Double Switch Ch. 13

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist
2.6k words
4.69
8.6k
00

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a full length novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. So it will take a commensurate time to read. It is erotic in places but not on every page or even in every chapter. So, a little patience is necessary. It is a love story, actually three love stories. I hope you will be rewarded for your time and trouble.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 13 you see here will be listed as Chapter 14. etc.

Chapter 13

Sure enough, when Sally and Frank arrived at the cottage, both their siblings were up and dressed - Ernest, in particular, making a futile attempt to look nonchalant. But, to Sally, he looked like the cat that had swallowed the canary. Her sister, on the other hand, displayed an air of radiance and triumph.

As it was after five o'clock, they began to think about dinner.

"But first," Sally said, Why don't we have a couple of drinks to celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?" Ernest asked hesitantly.

The girls exchanged knowing glances before Sally responded, "Why, the fact that we could all get together - that my sister and you could finally meet. "After all," she added pointedly. "You two are going to be related soon."

"Maybe more related than you may think," Ernest replied, more forthrightly than he usually responded to statements not associated with scholastic or technical matters.

Frank's jaw dropped in obvious surprise.

"Okay, What's been going on? Sally probed.

Ernest blushed.

"Ernie and I have been getting acquainted," Sue said.

"I see," Sally responded.

Frank stood wide eyed, scrutinizing first his brother, then Sue.

Ernest continued to blush.

"Are we gonna have those drinks or not?" Sally asked to break the awkward silence that had descended on them.

"I'll get 'em ready," Frank offered, getting up to go to the small kitchen area. He already knew what everyone liked and didn't have to ask.

The four toasted each other with several rounds of drinks, and enjoyed a nice dinner of fish Sally had bought at the store earlier in the day. They knew they should be out catching their own, but somehow, no one had had time to do any fishing.

After dinner, it was another bridge game. All had the feeling they were postponing bed time. Sue and Ernest weren't particularly tired. After all, when they weren't otherwise occupied, they had slept quite a few hours that day.

Sally sized up the situation that her sister, and Ernest, were somewhat nervous about announcing they were planning to sleep together. Nevertheless, she knew such was their intention. So, about ten o'clock, she yawned and winked at Frank, announcing that she was sleepy and was going to turn in. Picking up her signal, Frank followed her to the bedroom which they had been sharing.

Once inside the little bedroom and the door closed, he asked in a voice just above a whisper, "Do you really think they did it?"

"Of course they did it," she responded. "Isn't it obvious?"

"If it were anyone but my brother, I would say yes. But I always wondered if he would ever loose his cherry."

"Didn't you notice the change in him? He acts more self assured, much less nervous than he did when he first got here."

"I sure did. I've never seen him like this, except when the subject had something to do with math, science or engineering. It's simply amazing. But then, I remember telling him, he wouldn't be a man until..."

"You men." Sally was relieved Frank had not been upset regarding Sue's apparent seduction of his shy brother.

"But, I'm happy for him. Sue is a nice girl, just like her twin sister. And, if she's as good a lay as you are love; Ern is a very lucky guy indeed."

"You do say the sweetest and most romantic things, lover dear," Sally responded, an obvious tome of sarcasm in her voice.

"Like the mean little kid Red Skelton used to play on the radio, 'I calls 'em the way I sees 'em,'" Frank responded with a grin. "Now, let's get ready for bed, so I can ravage you again. I don't want my twin brother getting ahead of me."

"You don't have to worry. I think you've got a pretty good head-start on him," Sally chuckled.

"Nevertheless, just thinking about Ernest and Sue alone together here all afternoon, and what it must have been like for him, has me all hot and bothered for your delectable body."

I can see that you're hot. Your "heat" indicator is up, Sally said pointing at the substantial bulge in Frank's shorts.

Once ready for bed, Sally and Frank enjoyed pleasant, if not sensational, sex before dropping off to sleep - the knowledge that Sue and Ernest were nearby inhibited them somewhat. They almost felt the way they imagined old married folks do, with kids in the next room.

As soon as Frank and Sally were out of the way, Ernest and Sue went out on the front porch and sat on the swing which hung from the ceiling. They held hands and kissed, like a pair of high school sweethearts. Finally Ernest said softly, but firmly, "This afternoon was wonderful, the biggest thrill of my life, but I haven't told you how I feel about you. I've never, ever, before told a girl I loved her, but I'm telling you now. Ilove you, Sue. I want to be with you always."

Even though Sue thought she might be harboring a similar emotion, a realization which both surprised and scared her, she was careful in responding. She had been with so many boys and young men, and enjoyed sex of one kind or another with most of them. But somehow none had she enjoyed so much as she did this afternoon with Ernest. It shocked her to realize, that even with Eric, it wasn't quite like it had been with this shy young man in the tiny bedroom this very afternoon. She searched her mind in an attempt to reconcile her reason for this.

Was it because he is the twin brother of my twin sister's fiance? I've heard so much for so long from Sally about how wonderful Frank is. Have I fixated on Ernest only because of that? she asked herself.But, I'm sure, now, there's much more to it than that. Ernest isn't really like his brother at all. He's much more serious and reserved, maybe even a little better looking than Frank. The similarity between them is much less than that between Sally and me. It certainly isn't because Ernest is an expert lover. He's far from that. But, what can I expect for his first time? Nevertheless, sex with him is different. I don't think it's only the size of his cock, which has to be one of the most massive I've encountered. That did ply a part in my enjoyment, however. I've always loved big cocks. Sue struggled to identify what it was about Ernest that set him apart. The first time they had fucked, it had been over much too quickly. But that second and third round, she had felt an ecstasy like none she could remember. She must have come three times before he shot his wad, and they were like no other climax she had ever experienced. It just seemed to crash over her like tidal wave which just continued and wouldn't cease. Even Eric hadn't produced such a reaction in her. And he had been simply wonderful in bed, and she had loved him, she reminded herself. At least, at the time, she was sure she loved him.

Why is it that Ernest, though less accomplished than many of the others she had been with, produced such ecstasy? She was certain she felt an attraction toward him she couldn't remember feeling before, except perhaps with Professor Eric Richardson.Is this love? After Eric, I told myself I'd never love again.

The thought of being in love with Ernest, especially so soon after meeting him, was almost too much for her to contemplate. In fact it frightened her. Nevertheless, Sue didn't want to say or do anything which might drive him from her. But, at the same time, she didn't want to encourage him too much and cause him to get any false hopes. A break-up would completely devastate the shy young man, setting him back to being even more withdrawn than he had been before arriving at the cottage two days ago.

"Ernie," Sue finally responded. "I like being with you and I must admit I love having sex with you. As I told you this afternoon, I won't go out with anyone else, at least for a while. But it's just too soon for me to know if it's 'love' or what it is. Can you be satisfied with that for a while, until I can figure it out?"

"I guess I'll have to be. I'll do whatever I need to to have you with me as much and as often as possible. But Iknow I love you, Sue."

"No you don't. It's too soon for either of us toknow any such thing. But let's give it some time. Let's get together as often as we can, and see what comes of it, okay?"

"Whatever you say is okay with me."

She felt for his lap. "In fact, I want your big beautiful cock right now, she said as she unzipped his fly and extracted Ernest's hardening penis. "Get those things off," she snarled as yanked Ernest's shorts down to his knees. "I wanted to do this last night over on the other side of the lake. But it was too cramped and I was too cold and scared." She bent down and put her lips to the erect penis she realized excited her more than any she had so far encountered. Her tongue traced the underside from the balls up to the tip which was already oozing pre-cum.

"Sue, you shouldn't," Ernest protested.

"Why shouldn't I, if I want to, and I want to. Besides, I think you want me to."

"Itdoes feel wonderful. It felt wonderful this afternoon when you did it just for a few seconds."

"Then, I was merely trying to get you hard again so I could fuck you for a second time," Sue said, briefly removing her luscious mouth from Ernest's now-completely turgid member. "This time, I'm going to make you come. I want to taste your cum and feel it rushing down my throat."

Even after the events of last evening and this afternoon, Ernest was shocked by Sue's forwardness, but he relaxed and prepared to enjoy the proceedings. What else could he do? What else would any healthy male do when a lovely young woman is about to give him a blow job? Sue took Ernest's huge cock as deep into her mouth as she could, then removed it stroking the slippery shaft while flicking her tongue across the oozing tip. Then her mouth would engulf it once more, her hand cradling his balls. Ernest was in heaven and Sue was right there with him. She had always loved giving head but this time and this man was different. Almost more than the pleasure she was deriving from it, she reveled in the knowledge that she was transporting Ernest to paradise.

At first Ernest simply relaxed and vowed to enjoy the marvelous feeling Sue's lips and mouth were providing, but it wasn't long before he became an active partner. But, the sensation was simply too excruciatingly marvelous to not respond. His hands went onto her head, urging her on. Soon, his hips were moving in the age-old fashion - fucking her face. Despite the several climaxes he had experienced that afternoon, Ernest knew that another eruption was approaching and cringed at the prospect of emptying himself into Sue's succulent mouth. So with all the will he could muster, he yanked his manhood free.

"I can't - not in your mouth," he gasped.

"Yes you can. I want you to, Ernie. I told you I want you to come in my mouth, and Ido. I want to taste you," Sue whispered as she reinserted Ernest's moist penis back where she wanted it and began sucking and running her lips and tongue up and down again. As she did, now committed to achieving a soon-to-occur climax, Ernest's hands resumed moving her head in the manner that would soon produce the result both desired.

Ernest gasped and his body convulsed as his semen gushed from his penis and cascaded down Sue's throat. The process continued until only drips oozing from the tiny hole.

"Yum yum," Sue sighed as she released her grip on Ernest's now deflating member and liked the head clean. "I liked that, and I think you did too."

"Sue, you're too much for me. I don't know what to say. It's all so new to me."

"You've never had a blow job?"

"No."

"Have you ever fucked before this afternoon?"

"No, and I never had a girl do what you did over there last night. I have to admit to doing it myself, but never..."

"You poor deprived boy. I'm here to see to it that you make up for lost time. Now, let's get ready for bed. "If you have any more condoms and can get it up again, we can do it one more time before going to sleep."

"I have a few more, but I'm not sure there'll be much more of me," Ernest pleaded.

"I think there will be. Just leave that to me, Sue said as she kissed him once more."

Ernest pulled up his shorts and they headed for, what was now, their bedroom. Quiet snores issued from the other. Bathroom chores out of the way for both, they sprawled in each other's arms on the double bed Sue doing her best to get Ernest's penis back into shape. Between his ardor for her and her expertness, she succeeded within a few minutes.

"Ernie, let me put one of those things on you so you can fuck me again. I want you inside me."

"Do you think Frank and Sally will hear us?"

"So what if they do. They have it figured out already. Besides, I'm sure they've already done it and are fast asleep by now."

Her adventurous nature was back and his, at least partially, was reverting to his shy conservative self. This new relationship, if indeed that's what it was, hadn't completely changed their personalities. Sue noted his concern over being overheard by his brother and her sister.

Some of his shyness remains, she thought.Perhaps that's one of the things Ilove about him. "Love," did I say"love?" What am I thinking? He's just a damn good lay. That's all. That's all I want. But, Ido like him.

Between his own ardor, Sue's logical analysis of his brother and Sally's condition, and her direct invitation, Ernest's concern of being overheard diminished. He and Sue again reveled in their newfound ecstasy, tasting the pleasure of each other's bodies several more times before finally dropping off to sleep about 2 AM. In fact, Ernest's supply of condoms was exhausted. It was well that their weekend at the cottage was near an end.