Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Ange! Oh fuck!" moaned Neil as, sucking hard, I repeatedly took his cock deep into my mouth. He was breathing hard. I could sense the tension in his thighs increase as pre-cum wept copiously from his slit. I sucked hard, squeezing his balls more tightly with one hand as the other beat rapidly on up and down his shaft. The tremors running through Neil's body increased in intensity as his climax approached. "Oh Ange! Oh fuck! Oh... Oh..." he moaned as his hips began to buck, driving his cock even deeper into my mouth. I pulled my lips back, leaving only the tip inside my mouth.

I let my jaw go slack, my hand was a blur as it beat rapidly up and down. Neil's cock began to twitch violently as I flicked my tongue repeatedly over the slit. Breathing a strangled, "Yesss!" Neil let go. His cock erupted filling my mouth with a thick jet of hot, creamy sperm. I swallowed it down quickly as his orgasmic pulse shot more and more into my mouth. The torrent of cum finally slowed to a trickle. I began to suck once more, drawing the final drops of cum into my moth as my fingers milked them from his cock.

When it became obvious that I'd sucked him dry, I let his diminishing prick slip from between lips. I stood up and looked down at Neil as he lay spent on the bed. "Hope that hasn't ruined you for later," I said archly, "I'd really hate to be deprived of dessert. Neil groaned. I laughed at him in return.

Leaving him to recover, I made my way over to Angela's wardrobe and tried to decide what to wear. I settled on a short, low cut number that I knew was one of Angela's favourite 'pulling' outfits. It fitted like a second skin, underwear was definitely not an option. I pulled on a pair of black, medium heeled shoes then sat down to do my makeup as Neil stumbled around trying to find something to put on.

I needn't have worried about keeping Ross and Angela waiting. It was a good quarter of an hour later before they finally emerged from 'their' room. Angela flashed a broad smile in my direction that spoke volumes as to how Ross and she had been occupying themselves. I smiled back, "What took you so long?" I asked wickedly.

Angela blushed slightly, "I couldn't decide what to wear," she replied with an artful shrug of her shoulders.

I was ravenous by the time we reached the restaurant. The starter and the main course were washed down with liberal quantities of wine. While we waited for our desserts, Angela and I excused ourselves and made our way to the ladies. "So what did keep you?" I asked, not waiting for the door to close fully behind us.

"Do you really want to know?" asked Angela, coyly. "You can probably guess," she said.

I'm sure I can," I replied, "but tell me anyway."

"Well, to put not too fine a point on it, your boyfriend fucked my brains out then blew his load down my throat. You never told me he was such a big boy."

"Your Neil is pretty well equipped too," I replied.

"Did you...?"

"No," I cut her off, "He had to settle for a blow-job."

"I'm sure he'll have enjoyed that," she said.

"From his reaction, I'd say he did," I replied. "So, so far so good?" I asked

"Yeah."

"Don't want to back out?"

"Do you?"

"No," I replied.

"Me neither," said Angela. We quickly tidied up our makeup and went back to join the boys.

The rest of the meal passed quietly. When we were finished Neil asked, "So what do you all want to do now?"

Angela yawned. "I'm quite tired," she said. "Why don't we get a couple of bottles of wine and have a night in?" We all agreed and so, stopping only to buy the wine from the local supermarket, we made our way back to the apartment.

As the evening progressed, the wine flowed freely and what few inhibitions Angela and I may have had were being stripped away. The combination of the alcohol and the naughtiness of the situation were a huge turn on and before long I was getting down to some serious heavy petting with Neil. On the other side of the main room, Angela and Ross were similarly engrossed with each other. The boys, so it appeared were still totally unaware of the switch that Angela and I had played on them.

I began to rub the growing bulge in the front of Neil's jeans. Neil half-heartedly pushed my hand away. "Steady on Ange," he said, "what about Ross and your sister?"

"I don't mind," I replied coyly, "and I'm sure they don't either."

Angela, who was just about falling out of her dress, smiled in our direction. "You two just go right on ahead," she said. "we don't mind, do we Ross?" she asked, slipping her hand inside his shorts.

"Um... er... no, I guess not," replied Ross as Angela skilfully extracted his dick from its confinement.

"Oh well," said Neil with a shrug, "When in Rome, I guess..." With that he undid his jeans and pushed them down round his ankles. I quickly had his cock out of his boxer shorts and was idly stroking it as our lips pressed together in an increasingly urgent kiss.

It wasn't long before I slipped off Neil's lap and knelt before him. Taking her lead from me, Angela positioned herself in front of Ross as I removed Neil's jeans and pulled off his boxer shorts. Without any further hesitation I had Neil's cock in my mouth once more and my lips were sliding slowly up and down his engorged shaft.

I stole a glance over at Angela and Ross. Ross had managed to push the top of her dress down and was squeezing her tits with his hands as her mouth devoured his cock. I reached behind me and struggled to pull the zip of my dress down a bit. It was tricky, and I only moved it fractionally but it was sufficient to allow my tits to fall free of their confinement. I began to play with them, caressing and squeezing them as my mouth continued to work on Neil's cock. The whole situation was immensely arousing and I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Distantly, I could hear Ross as he moaned, "Fuck Mand, that's fantastic!" Angela stopped sucking and laughed. "What's so funny?" demanded Ross.

"Oh nothing," replied Angela innocently, "It's just that I'm Angela. Amanda's over there with my boyfriend's cock in her mouth. Before Ross could protest Angela clamped her lips around his dick and began sucking him again. Ross, it appeared, knew better than to complain and he surrendered himself to Angela's expert ministrations.

Neil looked down at me quizzically. I tried to smile up at him reassuringly but it's hard to smile when your mouth's full of cock so I simply sucked harder, giving his heavy balls a gentle squeeze at the same time.

As my head bobbed up and down, drawing Neil's cock deep into my mouth, I heard Angela say, "Ross, I think my sister needs another cock. Why don't you go over there and give her what she wants?" Ross didn't hesitate. He was out his seat and kneeling behind me in no time, pushing the hem of my tight dress up over my bum as I pushed my hips back and spread my legs slightly to give him better access. I already knew my pussy was wet and it offered no resistance as Ross sank his cock, right up to the root, in my cunt with a single heaving thrust. The power of his stroke drove me forward and I almost choked on Neil's knob as it was driven into the back of my throat.

Beside me, Angela had wriggled out of her dress and was now leaning against the sofa, a dreamy expression on her face and her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy as she watched me take Neil and Ross at the same time.

Ross had his hands on my hips and was fucking me with long, slow, powerful thrusts. I moved to and fro. Back and I impaled my cunt on my boyfriend's prick, forward and I took Neil's cock deep into my mouth.

Angela came, loudly. Her body trembling as her fingers drove her climax onwards. She recovered quickly then crawled over to join us. Her fingers, slick with her own juices, stroked my tits, paying particular attention to my nipples. My body began to shake. It started shaking even harder when her tongue flicked out to lick her own juices off my tits.

I was cumming hard. My body was trembling and suddenly I felt an overwhelming desire. Neil's cock slipped from between my lips. "I want you both in me!" I cried. "One in my pussy and one in my arse.

Neil and Ross exchanged a quick glance. Neil nodded and quickly lay down as Ross pulled his cock out of my cunt. Angela watched on entranced as I positioned myself above her boyfriend and guided his cock into my cunt. I rocked my hips back and forward, getting used to the extra thickness of Neil's cock as my pussy stretched to engulf it. "Stick it in me! I moaned when I was ready, "Fuck my arse Ross! Go on, fuck my arse!" I held my hips still, Neil's cock buried deep in my pussy as Ross began to press the tip of his prick against my arsehole. "Ohhh!" I moaned as I felt my rear opening part to accept him. Inch by inch, Ross sank his cock slowly into my back passage until I could feel his pubic hair tickling the sensitive skin of my stretched ring.

I came again, screaming loudly as, with both holes stuffed full of cock, my body shook violently. Angela dipped her fingers into her pussy then smeared her juices over my nipples before licking them off. I thrust my hips back, feeling Ross and Neil's cocks fill me completely.

Suddenly Angela got up and moved to straddle Neil's face, her back towards me as she lowered her cunt onto his mouth. I leaned forward, my tits pressing against her shoulders as I supported myself against her. I reached forward to cup her tits, teasing her nipples as she rode Neil's face.

Ross and Neil thrust their cocks into me with increasing force, pounding in and out of my cunt and arse as I fondled my sister's tits. Angela and I were both moaning loudly. She ground her pussy against Neil's mouth and I could feel the tension in her body began to mount. I gave her nipples squeeze, pinching them between my finger tips, and she began to cum again.

Behind me, Ross was breathing hard as his cock stabbed in and out of my arse. With a loud moan Angela rolled away. I looked down to see the strain on Neil's face as he tried to hold back his own impending climax.

Gripping my hips, Ross began to moan. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohh... Ohh..." he cried as he buried his cock right up to hilt in my arse. I felt his dick begin to pulse within my back passage and then, still pumping in and out, he began filling my bowels with sperm. He emptied his cock into me then fell away, leaving only Neil still inside me. We rolled over and Neil began to thrust harder, his cock pounding my cunt, pinning me to the ground. I brought my knees up and clutched at his arse as his breathing became increasingly laboured. With one last violent heave of his hips, Neil fell against me as he emptied the contents of his balls deep inside my cunt.

As he rolled away, leaving me quivering on the floor, Angela moved over and began to lick his cock clean. I watched with half closed eyes as she licked the mixture of cum and my juices from his shaft. Ross stood up, muttering something about taking a shower as I lay there, watching my sister lick every last drop of cum and my juice from her boyfriend's flagging dick.

I almost dozed off but was brought sharply back to full alertness as Angela dipped her fingers into my cunt, coating them with Neil's cum as it dribbled out of my hole. Lifting her cum soaked fingers to her lips she sucked them into her mouth. "Mmmm, you taste good, sis," she said dreamily. Then without warning, Angela moved away from Neil and positioned herself between my legs. "Oooooh!" I sighed as she ran her tongue up my slit.

"You like that?" asked Angela.

"Mmm, yesss!" I replied eagerly.

"Good, I do too" was Angela's response before applying her mouth to my pussy once more. My body tingled with desire as her tongue delicately explored every fold of my most sensitive flesh. I cried out as she bit down gently on my clit and teased it between her teeth. She darted her tongue in and out of my cunt, lapping up the remains of her boyfriend's cum as it slowly oozed out.

Without warning she stopped and changed position. "I want some too!" she demanded as she swung her leg over and brought her smooth pussy down over my mouth. My tongue flicked out, probing my sister's cunt for the first time. Her warm, sticky juices flowed over my tongue as I worked it between her labia. Angela sighed softly before returning her attention to my pussy.

The novelty of the situation threatened to overwhelm me. For as long as I could remember I'd wanted to experience sex with another woman but I'd never suspected that the first pussy I'd taste would belong to my own twin sister and that she'd be enthusiastically eating mine at the same time.

The scene must have been just as arousing for Neil. "Hell, you girls are hot!" he exclaimed, stroking his cock, which had returned to full hardness, as he approached us. He took up position, his knees either side of my head as he reached forward to grab Angela's hips. His cock slid into her pussy just inches above my nose causing Angela to let out a long, sensual sigh. I let Neil's cock slide along the tip of my tongue as it slid in and out of my sister's cunt. After every few strokes he'd pull out and offer his cock to my eager mouth before ramming it hard into Angela's cunt once again. All the while, Angela continued to suck hard on my clit, flicking the tip roughly with her tongue.

Just then Ross returned. He was greeted with the sight of Angela and I locked in a passionate sixty-nine while Neil fucked her from behind with long, hard strokes.

Ross walking in and catching me in this position was all it took to send me over the edge once again. My body shuddered as my orgasm ripped through me. Unable to help myself, I sucked hard on Angela's clit. That combined with the pounding her cunt was taking from Neil's cock was enough to set her off too. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oooohhh!" she screamed as she surrendered herself to her climax. I rolled out from under her and smiled up at Ross.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, although seeing how hard his cock was I didn't really need to ask. Ross nodded mutely. My smile widened. "Why don't you two give Angela what you gave me?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes!" exclaimed Angela. "I want to feel you both inside me.

I kissed Ross as he quickly lay down. Neil slid his cock out of my sister's cunt, letting her position herself above Ross. She grabbed my boyfriend's prick and guided it into her, impaling herself on it as Ross let out sigh of pleasure.

I watched transfixed as Neil took up position behind my sister and pressed the tip of his cock against her rear opening. His cock slowly disappeared, inch by inch, into her arsehole and then both he and Ross began thrusting in tandem.

Angela screamed obscenities as she impaled herself over and over on the two cocks that were invading her. I reached over and began to suck on one of her nipples. My fingers found her clit and began to rub it with a slow, circular motion.

The sensations were too much for Angela and she came, her body shuddering uncontrollably in response to a massive climax. A grunt from Neil announced that he had released his load into her back passage and he slumped back, exhausted as my sister continued to ride my boyfriend's cock.

"Sit on my face, Mand," she cried as they rolled over, "I want to eat your pussy while your boyfriend fucks me."

I quickly moved to comply, supporting myself against Ross as my legs straddled her head. "Mmm," I moaned softly as my sister's tongue worked its way into my cunt. I exchanged a kiss with Ross as the thrust his cock in and out of Angela's pussy. Neil was suddenly behind me, reaching round to play with my tits as I rode my sister's face. Ross increased the pace of his thrusts. "I can't hold on, I'm going to cum," he moaned as I felt his body stiffen.

My body was on fire. My sister's tongue on my clit and her boyfriend's hands on my tits had brought me quickly to boiling point.

Ross pulled his cock out of Angela's cunt. It glistened with her juices and a small amount of cum still oozed from its slit. Staggering slightly, he stood up and pushed his flagging cock between my lips. I eagerly sucked it into my mouth, savouring the intoxicating mixture of cum and my sister's juices. The taste of my boyfriend's cock sent me over the edge. My hips bucked wildly, grinding my pussy harder against Angela's face as I came. he tongue still lashed my clit. Every touch sent lightening bolts shooting through me. Neil's fingers squeezed my nipples and I had to beg them to stop.

As I lay on the ground recovering, Angela lay down close beside me. She kissed me, her tongue probing my mouth. "Mmmm," she murmured contentedly, "I can taste myself on your lips." Taking my hand, she pressed my fingers against her mound. I could feel my boyfriend's cum trickle over them as it oozed out of her pussy. Angela raised my fingers to her mouth and proceeded to suck them clean. "Mmm," she murmured again, then, taking my fingers from her mouth, she said, "I want you to lick my pussy clean.

I started to move down but she stopped me, "No," she said, "get on top. I want to eat yours at the same time." I shuddered, not sure if I could take another climax but Angela smiled at me. "Don't worry," she said, "I'll be gentle."

I kissed her then moved myself into position. Leaning forward, I pushed my tongue into her cunt and lapped hungrily at the mixture of cum and juices that was leaking out. Angela's tongue worked it's way between my lower lips and gently licked along my slit. After licking the last traces of cum from her opening, I moved my mouth back and sucked her clit between my lips. I hummed softly and Angela moaned in response to the vibration of my lips. She repeated the process on me and my clit, still overly sensitive from all the attention it had recently received, began to throb.

A warm, tingling glow spread over my body as my sister explored my cunt with her mouth. Her juices flowed freely as my tongue lapped and probed hers. The tension in our bodies mounted. I had to hold Angela's thighs open to prevent her from clamping them tight about my head.

Angela hummed on my clit again and my body began to tremble. I sucked hard on her clit and felt the first orgasmic tremors surge through her. The following moments were a blur as we used our tongues to drive each other inexorably towards the precipices of our impending orgasms. And then it was over. With a euphoric wave of pleasure, my climax broke over me. Attuned to each other, Angela came at precisely the same time. We let our orgasms take hold, lifting us higher and higher until, unable to endure any more, we let go.

We recovered in each others' arms, kissing and gently stoking each others' bodies as we basked in the afterglow of our mutual pleasure.

Once again, my tryst with my sister had worked its restorative powers on Ross and Neil. They sat on the sofa with wide, appreciative smiles on their faces as they stroked their resurgent hard-ons. "Reckon you girls could coax one more load out of each of these?" asked Neil. Angela and I exchanged glances then, smiling, we nodded.

I noticed Ross glance fleetingly at my left foot. Noting the small scar he smiled then turned to my sister. "I don't believe I fucked your arse yet Ange," he said enquiringly.

"And I don't think I've had yours either Mand," said Neil.

As the boys stood up, Angela and I moved towards the sofa. Too worn out to support ourselves, we knelt down, side by side, resting our upper bodies on the soft cushions. There was no confusion as Neil and Ross took their positions behind us. I leaned my head towards Angela and kissed her on the lips as Neil put his hands on my hips and positioned his cock against my still stretched rear opening.

"OOHH!!" exclaimed Angela as my boyfriend pushed the head of his cock past the resistance of her arsehole and slid his dick easily into her back passage. Moments later I felt my own ring stretch as Neil worked his cock into my tight hole. My arse was still tender from the fucking Ross had given it and I guessed that Angela's would be even more so, having endured Neil's thicker cock even more recently. I worked my hips back to meet Neil's cock on the deepest point of his thrust and I was soon moaning loudly as he plunged his cock deep into my bowels.