Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his fingers moving thorough her hot slit again. He was kissing her on the side of her face and around her ear. "Fun time," he whispered.

* * * * * *

When she arrived at the hotel, Taylor felt nervous, and the butterflies in her stomach didn't go away when Nick brought her into the room. Nick took a couple of steps into the room and stopped. Taylor had followed directly behind so her view was blocked. She hesitated to look around him to see what was awaiting her on the bed. For long moments nothing happened. She heard a muffled sound of movement. A little pause. And then another. She could smell another woman's perfume in the air.

Finally screwing up her courage, Taylor took a deep breath and peeked around Nick's broad shoulders. She felt a chill run down her spine. There was a woman in the bed. That was hardly surprising. But the woman was completely naked and tied down. Taylor might have expected it, but hadn't.

The woman was lying on her back with her arms pulled straight up over her head. Her wrists were fastened together and a strap was pulling them up to the center of the bed. Laura could tell there was a lot of tension on the strap because it was tugging at the mattress as it disappeared over the edge.

The woman's legs were spread and tied at the ankles and there were straps pulling each toward the nearest bedpost. And because the bed was so wide, her legs were spread rather far apart. The effect was that her body formed a large letter 'A.'

She took a step closer without realizing she had done so. The woman was wearing nothing but a black silk blindfold. Her shaven pussy glistened moistly in light.

Nick took her by the hand and pulled her closer so she could get a better look at the woman laying on the bed. "Taylor," he said, "this is Laura."

"Laura, say hello to Taylor."

Laura said, "Hi, Taylor," with a voice that she almost managed to make sound confident and comfortable. Nick stepped behind Taylor and wrapped his arms around her. She felt him firmly squeezing her in a big hug. His wrists crossed and he grasped each of her lovely breasts with opposite hands. Taylor could feel his stiff cock pressing up against her lower back. He nuzzled her neck and breathed softly into her ear, "You're going to turn me on so much with this. Thank you for this fantasy."

He then released her breasts, reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head. He took half a step back and continued undressing her. He tossed her bra lightly aside. Enjoying the feeling of his hands on her body, and fascinated by the naked, bound woman on the bed in front of her, Taylor said nothing. She was suddenly, and for no particular reason, keenly aware of the feel of the soft carpet on her feet.

Nick helped her step out of her jeans, and Taylor's hands fell lightly to her sides. She was now completely naked. But she didn't move. She didn't know what to do or what Nick expected of her.

Laura couldn't see, but all of her attention was focused on them with laserlike intensity. She didn't try to speak. She wasn't resisting. She hardly moved, but Taylor could see the tension in her body. And unless it was a trick of the light the moistness of her crotch had increased.

Nick pulled Taylor gently to the side of the bed. They half sat and half climbed up until they were quite close to the bound girl. He reached down and squeezed one of Laura's breasts. She moaned, despite her anxiety. She was still desperate to finish what Nick hadn't let her finish in the car, and the whole situation had worked her body and mind into a frenzied pitch of excitement and tension. The needs of her body were threatening to overwhelm her ability to think.

Taylor watched Nick's hand as he worked Laura's breasts. First one, then the other. Squeezing, rubbing, scratching the skin lightly with his fingertips, pinching her engorged nipples. The skin around her nipples was completely crinkled and almost seemed to twitch at his touch. Taylor became fixated on what he was doing – she could almost feel his hands on her breasts as she watched him touch Laura's.

Nick reached over and took her hand. He brought it over to Laura's nearest breast. Taylor felt her fingers come in contact with the warm flesh. They seemed to tingle at the touch. Then his hand was gone. She watched it travel down Laura's belly to her pussy.

With the attention to her breasts and pussy, Laura began to hum with pleasure. Looking down, Laura realized that without quite being aware of it, she had taken over pleasuring Laura's breasts. This went on for several minutes.

Nick was doing something that was making Laura breathe harder and faster. But Taylor was fascinated with watching her own hands work. She though of the way she liked her own breasts fondled and was using this to excite Laura.

Somewhere in there, Nick stopped what he was doing and got off the bed. Now it was just Laura and Taylor. Taylor continued to play with Laura's breasts and they were both so caught up in the feeling that they only vaguely wondered what would come next. Then she felt Nick's hands on her hips. Nick had gotten undressed come up behind her. Using his strong hands he repositioned Taylor so that she was face down on the bed with her head hovering over Taylor's closest breast. He lay down on the other side of Laura's body, facing her and gently pressed her head until her lips were only inches away from the bound girl's nipple. Then he started rubbing her back.

Taylor felt his finger slide slowly down her spine and through the crack in her behind. She was transfixed. She looked down at a gently heaving breast and over at Nick's smiling face. He leaned forward and kissed her. Deeply and tenderly. When he broke off, he reached up and took a fistful of her hair. Using it like a handle, he repositioned her face so that her lips were actually making contact with Laura's nipple.

Taylor looked into Nick's eyes and began to suck. She knew the effect this was having on him. Laying there bound, feeling a woman's lips on her nipple, Laura had fantasized about this for years. A dark, deep, hidden fantasy.

After a couple of minutes Taylor really started to get into it. What did she like? She brought her hands up and grasped the nearest breast. She squeezed it rather hard to make the skin taut and sensitive. She nibbled on the nipple and swirled her tongue around it in lazy circles. She was gratified to hear Laura moan deeper, and she felt Laura's body quiver with pleasure and lust beneath her own. Watching Nick to see the effect her performance was having on him, as well, she inched forward and repeated the performance on the other breast.

For a while Nick continued to rub and tweak Taylor's behind as he watched her. Then he moved back down between Laura's legs and did something else that caused her to writhe with pleasure.

Nick let this build for a while. He randomly tickled and prodded Laura's clit in preparation for what was to come. He wanted her at a high pitch of excitement.

He watched Taylor as she increased the tempo of her assault on Laura's breasts. He was keeping a careful eye on how turned on they both were getting. When he judged the time was right, he moved.

Taylor felt hands on her hips again. She was pulled gently but firmly back and away. Next thing she knew Nick pulled her to her knees and then off of the bed and on to her feet. He walked her around to the foot of the bed.

Taylor found herself staring directly up between Laura's legs. The bound girl's chest was heaving with her labored breathing and her nostrils were flaring.

Nick moved around Taylor again. He hugged her tightly. She could feel his stiff prick wedged up against the crack in her ass. She suddenly wanted him to enter her from behind as much as she'd ever wanted anything sexual. But he was whispering in her ear again.

"OK, baby," he said. "She's all yours."

And then he simply released his hug and stepped back.

Nothing. For a long moment nothing. Taylor started to look around to see what Nick was doing, but she felt his hand come up and grasp her hair again. He positioned her head so she was again facing directly toward Laura. Then he pushed her head slightly forward and pulled up so that her face was angled down toward Laura's crotch.

His hand withdrew.

More nothing. Laura could feel Taylor between her legs. Her heart was beating wildly.

And Taylor, hardly thinking about what she was doing, but knowing how much Nick wanted to see this inched forward. She climbed slowly up between the Laura's thighs. She gently grasped a thigh with each hand. She seemed drawn to Laura's wet crotch. Her lips were splayed completely open. Her moist skin was almost sparkling in the dim light. She could actually see the Laura's heartbeat in her pussy.

"Please," Laura said. "Please. Lick me. I need to cum."

Taylor knelt on the bed, leaned forward, and touched the pulsating flesh. She was surprised to find it felt exactly like her own. She then wondered why this should surprise her. She pressed the little hood back and looked at Laura's clit. She touched it with her finger. Laura's body jerked in response. Taylor touched it again. And then began rubbing two fingers in a gentle circular motion as she did when fingering herself to orgasm.

She heard Laura grunt and moan in response. "Oh, yes. Ohhhhh...That's perfect."

For a long time nothing else happened. Taylor just kept fingering Laura's clit and observing both her reaction and Nick's. He watched with fascination and undisguised lust. Then she closed her own eyes and could almost feel how Laura must feel. Lying there, completely restrained. Her clit being rubbed and teased continually. And she knew what she wanted -- what Laura must want. Almost without thinking, she repositioned herself and began licking at the swollen clit.

At first she just dabbed at it with the tip of her tongue. She found that she liked the aroma and taste. Taylor liked the taste of her own pussy on her own fingers or on a cock, and Laura's tasted a lot like her own. She was using one hand up above to hold Laura's clit open for easier access. Her other hand was pressed down beneath her, the fingertips lightly touching the skin on Laura's ass. But as the moments passed, her tongue movements became longer and deeper. She felt her lips touching the warm wet flesh around the clit.

Laura was moaning loudly now.

Taylor quickened her movements. Her lips now covered the entire area of Laura's upper pussy around the clit. Sucking the tasty flesh into her mouth, she squeezed her lips together. The little bulb popped up at the pressure. And Taylor started licking and swiping at the hardened fleshy nub in earnest. She wasn't quite sure what she was doing. She just wanted it to feel good.

Taylor was also using her hands. She had moved one finger into the Laura's pussy and pushed in and out. Somehow it didn't feel big enough, so she pulled it back and replaced it with two fingers. That was better. She repositioned her mouth and tongue. Lubrication oozed around her fingers and dripped down along the crack in Taylor's ass. She was rewarded by hearing a great sigh from above. The twitching and throbbing of the whole crotch area seemed to increase.

Taylor was getting amazingly turned on herself. Her own crotch was incredibly wet.

Laura was thrusting her pelvis against Taylor's mouth to bring herself off.

Taylor felt Nick at her side again. He moved in and lay next to her. He grabbed her hair, pulled her head gently away, and took over licking Laura's pussy. Taylor's fingers were still buried in Laura's pussy. She felt the pace of Laura's excitement quickly elevate and Taylor could sense Laura was getting very close, very fast.

For Laura, laying there blindfolded meant that all of her other senses, especially her sense of touch was heightened, and given the level of her excitement, she was riding the wave of an orgasm that she knew was going to fire through her body like nothing she'd ever experienced.

Nick was still holding Taylor's hair when Laura made an agonized moaning noise. Quickly, Taylor pulled back, pressed Nick's face back into Laura's crotch and whispered, "Finish her quickly. Lick hard and very fast."

Nick accepted the sudden reversal, knowing that Taylor was giving him good advice from a woman's perspective. Laura started writhing with renewed intensity and the moaning noises from above had turned into hard quick grunts. Laura was bucking her pelvis into Nick's mouth. Taylor slid up Laura's body until her face was next to Laura's ear.

"You love his tongue on your pussy don't you? Do you want him to fuck you?" Taylor teased Laura's nipples mercilessly as she whispered.

Laura was almost incapable of understanding what she heard, let alone speaking. The waves of pleasure rippling through her body made it almost impossible for her to think about anything else.

"Yes. God, yes. Fuck me," she gasped.

Nick slid up her body and began pumping in rhythm with Laura's bucking. Taylor watched in fascination. She'd never been this close to two people fucking before. She reached down to play with her own clit with one hand, flicking it and Laura's nipple in the same rhythm.

After only a couple minutes of this she watched Laura's thrusting become more urgent. Bound as she was, Laura was pushing herself as hard as she could up against Nick's thrusts. Taylor could hear the mantra coming from her, "Yes. Fuck me. Yes. Fuck me. Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god." Taylor could feel the contractions of Laura's orgasm. She watched, almost hypnotized as Laura's and Nick's hips kept pumping and pumping together. She stared into Nick's eyes as she watched him fuck Laura. It was positively the most erotic moment Taylor had ever known. She experienced a small orgasm of her own in response.

She watched Nick's face as he shuddered with his own orgasm.

Laura felt Nick ease himself out of her, straddle her body and slide up towards her head. She felt his cock at her lips, and tasted herself on him. Able to move only her head, Laura used her tongue and lips to tease his cock, enjoying the taste of his cum mixed with her own juices.

Taylor slid around behind him, straddling Laura's stomach. She wrapped one hand around the base of his semi-hard cock, using little strokes as Laura teased the tip. She felt Laura's body jump underneath her as she reached back with her other hand to tease Laura's post-orgasmically sensitive clit.

Nick reached down and pulled Laura's blindfold off. It took a second for her eyes to adjust, and then she was treated to one of the most erotically exciting sights she'd ever seen – Nick straddling her tits, his cock in her mouth, with Taylor's hand on it.

Laura couldn't see much of Taylor, but she could see enough to realize that she had a very sexy body and that she didn't look anything like Laura had imagined while she was blindfolded.

Nick reached up to release Laura's hands, and climbed off to untie her legs, as well. There was an awkward moment when the two girls found themselves looking into each other's eyes for the first time. They looked at each other and started to giggle. Taylor took the initiative and, reaching out with her hand said, "Hi, I'm Taylor. It's been a real pleasure meeting you."

"Believe me," laughed Laura taking Taylor's hand, "the pleasure was definitely mine."

"I enjoyed it, too, but I think the pleasure was mostly Nick's." With that they both laughed. Laura said, "Given how much I'm sure he enjoyed it, I think we ought to charge him."

"I'm sure he'll make it up to us somehow."

Nick said, "Now, wait a sec. I think the two of you enjoyed that quite a lot, but, before we have the debate of who owes whom, I need y'all to excuse me for just a second," and with that he stepped around the corner and went into the bathroom.

Taylor climbed off of Laura's stomach, as Laura flexed her legs, stiff from being restrained during all of her exertions. Getting up onto her knees, she was face to face with Taylor. There was an electric moment as the two women realized the situation they were in with another naked woman. Laura looked directly into Taylor's eyes and studied her face as if she were trying to fathom something. Taylor didn't know what to say or do, so she simply knelt there with her hands hanging limply at her sides.

Laura took Taylor's face in her hands. Pulling Taylor's face up to her own, Laura kissed Taylor full on the mouth. Taylor had been kissed before by a lot of men. She had experienced the hungry kisses and the tender ones, but this was all together different. It was as soft and gentle as any she had ever known, but Laura's passion and her active tongue just took Taylor's breath away. Without conscious thought she found herself kissing back, her tongue battling with Laura's. Laura's hands slipped to Taylor's arms and she gently scraped her nails up and down them, sending shivers through Taylor's body.

When the kiss broke, Taylor was shaking. She had never experienced anything so sensual, naughty and sexy before.

Taylor felt Laura's hands slide under her breasts and push them up, almost like an offering.

"Can I?" the blonde whispered.

Taylor was caught off guard by the question. After a pause she nodded.

Taylor jumped at the first fleeting contact of Laura's fingers on her skin. She tightened her hold and began to gently squeeze Taylor's breasts. Taylor looked into Laura's eyes. The lust in Laura's face caused Taylor's arousal to spike. No woman had ever looked at her with that kind of expression before.

Laura's fingers traced gently around Taylor's breasts, making slow circles as they zeroed in on the aureolae.

At that moment Laura chose to flick her tongue over one of Taylor's stiff nipples. The sensation was like an electric shock running through her body. Taylor was lost in a whirlwind of sensation and need. Laura first gently sucked the nipple into her mouth, applying more suction until it stood out from the surrounding aureole. She then began to flick her tongue over it. Each swipe of that soft, warm tongue seemed to bring a reciprocal jolt in the muscles of Taylor's lower back.

Taylor moaned and started to really get into it as Laura worked her breasts. Laura placed both hands on one of Taylor's breasts and held it still while gently squeezing. She then sucked the nipple and some of the aureole into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it. Laura pressed her tongue against the stiff nipple and pushed until her tongue slipped past it. She then pulled her tongue back and repeated. Each time Taylor's nipple gave a shock that ran into her system. It seemed her nipple was connected by unseen wires to the muscles in the small of her back and as the pleasure mounted so, too, did the tension in her back.

Laura then switched techniques, letting the nipple free of her mouth and dusting it with her tongue. The combination of the cooler air of the room and the quick, fleeting contact caused Taylor to whimper.

Nick came back into the room, admired the scene on the bed and climbed in to kneel behind Taylor. He started driving her to distraction with his tongue on her ear and his breath on her neck.

Laura switched between nipples, and used multiple techniques to keep the pleasure mounting. It went on for minutes. Taylor was used to men being enamored of her breasts, but no man had ever given them such tender attention for so long. Her eyes were tightly closed and her head lolled back on Nick's shoulder.

"You like that don't you?" Nick asked in a whisper.

A "Yes," came from Taylor and, unexpectedly, from Laura, as well.

"Good," laughed Nick.

As he spoke, his hands slid to her thighs. Nick applied gentle pressure to Taylor's inner thighs and she felt them part, almost as if they were acting of their own accord. Nick's hand cupped Taylor's mound. His fingers moved slightly, until they settled in the correct position to curl just right into her pussy. Taylor's mouth gaped open and her body convulsed, but no sound came.