Double Trouble Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

She broke the kiss, breathing heavy with passion. She put her hand on my thigh and said, "John, please let me show you how sorry I am and how much I love you."

I sighed. I don't know if it was a sigh of relief, resignation, or lust. Maybe all three. I leaned back, letting her have her way with me. I smiled.

Robin slid her hand up my thigh to my crotch. My cock stirred to life as she massaged me through my slacks. "I promise to never lie to you again," she said.

"I'm going to hold you to that," I said through the fog of lust. "Don't break my heart," I pleaded, echoing her earlier words.

"I won't," she said as she unzipped my slacks. She reached inside and quickly pulled out my soft-but-hardening cock. She dropped her face into my lap and sucked my soft dick into her mouth.

I could feel her warm lips envelope my prick, sucking the whole thing up. My head swam with pleasure and relief that the fighting was over. I groaned.

Robin swirled her tongue around my dick, as it grew inside of her mouth. She sucked and slurped at it until it was too big to fit comfortably in her mouth. Then Robin got on her knees beside me and pressed her face down into my lap.

I felt the head of my cock press deep into her throat. I felt her breath against my pubic hair as she swallowed my hard rod. Then I felt her lips work their way down my shaft until they brushed my balls. "Holy shit," I moaned as much in pleasure as in amazement.

Robin pulled her head off my cock and jacked it with her fist. It was very wet with her saliva. She said, "You are not going to regret this."

With that comment she deep-throated my cock again. I already didn't regret giving her a second chance. If this is what make-up sex with Robin was like, count me in.

Robin bobbed her head up and down on my cock. Her process was to suck my cock for a few long strokes, deep-throat me, and then stroke my cock really fast with her fist while her throat recovered. She did this again and again.

This went on for a while. Her passion was high. She seemed desperate to swallow my prick to make up for her misdeeds.

I had different sensations as she went through her process. I first reveled in the feeling of her lips dragging up and down on my shaft, gripping tightly. Then my head swam to the feeling of her hot throat squeezing the head of my cock and her lips at the base of my shaft. Then my hips twitched with passion as she lifted her head off my cock and stroked me with her tight fist.

After a while Robin looked at her handiwork, admiring how big and hard she had made my cock. My boxers and my pants were soaked with her saliva. I didn't care.

I couldn't take it any longer. I wrapped my arms around Robin and swept her off the couch and onto the soft shag carpet. She was still in her tan jacket and long tan skirt. I knelt up between her legs and lifted her skirt. She wore no panties. No surprise there. I leaned down and pressed my face between her thighs. She smelled musky and hot. Her pussy was flowered open before me, the dew of her fuck juices glistening on the pedals. I pressed my tongue between those petals, tasting the sweetness of her cunt nectar. I slipped my tongue directly down into her fuck-hole, tasting the strong flavor of her.

"Oh, John," Robin squealed in pleasure at this unexpected entry. I had never fucked my tongue deep inside of her like that before. I scraped the walls of her fuck-tunnel with my tongue.

Before the flavor overwhelmed me I slid my lips up to the small knob of her hard clit. I licked and sucked at the little bud, cupping her ass with my hands to keep her from twitching away from me. I loved this woman and, regardless of anything she had done, I wanted to make her happy.

"Shit," Robin said with passion. "That feels so fucking good."

I worked on her clit with my lips and my tongue. I sucked on it, pulling it between my lips. I lapped at it with my tongue.

"John, punish me with your cock while you do that," Robin told me. "Turn around and feed me your cock."

I lifted up, unbuckled my pants, and pushed them down my legs. Robin sat up and took off her jacket, tossing it onto the couch. Her white long-sleeved blouse was opaque and did nothing to enhance her sexuality. Not that she needed it.

Robin lay back down as I turned around. I straddled her head. She opened her mouth wide as I gently pressed my cock down into her mouth. Her lips immediately wrapped tightly around my shaft.

I groaned as Robin lifted her head off the carpet and tried to swallow my rod down her throat. She then settled back to the carpet and turned her head. My cock slipped out of her mouth. She said, "John, fuck my face. Drive your cock deep into my throat. Punish me."

She was begging for it, I thought in amazement. Well, she had manipulated me and if this was the atonement she wanted to pay, I was not going to deny her. When she slurped my cock back up into her mouth I began rocking my hips. I started slow and shallow.

I was taller than Robin, so I was able to hunch my hips into her mouth at the same time as I pressed my head down between her thighs. I lapped at her clit as I fucked her face. Her hands reached up and gripped my bare ass. She pulled me down hard, encouraging me to really fuck her throat.

I licked tenderly at her clit as I rammed my cock harder and harder into her mouth. I could feel the head of my cock squeezing into her tight throat on each stroke. I was very aware of her hands on my ass encouraging me to do it, looking for the slightest sign that she wanted me to stop.

Robin squirmed with passion beneath me. She pulled at my ass, seeming to draw more and more passion the more brutally I fucked her throat. She seemed to have no gag reflex at all.

I was as tender to her clit and pussy with my mouth and lips as I was brutal to her mouth and throat with my cock. I had never done this to a woman before and Robin really loved it.

Though I was trying to be very careful not to hurt her, I was in heaven. Everything about it turned me on. The feel of her hands on my bare ass, the fact that she was still fully clothed, the feel of her breath against the underside of my cock and balls as she breathed strongly through her nose, the feel of my balls brushing against her nose, the feel of her lips tightly grazing up and down my shaft, the pain of her teeth occasionally nipping at my tender flesh, and, best of all, the feel of the head of my cock rubbing and squeezing into the slick construction of her throat.

I sucked gently at Robin's clit as I fucked her throat. I could see her fuck fluid leaking from her pretty pink pussy below. It mixed with my saliva and ran down her ass to stain the back of her skirt as she lay on the carpet.

Robin released my ass and pushed my hips up and away from her. I immediately pulled my cock from her mouth. I lifted my head from between her soft thighs and looked down across her flat stomach and between her big tits at her cute face. Much of her face was wet with her own saliva.

Robin said hoarsely, "Now roll me over and fuck my ass."

I replied, "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

Robin said, "I've hurt you. I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished." She smiled at me, "Put this big cock up my ass and make me really feel it."

Robin was fully clothed in her white blouse and long skirt. Her skirt covered her ass as I rolled her over onto her stomach. I scrambled around and knelt between her legs. I looked down at the stained skirt and lifted it up to her waist.

Robin's bare butt was pale, like the rest of her body. It was round and firm, the skin soft. It looked so innocent. I caressed it with my hand and then slapped it.

"Yes, spank me," Robin said, squirming her ass around. "I've been a bad girl."

I spanked it again, watching the pale white skin turn red. I then spanked her other cheek a couple times, just to even it out. Robin gasped at the pain but lifted her ass off the floor slightly.

"Punish me, John," she moaned.

I smiled. I was starting to really get into this. "Spread your fucking ass," I commanded.

Robin immediately reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart, the side of her head pressed into the carpet. The small sphincter of her asshole winked at me. It looked impossibly small. I was going to have to go gently.

I grabbed the base of my cock in my fist and guided it to the small opening. The head of my prick was still slick and slimy from delving into Robin's throat. I pressed ever so slightly against her asshole.

"Oh, God," Robin groaned. "Fuck it."

I pressed down gingerly. The sphincter very slowly opened in stages. First it caved forward; then it opened just enough to let the very tip in. Then, as I pressed a little harder, it opened enough to let just half of the head in. Then it stopped.

"Wait a second," Robin said, her breathing very heavy. "Okay, pop it in."

I pressed forward steadily. The opening didn't move and then suddenly, the head popped into her ass. I held still.

"Oh, fuck, that's a big cock," Robin gasped. She breathed heavily and continued to hold her ass wide open for me.

I looked down at my cock. Only the head inside her ass, the rest of my thick nine-inch shaft was visible, waiting its turn. It was so obscene and so sexy. I was so turned on and my cock was so hard. I watched it pulse and throb. I knew she had to be able to feel it.

After a moment the tight grip her asshole around my cock seemed to slightly relax and Robin said, "Fuck me, John."

I pressed forward, my cock slipping in a couple inches. I pulled back, leaving the head inside, and pushed in harder, getting four inches in. Each stroke I was able to get another inch inside of her until finally, after half a dozen strokes or so, I lodged my prick completely inside her ass, my balls resting against her wet pussy below. I let my weight rest against her for a moment.

Robin moaned and gasped at the mixed pleasure and pain, but she still held her ass open with her hands. She said, "I have never had a dick this big up my butt. I love you John. It's yours. Take my ass. Fuck it until I can't walk. Punish me."

I loved her. I didn't really want to hurt her. But if she wanted her ass plundered, that's exactly what I was going to do.

I laid on her, pressing my weight down against her. I cupped my hands under her arms and held on to her shoulders. I ground my cock far up her ass, working it in and out only an inch or two.

"Oh, yes. I love your big fucking cock deep in my ass," Robin said. She released her ass cheeks and turned her head to look back at me.

I leaned to the side of her and kissed her. It was an awkward position. As we kissed I make small movements with my hips, driving my cock in and out of her ass very slightly. Her kiss was so sweet. "I love you," I whispered to her.

"I love you too," she sighed and laid her head back down. She knew what was coming next.

I was not going to disappoint her. Gripping her shoulders tightly I began fucking her ass. I pulled it out until I felt the sphincter of her ass wrapped tightly around the neck of my dick, just below the head. Then I slammed my cock all the way inside of her ass.

Robin grunted and groaned. She ground her ass back against me. She loved the pleasure and the pain.

After a few more deep stroked I began slapping my hips against her ass. It sounded like she was being spanked and, in a way, she was. As I cupped her shoulders to hold her in place, and not give her a rug burn, she put her hands on top of mine, encouraging me to keep going.

"Take it, John," she squealed. "Take my ass."

I did. I rocked my hips back and forth as fast as I could; driving my prick deep into her ass on every stroke. The slapping, spanking, sounds filled the small apartment and mixed with Robin's gasps of pleasure and my heavy breathing.

"Harder," Robin shouted. "Deeper."

I was sweating into my shirt by then, my balls slapping soundly against Robin's juicy cunt on each stroke up her ass. I pressed all of my weight down on her, driving my prick as deep as possible into her on every stroke. I stroked my cock in and out of her butt as fast and hard as I could.

"Oh, shit," she groaned. "I'm fucking coming!"

"Me, too," I murmured.

"Yes, yes, fill my ass with your cum," she cried.

As Robin began to buck and squeal in orgasm my balls tightened beneath my fucking cock. Then my prick expanded inside her ass. I pressed all of my weight down and held my dick deep inside her. Hot cum raced up my shaft and blasted out the head of my cock, coating the walls of her ass.

"Oh, God," were the only words I could make out Robin to say as she felt my cum filling her ass.

Blast after blast of cum pumped out of my cock and into her ass. My head swam with pleasure. Warmth filled my body and I let my weight press down against her.

After a minute our breathing began to slow and my cock began to deflate. The soft skin of her butt against my hips felt like home. I never wanted that moment to end.

"That was great, baby," Robin mewled, tears filling her eyes as she turned and looked at me.

I leaned in close and said, "I love you," and kissed her. All was forgiven; a fresh start.

When we heard the jingle of keys outside the front door we looked at each other. We knew it was Angela. Looking into each other's eyes, we silently knew what we had to do. We needed answers.

Robin scrambled to her feet. Fully clothed, her skirt fell back into place. The front had a small stain on it while the back was soaked. She faced the door, hiding the larger stain from Angela as she opened the door.

I wasn't as quick. I had kicked my pants off, so I scrambled up and sat on the couch. My white shirt and red tie were a little wrinkled but my upper half was covered, which is more than could be said for my bottom half. Still, it wasn't anything Angela hadn't seen before.

Angela walked into the living room, taking her jacket off. She wore a red blouse and black skirt with a black jacket. Then she realized that I was sitting on the couch, and froze.

We could see the surprise on her face. Then she said, "Hi John and Robin. Um, I think I forgot something in my car--"

"Not so fast, bitch," Robin said coldly.

Angela froze again. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights, her eyes as big as saucers.

Robin said, "I know what you did. Now, close that door and sit the fuck down."

Angela closed the door and tossed her jacket on the loveseat, but didn't sit down. She looked confused and said, "Why? What's the problem?"

Robin balled her hands into little fists and put them on her hips. The she said, "What's the fucking problem? You told me that John didn't want to party with us anymore and you fucked with our phones to try to keep us apart. That's what the god damn problem is."

Angela glanced around, thinking of what to say. She started to say something a couple times. Then she shook her head and said, "Well, you didn't complain too much when I did it before."

"What?" Robin asked, shocked.

"You remember Charlie? Way back before you started this test thing?" Angela said.

"You did that?" Robin asked.

Angela nodded. She wasn't ashamed. She said, "Yea. You were relieved when he was gone."

Robin was in disbelief. Now she knew how I felt, though this was way worse than her tests. Her best friend had been lying to her for years. Robin said, "I thought he was the one. I was going to marry him. I cried for weeks."

Angela shook her head and said, "Yea, but after the crying you said that it was for the best. You said that you didn't really know him. You were relieved."

Robin shouted, "I said that I didn't know him because I couldn't figure out why he dumped me, you stupid bitch." She gave her a sour look and said, "Turns out, that was you."

Angela looked shocked at how angry Robin was. I realized that she really was clueless about how her best friend felt. I found it strange that Angela could live with Robin for so long and not really understand her as well as I already did.

Robin was fuming mad. She yelled at Angela, saying "I mean, what the fuck? We've been best friends since high school. You've been like a sister to me. I've told you my deepest secrets. We've shared everything. We've shared men. We've shared women. We've shared toothbrushes. I've eaten your pussy more times than I can count. And this is how you treat me? You want to destroy any chance I have to be happy?"

Angela turned defiant. She raised her voice, not quite shouting at Robin, saying "But you are happy, Robin. You and I have gone to the club every month and we have a blast, don't we? Like you said, we share men, we share women, or we just have fun with each other. You are the sister I never had. I love you, Robin. You are happy."

Robin looked at her like she was an idiot. She said, "Sure I am. Don't I look fucking thrilled? Happy? Yea, I was as happy as I could be, considering I had nobody to love and there was nobody who loved me back. Now I have John and you're attempt to break us up has failed."

"Yea, his fucking pants on the floor told me that much," Angela said snidely. She lowered her voice and said, "Look Robin, you don't need John. As soon as you told me you we falling for John I knew I had to do something. We are the ultimate party girls, aren't we? Don't they call us 'double trouble'? I couldn't let you break up the party."

Robin took a step toward her friend, within arm's reach. She pointed her finger in Angela's face and said, "So this is really all about you, isn't it? You selfish cunt! You don't give a shit about me. You want to party and you think that if I find the man of my dreams my partying days are over. And that means the end of the party girls, right? You'd be on your own."

Angela was indignant. She said, "I'm not a cunt. It's not about me. I care about you."

Robin had lost control. She put her face right up to Angela's and shouted, "Bullshit! You've been lying to me for years. You've watched me cry my eyes out knowing full fucking well that you were the one that caused it. Were you laughing at me the whole time? Did my misery make you happy?"

Angela said, "No, of course not. But I knew you'd get over it."

Robin slapped Angela hard across the face.

I was stunned, not really believing what had just happened. The sound of it was loud in the room. A red handprint instantly appeared on the left side of Angela's face.

Before Angela recovered from the shock of the slap she pushed Robin away from her.

Robin staggered back and fell on her back. She landed in front of the door, the shag carpet cushioning her fall.

I scrambled off the couch to Robin's side. Robin looked at me, tears in her eyes, and said, "I'm okay. Let's get out of here."

I grabbed my pants and pulled them on as Robin stood up. By the time I got them on Robin had left the living room. She had stormed off to her bedroom.

Angela watched me put my pants on and stand up. She said, "This is your fault."

I looked at her. I waited for her to follow that up with some sort of reasoning. She couldn't come up with one. I said to her, "If you want to know whose fault this is, look in a mirror."

Robin was packing a suitcase with some of her clothes when I walked into her bedroom. She was crying tears of frustration and sadness. She glanced at me but continued packing.

Angela followed me into the bedroom. Her confidence evaporated when she saw that Robin was packing. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Robin looked at her, anger written across her pretty tear-soaked face. "What the fuck does it look like? I'm moving out."

"What?" Angela asked, as if she had never dreamed that her actions could have any significant consequence.

Robin stopped packing and looked at her best friend of ten years. In a calm tone she said, "You can't play God with people's lives like that. You're worried about the party being over? Did it ever fucking occur to you that all the testing we were doing was about finding a man that wasn't afraid of our lifestyle but could still love me?"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers