Double Daddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
51 Followers

He thought back to the short video he saw earlier, encouraged by that seductive whispering voice next to him. "Would you like to fuck me in the ass, Mr Bond? I'll bet you'd like that wouldn't you?" she said seductively while unzipping him. "You can do that to me, you know, if you don't want to with Chantal."

He suddenly realised her hand was inside his fly and she released the erection from his boxers. "Ooh, yes what a nice cock you have. Would you be my daddy too?" she asked smiling sweetly at him as he looked down at the hand stroking his penis.

Then he looked up. What was he doing? What would his real daughter think? He got his answer when he saw that not only were the other two ignoring him but they were engaged in their own activity too. Chantal's skirt had ridden up slightly and the other man's hand was underneath it. Judging by the movement of that hand and Chantal's wriggling, Paul knew that his daughter was having her pussy fingered by this man. From the expression on her face she was happy to have him do it too. Father and daughter were each receiving pleasure from their guests.

Chantal looked over and saw her daddy. She watched as Michelle wanked him; the vision made her cum suddenly, throwing her arms around Sean and squeezing as he brought her off. Michelle was tempted to bring a well needed release too but, instead, spoke. "Sorry, Mr B. You need to save this for later. Chantal and I have a couple of things to do."

Chantal stood, smoothed her skirt down and crossed the floor. "Yes, dad. We'll be in my room. Come up...both of you...in ten minutes." The girls left their fathers to continue talking and raced upstairs.

"Your dad has a nice cock," spoke Michelle. "I enjoyed teasing him...but I felt kind've sorry to leave him like that," she giggled.

"You'll get your chance later. Tonight is my night."

"You're still up for this then? It's not too late to change your mind."

"Yes I am." Chantal was excited and went on. "I thought I'd be nervous but I'm not...well, perhaps just a little. Maybe the wine helped."

"Maybe my dad playing with you helped too," Michelle said with a wink and noticed the blushing response. It was slight, but a blush nonetheless. Despite everything, there was still a kind of innocence there. "Anyway, I should get back."

"You're sure you need to go back?"

"I'm not sure of anything. I just don't want us both to be away too long, first time. I can control things from here too but I'm happier doing it from my own computer for now."

"Okay. I'll just go and tell them I'm ready," Chantal said as she made for the door. She looked around and saw that Michelle had already gone. No 'special effects' this time. She had already made some adjustments it seemed.

Before leaving her room, Chantal paused and composed herself. She wanted to experience this; to be fucked anally. It sounded exciting when she had read of Michelle's exploits and she knew from discovering her father's online activity that he must have thought so too. But she sensed some reluctance on his part. It was really thrilling when he inserted a finger there when they made love and she really wanted it to be her own daddy's cock there for her first time. But it didn't look like it was going to happen and she was impatient. At least this way, it was going to be virtually the same as her father and he was, after all, going to be there with her. She would not do it if he wasn't there. In fact she could not do it if he wasn't there.

These had been the ideas occupying her thoughts since she actually met Michelle. But it was still a big step and she was grateful for the effect the wine had on her. She'd also seen in the story her father had been following about how Michelle's daddy had been gradually preparing her for anal sex. She was going to be in the same man's hands and she had already complied with his wishes earlier. It was kind of reassuring knowing she could absolve herself of responsibility this way. Just so long as her real daddy was there to protect her and make her feel safe.

*

Paul had been surprised when Chantal told him Michelle had gone back for the time being. But Sean had quickly stepped in and taken control of the situation. He noted there was no sign of the effects wearing off yet as a comment to each had quickly relaxed them. Chantal allowed him to reach under her skirt to remove her panties. He took advantage of her position as he rubbed her bare pussy. She was wet and he revelled in her submissiveness as he whispered in her ear so her father couldn't hear. "Your cunt is so wet. You can't wait for my cock in your ass, can you?"

Further directives had resulted in both disrobing and he watched with great interest as Chantal revealed her naked body to him. She was every bit as sexy as his own daughter. It had been wonderful to take his little girl's anal cherry and now it would be like doing it all over again. But it was important she feel as comfortable with the situation as possible and that was why he was now watching them fuck. The drug had made them both susceptible to suggestion but he figured familiarity would help things along. He felt his erection growing as he watched the girl feed her father's cock into her cunt, then rocking back and forth.

Occasionally she would lean far enough forward so as to give him a glimpse of her ass and that spot in between her buttocks that would give him so much pleasure, so very soon. He couldn't wait, so he stripped. He was about to advance upon the girl when suddenly Michelle appeared by his side. "Not yet," she whispered; almost hissing. "You forgot this." It was lubricant and she removed the top.

Paul was looking into the face of his daughter as she rode him. His hands roamed over her breasts, stroking her nipples as she rose and fell. He had no real recollection of how they went from being clothed to making love. But it didn't really matter as they were clearly enjoying each other. He did, however, become aware of a new sound in the bedroom and looked over to see Michelle pour something from a bottle into her hand, before dropping to her knees at her father's feet. She put her hands together, spreading the lotion and applied both hands to his penis, rubbing her fingers along its length.

Paul had already been near orgasm from those same fingers on him earlier. Watching the girl on her knees, so like his angel, while he was, in fact, inside his angel took him further. He reached and brought Chantal down on to him, thrusting vigorously. As Michelle rubbed the lubricant onto her daddy's cock, Paul's orgasm began and he gripped his daughter's buttocks. The movement spread her cheeks and Sean reacted as if on cue, falling to his knees, holding his cock and pointing it at the hole he was about to plunder.

Chantal was aware that her father's hands were on her ass as his cock pulsed inside her, pumping his cum into her pussy. She had been aware of a slight give in the mattress when Sean joined them and she thrilled at the touch. It felt wicked to have more than one pair of hands on her as her cheeks were spread and the head of a stiff cock nudged in between. She felt a cool wetness as the other man pushed against her small anus. Instinctively she tightened, but her father was still thrusting from below and she was shuddering in gratification. Her vaginal contractions loosened her resistance to the second penis and Sean took advantage; pushing his cock into her ass.

At that point Michelle smiled and left; as if into thin air.

Chantal had never felt so full before. Not even when her daddy had pushed his finger in there. It felt strange being sandwiched by the two men. But she thought the feeling was almost perfect. Her father was beneath her as they were locked together as one. They were able to look into each others eyes; his spent penis still inside her keeping their intimacy as the other cock eased that little bit deeper. She felt the other man's thighs on the back of hers, slipping and sliding, desperate to get the rest of his cock inside her; frantic to begin fucking her.

Almost perfect. She would have preferred it to be her daddy on top of her. Her daddy working his way there; pushing his cock into her. But at least he was with her, sharing with her. Then she felt him move a little. Her father had shifted his position slightly and his penis had withdrawn. Sean seemed to sense it and pushed home, completely burying his cock in her ass.

Aware that her daddy was no longer coupled with her, Chantal held onto him, trying to be as close to him as she possibly could. This was the man she loved; this was the man she was making love with, even if it was Michelle's father fucking her.

She felt the cock withdrawing a little but then the weight on her shifted and he pushed back in. He repeated the actions and soon she was aware of a slow sawing motion. The lubricant did its job as he increased his speed. There were moments she felt like expelling the intrusion, but others where she seemed to be sucking him back in. It was nothing like she'd known before; neither discomfort, nor absolute pleasure.

But then her daddy managed to introduce a hand between their bodies and she became aware of his fingers between her thighs. And that was it; all she needed. He knew how to play her. He knew what would work and she trembled at his touch. She knew he'd picked up on her uncertainty and taken the responsibility away from her, such was his love for her. She was now free from any confusion she may otherwise have experienced and his action allowed her to surrender to the situation completely.

The cock in her ass, together with her daddy's fingers at her cunt, was sending her wild. She bucked back and forth, fingers making her jerk backwards, forcing the cock to press deeper, pushing her forwards again. The combination was potent and soon she was cumming; the contractions also inducing Sean's orgasm.

Chantal held on to her father as she came, easing her hold a little as the frequency of her shudders lessened. She felt the weight on top of her moving as Sean withdrew. When he had rolled off her completely, she also slid from her father's body and nestled alongside him. The last she heard before falling asleep was a slight creaking of the bed as Sean stood and took a few steps across the floor, leaving them to their intimacy.

*

The light streaming through a gap in the window blinds woke her. Her head was a little fuzzy at first as she thought back a few hours, slowly recalling the details. She was glad to have experienced her first anal sex but disappointed it had to have been with someone else. Although the two men were identical, there was something about Sean she was unsure of. Even though there was a certain know-how about him and that made it easier for her, deep down she knew it would have been better with her real daddy. But at least he'd been there to share it with her. In fact he improved things for her, greatly. And now they were alone and she preferred it that way.

She decided to wake him the best way she knew. It would be kind of a reward for him. She eased the bedding back revealing his naked form. He was breathing evenly as she gently moved downwards and took his penis in her hand. She never grew tired of holding it, feeling the weight in her palm increase as it grew. She closed her fingers lightly around the shaft feeling its heat. He stirred, but remained sleeping as she tentatively fondled his cock before masturbating him tenderly.

Softly she pulled his foreskin back as far as it would go, taking care not to hurt him. She didn't want him to wake just yet. She loved to caress his penis so she was really enjoying it, but she really wanted to reward him and figured the more she could tease it while he was sleeping, the more sensitive it would be when he woke and the more intense his orgasm would be when he came. Imagine, she wondered, waking up and just about the first thing you feel is a powerful orgasm.

She licked her lips, partly at that thought and partly to prevent them being too dry when they came into contact with his cock. Lowering her head, she licked around the tip before sliding her tongue down its length and back up again. She took her hand away intending to use just her lips and tongue on him. His cock seemed to have a mind of its own as it bobbed around; seemingly trying to avoid contact, so she slipped her fingers around and held it before continuing.

Her lips circled the head and she applied slight downward pressure; the action again causing his foreskin to be pulled back. Tightening her fingers gently, to prevent retraction she moved her head in such a way that her lips rubbed the sensitive area around the ridge of his cock. Then she sucked gently, before lifting her head. His pink dome was all shiny and taut. She noticed the little hole in the tip had widened and a drop of pre-cum had formed there. She licked it from him.

She held the cock in one hand while caressing his balls with her other. He stirred some more and she wondered if she should masturbate him now; thinking that maybe he would cum upon waking and how cool would that be? But she decided to take him in her mouth once more and it was while she was feeding his cock between her lips that he woke and looked down at her.

He felt Chantal's lips slipping over and down his shaft and he jerked as her fingers played lightly over his sensitive dick. He reached for her head and held it for a few seconds, enjoying the sensation of his cock filling her mouth. Then, still holding her, hands against cheeks, he gently lifted her head. His glistening cock emerged from her mouth.

"Good morning daddy," she spoke. "Rise and shine." It amused her. He had 'risen' and his penis was certainly shiny! She smiled as he had her slide upwards in the bed and they embraced. His hand slid between their bodies, finding her pussy and she felt a finger slip inside. "Yessss," she hissed and wriggled as he finger-fucked her until she was quite wet.

He rolled her to the side and moved above her. She looked up at him, then lower; down to where his cock was rigid. He slid his fingers from her and wrapped them around his penis, coating it with her pussy juice. Chantal eased her thighs apart. "Come on daddy, fuck me. Your cock looks really stiff and my cunt needs it."

He looked between her spread legs. Her cunt was glistening. He needed to fuck her this way...and then the other way. She placed her fingers between her thighs and pulled, opening herself for him until he pushed his cock into her. Then she wrapped her arms around him as he moved his cock in and out of her. It thrilled her when he pulled back a little, teasing her for a second, before thrusting back into her; each inward stroke bringing her closer to orgasm.

He rolled again, so that she was on top and his hands found their way to her buttocks. The fingers of one hand slipped in between and when one reached her anus she twitched. He didn't hesitate for a second as he inserted a fingertip. He felt his cock pulsate as he forced the finger in a little more, feeling her relax just a little.

Chantal loved it. Her daddy had his finger there before but it had seemed more by accident than design. This time he seemed more intent on getting there. A thought occurred. "Did that mean..." but she dared not complete the question for fear of disappointment. Instead she allowed herself to revel in the moment and she had a small cum almost immediately.

He withdrew from her and placed two pillows in the middle of the bed, one on top the other, then positioned her how he wanted. "Hold yourself open for me...like you did with your cunt," he told her.

Chantal was fleetingly unsure about the way he spoke. But she quickly did as he said, not wanting to disappoint her daddy, especially when this moment was so close. He looked down at her raised ass as she spread to make herself accessible to him. "That's my girl," he spoke encouragingly as he held his hard cock just inches away.

She felt a slight weight upon her as his cock pushed between her buttocks. He was being gentle with her as she knew he would. He eased a little more in and she no longer needed her hands to aid penetration. In fact they actually hindered his progress a little so she moved them, bringing one underneath her body and to her pussy. She masturbated as she felt a shifting and increasing of his weight, the movements of which temporarily concealed the fact he was now firmly inside her.

Suddenly she was aware just how deeply his cock had penetrated her ass. The sensations were incredible; she'd experienced nothing like it before and it was way better than a finger there. His body was pinning her to the bed but she had no great sensation of weight being the cause; just that amazing feeling as his body molded with hers, his cock filling her.

He began to fuck her, pulling back a little and sliding his cock back in. Every few strokes he withdrew a little more. She gasped in pleasure as he pulled back; moaned in near delirium as he thrust back in. The excitement was so intense, the masturbation became redundant. She was already on the point of orgasm and lost nothing when she took her fingers away from her pussy. She reached both hands beyond her head and clutched a pillow, clawing and grasping at it as his cock seesawed within her.

She felt his hands on her wrists, gripping her, as if trying to prevent escape. Strangely, she found this excited her even more. The first ripple of orgasm began; body tingling, trembling with intensity. She pulled her arm towards her, knowing that doing so would bring his closer. She wanted to kiss him, to show her love for him while she came as he fucked her.

His grip remained firm although there was some movement and his hand came within reach of her mouth. Another tremor ran through her as her orgasm neared its peak with each thrust of his cock. Her lips found his hand and she saw the scar on his wrist. It didn't immediately register that this was his left hand. Only when her body began shaking in uncontrolled ecstasy did she realise the scar was on the opposite hand. This was not her daddy! This was Sean fucking her ass. Again. But she was powerless to stop him, held as she was and her orgasm had already taken over. It was too late. She was already cumming and too far gone to be able to stop it. Her hips jerked with each thrust as muscles tightened around his cock.

Eventually the intensity began to lessen and she tried to get free. The weight upon her was too much but his arm was still close. She tried to bite his hand but he was too quick and he moved it away. She was still pinned where he wanted her and now he knew that she knew. As she wriggled beneath him he gave another couple of thrusts before ejaculating inside her.

"You Bastard!" she cried. "You Bastard. Where's my daddy? What have you done with my daddy?"

*

Please don't forget to vote. Comments are appreciated.

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
51 Followers