollably as he came and Tina made up her mind to do something she swore she would never do, and she took him back in her mouth and carried on with the blow job.

Jack was nearly collapsing now as Tina's tongue and lips were caressing his engorged helmet which was almost agony as this was the most sensitive area for a man when he's cum.

Tina was quite surprised at her brazenness and she actually thought his cum tasted quite reasonable if a little bit salty. She owed this to this man who had brought her out of her depression and given her life again.

She lifted off him as the erection finally started to fade. She stretched up and kissed him, so now he had to taste his own cum from her lips and mouth as they kissed passionately.

The shower seemed to be running with his cum and as Jack stepped wearily out of the cubicle Tina washed his fluids away.

After dressing and having a coffee downstairs, Jack put on his coat and gave Tina one last long kiss and they promised to do this again as soon as possible and as Jack said just as he left.

"We must experiment more, and often Tina, our motto must be

NEVER GIVE UP – IT'S NEVER TOO LATE."

To be continued

12