D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna came over the intercom, "Cherry, two ladies aboard this flight want to talk to you."

The images of Ronnie and Staci appeared. "Wow girlfriend that was simply amazing. I mean, seriously amazing. I am almost at a loss for words. Do you remember what you told those three gorgeous men back in Orlando? Do you? I sure do. You told them to do to us exactly what they do to you. You remember that don't you?"

Cherry burst out laughing so hard she could barely sit upright. She distinctly remembered.

"Cherry, we love you so much. We really do. Staci and I have had a chance to talk. When you told them to do to us exactly what they did to you, we were thrilled. Now, NOT SO MUCH!"

That did it. Mark rolled out of his chair and onto the floor of the jet. He was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. Jill looked like she had walked by a spray booth. Mascara was everywhere and she would not stop laughing.

All of a sudden, Tom appeared on screen and told everyone to fasten their seatbelts, as they may be experiencing turbulence.

"If you cocksuckers hit turbulence, I'll sue you," Cherry shrieked.

Thank God for autopilot. No one could control anything after that, let alone the pilots. All thoughts of continuing the orgies seemed to vanish. Apparently, it is difficult to maintain a hardon while you are gasping for breath. Besides, who wants to stick their cock into a mouthful of perfect teeth when that person is laughing uncontrollably?

Over on Gary's jet, he tried to get out of his seat but he couldn't. Wave upon wave of hysterical hilarity crippled him and his tears were torrential.

"Thankfully, we have that on tape. I know I have Connie's address somewhere. I am sending this to her," Red shrieked. "I never thought I would live see anything like that."

"I know someone else who would get a kick out of this," Nancy giggled. "Bob would freak if he saw this."

Gary, gasping for breath, grinned, "He'd lose his mind. I think I permanently injured myself laughing."

"Oh no, you didn't just say that, did you Mister," Cherry snickered. "Did I hear him right? I'm the one who needs a Doctor."

Everyone roared yet again.

Michelle's pilot Phil spoke above the uproarious laughter. "Cherry, Cherry, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I called for a Doctor and this is the result." He continued in his best Jewish Doctor voice, "The good news is I was able to get you such a deal. The hemorrhoidectomy included a complimentary hysterectomy. However, because you are so damn sexy, they threw in the lobotomy for free."

Mark lost it.

Cherry winced.

As the jets arrived in Hawaii, the Limousines lined up to take them to their hotel. Mark and Cherry were the last ones to deplane. A deafening roar went up as all were standing on the tarmac to cheer on the queen of ouch.

Brenda rushed to her, gave her the Brenda stare, and flatly told her, "You'd better be able to dance."

"What happens if I can't," Cherry questioned.

Jill, snorted, "She will make you do it over repeatedly until you get it right. Practice is the only cure for the pain."

"That's the motto we learned and live by," Mark chuckled.

Cherry glared at him.

The entire staff of the Hawaiian operation was there to greet them with lei's and warm embraces. There was just enough time for everyone to get ready to open the latest club.

The tropical breeze was sweet and warm as they approached the club. Traffic was heavy due to the media trucks taking up one lane. The paparazzi were out in force. Locals and tourists lined the streets to see the celebrities.

A different Miss Hawaii greeted each limo's invitees with leis, warm welcomes, while escorting them out onto the beach, where a full-blown, spectacular Hawaiian Luau awaited. The food was amazing and the show breathtaking. This was a treat for everyone to mingle before as well as after the night's festivities.

The Japanese, long known for their love of all things American, were everywhere. Their total love of Country and Western music is legendary and they were chomping at the bit to hear the best the industry had to offer. The industry didn't let them down.

Gary and Mark stood back and quietly watched as Jim had totally taken control of all aspects of the opening. By this time, he was well seasoned and quite polished.

Cherry, to her credit, performed flawlessly. She put on a show full of life, love, and unabashed sex appeal. The public ate it up.

With Jeremy's assistance, the D'Orgasmic fireworks at Midnight rang in the New Year spectacularly. He had used his Asian contacts to procure the finest fireworks imaginable.

Almost all of the original stars showed up for this event. Hawaii definitely has that appeal. It was party time, Hawaiian style for everyone.

Jim and Holly were responsible for the next opening in Memphis on Jan 15th. Halley and Ted were heading up that center. Halley was the center manager but this gorgeous black woman with the incredible legs wasn't happy.

Everyone had just finished watching the fireworks when she approached Mark and Gary. She put her arms around them and sobbed, "Why me? What have I ever done wrong?"

This shocked them to their core. "Where did this come from? What are you talking about," Gary asked.

"I'm being punished but I don't know why. My center is the next one to open and you two are going on vacation. I'm not going to get my fill of you before I am too busy to think of sex. Everyone else has had the pleasure of your company before the openings but not me. I want to cry," she grinned.

Cherry looked at Rashad and his bright white smile was dazzling. "Halley, you know we all love you. You've worked just as hard as everyone else has and I can speak for both of these two when I say that we appreciate everything you have accomplished. Trust me darling, we will make this up to you." Cherry caught a wicked smirk that flashed across Jamal's face.

"Halley, we love you. You know that," Mark said as he leaned over and kissed her sweetly. "Cherry is absolutely right. We will make this up to you." He winked at Cherry, kissed Halley again and wandered off to schmooze with the guests.

"Have we ever let you down?" Gary grinned, "Please don't think we are going to start any time soon dear. We love you too much for that." He kissed her, grabbed her hot tight butt and playfully squeezed, then kissed her again.

Rose, Debbie, and Wendy stood there grinning. "Ut oh, I wonder what they have up their sleeves," Wendy smirked.

"Something pretty amazing, I think," Halley grinned. "Thanks girls, I knew I could count on you."

They laughed and rejoined the party.

Mark and Cherry left shortly afterwards and headed back to their suite for a pleasant evening filled with soft, tender romance. After her inflight experience, that was the best they could hope for.

Mark lit a cigarette and handed it to her. "I love you darling. Just answer this question please. What is it with you and Hawaii?"

Cherry giggled, started to answer, and just kept giggling. "I dunno baby. Everyone says it is paradise. I think it is paradise. Isn't paradise supposed to be off the chart amazing? Trust me, today was off the fucking chart amazing. Thank you for setting that up."

"Don't thank me, thank Jill and Jeremy. They did it, not me."

"Oh they did, did they? I must remember to repay them," she smiled evilly. Cherry turned into Mark's face only to find him gently snoring.

The next morning began slowly for everyone. The frantic pace they had been living under for the last six months had taken its toll. They were exhausted.

Kono and Daniel were the perfect people in perfect location. Industry Night was perfect; not a single problem at all.

Kono, Daniel, Brenda, Joy, and Staci came to their hotel for a brief meeting before heading to the center for the official first night of business. New Year's Eve is always big in the islands but the buzz on the television was the opening of the center and the remarkable talent, products, and food offered at the D'Orgasmic Center. The reviews were wonderful and according to local TV reports, there was a long line of people waiting to get in.

"She did what? Whoa girlfriend, back up, they did what? No way! I've seen that girl do some amazing things but...really!" Kono gasped after Jill told her about the flight over.

Daniel, wide-eyed as he was handsome, listened incredulously. "Could you be mistaken? Jill seriously, she couldn't, could she? We all saw her dance last night. That was the best she has ever danced as far as I could tell. She truly was phenomenal. If what you are saying is true, I'm lost to explain it."

"Okay, sit down and watch this," Gary grinned as he walked into the suite.

Mark walked in, looked at everyone, and started to laugh and point. "Dumb-struck, dumbfounded, amazed, shocked and what's this," he giggled as he looked at the expression on Kono's lovely face, "Pure unadulterated lust. Wow, Kono, your eyes are spinning. Gary, is she drooling? I think she is!"

Kono blushed to a deep crimson; her eyes never left the tablet. "That is so fucking hot. Seriously, that had to really hurt."

"Best hurt I've ever had," Cherry laughed as she walked into the suite. "Biggest surprise I've experienced too. Chris was already deep inside when we started to fall. When we stopped falling, he truly can say he had gone where no man has gone before. It felt like I could give him head just by swallowing. Rashad slammed in there and I went wild. I loved it."

"We love you Cherry even if you are a bit warped," Joy grinned. She leaned over and kissed her. "We've got to go. It is going to be a busy day. Did you see the TV coverage?

Opening night for the public was a bit more difficult. The crowd was far larger than the capacity of the center. Holly instructed her staff to send food out to the people waiting in line to get in. The outdoor signage included two massive flat-screen signs, which they converted to monitors. All of the festivities were broadcast to those outside not lucky enough to get in.

Inside, it was spectacular. The center officially opened in great Hawaiian style. Everyone was happy. The Pro Bowl was just a few days away. As a result, most of the players attended for this opening. This opening just could not get any better. Rashad, Chris, and Jamal were the unofficial NFL hosts and they made sure to introduce all their friends to everyone.

Holly, Gary's girls, Vicki, and of course Kono were in awe of these gorgeous hunks.

Gary and Mark sat in the VIP section of Country Girl and couldn't stop gigging. "They sure do love Country Music, don't they?"

"Apparently," Mark snickered. "That is the meanest 120lb. cowboy I've ever seen. His hat is as big as he is."

"Rashad asked me about Memphis and when we were sending Halley up there. I told him she was leaving in two days. He wasn't happy. Didn't say why though," Gary told Mark.

"I bet he wasn't. Humor me and keep her here until next Wednesday. Send Ted on ahead but keep her here," Mark said.

"I can do that, not a problem. What is going on?"

"Just go with the flow on this. I'm not exactly sure, but I think it will be worth it in the end," Mark smiled knowing exactly what was coming. "I definitely want Ainsley, Ann, Gillian, and Elaine here until then as well. Oh hell, Michelle had better be here too."

"That works for me. They have all worked hard. What are a few extra days of rest going to hurt?" Gary smiled. "What time do we have to be ready for the Pro Bowl Banquet?"

"The limos will be at the hotel at 5PM tomorrow. Shannon is putting a guy blackout on the women prior to the event. Everyone will be in a new and gorgeous gown. I'm told we are not to see them until we leave."

Gary looked at Mark and grinned, "I'm wondering what Cherry is going to wear to the game. Last year she became famous worldwide instantly. Don't you think it is strange that she has been absolutely silent on that this year?"

"I've been wondering the same thing. All I know is that she was in Shannon's office last week and they were giggling like schoolgirls. Something is up. I just don't know what."

"That's what I love about the life we have Mark. They think we surprise them all the time. They really don't get how much they blow us away constantly."

The evening ended and the semi-vacation began.

The next morning Rashad, Jamal, and Chris headed to practice and the rest of them headed to the pool. Cherry walked out and got into the hot tub and she started to laugh. Aleka looked over at her and the smile spread all over that gorgeous Hawaiian beauty's face.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" she grinned.

"Same hotel, same hot tub, same gorgeous pussies, you're damned right I am thinking the same thing," Cherry grinned.

""I told you Lori," Michelle laughed as they slid into the tub. "There is no way she would forget that morning. Fuck that was one of the hottest things we've ever done."

"Correct me if I'm mistaken but wasn't that the same day we met Kono, Daniel, Brenda, and Joy?"

"A day that will live in infamy," Cherry giggled just before they all dunked her under.

Hands began caressing legs, breasts, and pussies. The girls were giggling, loving the new moment while relishing their past explosive experiences in this hot tub. The only thing different was they didn't have to go shopping this time. Shannon had taken care of everything. The D'Orgasmic women would tantalize and amaze the world once again.

To that end, the Asian goddess appeared at poolside and began barking orders incessantly. "Get out of that hot tub dammit. We have work to do. Don't forget whom you're dealing with. I can't make magic with your asses in that pool. It takes a lot of time to make you scraggly bitches look good. Now, chop-chop, move it."

"Holy fuck, what is up your ass darling?" Cherry asked.

"Don't mind her," Gary laughed as he walked by. "She's been hanging around Brenda far too long. By the way, I'm not here so forget you ever saw me. I forgot this is a no man zone at least for a little while."

It was a funny spectacle watching an intensely passionate Asian herding four of the sexiest women on earth into the hotel and into the capable hands of Hawaii's master hair and makeup artists.

Gary laughed and walked into the bar. Holly and Mark were having a drink and reviewing last night's numbers. Holly slid the tablet over to Gary. He looked at the figures and whistled. He looked at the projections they had made many months ago and smiled broadly.

"You know, when you first showed me these figures, I thought you two were crazy," Holly said. "I've been doing this a long time and I had serious doubts about your sanity. Not anymore; I remember you telling me to get used to huge numbers but this is out of bounds. Every center is not just meeting their projections; they are blowing these numbers out of the water. I don't think I've ever been more proud of a group of people in my life."

"I agree," Mark said. "How did we ever get so lucky? This is something that we've talked about for many years. I never thought it would ever materialize. You know Holly, that blowjob you gave Jim was not a million dollar blowjob baby. It was a billion dollar blowjob. I'm just sorry I missed it."

Holly's complexion turned a deep crimson. Her eyes sparkled and then she grinned bigtime. "I have a message for the two of you. A crank, kinky, old broad is not happy with either of you. I got an email yesterday and she told me to warn you that if either of you ever cross her path again, she would make you pay dearly for what you have done. She is so pissed at you that I had no choice but to demand that she come to Thailand when we go next time."

Gary looked at Mark who was equally befuddled. "Who, what, what did we do?"

"Both of you have left the Judges ass empty for far too long and frankly, she's pissed. Remember, she was at that party. She watched that blowjob and frankly, she's felt left out ever since," Holly grinned. "I had to promise her first crack at Jim. She told me, in no certain terms that she would throw the book at either of you if you don't make this right."

Mark laughed, Gary grinned, and they both said exactly the same thing. "The only thing she'll throw at us is that spectacular ass of hers."

"Just promise me one thing," Gary grinned, "whatever you do, don't tell Jeremy she is coming. He'll freak right out. I do know he has had a soft spot in his heart for her for many years."

Shannon had unloaded the gowns for the banquet tonight. Each woman would be unique and spectacular. Cherry, Rose, Debbie, and Wendy would be the stars of the show. What Shannon had created for them left everyone speechless.

Shannon had created a backless sapphire dress of the finest silk for Cherry. The cut left no doubt that she was beyond phenomenal. She looked at that dress and smiled wonderfully. She had the perfect accessories for this gown.

Wendy, Rose, and Debbie absolutely looked amazing as well. This was their first Pro Bowl Banquet and they were excited beyond description. Mark had secured a very large section for the combined forces of the Banner Agency and D'Orgasmic Lingerie. All they could hope for was great press coverage.

"Cherry, do you have a minute darling?" Shannon purred.

Cherry walked up and air kissed her, having just got out of the makeup chair. "What's up baby?"

"I just wanted to show you these. I hope they meet with your approval," Shannon said. "I made two. The first one is exactly what you wanted. The second one, I kinda wanted to put a little bit of you into it too. The choice is yours girl."

Cherry gazed at the creations Shannon had put down on the table. The first one was perfect in every detail. Cherry was amazed and pleased to say the least. When she looked at the second creation, she started to laugh.

"Ohmigod Shannon these are absolutely perfect. I love them both. I think you are right though, I do deserve to have a bit of me in on this, this time. Thank you baby, thank you so much."

"Okay dear, time to get dressed. We leave in a half hour," Shannon told the girls. "Just be yourselves on the Red Carpet. You will be blinded by the flash from all the cameras but don't worry, you can handle it. Just be your normal selves. Wait, Rose, don't be Rose on the Red Carpet," Shannon giggled.

Fifteen minutes later, there was a soft knock on the dressing room door. Shannon answered, opened the door a crack, looked out, and closed the door.

"Cherry, someone wants to see you in the other room for a moment," Shannon smiled.

Cherry walked into the other room and saw her handsome man standing looking out at the ocean. In his hand, he held two Snakebites. He turned and looked at her as she walked towards him. She took his breath away.

"People tell us that we blow them away, well girl, I'm speechless. I have never seen you look lovelier than you do right this moment."

"Thank you darling. I feel so good. The demons are gone Mark. I feel that the world and I have finally made an accommodation. Nothing could be better than today. I have my man, I have my friends, I have my guys. To top that off, I have the sexiest dress I've ever had in my life. What could be better?"

Mark walked her over to the large mirror and stood behind her, looking at her reflection. He smiled. Mark's hands circled her tiny waist and he drew his hands upward along the side of her body. "Perhaps this could be better," he said as he brought his hands to her neck.

"Oh Mark, Ohmigod this is gorgeous," Cherry said as her fingers caressed the incredible sapphire and diamond necklace he had just put around her sensual neck. "I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life. Mark, you shouldn't have. I don't need that to love you. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes hon, I do know that. I'm glad you like it. It is a perfect match for that dress. You look stunning. Let me look at you," He turned her around and examined her with the most critical eye, "Did you mean what you just said?"