Don't Lie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I dusted and polished all the furniture in the dinning room I had nothing else to do. I had cleaned the whole house and except for the laundry I was done. I tried to think what else Dawn would have done on a day like this but nothing came to mind.


As I took another load of clothes to the bedroom Dawn said, "Oh good I was just going to call you. Come here and sit at my make up table."

Dawn had not put on her jeans again but she did put on a pair of tap pants. Once I was seated at her make up table she came over and sat on my lap facing me.

Dawn kissed me a few times before saying. "Except for when I get out of the shower have you ever seen me with out makeup on." I told her no. "That's because I always make sure I look as pretty as I can for my husband. Now I want you to look as pretty as you can for me. It's only fair now that you're going to be the wife for the next six weeks."

Dawn started by plucking my eyebrows I though this was going to far until she said, "Don't worry my pet I won't do anything that is noticeable. I just want to get some of these stray hairs. With you blond hair no one would ever notice. Besides male models and actors have their eyebrows shaped all the time."

After she was done plucking my eyebrows she showed me what they looked like in the mirror. I honestly couldn't see what she had done. She then had me hold a mirror while she started working on my makeup. She explained what she was doing and what she was using. After she had one eye done she had me do the other.

I tried to copy what she had done to the other eye but I couldn't duplicate it. She had me clean off the make up on both eyes before I could start again. I never knew putting on make up was so difficult and Dawn made it look so easy.

After an hour I was able to make my eyes look some what like the way Dawn had done it so she moved on to the other aspects of makeup. The rest was fairly easy compared to what I had to do with my eyes but in the end I was able to do a half way decent job of it.

After my makeup lesson was over Dawn asked, "What have you planed for dinner?" After telling her I had forgotten about dinner she said. "That's okay your still learning. By the way I called Pete and told him we had to cancel dinner with him for tomorrow. But I did invite him over on Saturday for dinner. So make sure you have something planed."

I never learned to cook anything more then hotdogs or hamburgers. I told this to Dawn and she said, "We'll get out my cook books and find something that not to hard for you to cook."

"I'm going to be dressed like a man when he comes over aren't I," I asked but I knew that wasn't going to be the case.

Dawn smiled at me and said, "Don't worry my love I have the perfect outfit picked out for you. I'm sure Peter will love you in it. Even if he doesn't I will love you in it."

Dawn and I kissed again and this time I felt like I was being kissed. Dawn's lips were forceful and her tongue snaked its way in to my mouth. At the same time her breast rubbed up against my chest and I could feel her hard nipples almost digging into my chest. I also felt her pussy grind up against my cock, which was still as hard as it had been all day.

When Dawn pulled her lips from mine she said. "Mm that was nice. Oh I forgot to tell you I found out what the girls in the porn movies do before they do an anal scene. Actually it was a tranny that told me but I'm sure it'll work for anyone. Would you like to see."

I wasn't sure if she was offering me anal sex or not but I was willing to go along with her in case she was. When I told her I like to see she said, "I'll order a pizza for dinner and then I show you what I learned." Dawn walked over to the phone and ordered the pizza before she came back over to me took my hand and walked me into the bathroom.

On the bathroom vanity was a bag made of very thick clear plastic. There was a strap at the top of the bag that could be used to hold the bag to a hook. At the bottom of the bag was a long clear plastic tube that had an odd shaped fitting at the end. There was also a valve like device half way down the tubing.

Dawn took the bag and started filling it with warm water as she said. "This is an enema bag. The tranny told me that to get real clean you should have between three and four enemas. As you can see I have to fill it with about a quart of warm water and a little soap. Now bend over the counter and I'll show you how it's done."

When Dawn had said you, I though she was talking in general terms, but I now knew she meant me as in you and I couldn't understand why I had to do it. No one was going to have anal sex with me. "Why do I have to do it. You're the one on the receiving end."

Right away I could see Dawn didn't like that I questioned her. "You're the wife for the next six weeks. You know how I always douche to make sure I'm clean for you I want you to do it so you're clean for me." Dawn told me.

Even though I could see Dawn was upset I still didn't understand why I had to do it so I said. "I still don't see why I need this."

Obviously Dawn was not going to allow me to questioned her instruction as the next second I found my right arm bent behind my back and her left hand grabbed a hand full of my hair. Before I could even react I was propelled back into the bedroom and pushed face down on the bed. Dawn was instantly sitting on my back holding me in place. Then I felt something cold and metallic ratchet closed around my right wrist.

I knew instantly Dawn had used a pair of handcuff on me, but where they came from I had no idea. We never played this sort of game before. Before I could ask what she was doing Dawn grabbed another hand full of hair from the top of my head and pulled back sharply so my head came off the bed. This caused my mouth to open and the next second I felt something large and round being pushed into my mouth. She then pushed my head back down onto the bed to hold the ball in place while she secured the straps around the back of my head.

When I was bound and gagged Dawn eased off me while saying. "Don't move while I get my paddle you lying bitch." Dawn walked over to the walk in closet. When she came out she was carrying what looked like a very large Ping-Pong paddle.

Once Dawn was kneeling on the bed along side me she said. "I though you understood I was the one in charge here. I though you understood my orders where to be carried out with out question. After I saw that you didn't question anything I told you I thought I wouldn't get a chance to use my new toys. Apparently I was wrong on all three. So I guess not only will I get to use my new toys on you but I can reinforce my orders as well." With out warning the paddle came down and slammed into my right ass cheek so hard a scream leaped from my throat only to be muffled by the ball gag.

My cheek stung so much it caused tears to come to my eyes. But it didn't end there as I then felt the paddle on my left cheek just as hard if not harder. Dawn went on to tell me what a low life lying bastard I was and how she hated herself for loving me so much. All the time she was saying this she pummeled my ass cheeks with blow after blow from the paddle.

How long it lasted I couldn't tell you all I remember was the pain seemed to fill every pore of my being. In the end my face was soaked with sweat and tears as I cried so hard from the pain. I know I begged her to stop and I promised her anything, but she couldn't hear me through the gag.

Once she had grown weary enough to stop she threw the paddle to the side and asked. "Now are you ready to have your pussy cleaned out?" I nodded my head. "And you will do as you are told from now on?" Again I nodded my head."

Dawn got off the bed and helped me to role over. The instant my ass touched the bed red hot pain shot through me and I screamed into the gag. If it had any affect on Dawn it didn't show in her face as she pulled on my still handcuffed arms to get me in a standing position.

Once back in the bathroom Dawn bent me over the counter top and pushed the nozzle from the enema bag into my anus. Seeing she didn't use any lubricant there was considerable pain, as my sphincter was wedged open. Once the tip was in I heard a click and the next second I felt the soapy water start to enter me. Though she had used warm water when she made up the enema it had cooled while she had beat my ass.

With in a few minutes I started feeling full and my stomach started to cramp up. I really felt like I couldn't take anymore of the fluid when I heard the doorbell ring. Dawn patted my back and gently said. "That should be the delivery man with our pizza. Since your busy I get the door. Now you stay right here and don't do anything, I'll be right back." I wanted to scream for her to stop the enema but I couldn't, seeing I was still gag and bound. Dawn patted my back once more and left the bathroom.

Once she was gone I looked up and saw the enema bag was still half full and I couldn't see how I could take the rest of it without bursting at the seams. I expected Dawn to come right back but after a few minutes I realized that she taking her time. I slowly watched as the enema drained out of the bag and once it was empty Dawn still didn't come back.

The cramps were terrible and I couldn't stay in one place as I felt like I was going to relieve myself at any second. I knew I couldn't do this, as the mess would have been disgusting.

Only when I didn't think I could hold it any longer Dawn came back into the bathroom. She helped me to stand upright but the pain from the cramps forced me to bend over. Once I was seated on the commode Dawn put on a pair of rubber gloves reached between my legs with her right hand and yanked the nozzle out of my ass.

Instantly the enema left me with a gush and the smell was awful. Once I was drained Dawn asked. "If I take off the handcuffs and the ball gag do you thing you can give yourself two more enemas with out complaining or argument?" I nodded my head yes.

Dawn released me and left the bathroom. I gave myself two more enemas before cleaning up the mess. I also clean up myself and washed my face to remove the streaks of makeup.

When I walked back into the bedroom Dawn was waiting for me holding a pair of white lace French cut panties a white lace garter belt and what looked like a white corset covered in white lace. The corset looked like the one I had bought her that she only wore once. She hated it and refused to wear it again. Dawn tossed me the panties and the garter belt and told me to change. I didn't hesitate as I quickly changed.

Once my panties and garter belt were changed and my camisole was discarded Dawn came over to me and put the corset around my torso while she asked. "You know why I putting this on you don't you?"

"Because I asked you to wear one." I told her.

"Not only did you ask me to wear it but you asked me to wear it the night we went to a party. I can't tell you how uncomfortable it was wearing it all night. To understand what I went through you will wear it all night tonight and all weekend and believe me I don't want to hear any complaints," Dawn told me as she started pulling the drawstrings tight.

This corset minimized the breast and seeing I didn't have any it pulled tightly around my chest and stomach. When Dawn was done I couldn't breath very deeply and I also couldn't bend over to well. It felt like my stomach and chest was being squeezed in a press. After the corset was on Dawn told me to fix my make up then meet her in the kitchen for dinner.

When my make up was back on I went to the kitchen to find Dawn. She was siting at the table with a bottle of wine and two glasses. I was told to sit and when I did pain shot up from my bottom, which caused me to groan.

I could see what looked like pity in Dawn's eyes when she said, "I'm sorry I over did it with the paddle. I guess you can say I still have issues. I can't say it won't happen again but I'll try to control myself."

"I guess I have only myself to blame. I should have told you the truth back before we were married." I told her.

Dawn poured the wine filling both glasses and slid the pizza toward me while saying, "That would have been better. You can't imagine how I felt when I found out the one man I loved more than anything else lied to me. And not only did he lie to me but his best friend knew I was lied to when I bragged about knowing everything about you. And it was worse when I had to tell my sisters that you lied to me, that is why I left you. They told me they knew there was something you weren't telling me because you accepted my wanton past to easily. And that was coming from my sister Beth who is a bigger slut than I was."

I cringed at the thought of her two sisters knowing what I had done with Pete. I had hoped that Dawn wouldn't tell them. So I asked. "Did you tell them what I lied about."

I could tell from Dawn's eyes that she didn't like the question. If she wanted to tell them she would. Dawn thought for a second and said. "I haven't told them yet. But you know as well as I do, I will have to tell them one day. I will want you with me when I do tell them. I want you to feel the humiliation when I tell them you lied about having a male lover before you met me."

Just the thought that her sisters were going to find out about what Pete and I did was more that I could handle. But to have to stand there in front of them when they found out would be the most humiliating thing I ever had to do.

When I thought that had to be the most humiliating thing I would have to do till Dawn said, "Tomorrow on you way home from the office will you please pick up some Chinese's food for dinner. Once you get home I want you to take off you male clothes. When I get home I'll teach you how to put on nail extensions and polish for the weekend." I knew right away, because of the nails that Saturday Pete would see me dressed as a woman.

I only had one slice of pizza and half a glass of wine before I felt full. I knew it was because the corset so tight. When Dawn saw I was done eating she said, "Let's go watch a movie. I rented one I've wanted to see for a long time, but I was afraid you would object to the subject."

Dawn always rented movies I liked to watch when it came to porn. She liked them too and I never knew she wanted something different then what we normally watched. Dawn and I went into the living room where we keep the big screen TV. After sliding a DVD into the player she sat down on the couch and invited me to sit down alongside her.

The movie started out differently than most of the other movies we watched. This one started with a woman arguing with her supposed husband about his wearing her clothes. The man denied it but when she showed him cum stains on her panties he had to admit he had worn them.

Once he admitted he had worn them his wife started change him into a shemale. Once she had him denuded and in girl's clothes with makeup she took him to bed and fucked him with a strap on dildo. A little later in the movie she had him service anther man who turned out to be his wife's lover. They heaped ridicule on him and humiliated him in front of his friends.

While I watched the movie I saw similarities between what they did to the man in the movie and what Dawn was doing to me. Except for the sexual parts it was very close to what I was doing.

Once the movie was over I asked. "Dawn you don't have a lover do you."

The look on Dawn's face told me she had no idea why I would ask such a question and it also told me that Dawn wasn't seeing any one on the side. "Honey why would you ask me that? Have I ever given you reason to think I was sleeping with someone else?"

Dawn never did. She was always home right after work and she never went out unless we went out together. So I said, "No but this movie looks too much like what we are doing."

Dawn though for a minute and said, "I guess it did in the beginning but I don't have a lover I want to share you with. I won't lie, I do get turned on by seeing you dress like you are. I also get turned on by the though of you sucking off another man while dress like a women. But it's only a fantasy I have and not some master plan I'm trying to implement. Honey I would never cheat on you. You are more than enough man for me. You've learned what I like and you've learned how to control your orgasm till I'm fully satisfied. Besides the sexual side you are a perfect husband."

I felt over whelming relief and pride in what she told me, but I had to ask, "So you would never want another man?"

This time Dawn thought for a longer period before saying, "Rich you know I never ever lied to you and I won't lie to you now. I told you I would never cheat on you because that's the same as lying. But if you're asking me if I would like have sex with another man or women I'd have to say yes. I would like to but only with your permission."

"You mean if I told you it was okay to make love to another man you would," I asked slightly dumb founded.

Dawn giggled and said, "Well I would never make love to anyone that wasn't you, but if you said I could fuck him and I was attracted to him I probably would."

If you had asked me if I thought her answer was shocking I would have to say no. I knew that Dawn knew the difference between loving and fucking. To her fucking was something you did strictly for the sex and the pleasure you got out of it. Making love was different and most of the time it was so much better. But to think I would ever give her permission to have sex with anyone else was incomprehensible.

Before I could say anything else Dawn took my hand and said, "Come on lets go to bed so I can show you a few new things I bought today." I followed Dawn into the bedroom but I was very leery after the paddle incident.

As soon as we got into the bedroom Dawn led me over the bed and started kissing me. With in seconds she had me on the bed on my back and her kisses told me that we were going to make love, but her kisses were slightly different. Instead of being soft and submissive like normal they were harder and she was controlling the action.

After we kissed for a long time Dawn pulled her lips from mine and said. "Honey the way we're going to make love to night will be like nothing either of us had tried before." Dawn reached over to the end of the headboard and pulled up on a chain that was attached to a wrist cuff. She took my left hand and wrapped the cuff around my wrist while saying. "Now I don't want you getting scared. I don't want to hurt you and I'm only doing this to make sure you don't try to get away from me." Dawn then took another wrist cuff from the other side of the headboard and after securing my other arm in it she continued. "I think once you get use to it you'll love it as much as I do. Now please don't fight me and please go along with it because whether you relax and enjoy it or if you fight me I'm going to fuck you like you fuck me in the shower."

As soon as she said in the shower I knew she was going to fuck me in the ass with a dildo like the woman did in the movie. I didn't like the thought of her fucking me and I wanted to get away. But she had me tied down and helpless.

When she got off the bed and went to the walk in closet I yanked on one of the wrist cuff to test its strength. I should have known it wouldn't break. Fear and dread sunk in as I waited for the inevitable.

When Dawn came out of the closet she was wearing a shiny black leather bustier and suspended between her legs was an eight-inch long black latex dildo. I could see the dildo was attached to a black leather harness that had straps that went around her waist and between her legs.

When she told me she was going to fuck me I knew what was coming after seeing the movie but I wasn't prepared for what I saw in front of me. Dawn knew I loved her in black leather. She owned several pairs of black leather pants that are skintight on her. She also owns two black leather vests and when she's all dressed in leather I could almost cum just looking at her.