Doreen's Good Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

"Now which is it, a beer or a Sherry? I usually have a Sherry before my meal."

"A Sherry please... if that's ok."

"You just relax, and try to forget 'Madame' while I get some dinner. I eat in the kitchen so I will call you when its ready, give me your jacket."

I hung the jacket in the hall, into the kitchen, dinner didn't take too long and soon I was calling Cedric to join me.

The meal was most enjoyable, washed down as it was with a couple of glasses each of a good Burgundy, ok, so Burgundy, wine wasn't that popular in the home at that time, but hell, girls, you know what they say, if you've got it flaunt it, and I could afford it.

As we relaxed in the front room after dinner, nice cup of tea, and a chat.

"What was all that nonsense with Brenda?"

"Brenda?"

"Madame, if you must."

Cedric Squirmed in his seat.

"She caught me out one day, and said that if I didn't do as she demanded she would contact my Boss, a personal friend she said and tell them. Then I would lose my job, and lets be honest, jobs are not that easy to come by."

"What do you mean, she caught you out?"

"Let's just say,"

He was clearly embarrassed.

"Look if you don't want to say, then don't."

"No, let's just say, one day I had a bad stomach and had, shall we call it 'a personal embarrassment' I ended up wearing a pair of ladies under knickers, I don't know how she found out unless she was spying in the toilet, but she then used it against me."

"You poor love."

"Her demands were very unpleasant, the floor, my knees, and her unreasonable manner were not nice, but at least I got my orders. So I got paid."

"That's all over now, today was her last day and I shall send her packing in the morning."

"I wasn't the only rep she caught out! We do all talk when we meet up, I don't know the stories of the other chaps, but there is at least one more and possibly two."

"I do hope you won't talk about me like that, other than maybe to say I am NOT Madame and I have different ways. I just hope you chaps won't take advantage of me as a new girl. I should hope you will all guide me."

I have to say, I was quite taken by Cedric, he appeared to be a pleasant, mild mannered sort of chap. He wasn't that bad looking, wore those sort of roundy national Health spectacles of the time, as fashionable as Brenda's were, Cedric's were so, what I suppose we started calling square, yes, even though they were round.

That thought made me smile to myself, god that was funny I thought. Anyway, with the several glasses of wine, and the good meal, and the pleasant company I was beginning to relax, kicked off my heels and put my feet up on the foot stool.

Small talk had established that Cedric, he hated that name, was unmarried, ex RN, and around five years older than me. He had been a lingerie salesman since returning to civvy street, and quite a good one too, he said that having a liking for ladies, the idea of 'travelling in ladies under wear' had a certain appeal, and that the appeal had died the death with the meeting with Brenda or 'Madame' as he still habitually referred to her as. He was, never the less, one of the companies best salesman.

"Well then Cedric, if you don't like being Cedric, what do I call you?"

"We all had nicknames in the Navy, and mine was Dusty."

"Dusty? You don't look dusty to me."

"No, it's the nick name for people called Miller, and I am Cedric Miller."

"Ok, if you like that, Dusty it is."

Cedric, sorry, Dusty smiled, one of the sweetest smiles I have ever seen.

"The question I asked you in the office at the shop, you didn't answer it properly Dusty so...?"

"Sorry, what was the question again?"

"I asked Dusty, do you fuck?"

Dusty turned a vivid shade of red.

"I...I...I..."

"You don't have to answer if you don't want."

"I was just going to say, yes I do, but Mad...sorry, she was never interested in that, if she was, it never involved me."

"I only asked, because, I don't want any mis-understanding, I have my needs if you get my meaning. Got this itch I can't scratch myself, and like I said, I am not her."

"If you are asking, no, I am not one of Churchill's 'Rum, Bum and Baccy' boys. I did used to take my "tot", and a tin of Navy tickler (cigarette tobacco) was a useful currency, seeing as I didn't smoke myself, and the 'bums' I liked were on the ladies!"

"That's cleared that up then, I suppose the under garments were for Brenda's pleasure then."

"Certainly not for mine, I didn't mind the silky knickers, but those corsets were hell!"

We both laughed.

"Dusty, if I ask nicely, would you...I mean will you, scratch my itch for me? I did see you with Brenda, and I can't in honesty say that I wasn't excited, not I hasten to add, by the way she treated you, but by the 'activity' if you get me."

Dusty blushed. He didn't actually refuse me.

"I suppose." Was all he said, so I took it, as they say for a 'yes'.

I moved to the settee, quite an expensive cut moquette upholstered job and invited him to join me.

He sat nervously beside me. I placed my glass on the coffee table, and taking his glass placed it also on the table.

"Now," I put my arms about him, "don't you think I deserve a cuddle."

Dusty was very tense as he snuggled in to me. I snuggled in to him, I was at ease totally, he sort of felt like a favourite dressing gown or slippers, sort of like he had been there all my life.

"Do you think you can manage a kiss too?"

He did of course, tentatively at first, then with a passion I had rarely experienced. My hand dropped to his crotch, his inevitably found its way to my boobies, and girls, did that guy know how to play a pair of tits, if they had been musical instruments he would have been playing Swan Lake, and cum, I think he's about the only guy whoever did that for me. I was going to say 'to me' girls, but it was more than that, because his one interest appeared at that moment to be ME.

And, at that time he still hadn't got into my bra! Hadn't touched my naked tities, my moans gave him all the permission he needed. He reached behind and undid my bra, letting my titties fall free. His head dropped as he took first one then the other nipple between his lips, I don't know where he learned all his little tricks, but whoever it was that taught him all I could think was Thaaank yoooo.

As he nibbled my nips, his hand dropped to my knees I felt his touch between them, then squeezed his cock, keeping rhythm as far as I could with the waves of pleasure that washed over me. Slowly his hand crept beneath my skirt, up along my legs to my stocking tops, his touch on that bit of damp sweaty naked flesh was electric.

The silk of my Frenchies seemed to melt at his touch, certainly there was nothing to hold my legs together as his fingers parted my recently cleansed curls and fingered my silky furrow. The cums were stupid, one after the other rippling on and on, till at last I could take no more and clamped my legs together to prevent further movement.

Dusty's fingers were trapped in my holy of holies, and still he somehow managed to titillate that most secret place.

Whilst in Brenda's office I had some sort of glimpse of the contents of his pants, all be it, covered by his linen. Now I had my hand upon it, out side of his trousers, what expectations I had were exceeded several fold. How damned ignorant had Brenda been, there was so much more of this man than she ever achieved.

Slowly, one at a time I unbuttoned his flies, this girls was before the advent of zipped flies, inserted my hand and disentangled his cock from his underwear. It stood as proud as any I had seen. His exposed knob glistened with his own juice under the soft light of the shaded standard lamp behind us.

I dipped my head and kissed him, don't be silly girls, you know where.

"Have you booked your hotel for tonight?"

"No, not yet."

I took a firm grip of his cock, and disengaging his hand from my nether regions I pulled him to his feet.

"Come on."

He needed little if any coaxing to follow me through the hallway and up the stairs.

"There's the bath room," I nodded as we passed on the way to my bedroom.

I threw the silk night dress, lying in the middle of my double bed where I had left it this morning into the corner of the room. Forgetting about my exposed tits, I crossed to the window and closed the chintz curtains before turning on the soft bedside light. Dusty stood quietly by the door.

I went to him, and throwing my arms about him kissed him with all the passion I could muster, lips on lips, mouth on mouth, tongues, sucking, nibbling, scarcely drawing breath between.

My hand went down between us, knocking his hand as I went, two, both with a single thought, to get their hands on the other's essential. We were jammed tight together, my hand achieved its goal, I had a grip on his cock, he, because my skirt was fairly tight, could only try to grope me outside of it.

Not wishing to separate, I pulled Dusty as I moved backward from the door to my bed, as the backs of my legs came in contact with the bed I turned us and we fell onto the bed. Me on top, my legs spread insufficiently apart, impeded by my skirt, despite the fact that it had ridden up almost to the tops of my stockings.

The situation was urgent, I wanted, girls, I desperately wanted, you know how urgent it gets, yes, that urgent. I decided...I wanted... and it had to be right.

I rolled off him, I had to smile, his spectacles were all cock eyed. His hand was instantly back to my tits.

"Do you have your overnight things in your car?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you go down and get them, leave the door on the latch so you can get back in."

Time had run on and it was about half ten, a good job really, there would be no one about at that time, so his state of undress would go unnoticed.

I sat on the bed while Dusty was away, trying to compose myself, but no matter how I tried, I couldn't get away from the fact that a fucking itch needed fucking scratching excuse my language girls. But it gets to you doesn't it?

I threw back the bed clothes and when Dusty returned with his toiletries, I stripped him to his shorts and vest, fallas wore them in those days if you remember such things girls.. His cock was sticking out of his shorts, and although he no longer had the pink suspenders he was still firmly attached to his socks.

He sat in my bed, propped up by the pillows. Slowly, teasingly I removed my blouse, I unfastened my skirt, and let it slither down my legs to the floor. My bra, previously undone I shrugged from my arms. Dusty's clothes and mine, scattered on the floor, how long had it been since I had this sort of an evening, I'll tell you girls, too long. I knelt on the bed beside him, he looked longingly at my now naked breasts. He licked his lips.

We kissed, his hand was on me, my tits getting a return to the treatment they had earlier. I had a firm hold of his cock, and I was working round to ensuring that it was going to go where I wanted it.

Much as my tit were enjoying his handy work, I took his hand an drew it down my belly, hoping that the message would be received. There was no conversation, no words were needed actions as they say speak louder.

The feel of his hand passing over the silk was out of this world. Up the leg of my Frenchies, parting my curly mat, stroking my silky wet slit and into my eagerly waiting hole. His hand was withdrawn, it was cool and wet at my waist, just for a moment before easing past the elastic and moving down over my belly, once more ruffling through my curls and into my wetness.

He touched my clit, it felt electric as I came with a moan and bucked my hips in his direction.

"Would you like me to get rid of these?" he tugged at the leg of my knickers.

I wasn't capable of coherent speech, I was so in lust with Dusty but fortunately he took my moans as consent and eased them down, at first just a little, returning his fingers to keep pussy happy, then continuing to ease them right off my raised bottom and down my legs to join the rest of the garments on the floor.

You know how it is girls, well, I know how it is for me, when I am really horny, I can't wait to fuck about with fancy positions, I just want that cock in me, and I will tell you, I was HORNY.

Flat on my back, legs spread wide and a very wet pussy just waiting to be filled. So what, missionary position, plenty of time to get fancy when this hole had been filled and this pussy had sucked up a portion of cream.

Having discarded my knickers, Dusty turned back to me.

"Gunna have it or what?"

I'll always remember that question.

"Ooooh yes, Ooooh yes, if you're giving it I'm having it."

He eased between my legs, I grabbed his cock, I had no intention of this cock missing its target. His knob parted my lips, I pushed my hips, he thrust his, and I got a satisfying full length, I started to cum, and he, Dusty, bless him followed, dousing my insides with best 'man juice'. I felt every squirt, every wad as it hit my depths.

Dusty collapsed on top of me as I clamped my legs about him.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck.!" I panted.

Dusty laughed.

"I haven't had such a fast and juicy fuck in years." He panted in my ear.

I released his waist, my legs fell asunder.

"Phew! Brenda hadn't a clue what she was missing." I could feel myself glowing with the exertion of this frantic coupling.

We rolled apart, and I know it sounds disgusting girls, but I really relished the sensation of our combined juices dribbling out of me.

"Dusty grab a towel from the bathroom, or we will be sleeping in a wet bed tonight, and it will be on your side."

As he returned to me I had to smile as his now semi flaccid cock was hanging forlornly from his pants with jus a small drip of cum on the end.

Dusty lay down again beside me. Everything felt right. We snuggled together, he now divested of his pants. His hands orchestrating a fantastic symphony on my titties, and me caressing his organ.

The trill ringing of the alarm clock indicated the end a long nights deep sleep. Dusty had slept naked, and I, in just stockings and suspenders.

I shed them, the remaining items, of the previous night's adventure and dived into the bathroom to urgently empty my bladder and get washed and ready for work. As I washed, Dusty came in and relieved himself, I dressed, not as yesterday all fancy, but in as business like manner as I could.

Breakfast...he deserved a full English, but had to be satisfied with toast and marmalade. We left together, Dusty having promised to return later, after work.

Parking Daisy (my Morris Minor) at the kerbside, I took a good deep breath, meeting Brenda this morning was going to be a bit of a to do.

I had been in about ten minutes, made myself a cup of tea, and had the shop open when Brenda came down to the shop.

She Stretched.

"That was a satisfying night's sleep. I feel quite refreshed."

"You do?"

"Yes, a session with Cedric does me the world of good. Did you sort him? Did he offer you a good discount on your order?"

"I think this conversation would be best in the office Brenda."

I flipped the door sign to 'closed' and dropped the catch, following Brenda into the office.

"Brenda."

"Yes dear?"

"Brenda, I was absolutely disgusted at the way you treated that man."

"He deserves no better."

"Its not my way, and I won't tolerate it."

"Suit yourself, but I used to get very good discounts from him."

"If that's what it takes, and I'll bet it isn't, I 'll manage without the discounts."

"As I said, suit yourself."

"Brenda, I think you have outstayed your welcome in My shop. I won't be needing your support from now on."

"That's not a problem, I'll stay out of your way and watch as you struggle."

"I don't know where your new place is, but I do know you are moving in today."

"What?"

"Your new place, you are moving in today."

"Its not ready, and anyway, the deal isn't final yet." There was a glint of panic in her eyes.

"My solicitor says its all complete. The papers were exchanged on Monday."

"Don't believe you."

"Phone's there, ring yours and check. Be my guest."

Brenda rang, she was not a happy bunny. Her lawyer confirmed my statement.

"Well my new place is not ready so I'll stay till it is."

"No dear, you won't. You have until four o'clock today. If you are not packed and gone by then I will shut up shop and throw you out myself."

"All because of Cedric?"

"I couldn't accept the way you treated him, and I won't have you here a moment longer."

"He's just a shit."

"He is a sweet sensitive gentleman, and even if he wasn't he still deserves respect. Anyone deserves respect."

"What about me?"

"For you, special offer, I'll make an exception. Be out by Four."

I left the office. There was silence.

It was a quiet day in the shop, and I took the opportunity to review the things I needed for stock, I would be seeing Cedric, no, must get used to Dusty, later, I could discuss my needs with him.

I could hear movement in the flat above, so I knew things were happening.

At four, Brenda appeared again. With a couple of suitcases.

" I haven't got everything, I've lived here a long time, there is a lot of stuff..."

"Don't worry, there are two big dustbins outside, they should accommodate quite a bit of the remainder. If you want it you can empty the bins yourself after four tomorrow."

"Please, can't you let me come back and clear the rest of my things?"

"Come into the office."

She followed me.

"Now what do you want?"

"Allow me to collect all of my things, I can get a man and a lorry to come tomorrow."

"Of course," I had a sudden thought. "Of course, if you were on your knees, here in this office and asked me I suppose I could consider it."

"But those flagstones are hard, they will hurt my knees."

"How many times did you have Cedric on his knees, and in pain just to satisfy your perverted attitude?"

"I had to do that to get the discounts."

"Now, I have to do it to repay you on behalf of those you hurt. So, it's your choice."

Brenda dropped to her knees on the small rug by the desk.

"Not good enough, on the stone flags or no deal."

She moved onto the flagstones.

"I won't be long, wait there." I went into the tore room to watch her. When I returned, she was in tears.

"Get up." She struggled to her feet. "Not nice is it?"

She didn't respond, her head bowed and weeping.

"Sunday, ten o'clock then anything still here I will dispose of. I have someone who will be here with the key. Now hand over all of your keys."

She did so.

"Thank you. Now get out. I have no place in my life for folks like you."

She picked up her cases and moments later was on the pavement outside, the shop door banged shut behind her.

She was till standing there when I left for home some half hour later. Seems she had very few friends, she had hurt too many, and no taxies available, shame. As I drove off, she was slowly heading, her cases in hand in the direction of the "Shepherds Arms."

Dusty arrived at my home not long after me, and after a quiet, quite simple meal we found ourselves in each other's arms on the settee. There was a bit of business to discuss, and believe me, the discounts I got were far better than any Brenda had ever got, and I had the bonus of a bed warmer and a very sexy man.

I expect you can guess who it was that supervised Madame's departure on Sunday, and who gave me a hand to throw out the bits she left behind. I doubt you will be surprised that about a month later Dusty and I decided that we should make it legal, he gave up travelling, and in the shop he was a far better sales person than ever I could be.

Everyone, ladies and men liked him, and he dealt civilly and tactfully with all who came to the shop. We had a great life together, my winnings made for great holidays, the shop prospered.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers