Double the Pussy, Double the Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" She asks, with my tits in her mouth.

"Just go with it," I say, and I drop to my knees. Facing her pussy, which is as smooth as mine, I look up at her and she is biting her lip. I take the plunge. I spread her little pussy lips with my fingers and stick my tongue inside. She screams.

"That's very good, Rebecca, I like the initiative," Samuel says and comes over. He stands behind Jaime and puts his arms around her, fondling her tits. He kisses her neck, and smells her hair. She stands still, completely frozen in pleasure. On my knees, I lap up her pussy, feeling her juice starting to flow down on my tongue. I am liking this. More than I thought I would. She tastes salty, but sweet and I like the way her naked clit feels on my tongue. I lap at her pussy like a cat lapping at milk. She puts her long fingernails through my hair and her legs start to quake. She moans, and I look up at her and Samuel kissing. He is rubbing her tits in a circular motion. I lick in slow, luxurious laps up her pussy and then jab my tongue in and out. I spread her even wider, and notice her pussy is glistening.

"You're so wet," I mumble with her pussy in my mouth.

"Let me see what you have done to her," Samuel says to me, and joins me on the floor. He spreads Jaime's legs even wider and holds my head in his hands. He laps at her pussy with me, and he pushes my face deeper into her as we go. Jaime is moaning and her hands are now on both of our heads, pushing us closer together. Samuel looks so sexy down here with me, both of us adding to Jaime's wetness. We lap and lap and lap and soon we can hear her pussy.

"I think someone wants to fuck," Samuel says, and he pushes me down. "But you have to get Rebecca wet now," Samuel says, "69."

Jaime drops down and lowers her pussy onto my face, and she lowers her face towards my pussy. I don't want to tell them I have been wet all night, because I want to feel this. I contract as Jaime pushes my panties to the side and sucks on my clit. What an amazing feeling. She takes my clit in her mouth and sucks sucks sucks. She licks up the sides, swirls her tongue around...I can't help but feel she has done this to another girl before. I continue to eat her, and Samuel watches us from above. He drops his pants, and I see by looking up with my eyes that he is long and thick. He has a fucking delicious looking cock. He bends down, so his dick is right above my head.

"Suck me," he says, and I put my lips around his cock. He pushes it in and out of my mouth and I gag on it. "Good girl," he says, and he moans. He takes his dick out, and rubs it on Jaime's asshole which is right in my face, as we are still in 69 position. He rubs his cock on her wet pussy and she moans while she still licks up my wet pussy. He slides his cock into her, and she groans, momentarily lifting her head up to take in the pleasure. While Samuel fucks her, I lick at her clit. This must feel so good for her; getting eaten while fucked. She moans as she eats me, and I watch in awe as Samuel's girth goes in and out of my best friend right above my face. After a while Samuel abruptly stops, and he gets up.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he says, and helps us up. Jaime wipes her mouth as she looks at me, her cheeks rosy, and her lips glistening with my wetness. We leave our panties behind in the kitchen. Jaime adds her bra to the pile.

We follow after Samuel, Jaime and I holding hands, our pumps clicking against the tile floor. She leans her head on my naked shoulder and whispers, "I can't believe we are doing this!" I nod back and squeeze her hand.

His bedroom is expansive, with wide windows overlooking the city on the right side, a huge CIRCULAR bed on a platform to the left, a flat screen TV on the ceiling over his bed, plush carpeting, and mirrors every where.

"A little vain, eh?" Jaime teases, and Samuel whips around.

"No talking, I want those pussies to stay wet." Jaime looks at me and smirks, and we walk towards the bed. We both lay on our backs and Samuel comes up to us and stands at the end of the bed, his dick still wet and erect from my mouth and Jaime's tight pink hole.

"I am going to fuck you now, Rebecca, and you are going to eat Jaime to keep her wet while I am fucking you." Samuel puts my legs up around his shoulders, and rubs the tip of his cock vertically along my pussy lips. I grab the bed in anticipation. Jaime sits up, and facing me, straddles her pussy around my face so that I can eat her while I get fucked. As soon as I start eating her pussy again, Samuel plunges his long, thick cock deep into my slit. A gasp escapes me, and Jaime giggles down at me. I lock my eyes with hers as I eat her pussy, she tastes so good to me, and I like giving her pleasure. Samuel's cock feels so full inside me, and it turns me on to know that just a few minutes ago, he was filling Jaime's pussy up too. Samuel grunts as he thrusts into me, he is very energetic, and I can tell he has stamina by how persistently and effortlessly he fucks into me. I can't help but moan loudly as he pushes into me, opening my little pussy lips up wide.

"You girls have such nice, tight, pink pussies," Samuel says, his voice gravely and husky.

"And you have such a sexy cock," Jaime slurs, her voice quivering with pleasure from me sucking on her, her little clit between my teeth gently pulling.

At that instant, Samuel grabs Jaime by her hips from behind her and pulls her so she is laying on top of me, our pussies one on top of the other like a pussy sandwich. Her stomach against mine. Our tits pressed against each other.

"Now kiss each other while I dip in and out of you both," Samuel instructs, and Jaime looks deep into my eyes before she takes my face in her hands and sticks her tongue in my mouth, licking my lips and biting them. Samuel aligns our pussies, and then slips his cock into me for a few thrusts, then dips into Jaime for a few. We alternate moaning and longing for him, our pussies stretching to accommodate his huge stick. He fucks into me, and stays there, one hand on Jaime's back for support, the other rubbing and slapping her ass.

Samuel is eyeing her ass, slapping it pink, when all of a sudden he spits on her asshole and with his finger, plunges deep into her ass. She lets out a loud moan, and screams his name. He fingers her asshole as he fucks into me, teasing my pussy with just the tip of his cock. Then Samuel pulls out, and bends down on his knees. He starts to lick up our pussies, starting from the bottom of mine to the top of hers and even her asshole. He moans an "Mmmm" noise, and keeps eating us. Jaime and I kiss even more passionately as he arouses us with his tongue.

"I like the way you two taste, mixed together," Samuel says with our pussy juices in his mouth. Jaime and I moan together, our tongues intertwined. "Now I want you to taste me, and when I cum, I want you both to swallow some of me."

Jaime and I sit up and drop off the bed onto our knees. Samuel stands and takes his cock in his hand. He slaps my cheek and then Jaime's tongue with his cock, and then sticks it deep into Jaime's red mouth. She looks up at him with her green eyes, her blonde wavy hair trailing down her back. She looks fucking hot taking a cock in her mouth like that. She takes his cock in her hand and takes it out of her mouth, putting it between us. I lick the top while she moves down to Samuel's balls, licking them, sucking on them and cradling them in her hands. We both lick up the sides of his shaft, looking up at him and he closes his eyes tight with pleasure. We take turns choking on his cock, our eyes filling with tears, our spit becoming more viscous. We suck and suck, holding his cock in our hands and jamming it into the other one's mouth. We see how far down our throats we can go, and giggle that I am able to deep throat it but Jaime can't. We make out with his cock, and each other, and start to feel his cock grow and bubble, about to explode. He starts to taste salty, as a spurt of precum comes out.

"I'm going to cum, open your pretty little mouths," Samuel beathes heavily and takes his cock in his hand, pumping it up and down pointing at us. Jaime and I squeeze our hands together, waiting for the warm load to hit our tongues. Samuel emits a loud moan and a steady, thick, white stream of cum shoots out of his cock at our faces. It hits us in the face, on our tongues and drips down to our cleavages. He grips his dick tighter and squeezes all his cum out, moaning and shaking with pleasure at what we just did for him. "Lick my cum off each other," he says, as he sits down on the bed and watches us. Jaime pounces on me and licks his cum off my tits, off my lips and my cheeks. I do the same to her until we are both clean and swallowing his warm liquid.

"Now you're both going to make each other cum," Samuel says, and he lays back on his bed, putting his hands behind his head breathing a satisfactory sigh.

"You don't want to help?" I ask seductively, but Samuel shakes his head.

"I want to watch."

Jaime pushes me onto my back, so I am laying on the soft plush carpet. She spreads my legs wide and dips her head down in between them. She licks up my pussy, even though it is so wet already. She takes just the tip of her tongue and teases my clit, wiggling it around and lightly caressing it, like a feather. I twitch and moan at the pleasure she brings. She takes her hand up and slowly sticks her pointer finger inside my warm, mushy pussy.

"Becca, so wet," she murmurs, and sucks me up. "Why haven't we done this before?" She asks, as she continues to finger fuck me. I spread my legs wider to let her in deeper and arch my back, this is ecstasy. From the shower earlier in the night, to the fucking from Samuel, to now, I know I am about to explode. I brace my legs and squeeze my tits, my head thrashing in pure pleasure.

"I am going to cum, Jai!" I moan passionately, my pussy starting to pulse and quiver. She laps at me with more vigor and sucks at my pussy lips as if she is giving it a hickey. I grind my hips around like I am fucking her face. The volcano in my pussy is about to explode. I am going to cum right in her mouth, all over her finger and tongue.

"Cum Becca, let me drink it up," she coaxes, and I fall to pieces. I scream in delight as my whole body convulses, my pussy squeezing and oozing warm and wet. I cum in waves, my body twitching and shaking, my pussy squishing on her tongue. Satisfied with her work, she slowly sits up and I pounce on her, licking and sucking on her lips and tongue so I can taste my pussy juice on her mouth. That was so fucking hot. Now it's my turn to make her cum.

"Lay on your stomach," I tell her, and she follows. She lays down on her stomach, and puts her arms down by her side. I pick up her right leg and bend it in a right angle, but keep her left leg straight so I can get a good angle of her pussy in my mouth. I don't just want her pussy. I want her anus too. I lay on my stomach as well, and put my face in between her legs. I have her pussy and her asshole right in front of me. I stick my tongue out and slowly lick up from the bottom of her pussy, up to the middle of it, up to the area between her pussy and anus, up to her anus. She shakes in surprise when I lick her anus. She turns down to look at me.

"You don't need to lick my ass, Becca," she says apologetically.

"I want to," I say, and for some reason, I really do. She lays back down and I go back to work, swirling my fat pink tongue around her juicy pussy, and poking it in and out of her ass hole. I spread her ass cheeks and tongue fuck her anus, then spread her cheeks again and lightly flick my tongue on it to tease her. I see how wet it makes her. I am going to make her cum. She spreads her legs wider to let me in from behind, and I get in deep. I use my fingers to brush her clit and I stick a finger in her ass like Samuel did. He is still watching us from the bed. I look up and I see him jacking off to us. It makes me feel sexy. I take my finger out of her ass and poke it into her pussy instead. I add two more fingers into her pussy and start licking only her ass.

"Becca, that feels so FUCKING good," she moans, her pussy getting wetter and wetter, her asshole opening up, proving to me how good of a job I am doing. I lick the rim of her asshole and finger her pussy, in and out, licking and sucking, spitting and teasing until I know she is about to cum. She spreads her legs even wider, and her moans mount in intensity. I stick four fingers in her pussy and stick my tongue in her ass, right when she is about to burst with cum, I replace my tongue in her ass with fingers from my other hand and she goes wild. Her body shaking, her pussy contracting and squeezing on my fingers. I feel her tightness and wetness. She pushes my fingers out of her and breaths heavily, lying on the floor. I turn her onto her back and stick my fingers in her mouth that were in her pussy. She looks into my eyes, batting her eyelashes as she sucks her taste off my fingers.

"That was amazing," she says to me, raising her hand to caress my face.

"Yes, it was. How would you girls like to join the ranks and work as my newest escorts?" Samuel pipes in.

We had forgotten he was there. Jaime and I burst out laughing as we roll around on the floor together.

"No thanks," Jaime says, and we stand up.

"Why not?" Samuel asks, a hurt look crossing his face.

"Because we are going to lock ourselves in our apartment and never come out again!" I say. Jaime and I run into the kitchen, grab our clothes and get dressed. I know she is as eager as I am to get back to our place to try that out again. Fuck Brian. Fuck Samuel. I definitely got lucky tonight.

12