Doris and The Ditmas'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we got to Labor Day and the preparations for the party at the Anderson's. Ellie had summoned me one or twice a week though July and into August for my ration of sex. They had kept me hungry and I eagerly responded each time. I had pleaded with her to call for me only when Ted was at work and she seemed to have accepted my limitations. The week before Labor Day, Ellie rang my door bell; it was right after Ted left for work. I was still in my house coat.

"We have to set Selma up for Labor Day," she said as she walked in and sat at the kitchen table.

"What do mean set Selma up? What are you talking about?" I questioned as I sat opposite her.

"Kevin wants her, we have to make it happen just like Sally and I did with you."

"But I thought......"

"You thought it just happened? You thought you were special? Why do you think you were left alone with us on Memorial Day? You are just another notch on his cock, just like Sue, Sally and Janet. After he gets Selma he will have the whole block as his harem."

"But I don't want......."

"You don't want ...what? You want his cock. You want it so bad you left your husband's bed the night Kevin beat him half to death. The night Kevin beat him so badly that he agreed to let Kevin have you. The night you fucked Kevin and me while your husband still felt the pain of Kevin's fists and your infidelity. You'll do just what Kevin wants or you will never feel his cock inside of you again and your husband will."

I sat there with my mouth agape. What have I done, to myself and my husband? I asked, "What do you mean, my husband will?"

"After Kevin beat him almost senseless, he raped him. He fucked him in the ass and made him admit he didn't deserve you but that Kevin did. He gave you to Kevin. He was totally humiliated but he was told not to tell you. You both belong to him now, so you will do whatever Kevin wants or no cock for you and Ted will have to offer his ass or his mouth in your place or get another beating."

As she was revealing the depths of my husband's humiliation she had walked behind me. She slipped the house coat off of my shoulders and caressed my tits. My eyes closed and my head went back against her pubes, her skirt was already up around her waist. She wasn't wearing panties. She turned me sideways in my chair and moved between my knees and pulled my face to her bush.

"Kevin told you that you would be a slut just like me and now you are. You are going to help me seduce Selma for him to enjoy. You want him to be happy just like you want me happy. You want him pleased with you; you want to bring him a gift. You want to bring him Selma. Lick me slut, lick me and make me cum on your face."

It was almost hypnotic and I went into my subspace. I wanted Kevin happy; I wanted to give him the gift he deserved. I wanted to give him Selma. I wanted Ellie's pussy. My tongue speared her slit and she lifted one leg over my shoulder as she sat on the edge of the table. Her clit was larger then mine and I took the whole of it into my mouth and sucked it like it was a miniature cock. I wanted her to cum, to cum on my face, and when I fucked her with my tongue she did, she ejaculated. I caught as much as I could in my mouth and licked whatever had spilled on her thighs and ass. I never tasted anything as sweet and by the time she came down from her orgasm I agreed to help her with her plans. I was putty in her hands.

Labor Day came and we were all around the pool at the Wysocki's. I was reclining on a chaise next to Selma. I saw Ellie standing and talking to Arnie Trotter in the shade of the second floor deck. The plan had begun.

"Selma," I said, "I saw Arnie and Ellie together."

"Yes," she said, "I see then right now, standing and talking in the shade."

"No, not now, the other day. I was upstairs looking out of my bedroom window, I could see into her backyard. They were on a chaise, naked, he was fucking her."

"What! I can't believe that. My Arnie.....with Ellie?"

"I've been watching them this afternoon." I continued, "Look, she is stroking his arm now and the way his other arm is positioned, it looks like his hand is on her tit."

"That bitch! She's flirting with him."

"More than that." Watch, they are acting like lovers. She did the same thing with me and Ted, only I caught them."

"You did? My god, what did you do? Did you confront them? What did they say?"

"No, I didn't make a scene. I was too embarrassed and I am glad I didn't. Afterwards, when I thought about it, I got so mad, I decided to get even."

"How did you do that?"

"I fucked Kevin."

"What? I don't believe you."

"I did, and I am glad I did. They did me a favor, Kevin was the best fuck I ever had. I'd go back for more if he would have me."

"I still can't believe what you are saying. Does Ted know?"

"Of course not, but if he ever finds out I always have the come back that he did it first. Besides, look at Ted and look at Kevin. Which one would you pick? Now look at Arnie. He's skinny with that ridiculous pot belly, compare him to Kevin. I can tell you one thing, Kevin's cock is as hard as his body and he knows how to use it."

"Oh god Doris, stop, your making me so wet. I feel like I have to pee. I've always had the hots for Kevin's body."

"Now's your chance. I just saw Kevin walking into the cabana; maybe you can catch him in there and get even."

She took the bait. Hook, line and sinker. She was in the cabana for half and hour and when she came out she had a smile of pure bliss on her face.

"He wants me again," she said with a hint of pride as she lay back down on the chaise. I could see the wet stain on the crotch of her bathing suit as she opened her thighs to display her trophy.

"Looks like Arnie wants a repeat too," I said as I looked into the shade and saw Arnie and Ellie kissing.

"That son of a bitch is going to learn that he can't cheat on me and get away with it." she spat out when she saw what I was watching.

He will learn more than that I thought, as I laid back down with a smile on my face.

A week after Labor Day Ted and I were invited to the Ditmas' for dinner. We, of course, accepted and they were the consummate hosts until after the dessert was finished.

Then Kevin said, "Doris, come over here and stand next to me, Ellie, stand next to Ted." We both complied.

Kevin's arm went around my thighs. He pulled me close to him. Ellie turned and sat on Ted's lap. I felt Kevin's fingers working my skirt up until his other hand caught the hem and raised it to my waist. As instructed, I didn't have any panties on. I watched Ellie's tongue enter Ted's mouth as she kissed him. Kevin was kissing my pubes and I was clutching his head while I watched Ted's hand massage Ellie's tit. She wasn't wearing a bra. Kevin's hand went between my thighs as I opened my legs to his touch. I was moaning and writhing on Kevin's fingers when Ted stripped Ellie's blouse from her shoulders. Her tits swung free.

Kevin said out loud, "Doris, I wanted to thank you for the gift you gave me. Selma is fine addition to my harem. You did well, I am proud of you and I will remember it every time you come to me. Did you know that you were Ted's gift to me?"

All the action at the other end of the table stopped. I knew, because Ellie had told me, but Ted had never told me what happened the night he was beaten. Ellie disengaged herself from Ted, put her blouse back on, and stood up.

Kevin was the alpha male, demonstrating his superiority to my husband.

He made me swing my leg over his lap and sit down on his cock while Ted watched. He had me fuck him with a gentle motion until the passion overtook me and I bounced in a frenzy to bring both of us to shuddering climax. Ted watched as I dismounted and lovingly cleaned Kevin's cock with my mouth and tongue. Ted was silent as we walked back to our house afterwards.

"Did you know what happened to me the night he beat me up?" He asked, after he shut the door behind us.

"Not until last week. Ellie told me. Teddy, I am so sorry. My obsession got us into this mess. I never wanted to hurt you. I certainly don't like to see you humiliated like this. It's all my fault but I can't stop myself. I just can't control myself around them. You saw what I just did tonight and it was right in front of you. I am so ashamed."

"What did he mean when he thanked you for your present? What did you have to do with Selma?"

"She was the last wife on the street who was not one of his conquests. They made me get her to go to him. You have no idea how turned on I got when I was convincing her to go fuck him and how proud of myself I was, that I could do that for him. I don't understand it myself. It's like I have some animal urge to curry favor with the leader of the pack."

Ted was beside himself when he said, "I hate that bastard and what he has done to us. I'd move anywhere else to get away from him but in this market we can't get what we owe on the house and all my clients are here. If we move to some place else we will be broke and have to start over. I feel like I am trapped in hell and I have to smile at the devil. If I go to the cops, the whole scandalous affair will become public and so will our humiliation. Damn him!"

We fell into bed that night, holding each other in our arms, neither of us wanting sex, both of us crying quietly until we fell asleep.

It was at Halloween that everything came to a head. It was a masquerade party and every man, except Kevin, came dressed as the devil. Except for size or shape, there was no way to tell them apart. Each one was wearing a full face mask. Kevin came as King Henry the 8th, she was Queen Elizabeth the 1st. He and Ellie came late and made a royal entrance. It looked to me, as if they expected every one to bow down to them.

Kevin surveyed his subjects and then walked up to Sue, who was dressed as Little Bo Peep. He held his arms open to her, expecting her to fall into them. She shook her head, no, as she looked around the room and at her husband. We all knew she wanted Kevin's embrace but she meant, no, not in front of everyone. Kevin, determined to show his dominance, reached around her waist with his left arm and pulled her to him. His right hand scooped her breasts from her low cut bodice and he fondled her tits as he kissed her. Her resistance faltered as the kiss deepened and soon she was grinding her pelvis against his obvious erection. A few words spoken in her ear and she shuddered as her orgasm overtook her. After he broke the kiss and he stepped away from her, leaving her standing with her head bowed, both hands at her side and both tits exposed.

He went down the line, Cinderella, Goldilocks, Little Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland, all braless. He kissed and fondled or fingered each one, bringing several more, including me, to orgasm, and then left all five women standing red faced, embarrassed, all with their tits hanging out. It was a blatant display of superiority and dominance and when Kevin turned to the clustered muttering Devils, with a triumphant smirk on his face and said,

"They all belong to me now, they are all my sluts. I can fuck any one of them whenever I want." all hell broke loose.

As if as one, the Devils pounced on him and beat him to within an inch of his life. He could beat up any one of them individually, but not all at once. Their rage did not disappear as they punched and kicked the now, not so regal Henry. Shouts of,

"Bastard."

"Fucker."

"Get out of town."

"I'll kill you if you touch her again."

"Not anymore."

And they punished his prone body. Every humiliation, every indignity inflicted on each of them, was repaid in full.

The women, emboldened by their men, and enraged by Kevin's cavalier treatment of them in front of their husbands, stripped Ellie and pummeled her also. The now ex-royal couple, beaten and cowed, was warned to move out, sell their house and never to return to this town again. They promptly disappeared from our lives and were replaced, within a few months, by a young couple with two small children.

The tradition of six parties a year was discontinued by mutual consent and the close friendship of the five original families on the block dissolved. We all went our own ways.

I sometimes miss the close friendships we had. Sometimes, I also miss Kevin's cock.

12