Double Helix Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that John Lennon?" I asked. His voice sounded so young.

"Yeah, he was in his early twenties when this was recorded."

I settled back on the bed on my elbows, listening. The music was dated, but that didn't bother me. I'd grown up on 60s and 70s rock. "It's good. Why have I never heard of this band before? And what song is this?"

"This is 'Love Me Do'. The Silver Beetles were big in the UK, and getting bigger all the time before Stu died in '63. They broke up after that, just two albums released. If they had been around a little longer, who knows?" She turned to look at me, leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips. Her willowy body pressed into my side as she did so, and my thoughts went immediately to the last time her body had been up against mine.

"It doesn't take much, does it?" Nissi said. She sat up, running teasing fingers over the growing bulge in my pants as she did.

I sat up and brushed ruddy hair back from her face. "I thought we were going to try out the new room?"

"Later," she said, and cooed in satisfaction as my fingers trailed down the back of her neck. I kissed her, softly, on her bare shoulder, lingering to let her feel my warm breath on her skin. My lips touched the silky smooth flesh at the base of her neck as my hands explored her body. Each of our previous couplings had been charged, frantic affairs, but somehow, this was what felt right, in this moment.

I began to unfasten the buttons of Nissi's blouse, placing tender kisses on each new patch of exposed skin. She swayed slightly under my touch, her chest rising and falling faster now. The last button undone, I pushed the garment back from her shoulders, rising up to cover her mouth with my own. She moaned with pleasure and need and began to tug at my shirt. I let her pull it up and over my head, breaking our kiss for a moment.

She leaned into me then, placing her own kisses over my neck and shoulders. I let myself enjoy the moment, but she had other ideas. Her hands slid slowly, inexorably down my body. Her fingers neatly worked the button and zipper of my jeans. "Lie down," she said.

I lay back and she hooked fingers into my jeans to pull them down. My cock sprang free and her long-fingered hand closed around it lovingly. She leaned over to kiss me as she slowly stroked up and down. I felt her tremble slightly as our lips met. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I will be soon," she said. "But I need to get out of these clothes before I soak through them."

I gave her a puzzled look. "Before you...oh."

She stood and quickly shimmied out of her jeans and panties, then unclasped her bra and tossed it aside. "That's better," she said as she dropped to her knees. A moment later the warmth of her mouth engulfed my hard cock.

It felt amazingly good, too good in fact. After nearly a week long dry spell, I was as sensitive as I had been during our first night together. Reluctantly, I sat up and drew her up to kiss and embrace. "You really are great at that," I said, gazing into her pale green eyes.

Her mouth twitched into a faint smile. "You don't need to tell me that. Let's get you out of these pants."

I stood to finish undressing and Nissi lay back on the bed. The music had changed at some point to a slower, more melodic song. I began at her ankles, kissing my way upward. It occurred to me that Nissi seemed to have no body hair at all, probably yet another feature of her model, and one I appreciated now as my lips touched sensually smooth, unblemished skin. I moved inexorably towards the nexus between her legs, and when I placed a soft kiss on the lips of her pussy, she shuddered and sighed.

Her need was evident by the moisture that all but dripped from her. I ran my tongue down one side of her delectable cunt and back up the middle. She bucked seemingly involuntarily with the contact, wanting more, harder, but I withdrew instead and placed an arm over her thigh to hold her in place. She fought me with frustrated grunts for just a moment, but quickly relaxed and settled herself to let me make love to her as I wished. After a few more long, slow strokes of my tongue, I slid two fingers easily inside her, eliciting a long, joyous moan from her.

I could almost sense her slow rise by the depth of her breathing and the force of her moans. One of my girlfriends in college, Cammy, had coached me in this technique, and though it had worked well on her almost every time, I found it to be hit or miss with my subsequent relationships. Nissi seemed at least willing to let me try it with her, for all her impatience in the beginning.

"Oh God," Nissi said, her first words since I had began. She took several quick, deep breaths, obviously fighting the urge to thrust her pussy against me and push herself over the edge. "Oh my God, Norm. Oh, fuck. Oh God, yes."

She was close, nearly at the edge. I pulled my tongue away, but continued to stroke my fingers rhythmically inside her, pushing her closer, closer. I approached her clitoris with my mouth almost reverently. I let my tongue settle against it carefully, and heard Nissi's sharp intake of breath. She was ready, now or never. I sucked hard at her clit and flicked my tongue, once, twice over it.

Nissi's legs jerked and the air exploded from her lungs in a wail as she came. A flood of warm fluid ran over my fingers, which I kept inside her, still gently stimulating her g-spot. She gasped a breath only to let it out again in a scream as her fists gripped the covers so tightly that her knuckles went white. She kicked and twisted, so completely out of her mind with pleasure that she must have forgotten I was there. I scooted back from her, watching her wonderingly as every part of her shook and jerked.

I waited for a few more moments as a last few tremors went through her, silently thanking Cammy for her lessons in how to please her. "Nissi?" I murmured. "How are you feeling?" I tried again, but still got no response, so I rolled off the bed and walked around to kneel by the head. Her eyes were closed and a beatific smile was on her face. I waited. After several minutes, her eyes slowly opened. She stared at me, the grin on her face widening.

"That hit you pretty hard, didn't it?" I asked. She closed her eyes and opened them again, the smile never leaving her face, which I took for an affirmative.

The music had died while I waited, and the speakers now sent out only a gentle hiss. I switched off the turntable and waited for it to stop. I put the Silver Beetles album back into its sleeve, fully intending to listen to the other side later, and began to look through Nissi's collection. There were at least a hundred records under her bed, stored vertically on a pair of handmade shelves that ran the length of it. I pulled out a few but put them back after looking them over. I found a single by Franki Valli, flipped to the back to check the track listing, and removed it from its sleeve. Nissi watched me with glazed eyes as I put the record on, started the turntable and placed the needle.

The music started up almost immediately with a warm, slow rhythm. I sat on the edge of the bed and touched Nissi's cheek tenderly. When the vocals came up, I sang along with them, low but unselfconsciously. "You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you."

Nissi roused herself from her fugue with an effort of will. "I love this song," she said.

I smiled, still singing along to the words, and bent to kiss her forehead. She began to stir, moving as though she had just awoken from a deep sleep. Soon, she was sitting up, and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. She took my hand as she stood, pulling me up with her. She clasped my hand in hers and put her arm around my shoulders. I caught her intention, put my arm around her waist and we both began to sway with the music. She sighed happily and pressed her warm body closer against me. "This is nice."

My cock, which had begun to flag, sprang back to full attention. Nissi chuckled softly and gyrated her hips, grinding herself against it. "We'll just have to do something about this," she said. She waited until the song had ended before breaking off our dance. She stepped over to the bed and she slithered up it on all fours, presenting her ass to me at the edge of the bed.

I moved up behind her and ran a hand lightly up her thigh and over the luscious curve of her butt. She swayed and pressed backward to increase the contact, so I gave her a swat on the rump. She gasped and shuddered at the sharp impact, ending with a low moan that left her reaction unmistakable. I gave a slap to her other ass cheek, just a bit harder, and her moan was louder. She grabbed for her pillow and put her face against it just as I cracked my hand across her backside again. This time, her cry was muffled.

"Do you like that?" I asked, just a little concerned when I saw that I had left a faint red mark.

She lifted her head to look back at me with a "what the fuck do you think?" expression, before dropping back to the pillow. "You've been a bad girl," I said, digging down within myself to find a role to go along with the play. I slapped her ass again, just as hard as before. "It's been nearly a week, my pet." Slap. "You've been neglecting your duty to master."

Inwardly, I cringed at how corny I sounded, but Nissi just ate it up, moaning long and loud into the pillow at each strike. Her moisture flowed so much that it dribbled out of her and down the inside of one thigh. Our play was having an effect on me too. My cock felt rock hard, and as long and thick as I had ever seen it. I moved closer and touched the head to the cheek of her ass, rubbing it up and down on the skin, flushed where I had struck her. A bead of precum formed at the tip and I smeared it on her as she moaned and shook. "Are you ready for master to fuck you?" I asked, putting as much sternness as I could into the question.

"Oh yes," she said, breathless, keeping her head hung low. "Fuck your slave, please."

I grabbed Nissi's hips roughly and pressed my cock to her damp, swollen sex. I entered her in one quick thrust that drew a cry of sheer pleasure from her to match my happy groan. I pulled all the way out to give her another smack and re-entered her smoothly. She pushed back with each thrust, causing my body to strike her rump with resounding slaps reminiscent of the spanking I had given her. "More," she said, between thrusts. "Please, more."

I increased the power and pace of my thrusts, until I was giving a grunt with the force of each impact. I felt Nissi's hand fluttering near my cock as she worked furiously at her clit for several seconds. Her muffled cries went suddenly silent and I felt the walls of her pussy contract, squeezing my cock rhythmically. Her cry was high and strangled, followed by a long moan of pure ecstasy. I rode out her orgasm, slowing to a more leisurely pace to let her enjoy it.

When her cries had faded to gentle moaning, I withdrew and coaxed her onto her back. She responded readily and I climbed atop her, sinking into her pussy with a sigh. I put my hands along the sides of her face and kissed her deeply, passionately. I began to move slowly, craving the feel of her body as I slid in and out of her.

"You feel so good," I whispered. "So good, Nissi."

Her arms went around me and her fingers played along my back. "I love having you inside me," she said.

I pulled back so that we could gaze at each other as we made love. Her lids drooped low over her eyes. Her lips parted slightly as she moaned with every thrust. When I came, she gripped me tight against her. "I feel it," she said. "I feel you, Norm."

I lay atop her, panting from exertion. "Happy," I murmured.

Nissi's fingers caressed my back. "Hmm?"

"I feel happy," I said. I wanted to explain further, but I couldn't find the words. My head felt stuffed with cotton

Nissi giggled. "That's kind of the point. Come on, let me up."

I crawled to the side and Nissi sprang lightly to her feet. She put Franki Valli away and went for another record. I made room so that she could climb back into bed next to me, turning her back to me so that I could spoon her. I put my arm over her and listened for a bit as the music started up. "Some day, when I'm awfully low/ When the world is cold/ I will feel a glow just thinking of you/ And the way you look tonight."

"Sinatra?" I asked.

"The one and only." She brought my hand to her lips and gave it a kiss. "How are you feeling?"

I grinned and kissed her shoulder. "You said you were going to fuck my brains out. I think we pretty well managed it."

"The night is still young," she said. "Stay with me?"

"I was hoping you'd say that," I said, and snuggled up tighter against her. I fell asleep with her in my arms, only to be awoken a few hours later as she urged me onto my back. She mounted me, holding herself erect and rocking gently back and forth. She leaned over me to suck and nibble at my nipples. I winced at the odd sensation at first, but it didn't feel bad. She continued her ministrations and soon it felt like a line connected each to my cock and making the sensation of her pussy sliding over my cock feel magnified. I came again, hard, closing my eyes as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through me. I had to put my hands on Nissi to stop her as the sensation of her fucking edged towards uncomfortable.

"Aw," Nissi said with a deliberate pout. "Done already?"

"Give me a minute," I said. I stretched upward to take one small nipple into my mouth, testing her with gentle licks at first, but gradually increasing the pressure and pace.

"Mm, that's really nice," she said after a minute, "but you're getting me excited again. You ready yet?"

"Yeah," I said, testing it with a thrust. She began to move again and I lay back beneath her with a sigh. I began to roll, pinch and pull at her nipples and her movements became more frantic. "Oh yes," she said. "Just like that. Just..." She cut off into a wordless cry and collapsed on top of me. Her pussy clenched hard at my cock a few times, then settled into a gentle fluttering.

I pulled the covers over us and Nissi fell asleep on top of me, our bodies still connected. I woke again when she got up to go to the bathroom some hours later. I was just dozing off when I felt the covers pull back and a delicious warmth envelop the head of my cock. Nissi sucked at it, flicking her tongue over the sensitive ridge beneath.

"Going for a third?" I asked, feeling my cock rise admirably to the occasion.

"Mm-hm," Nissi said. Once she had me hard again, she climbed up onto the bed and straddled my head with her legs. She came first, crying out long and low with my cock still in her mouth. Once it was past, she renewed her efforts, jacking my shaft hard with one hand while her tongue swirled around the tip.

"I'm not sure if I can," I said, though it did feel good. I wasn't yet to the point of being sore, but it had been a few years since I'd been able to go three times in a single night.

Nissi popped my cock from her mouth. "Hmm, let's see," she said, before sliding her lips back over me. Holding herself up by her elbows, she cupped my balls gently in her other hand, rolling and stroking them. Her fingers wandered lower, to the roughened ridge of my perineum. I gave an involuntary moan as she gave it a caress. She experimented a bit more, using one finger, two, moving up and down or side to side.

In spite of what I had said, I found my body winding itself up for another orgasm. "I'm close," I told Nissi, warning her in case she wanted to pull away. She never moved or paused, taking my semen into her mouth and swallowing reflexively.

"That was different," I said sleepily, as Nissi turned around to lie next to me again.

"Different, good?"

"Yeah, good."

"You know, I almost tried putting a finger up your ass."

I was suddenly wide awake again. "What, really?"

She laughed. "Well, you did it to me, when we took that shower together."

I laughed with her, still not quite sure if she was serious or not. "I like this," I said, reaching over Nissi to close my hand over her breast. "We should do this again. All of it."

She didn't answer and after a few moments listening to her, I realized that she had fallen asleep. Suddenly I remembered my own room, newly walled and standing empty. "Screw that," I whispered to myself. I wasn't going to move from this spot until I had to.