D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen blushed beet red and she laughed. "You taught them how to do that?"

"Yes I did darling," Brenda smiled.

Beyoncé was closest, "Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you."

Carmen walked into her arms, she held her face in her hands, and she kissed Brenda with the most wonderful kiss she could muster. Brenda, I love you with all of my heart. Thank you doesn't quite cover how I feel about you right now," she smiled. "Fuck that was the wildest sex I've ever had."

"That is what I wanted them to do," she smiled. "You'll find out in Thailand. Perfection doesn't occur until you get to Thailand. I'm working on Jim but he's not there yet."

"I have to meet this Jim character," Carmen said.

Beyoncé laughed, "Oh he's a character honey. I met him two nights ago and he is a fucking blast. I have to tell you, he fits with these two perfectly."

Brenda looked at Mark, Jill, and Gary. "Thank you for taking good care of my superstars, now get the fuck out of here. You can't be here or you'll spoil my surprise."

"Fine, I know when I'm not wanted," Gary said as he headed to the pool. He dove in and swam a couple of laps. When he stopped, he was near the waterfall. Two arms came around him from behind and he felt soft, wonderful breasts pressed against his back. He turned into the arms and smiled sweetly.

"Hello darling, I'm glad to see you. I wanted to tell you how happy I am with what you've done," he told her.

"That makes me very happy to hear," Lindsay told him as she kissed him sweetly. "I may be dead wrong but I know you're tired. I saw the look on Carmen's face. I know what she experienced. God, I remember my first time with you two studs. That was the wildest fuck of my life."

"Well baby, we're glad you enjoyed it but, if memory serves me right, we've probably done you more than anyone other than my girls and Cherry."

"I kinda thought that was the case. I hope that never changes," she said as she kissed him again. "How the hell are we going to tell Beyoncé and Linda apart?"

"Linda cooks and Beyoncé rocks," Gary laughed. "Linda has a necklace and Beyoncé doesn't. That is why I told everyone to put them on. It's going to be insanely busy from now on. Are you really confident in your potential assistant manager?"

"Other than our internal people, I do have someone I would definitely want to have as assistant manager. She is bright, smart, and sexy. I think she really has potential. You haven't met her yet but she is actually someone Hank recommended as a second tier person. She is also a graduate from our school and she is 'certifiable' in every way possible. You'll love her. We tried to anticipate what you wanted. I had someone in mind as well and Hank hired him too. We've been training them since we found out that we would have Orlando. You've been busy so we thought we'd let you know once things settled down. He's very 'certifiable' and he is smart as a whip."

"Hmm, people wonder why I love you so much," he said as he pulled her to him and kissed her wonderfully. "Are you ready for tomorrow night?"

"Yes and I can't believe. We are going to 'certify' Beyoncé and Carmen. That's wonderful. Mind-blowing, but wonderful."

"Don't forget Sue, you are going to really like her. She's a lot like you," he told her.

"Thank God she'll be living in Las Vegas," she grinned.

"What's the matter darling? Are you getting jealous?"

"No baby, I know how you feel about me. If I ever forget, three gorgeous women will remind me," she smiled. "They constantly tell me I'm your favorite."

"Now you know why I love them so much," Gary grinned.

"Just promise me one thing, please save me an hour or two soon. I really have missed you darling," she purred as she groped him and swam away.

He walked past the bar and Brenda called him over. "After we blow Cherry's mind, we'll head to the club and work on it," she said to Beyoncé and Carmen as he walked up.

"Definitely, I've been waiting for this for so long I can't tell you," Beyoncé told her as Gary poured himself a drink. "Brenda is going to give both of us some pointers Gary. This is a dream come true."

"Sweetheart, Brenda is dreams come true," he said.

"There you go again, Mr. Understatement. She is a walking wet dream," Mark said as he and Jill walked up to the bar.

"You'd never know it by me," Brenda pouted. "Momma's not getting any."

"That is the biggest load of horse crap I've heard in years," Gary grinned. "Yes, we've been busy but you sure as hell haven't been denied."

"I know but dammit, they are still learning. Sometimes I want the masters to take care of the teacher," she laughed. "I can't help it if I taught you so well."

"Baby, from now on, when you are feeling this way, you just let Rose or Cherry know. That will fix that situation in a heartbeat. Remember, we have our own airline. There is no place on earth we can't get to other than Cuba. I don't see them vacationing there any time soon," Jill chuckled.

"Darling anytime you want us, we'll come to you," Mark said. "If you don't know that by now, one of us is going to put you over our knee and spank you."

"Motherfucker has been promising me that for years and he's never done it yet," Brenda laughed.

"Speaking of Cherry, I talked to her a few minutes ago. They are leaving New York at noon so they will be here by three. Michelle said they are leaving at 5AM so they will be here by 2PM our time. This will work out perfectly. They definitely want to be here to see the look on Cherry's face. Carmen, you don't know how much meeting you will mean to her."

Jeff walked up with a tray of goodies he had put together. "I figured you might be hungry. I know I developed an appetite thinking about these four gorgeous women," he laughed as he scooted away.

"He is going to really fit in when he gets to Nashville," Gary laughed.

"You mean because he's fucking crazy," Mark laughed.

"Well, there is that, but he has to take care of Leeann and Elaine. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it," Gary laughed.

"I don't know about that," Carmen said. "This food is delicious. How did he know I'd be hungry?"

"He's a man of very high standards," Jill giggled. "That's one of the reasons he's going to Nashville. Leeann is our center manager and she is absolutely delicious. Brian Lewis and Elaine Roberts are two of our Professional Dancers. They are in charge of the club dancers and the lead dancers there. When the professional dancers are in use, they will be wherever they are needed. Elaine is one of three Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders we have dancing for us," Jill told them.

"I met quite a few of them a few years ago. I wonder if I know them," Carmen said.

Gary picked up the microphone, "Ann, Gillian, and Elaine please come to the Tiki Bar, thank you."

They arrived quickly and Carmen realized that she had met them a couple of years ago. They walked over to the chaise lounges and talked. Gary called the girls and talked to them. Las Vegas was well on its way to being ready for the Grand Opening. He said goodnight and told him he missed them.

Mark and Beyoncé wandered off and Gary walked over to Carmen. She pulled him down onto the chaise. Ann leaned over and kissed him. Gillian and Elaine laughed and pouted.

"What's the matter with you two?" Gary grinned.

"You're too far away to kiss us," Elaine grinned.

Gary got up, jumped over to their chaise and attacked both of them.

"Is this normal around here?" Carmen asked Ann.

"You better believe it," Ann told her. "I'm so lucky, I live here permanently. I get to jump his bones anytime I want. Gillian is moving in to Mark's place so she will have him anytime she wants. Elaine will be in Nashville but they have promised her they would see her often."

Carmen giggled, "I could live here, oh yes I could. This is the perfect place to live. Is he always this nice?"

"I've known him almost a year and the only time I ever saw him raise his voice, he was putting on a show. Mark started yelling at Jill and then he got into it and then he was screaming at her too."

"Why, what did she do?"

"She didn't do a thing. They were demonstrating how they kept Jill to themselves in high school. The three of them were the most popular guys in school but they never really dated any of the girls. The three of them dated the supermodels that worked for D'Orgasmic. Many of the boys wanted to date Jill but they figured that if the three of them hated her, they should leave her alone. Little did they know that within a half hour, they were screwing her senseless," Ann told her.

"That is too funny but I can honestly see them doing that. They told me that Jill was their first true love and that that would never change. They really are unique aren't they?"

"They sure are," Ann, grinned as Gary threw himself between them. "There's my man, hiya darling."

"Hi, you sexy, gorgeous creature. Have we met before?" he chuckled. "Has anyone ever told you that you have a great body," he said to the naked goddess sitting next to him. "Carmen, have you ever seen such a beautiful woman?"

"She definitely looks delicious; do you think we should have her show us the playhouse?"

"Now that is a brilliant idea," Gary said. "Let's stop at the bar first. I would like a refill."

An hour later, three drenched, smiling people, somehow managed to walk, arm-in-arm from the darkroom.

"Fuck, that place is wild. There had to be at least twenty people in there. It didn't stop me from doing what I went in there to do but I will tell you, there are some amazing cocks in this group. I can't wait until tomorrow night," Carmen purred as she kissed Ann and Gary repeatedly.

"Welcome to my world baby," Sue said as she kissed her again.

Gary and Carmen drifted away. Carmen walked into his bedroom and pulled him down on the massive bed.

"This is the craziest bed I've ever been on. I love it. It's huge but it is so comfortable. I've been looking at that thing and it is so erotic, I'm afraid to ask what it is," she said as she looked at the Circle.

"Oh you can't use that until after you're 'certified' baby. Then and only then, Mark and I will take you to heaven. There will be an audience who will love to see you lose your mind," Gary told her.

He handed her a fully loaded mirror and she smiled. Their lovemaking that night was the sweetest she had ever experienced.

The next morning, as they were wiping the sleep from their eyes, she rolled into him, kissed him, and purred, "Where have you been all these years. I made a decision late last night. Never again will I refrain from going after something I want. I mean that."

"Good morning to you too," he smiled. "I can't wait for you to meet Rose, Debbie, and Wendy. I know they are going to love you so much." Gary leaned over and kissed this fabulous woman, "Damn, I love my life."

Jeff had prepared a fantastic breakfast and he joked with Gary as they waited for everyone to arrive. "I talked to all the men last night. Everyone has taken their vitamins because tonight is probably a once in a lifetime event. When you have someone as gorgeous and Beyoncé and as sexy as Carmen, you have to be on your game."

"Oh Jeff, you say the sweetest things," Carmen purred. She stood, walked over to him, wrapped herself around his tall, strong frame. "God, Gary, you have the sexiest women and the best built men I've ever seen. I can't wait." She hugged him and pressed her breasts tight against his chest. She looked up into his eyes and she laughed, "I'm going to rock your world Jeff, I promise I am," she laughed and kissed him. "I'm serious about that. Damn, these men are so sexy."

"I have to have sexy men around darling, sometimes I'm not here," he laughed as Mark and Beyoncé walked up to join them.

"Tell the truth, you keep sexy men around in case you get horny," Mark laughed.

"There is that," Gary grinned.

"Damn Gary, you can get me wet without touching me," Beyoncé grinned as she leaned over and kissed him. "I could live here, this place is fabulous."

"She's only saying that because Jim isn't here," Mark laughed. "If he was back here, he'd drive all the women away."

"He is simply adorable, I think he's great," Beyoncé said.

"Adorable, who's adorable?" Holly asked as she sat down.

"Your old man," Mark smiled.

Holly winked at Gary, "Of course, Gary is adorable. I know that."

"Oh, we weren't talking about Gary, we were talking about your new old man," Mark teased her.

"I have one man in my life and he is sitting right there. I have a personal assistant that I love to death but only one man owns my heart and that is Gary."

"Okay, got it baby. We were talking about Jim," Mark said.

"Oh well then, yes he is more than adorable. He's fucking delicious," she smirked.

Gary almost choked on his orange juice, "That turned out to be the most expensive blowjob in history. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's cost us millions ever since darling."

"I'm confused," Carmen asked. "How did a blowjob cost you millions?"

Gary laughed, "Everything you see here, including my women and all of this are the direct result of a fabulous blowjob Holly gave to a bartender at a party we went to. Holly is THE Screamer. When we made love in my apartment, she was so loud that three of my neighbors not only heard her but she teased the crap out of them. Those three women are Rose, Debbie, and Wendy.

Holly and I went to this party. She saw this bartender and she walked behind the bar and blew him. Later in the day, she ran out naked and dragged him into the room we were partying in and she fucked him everyway possible. That bartender was Jim.

To sum it up, every single one of our employees were working at that party that day. They were all friends of Jims and each one is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu. Not a single one of them could get a job and they were working at the motel we took over for that weekend.

We met them, hired them, trained them and each one will not just have a club to manage eventually, they will each have a center to manage. There are thirty-six of the smartest and sexiest men and women you've ever met."

"And I'm going to do each and every one of those thirty-six people?" Carmen giggled.

"Well darling, it is a lot more than thirty-six. It's closer to fifty-five but I may be off by five or ten. Just know this, we started you and we'll finish you. Once you are done with them, we'll finish you with the 'Symbian Certification'."

Carmen almost dropped her coffee. Gary looked at her and laughed. "What's the matter Carmen?"

"Are you talking about that machine?"

"Yes dear, the one you rode on The Howard Stern Show. Yes, that is the same one. The only difference is tonight, we are going to give you the complete, XXX rated demonstration."

"You have no idea how hard he tried to get me to use that thing properly while I was on his show. I'll love using it here but I was damned if I was going to do it there."

"I saw that written all over your face," Gary said. "Tonight will be loving and wonderful."

"I know that sweetheart, I really know I am safe here," she said as she squeezed his hand.

Carmen, I need you for an hour or so this morning," Beyoncé told her.

"I'm heading back to the center. Lindsay and Hank are already there. Marv has been there since 6AM. The non-perishables arrived this morning. We are going to get that all put away. Marv is so excited. The bar backs aren't because they have one huge job today. The wood arrives today. It has to be stacked."

"How much wood did we get?" Mark asked.

"Ten tons of Hickory and Five tons of Cherry and five tons of Mesquite," Holly told them. "According to Linda and Tammy, that should last us two weeks. I can't wait to get that smoker working. I've become addicted to those ribs," she smiled.

"That's good dear, it is all protein. You can eat all you want and never gain a pound," Gary grinned.

"Darling, with all the activity in my life now, I've actually lost seven pounds," she cooed. "I had to slip out of here and visit Shannon last week to get some clothes altered. What was funny was I wasn't alone. Red and Nancy joined me before they went back to Las Vegas."

"Ahh, well baby, we told you we'd fuck your ass off one of these days," Mark laughed.

"Mark, my sweet, darling Mark, have I told you today?" she asked.

"Told me what baby?"

"That I love you with all my heart. Keep it up baby."

Beyoncé and Carmen laughed out loud at that. "I owe you baby," Carmen said to Beyoncé. "I owe you so much for bringing me into this. I love you more than I can ever tell you."

They finished breakfast and disappeared into Mark's suite.

Gary saw Tammy and he called her over. "Hi baby, I want you to open up Jeremy's suite. I want it perfect but make sure nothing sexual is out. Loretta Lynn will be in there on Thursday."

"It will be spectacular. Should I order fruit and the usual stuff?" she asked.

"Yes, I want fresh flowers and fruit and everything. Make sure the bar is fully stocked. Do your very best darling," he said as he picked her up and kissed her sweetly. He put her down; she kissed Mark and scooted off.

"Well, seems we have an hour or so to kill, what do you want to do?" Mark asked.

Gary yawned, "I dunno. How about we play Orange County Sheriff's Department?"

"That sounds like a plan to me," Mark said as he ran to the helicopter. He jumped into the pilot's seat and Gary followed.

Jill walked out onto the balcony and laughed. She turned to Johnnie and giggled, "The boy's have their toy. Thank God I have mine." She pulled him back into the bedroom with an evil look on her face.

It was a gorgeous Florida morning. Mark lifted off and went up to fifteen hundred feet and he floated out over Lake Baldwin. The water was blue and the sky filled with white fluffy clouds. The machine was a spectacular craft and it responded exactly as Jill said it would.

"I just fell in love again," he told Gary as they flew along the shoreline. "Jill really did find a beauty. This thing is fantastic."

They spent an hour seeing things on the lake they didn't even know existed. "You know, this is a pretty upscale neighborhood," Mark quipped.

"It's a good thing you have the controls. If I had them when you said that, I would have crashed for sure," Gary laughed. "I seriously can't wait to see Cherry's reaction."

"Me either, how was last night?"

"Wilder than anything I ever envisioned. You're lucky she lives in Las Vegas. I won't see her very often. I do know this, she may not be the best but she sure is up there. She is so concerned that the girls will like her," Gary told him.

Mark laughed, "Gar, I'm betting that your lovely ladies will not only like her but they will love her to death. I'll bet you that she and Wendy will become the closest friends possible. Wendy is as sexy as any woman on this earth. Turn those two loose in any city and they will cause car accidents and a hell of a lot more."

"Oh I know that's true," Gary smiled. "Our skirts and those legs, ohmigod, I can see traffic pileups all over the place."

"Yes but we are the ones they come home to. I love my life," Mark said. "Throw Beyoncé, Linda, Michelle, Dani, DeeDee, Lori, Aleka, Diane, Kono, Cherry, Ronnie, Jill, Red, Nancy, Holly, Ainsley, Rose, Debbie, Ann, Gillian, Lindsay, Ashley, Leeann, Vicki and Sue together with Tammy and her crew into that mix and we definitely are the two luckiest men alive."

"You definitely are right there. I think it is time to invest in Viagra," Gary smirked as Mark set the chopper down perfectly on the helipad.

"I need to reread my condo doc's. I want solar panels and a helipad on the roof of my place in Las Vegas. I know there is space up there. Hell, I may find out this weekend, I invited Donald to the opening."

"Seriously, you didn't tell me that. I've never met him. I know you two are friendly but I've never had the chance to meet him."