Doris' Itch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Finally he climbed off me and lovingly pulled me to my feet and hugged me tight to him, my sensitive nipples squashed between us. After another long kiss I pushed him gently back and dropped to my knees in front of him. Gently I cupped his tender spent balls in one hand as my mouth closed over his semi placid cock for the final to lick our shared juices off it. I loved the shared cocktail of two parts spunk and one part cream as I gently and lovingly cleaned my son's cock.

When I was sure it was clean I let it slip out of my mouth and crawled over to Toby. Easing his knees apart I lowered my spunk covered face onto his juice covered crotch and licked him clean. Surprisingly he started to harden again!! The vigour of youth! But I stood up just as he started to reach for my tits.

"Thank you my young studs for such a wonderful evening," as I bowed to each and blew a kiss to each one. "Now clean this place up before Mike comes in; I didn't want him to find any stains or smell the sex we have shared," I instructed.

"Good night my young lovers," I said as I walked towards the stairs, already feeling the cocktail of spunk starting to drip out of my pussy. I still basked in a warm afterglow after being so wonderfully fucking this evening as I headed to bed.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers