Don't Upset the Halloween Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi girls, want to join us?" I said to the obvious discomfort of Zac. "I don't know if we have met, but I'm Zac and of course you know the gorgeous Brandy," I said teasing him. I smiled to myself as I looked at Zac. His distress and desire to speak to me was obvious and I revelled in his unease.

I realised at that moment that I would have to start referring to Zac and I by our new bodies as other people saw us. That I would have to refer to Zac in my body as Brandy and respond now to the name of Zac. I made a mental note.

Miranda quickly slipped into the booth next to me, deliberately pushing close. She noticed the red, puffy eyes on Brandy and assumed we had just had some form of argument. However, she had never seen Zac before so didn't think it was a lover's tiff.

I knew that Zac was an attractive looking guy. Around 6'3" tall, I now had a good build, medium length sandy hair and a handsome, masculine face. The smile had a sexuality that couldn't be missed and at that moment, Miranda was almost wetting her pants as I unleashed all the charm that Zac possessed.

"I've got to go to the loo," Miranda said after a short while and scurried off. When she returned I felt a hand press something into mine. I waited until the right moment when no one was looking and glanced down at the piece of paper from Miranda, it had her mobile phone number. Not that I needed the number, I already knew it by heart.

I gave Miranda a slow sexy smile and cocked an eyebrow at her.

Oh God, he's so hot, I want to fuck him,Miranda thought as she felt my leg rub against hers. I knew who my second conquest was going to be. I liked being a guy, for a while at least.

The girls were in no hurry to leave, especially Miranda as I dropped my hand below the table and casually ran my fingers over her bare thighs. Ah, if only she knew that it was me. So it was some time later when Miranda and Maria left. I could see that Zac was desperate to reopen our discussion. Before he did, I reached across the table and took both his hands in mine. I held him as he recoiled from my touch.

"Don't touch me," he said angrily.

I smiled, but didn't release my hold on his hands. I knew myself, knew my triggers and thought I was coming to know Zac as well. I was very aware of his disgust at gays and his aversion to being touched my other males. I was also acutely aware that while I had emasculated Zac's traits, he would not have thought to do the same to mine. I didn't know what effect that may have.

"Look, it's about time that you realised that we are in this together. It's not just about you. I'm in the same predicament as you. If we are going to solve this then we are going to have to work together, not against each other. It's getting on and this place is not going to be quiet enough. No arguments, I know you like Italian and there's a nice Italian restaurant just down the road."

I smiled to myself as I remarked, "I'm buying you dinner so grab your handbag and we can discuss how we are going to solve this thing."

I couldn't control the flutter in my heart as I watched Zac stand. The way she leaned forward as she rose giving me an open view of her cleavage. The flick of her head as she captured the runaway strands of her hair, tilting her head back exposing her neck as she gathered the hair and pushed it over her shoulders so it hung enticingly down her back, the smooth lines of her hips, flat butt and the slim legs, all were a turn on. I was a male in the company of a gorgeous woman and I was responding accordingly.

Zac snatched his handbag. As they stood, Zac took a few unsteady steps to the door.

"Are you ok?" I inquired.

"I think my feet must have swollen while we were at the table. I'm not used to these bloody heels," he growled.

I suppressed the urge to laugh. "Here, let me help. Take my arm while we walk, it will be easier for you," I said speaking to his feminine side.

"Don't touch me," he snarled pulling his arm away.

"Oh for God sake, don't be so sensitive. After all, it's your arm you're going to be holding. I'm just trying to look after my feet. God, for anyone in the street it's just a chic and a guy walking arm in arm. And even if they did know us, who's going to care?" I said and he couldn't deny the logic. Reluctantly he let me take his arm.

We hadn't gone far when we passed a clothing shop. "Look babe, I didn't expect us to get caught up with Miranda and Maria. It's getting cold and you aren't dressed for it. You must be freezing, your nipples are already showing. Come inside and I will buy something a bit warmer for you to throw over your shoulders." Before he could argue, I went on. "I know what you are going to say but I'm buying it for me. Ok? You can just wear it for the time being so don't jump on me."

Ten minutes later they came outside, Zac was embarrassed but warmer. Zac had shut down, didn't want to be there, didn't want to be involved so I conversed with my feminine side as we tried on various articles of clothing before I settled on a suede jacket. I took great delight fussing over him as he tried it on.

"You look good babe," I commented as we walked out into the street.

Zac was still struggling to walk properly and I placed my arm around him, pulling him to me. "Just don't argue," I said cutting him off. "It's not far, just where that sign is on the left," and he saw the sign about 100 metres further on. And so we walked as lovers do, to the restaurant and he accepted that it was easier.

As we entered the restaurant, the waiter looked to me as the male for direction. I pointed to a booth at the back, which gave us some privacy. The booth was small and we sat opposite each other but close. The waiter took our order and I asked for a bottle of wine. I poured a glass for each of us. Mentally I reduced the bonds on a number of his male traits.

"Give me a foot," I said to him.

"What, what the fuck are you on about?" he said with a degree of hostility.

"Oh for goodness sake. I'm a girl, that's my body you are in at the moment and if it's alright by you I want to make sure that it's looked after. I know what new shoes are like, my feet often hurt. The waiter won't be back for 10-15 minutes so for goodness sake; just work with me for a while can't you. Put one of your feet up here on the seat," I said patting a spot beside me smiling sympathetically at him.

This had not been a good day for Zac! He was too down to argue with me anymore. Looking around the restaurant to see if anyone was looking, he tentatively lifted one foot and placed it on the seat in the space between the wall and me.

"That's good baby," I cooed as I quickly undid the ankle strap and removed the shoe. I started to gently massage the tender foot and Zac surrendered himself to my gentle, soothing ministrations. His lips pursed in a silent "O" as I expertly rubbed and squeezed his Achilles and calf muscles bringing the most pleasurable relief. When I finished one foot, there was no reluctance to giving me the other. Zac relaxed and let me do my work.

"Ok honey, I think we're done. Time to eat," I said quietly and in his relaxed state, he missed the salutation. However, his feminine side didn't. I looked at Zac over the rim of my glass of wine. Not for the first time that day I admired my own beauty and when he looked up at me I made a deliberate play to drop my eyes and ogle my own breasts, as he had done too many girls previously. I could see him breaking down under the strain and the uncertainty as he looked away. The frustration, the uncertainty was playing havoc with him. For the umpteenth time that day, I felt my cock stiffening in arousal, feeding off the power of dominating him.

I watched him trying to arrange his hair so it didn't drop on his plate. Instinctively I knew that it would be better if I could encourage him to let the female instincts grow. I knew how hard I had to fight to maintain control over the male instincts in my body.

"Look babe, stop trying to do female things as a male, it doesn't work. I had to figure that out too. Whether it's your hair, your makeup, your dress, your walk – whatever, just back off and leave that to your feminine instincts." He glared at me but I could see his small shrug of resignation as he took the advice. Without his interference, his hands magically swirled the hair into a bun.

I was nervous. I knew time was running out if I was to break the spell that night. Knowledge is power, and as I reminded myself, I had the power; I was the only one who could break the spell.

I was acutely aware of the implications and of the fact that it would be a full two months, new year before I could end it all if I elected not to do so tonight. For some time I vacillated over a decision. And with some reservations for my own self and body, I reaffirmed my decision to let the first opportunity pass. With the finality of my decision, I acknowledged the throbbing sensation in my cock as my eyes roamed over my female body.

Decision made, I had to consider how to manage Zac. The last thing I wanted was for someone to fuck my body without my knowledge: it was a dilemma and I determined the best way was to keep him close to me.

When I dropped Zac off at my parent's house, we had arranged to meet the following day on the pretext of going back to the party house to see if it brought back memories.

When I returned home, I sat in the car for a few minutes, contemplating my position. I unzipped and squeezed my throbbing cock. "God what have I done. I've always said guys are controlled by their dicks and here I am doing the same thing." I looked down at it. "But it feels so fucking good. Well, that's it; I've got two months to see how much enjoyment I can have with this thing." I thought and was quickly reminded, that I hadn't leashed his sexual traits as a wave of desire swept through my body. I did nothing to dampen the feelings as I entered the house.

I undid all bonds on Zac's sexuality traits as I passed the parent's room. Closing the doors behind me, I went through the house to the back area where the children slept. I went straight to Dani's room. Undressing quickly, I climbed into bed with her. I took a handful of her hair and before she had even come awake, pushed her head down to my throbbing cock. I sucked in a mouthful of air in pleasure, as I felt her warm mouth engulf the head of my cock.

Dani didn't have much experience at oral sex but she knew the basics and any doubts she had were soon dispelled as my moans of pleasure grew in frequency and volume. "Oh that's fucking beautiful," I said putting my hands on the back of her head pushing my cock deeper into her throat. "Ah fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh God, swallow bitch, swallow, take it all, ahhhh arrgghhhh," I groaned, as I filled her mouth with my sperm.

I didn't get out of her bed. Sated for the time being I lay beside her and quietly started playing with her body. Initially she seemed uncertain, stiff, but I could slowly feel her responding as I caressed her breasts before biting hard into the nipples. When I slipped a finger into her sex, I was not surprised to find it wet and warm. As I played her body, I enjoyed hearing her quiet moans of pleasure until some time later her hips were bucking against my fingers. I climbed between her legs and brought her to a shattering climax before filling her cunt with sperm. We slept together and she was a willing partner as I took her again in the morning before going to my own bed.

Thereafter, we slept together every night. We quickly developed a ritual of sex before sleep and on waking before one or the other went to our room. I was seduced into unleashing various masculine traits when taking her. Each time became a new high. More and more I gave in to the male persona, it was seductive, exciting, and adventurous and I allowed myself to be led to greater sexual experiences. The rougher I made it, the more Dani seemed to enjoy it.

***************************************************************************

My attempts to stay close to Zac came to an abrupt end. We revisited the Halloween house but there was nothing to trigger any memories for Zac. Stressed, he quickly became agitated and unstable. He broke down sobbing and when I went to console him, he completely lost his temper. He blamed me that he couldn't remember anything at all from that night. He was frustrated when I kept reminding him that the witch had said that we had to work together to break the spell. "Work together on what?" he snorted, "what are we going to work on if I've got no fucking idea of what she said? I'll fucking ring you if I remember any fucking thing," he said as he stormed out. We left on bad terms.

I realised that I had made a mistake in not breaking the spell immediately. I had not been prepared for the power of the male sexuality. I knew I had been seduced by the constant barrage of sexual thoughts that my male side had. I found myself constantly thinking of sex, evaluating every woman in sexual terms, the sensory input overwhelming, legs, tits, cleavage everywhere you looked - and the constant state of arousal that I was in, as a consequence. It was too seductive, too titillating, too exciting at the time. Now, it was also too late.

At the start of the week, we both had classes to attend at college. With some concern, I went looking for Zac at lunchtime. I froze as I turned a corner and saw Billy Baxter and his band of lecherous cronies milling around Zac.

I hated Billy Baxter. Billy was into drugs and had a reputation of drugging up unsuspecting girls and letting his crew have a gangbang. They filmed the rape and used it to blackmail the girls into silence. Billy had tried to seduce me on many occasions and once tried to force himself on me. Seeing Billy openly flirting and ogling my body made me sick.

"Can I see you for a minute please," I said nervously to Zac trying to keep the concern from my voice. I knew it was not good when he retorted, "Yeah, when I'm ready. I'm talking with Billy, so I'll catch you later."

I stared for a moment, and then with my face burning I turned and walked away to the muffled sounds of laughter behind my back. I spent a nervous afternoon wondering how to deal with the matter.

"Zac, don't you understand, I know this guy, and Billy is bad news, really bad news. You don't want to be associated with him. Let's face it, it's my body you're flaunting around there," I growled at him when I was finally able to speak to him in private.

"Oh, great, now you're worried about your body. How about mine, bitch. You didn't take long to start telling me about how you were using my body for your own pleasure did you. Well I like Billy; he's my type of guy. He's asked me to a party and I might just go. And maybe I'll let him fuck your precious little cunt just to piss you right off. Oh yeah, remember that little pill you asked me to take, do you want the bad news? So back off bitch, go and live your own life for a while. Come and see me when you know how to break the spell." And with that, he stormed away.

"Oh my God, what have I done, I should have broken the spell," I thought trying to calm my fears. Worried now about what might happen to my body and my reputation.

I didn't get to see Zac at all the next day, which only served to heighten my concern.

Again, on the following day I couldn't find Zac. However, I did see Miranda.

"Well, seeing as you asked. She's sick, really sick. She's got a really bad dose of the curse," said Miranda laughing. "She is so bad, I've never seen her like that before," she added.

The voices in my head started murmuring to me as Miranda took my hand and led me outside.

"You haven't called me since I left you my number Zac. I'm so sad. Brandy is sick so ... you know ... if you need anyone to keep you company for a while ... well, I'll be disappointed if you don't call," she said with a seductive smile. "I'm pretty sure you won't leave disappointed," she said smiling. "I'm free tonight," she said leaving no doubts as to the promise as she pulled my face to hers and gave me a passionate kiss while grinding herself into my groin. I could feel my own arousal growing. Miranda broke the kiss. "Give me a call Zac," Miranda said over her shoulder as she bounced away from me to her next class. "Oh God," I said to myself, closing my eyes.

I decided to call on Zac to find out how he was doing. I fought back my emotions as I walked to my home. Everything was so familiar, so safe. I knocked on the door and felt a wave of emotions as the door was opened by my sister. I wanted so much to give her a hug.

Kylie took in the handsome guy, standing with a bunch of flowers in his hand.

"I, er, heard Brandy was sick and brought some flowers for her," I stuttered looking longingly at my sister.

Kylie smiled to herself at the obvious discomfort shown by this guy.This one is sweet, she thought to herself. "Come in," she said smiling at me. "She isn't well and dare I say, letting us know about it. I wouldn't expect her to engage in any scintillating conversation," she said with a chuckle.

Zac scowled at me as I gave him the flowers. Kylie smiled at me and left us alone.

"Aarrgghh," Zac groaned as another wave of pain swept his body. "Fucking periods, guys were not designed to have periods. All this crap has to filter through male and female parts. There's gotta be a way for us to get our own bodies back, there just has to," and he doubled over again in pain. "I can't remember anything the witch said, you must have overheard, surely, didn't you. Try to remember."

Then the phone rang and I listened as Zac spoke.

"Billy, hi. No I'm ill, bloody ill."

"No, nothing serious. Just women's problems."

"Yeah, you got it in one."

"Oh Billy," he said with a mock note of outrage in his voice.

"You wouldn't."

"You couldn't."

"Oh that's terrible."

"How can you even think of doing that? Not when I'm ... Oh I can't think of it."

"Oh, I don't believe you."

"No, you haven't, tell me you haven't. Really?"

"My God, with her. You didn't, she didn't."

"Billlllyyyyy, God you're so naughty."

"Well, you're right, there is only one way to find out isn't there?"

"Bloody vampire, maybe I will, just maybe I will."

"Ha, ha, I will by then. I'm looking forward to it."

"Oh yeah, promises, promises you guys are all talk."

"Well some things can only be done one at a time can't they?"

"Right, well we'll see won't we?" Smiling he hung up, this time I had to look at the smirk on Zac's face.

I could feel my anger rising as Zac entertained the call. Zac was smiling as he hung up the call. I knew it was time to go. I looked around my house with a real feeling of sadness as I took the opportunity to say goodnight to my sister. If only I could tell her, but I couldn't.

I was pissed off with Zac as I jumped in my car and started to drive. A few minutes later, I found myself outside Miranda's home. Without thinking, I walked to the door. Miranda's face broke into a wide smile as she saw me at the door. "You came to see me Zac," she said. "Come in."

I went straight to Miranda and wrapped my arms around her. Pulling her to me, I kissed her lips. Miranda pushed the door shut as I kissed her neck. Her head fell back giving me full access and made no move to stop me as I cupped a breast. Without breaking the embrace, Miranda pulled me back until we fell on her couch. I greedily pulled Miranda's shirt off. She wore no bra and I was struck by the beauty of her full breasts. The nipples quickly becoming aroused.

I dropped my head and took first one nipple, then the other in my mouth. Biting, chewing, pulling and suckling on those tender buds as Miranda moaned in pleasure.

But it wasn't enough. I went lower, undoing Miranda's jeans I quickly stripped her leaving her naked in front of me. I gazed at the slim and shapely body before lowering my mouth to her shaved sex. Hungry for her I spread her sex with my fingers then thrust my tongue as deep into her dripping cunt as I could. Miranda bucked hard against my mouth and she reached for my head, pulling me hard against her willing sex. However, I didn't want her to cum yet.