Dorms of the University of Alberta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it, so did Laurie and Fred, but Shelly missed. Anne asked her about her favorite fantasy. "I want to go down on a woman. I want to lick her until she screams. I want her to cum all over my face!"

The next person to miss was Burt (I swear he was missing purposefully). Shelly asked him, "Tell us about your most wild sexual experience you have had in the last few months."

Burt looked over at Anne, and I knew what was coming. "It happened yesterday." Anne gasp. "After we got done with ceremony, we went to take showers. Everyone was there, so I had to wait. Chris," he pointed to me, "came out of one of the stalls, so I went into that one. Who should I find taking a shower in the Men's Bathroom, but Anne." Everyone laughed. "She just stood there, then suddenly, this strange lady was grabbing my dick. Next thing you know, I am fucking her right there in the shower. All the guys could hear it. They thought I was jerking off, but I was fucking Anne. Man, that was fantastic." He leaned over to Anne and kissed her on the mouth. She kissed him back. People cheered.

Anne was next and she missed. With a devilish smile she said, "Dare."

Burt said, "I dare you to get on this table and do a striptease for us. Remember, you only have three minutes."

She thought for a second, and said, "Okay. Chris, time me. Sandy, put some music on." We all cleared off the table. I adjusted my watch. Sandy put on a song with a strong beat.

"Go girl!" I said and started my watch.

My beautiful wife twirled around, leaned in seductively at several of the guys. Her hands went to shirt and slowly she started to unbutton it. The crowd cheered. After undoing all of the buttons, she opened one side of her blouse then the other. "Two minutes left," I said. She spun around and her blouse floated to the ground. Ivan picked it up and started to twirl it. The nine of us cheered her on as she reached under her skirt. Slowly she lowered her underwear. All the while, she was smiling and looking people in the eye. The underwear came off. She twirled it on her fingers then flung it at Shelly. Shelly yelled. My wife moved around the table and bent over. She put her back to Burt and bent over without bending her knees. We could see her ass perfectly and the hint of her pussy. "One minute," I said. Anne picked up speed. She dropped the shoulder straps of her bra, then unhooked it, but left it in place. She took it off with one hand while covering her tits with the other. She threw the bra to Fred. Using both hands, she grabbed her breasts and started to shake them. She moved around and pointed her nipples at each of us as she shook. "Thirty seconds." Anne moved her hands down to the top of her skirt, and slowly pushed it down. She acted like a pro. She lowered her skirt down without bending her knees, displaying her ass too Ivan and Colin. My dick was so hard, it felt like it was going to explode. The skirt came off and Anne kicked it to me. She then twirled and moved her hands all over herself. The last thing she did was get down on the table and lay on her back. She put her legs high in the air then moved them opened and closed, while she was squeezing her tits. "Time's up!" There was a thunderous cheer. I stood and clapped. The other eight joined me. Anne stood back up and curtsied to us.

She got down from the table and sat back on the couch next to me. I handed her her skirt and kissed her long and hard. The music was still blaring. "You were incredible. You should do this for a living," I said.

She smiled and laughed, saying, "You wish. Clothes," she demanded. "Give them back." Only Ivan gave back her shirt. "Come on guys, give me back my bra and underwear."

The guys laughed and said, "Later." I think Anne was too drunk to argue, so she put her top on without a bra.

A bathroom break was declared. I ran off and took care of business, as did most everyone else. Going back into the room, I was surprised to find only Ivan, Matt and Sandy. The music was still playing, so they did not hear me. The two guys were right up next to Sandy, when she put her arms behind them and pulled them toward her. They kissed her face. Their hands went to her tits. "Wow!" was all I could think. I backed quietly out the room. I could stand outside the door, crack it, and watch them. Things were heating up quickly. Suddenly, Burt was next to me, "Whatcha doin'?"

"Take a peek," I said.

He did. "Wow."

Fred and Colin appeared and wanted to know what was going on. They took a look. "They've moved to the couch, and they took Sandy's bra off," Fred reported. The other three women came out from the bathroom and we told them about the scene in the lounge. All three wanted to see. Shelly reported that Ivan was now going down on Sandy and Matt was sucking on her tits. We all gathered towards the door. I got in behind Laurie; because of height differential, I could see over her. She backed up a little, bumped her butt into my crotch, and hence my raging hard-on. She turned her head and smiled at me. I moved in closer and ground my cock into her ass. She pushed back. I looked over, and saw that Shelly and Colin were crowding my wife. The scene inside the room was heating up rapidly, as Sandy, Matt and Ivan started to disrobe.

It was at this time that my wife suggested, "We shouldn't be rude and stand here in the hall and watch them." There was a small grunt of disappointment from someone. She continued, "We should go inside and join them." With that, she walked into the room, and we all followed her.

I stayed close to Laurie. Grabbing from her behind and pulling her towards me, I whispered in her ear, "Your fantasy was made my dick hard. How'd you like to be ravaged by strangers right now?"

She grinned then leaned in to kiss me. Our lips locked. She pulled back and whispered back to me, "Yes. You and Burt. Do me now!"

By now, Ivan, Sandy and Matt noticed us. Sandy sat up suddenly and looked embarrassed. But Ivan was still licking her pussy, and she quickly succumb to his tongue and lay back down. Shelly grabbed Anne and led her over to one of the other couches. I watched as she knelt down in front of the sitting Anne. Shelly lifted Anne's skirt and spread my wife's legs. She moved her face in and started to go down on her. My wife responded by scooting forward and closing her eyes. Colin, Fred, and Burt watched and started to move toward the two women.

I grabbed Burt by the arm, and said, "Hey, how'd you like to help out Laurie."

He smiled broadly, saying, "Sure. Anything for a lady."

"Do you have some rope and something we can use as a blindfold?"

"I guess. In my room."

"Be quick and get it." He ran off.

In the mean time, I cuddled behind Laurie, whispering in her ear, "Give me a `safe' word."

"Safe word?"

"Yeah. Some word that when you say it, we know that are not kidding. Otherwise, we won't stop." She looked at me questioningly. "This is mostly acting, so we have to know when we are really hurting you."

"Oh. Okay. How `bout, `banana'."

"Works for me." I went back to grinding my cock into her butt. Meanwhile, on the couches, things were getting hotter. Ivan was now slamming his dick in and out of Sandy, while she sucked on Matt. My wife was still getting a tonguing from Shelly, but Colin and Fred had moved on either side of her. Her shirt was wide open and they fondled her tits. Colin had stripped naked, but Fred still had clothes on. Fred was kissing Anne. Slowly Colin took over for Fred, as he shed his clothes. Colin kissed my wife on the mouth then moved down to her neck and started to lick and kiss it. She squirmed with delight.

Burt reappeared with some small rope and a bandana. "This work?"

"I think so. Where should we . do this?"

"How bout the laundry room," Laurie volunteered.

The three us walked out into the main hall. The laundry room was next to the elevator. "Okay," I said, "why don't you pretend you're waiting for laundry. In fact, here's fifty cents to run the drier. This will make it more realistic. Sit with your back to the door; we'll do the rest."

Laurie was shaking with excitement, "Sounds good."

"Remember, your safe word is `banana'."

"I won't forget." She went into the room and closed the door.

"'Safe word'," Burt asked.

"Yeah. Dude this is for fun, but we are supposed to be mean and rough. If she says `banana' then she is not kidding. We need to stop. No joking. Otherwise, whatever she says is an act." Burt understood. "Just follow my lead once we're in there. I'll put my hand over her mouth, you grab her hands and tie. Try to disguise your voice."

"Gotcha."

We slowly approached the door. The drier was running. I slowly, quietly opened the door. True to form, Laurie was sitting in the middle of the room on a chair, reading some old magazine she found. We were as quiet as can be and we approached her. As quick as I could I grabbed her and put my hand over her mouth; she immediately stiffened and tried to stand up. Burt was right next to me and grabbed her arms and put them behind her. He began to tie her up. "Scream and we'll kill you, bitch," I said in a gruff voice. I put the blindfold over her eyes.

Taking away my hand from her mouth, she said, "Whatever you want, I'll give it to you. My purse is on the table."

"We want you honey!" I laughed.

Burt chimed in, "We're not gonna hurt you. In fact you may even like it."

"No. Please. I am married."

"All the better!" I said. I began to maul her small tits. "You like that, don't you bitch?"

She moaned, but said, "No please, don't."

"She's wearing too many clothes," Burt said in a rough tone.

"Yeah!" We stood her up, and undid her pants and yanked them off. Her shoes and underwear came with them. Next we took her shirt and raised it over her head. Because her hands were tied in back of her, the shirt remained on her arms, down by her wrists. The same thing happened to her bra, which was front hooking. She stood there naked, and we laughed. "Now we're gonna have some fun," I said as I ran the palm of my hand over her pubes.

Burt and I groped her tits with force. We squeezed her nipples hard. "Banana," Laurie said. We backed off. We resumed feeling her up but not so hard. She said nothing.

"My dick is ready," I said. Still standing, we moved her over to table and bent her over it. We angled her so diagonally across the table so her head was off the other side. I moved around to her head, fished out my cock and put it to her lips. "Suck it good," I said. She opened her mouth and I slid in it. I began to saw in and out. It felt great. I was being fairly forceful. Every now and then, I would pull completely out, giving her a chance to breathe correctly and to stop us, if she wanted. She said did not use her safe word.

In the meantime, Burt was fingering her pussy. He stood back, and dropped his pants. "She is ready," he declared. With that, he moved up to her and shoved his cock inside her. "She is so wet." He began moving in and out her.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I thought she might say her safe word, but instead she said, "No please! That is for my husband only!"

"Well it's mine now, slut!"

I put my cock back in her mouth. My tempo increased. I knew I was going to cum soon. I pulled out, and told her, "I am going to cum in your mouth and you better swallow, if you know what is good for you."

"No!! I hate the taste of sperm."

"Tough luck," and I pushed my cock as far as I could into her mouth. I started to cum. Some went down her throat. I pulled out, but kept cumming. Some landed on her tongue, but I purposely shot a lot of it on her face. It was a big load and she looked like a mess with my cum dripping off her nose and chin.

Burt announced, "I am going to cum too!" He shoved his dick all the way in her.

Laurie moaned. Her voice change. "Yes. Yes! Cum inside me!" He did.

He backed off and we all took a breather. After a few moments, Laurie started to wiggle around, and she announced to my surprise, "I want more." Her declaration brought my cock back to life.

It was now my turn to fuck her, but I wanted her tight little ass. "You want more, eh? Good. I knew you were a slut!" I walked behind her. Burt's cum was dripping from her pussy. I moved in and put the head of my cock against her open lips. I rubbed it up and down. I plunged in for about three strokes so as to lube up my cock. Then I withdrew and place the head against her butthole.

"No!" she screamed. "Not there! Not even my husband gets that."

"Well, tonight, I get it!" Slowly, I pressed against her. I was surprised to feel her open up; she must do this often enough so as to relax like this. I was expecting her to say the safe word, but she didn't. Inch by inch, I moved into her, until I was all the way inside. I paused. She moaned. Then I started to move in and out. She moaned more.

"Yesss! Fuck my ass!" Laurie said. I did.

Burt had recovered, and moved to her mouth. She quickly took him in and began to suck. I picked up my tempo. At one point, Burt and I were all the way; Laurie was filled. Her asshole contracted a little to hold my cock in place. It was then that I came for the second time. Burt let out a yelp, and came down her throat.

I felt momentarily spent. We backed off and looked at Laurie. She just had her wildest fantasy come true; she had been ravaged by two strangers. And yet she began to squirm again. "More," she said. Burt and I looked at each other and breathed a heavy sigh.

It was at that moment that he looked over at the door with concern. I turned around. Standing there in tee-shirts and shorts were three guys who had left the party earlier. Each of them had big tents in the front of their shorts. I gave Burt a nod, but also turned to the guys and put my finger to my mouth in a shushing manner. Burt and I walked over to them. I still had my dick out of my shorts. Burt was naked from the waist down. But the guys weren't looking at me, they were staring at Laurie.

One said softly, "Burt, what the hell is going on?"

"Yeah," said another, "and can we get in on it?"

I said, "Yeah, but you have to be quiet." They nodded. "Now, this is Laurie and she is a friend. We are helping her with her little rape fantasy. You can use any hole you want, but leave her tied up and blindfolded." They grinned. "Also, and this is THE most important thing, if she says `banana' you have to stop. That is her word to let you know she doesn't like it. Otherwise, everything else she says is an act." They agreed.

"MORE!" Laurie shouted. "I need more cock inside me!"

With that, I let the three guys by me. They stripped, and immediately went at her. One started fucking her while another got head. I looked at Burt and we both smiled.

"I want to go back and see how Anne is doing," I said. "You make sure things are okay here. Let us know when they are done."

"Okay. Plus I want a shot at her ass too."

I went into the hall and back into the lounge. The scene had shifted a bit. Sandy was now on all fours on the floor. Ivan was getting his dick sucked while Matt fucked her. When I walked in, she looked up at me and said, "You're missing all the fun." She went right back to Matt's cock.

"I had some fun of my own," I told her.

The other four were all intertwined. What surprised, and turned me on the most was the fact that Shelly and Anne were 69ing. Anne was on top, but shifted to one side. At the same time, Colin was fucking Anne from behind, and Fred was in a contorted position, fucking Shelly in the ass. My wife looked up at me for a moment and smiled. I could see cum all over her face. This was obviously round two or three. After all, they had been going at it for over 45 minutes.

I pulled up a chair and watched the action. Slowly, my dick began to rise again. I pulled off my shirt, shorts, and shoes and was temporarily content with being a voyeur.

In a few minutes, both Matt and Ivan came inside of Sandy. Exhausted, they sat back on the couch. Sandy rolled on to her side, looking at Anne and other three. She glanced over at me, smiled and waved me over. I got down next to her. We kissed. I could taste the guys' cum. Our tongues danced. She rolled over on her back and spread her back. "Make me cum," she whispered to me. I moved one hand down to her pussy. It was leaking cum from the guys, but also juices from Sandy. I began to rub her clit. She moaned. "College was never like this," she said. I laughed and rubbed her faster. I used my other hand to play with her tits. It took just a few more minutes for her start to moaning and groaning. "Yes. I'm cumming! Cumming!!" she announced. Her body started to shake. After about 30 seconds, she stopped, opened her eyes, looked at me and removed my hand from her crotch. "Thank you." We kissed.

After breaking our embrace, we looked over at Anne, Shelly, Fred and Colin. Each was resting in one position or another. Anne and I locked eyes. We smiled at each other. I crawled over to her. "Happy?" I asked.

"Very." We kissed. I tasted pussy juice and more cum. I put my hand down toward her crotch, but she stopped me. "I am feeling a little too sensitive right now." We cuddled.

Burt walked back in the room, naked. He chuckled looking around, and gave me a nod. I turned to Colin, and asked, "Dude, where's your wife?"

He sat straight up and looked around. With worry, he asked, "Yeah, where is she?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should go look for her." With that, I said to everyone, "Let's go look for Laurie." I pulled up my wife and gave Fred a hand. Naked, we went into the hall.

We let Colin lead the way. "Laurie?" he said in a loud voice. No reply. "Laurie?" We heard a small voice.

"Dude," Burt said, "I think she is in the laundry room."

We walked over to it, and Colin charged in, with all eight of us close behind. The sight was something. The three guys had rolled her over on her back, stripped her completely naked except for the blindfold, and tied her hands to the corners of the table. Her face and pussy were covered with cum. Colin was surprised, asking, "Honey, what happened?" He moved to untie her.

"A gang of men grabbed me. They raped me," she said in fake sob. "They even fucked my ass!" By now she was untied, sitting up, and had the blindfold off. Laurie and Colin hugged.

"It's okay baby. Are you hurt?"

"No, but honey, they fucked me! I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. This won't count. It wasn't your fault," he repeated.

"But look, I am so dirty." She meant she was covered with cum.

Colin must have realized it was her fantasy come true, because he said, "It's okay honey, I'll clean you up." With that, he started to tongue the cum off her face. It was at this point that Laurie noticed she had an audience. She merely smiled at us as her husband licked cum off her neck. Slowly he made his way down to her pussy.

"Don't miss any of it," she commanded. He went at it like a starving man goes after a meal.

While this was going on, I was rubbing up against Anne. Burt was rubbing his cock against Sandy's butt. Fred, Ivan and Matt had pulled Shelly on to the ground and were fucking her every which way.

After about 5 minutes, Colin stopped. He got up and kissed his wife. Anne and I had merely watched the whole thing. Burt had Sandy bent over and was fucking her ass. Soon after Colin stopped licking, Burt exploded into her butt, both of them grunting like animals. The three guys were still going at it with Shelly. Fred was fucking her good while Ivan and Matt were getting their dicks sucked. Anne and I watched with excitement as the four's orgasms hit. First Shelly started to shake and moan. Then Fred yelled, "I'm cumming!" and held his dick inside the coed. Finally, the two guys at Shelly's head pulled back and jerked their cocks to orgasms on her face. She opened her mouth wide, and accepted what juice flew into it.