Dormitory Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Squirt enough of it in me and use your middle finger to spread it evenly. Using too much is better than not using enough, with a dick as big as yours."

The horny man did as directed, and Lester murmured in pleasure as he felt the cool, oily liquid gush into his ass. Without being directed further, Justin eased his middle finger into the oily ass that awaited him and spread the lube while his sex partner sighed happily. His pants were lying on the floor, and he took out the plastic packet containing a condom and rolled it onto his stiff cock, realizing as he did that he should have done so before applying the Aqualube. When the latex covering was in place, he used more of the lube to cover his cock and knelt between the spread thighs of the man who was awaiting him.

Although this would be his first time to fuck a gay man, Justin had plenty of experience with pussies of girls and women and needed no further instruction. He held his shaft with one hand to steer it while the other reached between the perfect white hemispheres to pry open the oily hole that awaited him. When contact was made, he moved the head of his cock up and down, to better spread the Aqualube, before pushing forward and wedging the end inside the ring of muscles at the opening.

"Oooooo, yeah," Lester sighed. "Oh, that feels good. Stick that big dick all the way in me!"

That was exactly what Justin wanted to do but he believed, correctly, that he should take his time. The gay man's ass was tighter than any place his cock had ever been, and he was afraid he might hurt Les if he plowed it in too fast or too hard. His second thrust drove an inch of his shaft into the tight place. He believed he was far enough inside that he would no longer need to guide his cock, so he placed his hands on the soft cheeks of his sex partner and started gently kneading the flesh. The succulent mounds felt almost exactly like the ass of a young woman, except that so many of them had objected to being fondled the way he was doing to the blonde's cheeks.

"Mmmmm, I like that," Lester murmured and his body started squirming on the bed from the presence of the cock in the place that wanted it so badly and from the unexpected fondling.

Lester must have encouraged Justin, because another thrust of the cock into his ass stretched the sphincter and the attached channel and massaged his prostate gland, which he thought of as his clit. With a fourth surge, the contact became stronger, and his entire body started writhing in bliss as the waves of excruciating pleasure rocketed through his body.

"Oh, that feels so good! Keep doing that," he urged his partner.

Justin was glad to hear that, and he was happy to be bringing pleasure to what he was almost thinking of as a girl friend by that time. He massaged Lester's cheeks for a few more seconds before thrusting his cock forward again. More than half his shaft was buried inside the ass under him, which felt better than most of the pussies he had fucked, and Lester was more vocal in expressing pleasure than most of those women had been.

"Mmmmmm, Justin, that feels really great. Give it to me, all the way, but take your time. We've got all night." By that time, Lester was writhing in bliss from the splendid start of the first fucking he had gotten in a long time.

Although it was fun, Justin couldn't keep caressing his partner's soft ass after plunging his cock inside him as deeply as he had, so he leaned forward and started affectionately stroking Lester's back and sides. The skin was soft and smooth and hairless there too, and he felt more and more as if he were making love with his most recent girl friend. With one more thrust, his cock was almost all the way inside Lester's ass, so Justin curled his arms under the other man's shoulders so he was holding them with the palms of his hands as he used to do with that same girl friend. He pulled back for leverage and thrust forward, and his cock burrowed the rest of the way into the tight hole under him.

They lay like that, with thrills of pleasure rippling through both men's bodies. After a minute, Justin drew his cock back until the head was just inside the sphincter, paused, and thrust forward again. Feeling the big, hard cylinder surging into his ass, Lester fucked back to meet it as well as he could from his prostrate position, and it ended up buried to the hilt in his ass with Justin's hair tickling the insides of his sensitive cheeks. They continued like that, with slow, deep strokes, until Lester wanted to be more active.

"Let me get up on my knees," he asked his partner. "It'll be even better."

The sex that night was already so good Justin didn't see how it could get any better but, with his cock buried all the way inside Lester's ass, he moved his knees under him and helped the man on the bottom get into the position he favored. They ended their change with both men kneeling on the bed and his cock still fully imbedded in the tight place that felt so wonderful. Once again, he placed his hands on the sides of the perfect hemispheres in front of him, drew back his cock and drove it back into the place that was so hospitable. Lester fucked strongly back to meet him and, as promised, that stroke was even better than the previous ones had been.

Although he was essentially straight, the two men fucking was one of the most erotic things Stanley had ever seen. His cock was as hard as that of Justin, and he gently squeezed it inside his pants. He remembered that Lester had mentioned how he sometimes liked to take on two men at once, and hoped that evening was would be one of those times. He was already barefooted, so he pulled off his pants and underwear and walked, naked below the waist, to the bed in the middle of the room where he climbed on and knelt in front of his roommate with his erection aimed at the blonde man's mouth.

That mouth was smiling broadly when Lester saw the second cock available for him, and he opened wide. Stanley moved forward slightly and Lester leaned in his direction, and the head and first few inches of the stiff cock passed between the lips of the smiling man. Stan believed, correctly, the person sucking a cock would want to control the speed, so he placed his hands on Les's shoulders to help steady him when he neared his climax, but otherwise remained stationary and let his roommate set the pace.

Les would have been more than happy to do that, but Justin was the man who was actually setting the pace. Every time the visitor thrust his cock into the tight, succulent ass before him, Lester simultaneously fucked back to meet it, taking in the entire length, while stroking his lips back from the shaft that was filling his mouth so well. When he felt Justin withdrawing, he leaned forward to envelop Stan's entire shaft.

By then, it was time for Lester to add another movement. His own cock was as hard as the ones in his ass and mouth, so he reached down to gently take hold of it in his right hand, while supporting his weight with his left. After a few slow strokes, he was in the same tempo as the big cock driving in and out of his ass. When Justin drew back, Lester brought his hand toward his belly and thrust forward to fuck it, at the same time enveloping the stiff shaft Stanley had for him.

Everything happening on his bed filled his body with joy, but the best part was the thick cock that was stretching his ass and the adjacent channel and, the best part of all, raking across his clit. He couldn't speak, because his mouth was so delightfully full, but he was moaning blissfully under his breath.

Justin could talk, and he let the other men know what a fabulous time he was having. "My god, your ass is the tightest and hottest place my cock has ever been." A few strokes later, he announced, "I'm almost ready to cum," and his cock started driving harder and faster and just as deep into Lester's ass.

The increased pace set up a chain reaction, with the twink fucking back at the same pace and his mouth moving up and down faster on Stanley's cock. He also pumped his own shaft at the increased speed and felt his climax starting to build deep inside his body. Having masturbated the previous night and that morning while sucking off his roommate, he was not as horny as Justin was, but he knew he would cum soon, and spray semen on the towel he had bought for just that purpose.

Stan had cum into Lester's mouth three times in less than 24 hours, but he could feel his climax mounting too. His body was squirming in bliss as the lips of his roommate skillfully stroked along his shaft and the agile tongue caressed the length of his cock. Without knowing it, he was moaning and sighing in joy from what has happening to him.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Justin grunted in rhythm with his cock pounding into the lovely ass in front of him. "Oh god!" he cried ecstatically as his climax welled up from deep within his body and he blasted his semen into his condom.

He was a young man and knew he was not through cumming yet, so he kept fucking Les's ass until two more bursts of cum joined the first one. That was all for him, of some of the best fucking he had ever gotten, and he sagged forward, his cock still all the way inside the tight place that had been brought him to an amazing climax. Lester felt the large man sprawl atop him, and smiled at the sensation, but concentrated on his own cock and the one his mouth was still enveloping and releasing, because he could feel the stiff organ starting to throb against his tongue. He tightened his lips and began sucking faster and using shorter strokes.

Stanley grunted loudly and joyously as he climaxed, shooting a big gob of cum into the mouth that had just earned it. The owner of that mouth caught it on his tongue and kept sucking until another wad landed in the same place. They were delicious, but the fucking his ass and his mouth had just gotten had been so fabulous, he could feel his own climax on the verge of exploding. He removed his mouth from Stan's dripping cock, feeling a slight twinge of remorse at the waste of the semen that would drip out and be wasted, before climaxing and shooting three spurts of his own cum onto the towel in front of him.

With a big smile on his face, Stan leaned against the headboard of the bed to catch his breath. Lester slowly fell forward for the same reason, pulling his ass from around the softening cock that had filled it so well and ending up with his upper body being supported on his forearms. Justin remained with him, and ended with his face resting on the small of the back of the twink who had just provided him with his first sexual experience with a gay man's ass. He hoped it would not be his last. All three dorm mates rested and caught their breaths and reveled in the warm feelings they had for each other.

Lester was the first to speak. "That was great, you guys," he enthused, with a satisfied smile on his face for the first time since beginning his studies at the university. "Maybe I can get you to give up on women and concentrate on me."

The other men smiled, knowing there was no chance of that happening, and the man who had just been between them knew it as well as they did. Their sexual escapade that evening had been strictly an alleviation of the urges all young men feel, be they gay or straight. Justin and Stanley were also hoping to get their cocks back into the pretty blonde's ass or mouth frequently in the future, and they knew other men in the dormitory would feel the same, once they had experienced the young twink's sexual capabilities.

Although nothing was said aloud, Lester would have hoped they were right, if he could have read their minds.

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Lester and Justin and Stanley did. I like writing and posting stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12