Double the Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five, four, three, two, one......Happy New Year." The bar erupted in whoops and cheers. The noise level skyrocketed.

The next second I was crushed between two sexy men. T's grip tightened around my waist. Thomas's lips covered mine in an almost brutal kiss. There I was sandwiched between them when I felt T's hand migrate to my tits. He gently kneads them through the soft material. Thomas continues delicious assault on my mouth. Our tongues duel for possession while T worships my ripe mounds. He tweaks my nipples. A moan escapes from between my lips. I press harder into his hands. Thomas bites my lower lip as T plucks my nipples. The sensation is incredible. My head spins, overwhelmed by sexual energy. Suddenly I'm turned around. A new set of lips caress mine. The slow sensual lick over my parted lips sweetly meanders along until T's tongue slips inside. It sensually explores the depths of my mouth. Thomas goes for the gold. His hand snakes around my waist and slides below my waistband and sinks through my soft curls. His middle finger traces my outer lips. It rubs along the slit. A large dollop of my honey nectar coats his long digit. He rubs harder and presses inside. T continues to nibble and kiss my lips, my neck, and my ear lobes. My body shivers in excitement. Thomas thrusts his finger home. It wiggles and twists as it goes deeper. In and out he strokes.

T separates and looks around. I can feel his sigh as he mumbles against my neck, "Lets go somewhere more private." I was relieved that no one seemed to have paid any attention to us.

Thomas groans and slowly withdraws his finger, he scrapes it back along my slit then rakes it through my damp curls and finally out. He pulls my body hard against himself and grinds his hips. "Now, we need to leave now." He punctuates his statement.

I must be completely insane I think as I nod my head, unable to speak.

Four

The cold crisp breeze hits me full on. My nipples tighten even more. They are like hard pebbles. A warm body presses up behind me. Thomas hails a cab, an older model sedan. We climb inside, more roomy than I thought possible. T was first, then me and finally Thomas. Thomas looks at me and asks "Are you sure? We don't have to do this."

"You can just say no." T adds.

I look first at one, and then the other then I nod my head. "I want this." I state.

Thomas tells the driver where to go. The cab lurches forward as it merges in the lane. The boys snuggle closer. They each kiss me, T so sweet and gentle and Thomas rough and aggressive. I melt between them, my eyes close in sweet surrender. Each lifts a leg and drapes it over their thighs. My skirt pulls tight and stops their movement. They use their hands to push the fabric higher to allow my legs to spread further apart. Their hands caress my inner thigh as they move closer to my core. My puss leaks its juices. My clit throbs, pulses as I anticipate their touch. I moan softly. The cab driver was all but forgotten. One finger slides along my slit. Another finger circles my hard nub. My breath quickens and I begin to pant. I keep my eyes closed as I revel in the sensations of each of their hands, so different yet so much alike. Thomas eager, he plunges deep. I suck in a deep breath. T gently plays with my clit. He circles, tugs and lightly pinches. Thomas thrusts deep, hard. My body shudders. I wiggle and rotate my hips. I am on fire. T joins his brother as he slowly sinks his finger an inch at a time. With both fingers inside I sigh and moan. I feel one withdraw. The other continues to stroke me, in and out. I can smell our arousal. Our scents mingle. My head is dizzy. A soft touch at my lips. I part my lush full lips and a finger slips inside. I taste my sweet nectar. Each of my hands grips their thigh. I slide up and stop just short of their pant covered cocks. They thrust forward to urge me on. I cover their hard shafts. I cup them. Then give a gentle squeeze. T's hand settles on my breast. He slips it inside my top and caresses my soft mound. He kneads and molds me. He tugs and pinches my nipple. Thomas curls his digit and finds my sweet spot. I nearly explode. Thomas teases and strokes my core. He brings me to the edge and then retreats. I am in heaven as these two men pleasure me.

"I need...," I mumble.

"Need what?" They whisper in unison.

"I need you in me, in my mouth." I pant.

"We can fix that." T grins.

T unhurriedly undoes his pants and shimmy's them down around hips and legs. He removes one leg and spreads his thighs. I open my eyes, "Ummmm commando, "I whisper. I admire his impressive package. Thomas helps me shift and turn over. The space is too tight and we switch places. Our bodies press against one another as we struggle to get into more comfortable positions. Once situated T guides me toward his straining cock. Thomas helps shift me again. I lay across his lap. His equally hard cock pressed against me. I inhale T's manly scent before my tongue darts out to lick the drop of pre-cum off his mushroom. I continue my tentative exploration. I feel a hand push my skirt up and over my ass. He plays with the string of my black lace thong. He tugs it up between my crack and pulls it tight against my pussy lips. I groan around the hard cock head in my mouth.

T thrusts his cock further in my mouth and groans in pleasure. "Yessss." He hisses.

Thomas fondles my ass. He kneads. He pushes my cheeks together and then apart. My rosebud winks at him. He softly chuckles. "Oh ya, that's what I like...."

He parts my cheeks and slips a finger in my wet, hot, puss. His slick finger rims my rosebud. He presses the center. I moan my mouth full of hard cock. I suck harder. I suckle T's silken rod, alternating pressure along his long cock.. Thomas rims me again. For once he takes his time and gently readies me. I deep throat T. He moans loudly. Thomas presses deeper. His fingertip slips inside. He retreats and rims again. He dips his finger in my pussy juice and starts the sequence again. His finger pushes deeper each pass. I continue to suck T. I rock my hips. Thomas's free hand caresses my ass cheek. He slaps my ass. My nectar drips between my thighs. Thomas plunges his finger deep in my puss to coat it again. He rims my rosebud and presses his digit inside in one long slow thrust. At that same moment T thrusts up and deep down my throat. They both stroke in and out of me. I am so close, I shiver.

"This is so hot," they say together, and grin.

I ride the crest of pleasure and hover at the edge. Each of them picks up the pace. The both thrust hard and deep. In and out. In and out. I fall first. My pussy clenches emptiness. My ass tightens around Thomas's finger, milking it. T shoots his load down my throat and I swallow, once, twice. Cum drips down my chin. I suck hard on another shot of his juice. Thomas pulls his finger out slowly. I feel my rosebud continue to clutch at emptiness. He kneads my ass and lightly rubs in small circles. I gently clean T's semi hard cock. Once done I melt into them.

Thomas pats my ass. "I can't wait to take you in your sweet ass."

We adjust our clothes and cuddle. Shortly the driver announces our arrival. Embarrassed by my wanton behavior I can not meet his eyes and keep my attention elsewhere. We exit the cab. Thomas pays him and includes a nice tip.

"Enjoy the rest of your night gentleman, Miss." He winks. "Thank You!" He drives away.

12