Double Trouble Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my sweet lovable nephew. If your mom was to see this big beautiful cock and doesn't like it she must be insane. I haven't cum like that since I was back in college when we were fucking everything that had a cock."

"We. Who else are you talking about?"

"Why you mom of course!"

"Really. What did you do. Did you both do it like....you know!"

"Honey I could get in big trouble if I told you!"

"Aunt Gen I just fucked you. Do you think I'm going to squeal on you?"

"Ha ha ha ha.... No I guess not. Well I suppose I could tell you. Your mom and I were roommates all through college. We did everything together, and I do mean everything. We even shared lovers. Sometimes we even tricked them."

"Tricked them. How?"

"Well if I picked up a guy who didn't know us and I would bring him back to our apartment, after calling your mom to tell her I was bringing a stud home. She would hide and watch while I fucked him then She would come out after I excused myself on the pretense of going to the bathroom. She would then fuck him while I watched. We even had one of those old super eight cameras and if it was light enough were would tape the whole thing. I think I even have some of the tapes in my closet."

"Wow! Do you have any of mom? Can I see them? Can I watch them with you. Please! I'll eat your pussy if you let me see them."

"Honey I've got a feeling you would eat my pussy eve if I didn't show you, but yeah why not. It would be real kinky for a son to watch his mom fuck even before he was born. Let me clean up and I'll set things up. You got get us some drinks and meet me in my bedroom."

I was up in a flash, grabbing a towel to wrap myself in to show what little modesty I still had. It took all of five minutes to make the drinks and return to the bedroom. I was doing my best to keep all the liquid in the glasses as I made my way back. Aunt Gen had the projector on the bed and was still looking for the tapes. I set up the projector so we could watch from the comfort of her king-size bed. I had the movie equipment all set up and aunt Gen was still rummaging through the closet mumbling to herself.

"Where in the hell did I put those dam moviesssss.......... Yes! Hear they are! She backed out of the closet with three round canisters. She had put her robe on but it did nothing to hide her charms. Her big tits bounced and jiggled with her every move. It did look cool! Her red pussy peeked out every step as the folds of the robe separated. She had a smirk on her face and she was laughing to herself, no doubt thinking of what transpired when the movie was made.

"My dear young Jack. What you re about to see should give you an incredibly big woody. These movies have no sound, but then again, who needs it. I should warn you that your mom and I had very few inhibitions so anything and everything was fair game. You have been warned." Aunt Gen flipped the switch on the projector and the clackity clack of the old machine filled the bedroom. The screen flickered and a picture of a room appeared. There were two single beds and a couple of dressers and a desk. Aunt Gen settled in beside me and immediately reached for my dick, stroking it and fondling it. I watched the screen anxious to see my mom do something wicked and shameful. The door opened and a young red head entered. I knew it was one of them but not which one it was. Aunt Gen said, "That's me hon! This was the second year and we just got the camera the week before. Your mom is in the bathroom over on the left. If you look real carefully you will see the peep hole in the door just below the door knob. We took the key slot out and put a small flap over the opening so we would have access to it while hiding it from others."

I looked to where she mentioned and could see the small opening. Next aunt Gen, then about my age entered and pulled some unsuspecting dude in behind her. She didn't waist any time pulling off her top and exposing her big firm tits. There was very little sag then and they were capped with a lighter version of the dark pink nipples she now had. The guy stood there dumbfounded while aunt Gen stripped to nothing. Next she started to undress the dude, and in a matter of seconds he was standing there sporting an average sized hardon. Gen sunk to her knees and stated giving the guy head. He tilted his head back and stood open mouth relishing my aunt's blow job. He lasted all of about thirty seconds before cumming. I could see him shake and pull Gen's head tight against his groin. He was filling her mouth with his cream and from the way it was coming out of the corners of aunt Gen's mouth, he was really blasting a load. Aunt Gen swallowed what she had in her mouth and wiped her mouth clean with the back of her hand once his wilting dick fell from her lips. She smiled and looked directly at the camera licking her lips in a sign of enjoyment. The guy walked to the bed a flopped down with his wilting dick pointing at the camera. Aunt Gen got up and winking at the lens walked the few steps to the bed. She stood at the side of the bed close to her lover's head, and said something to him, which we were not able to hear.

"What did you say to him aunt Gen?"

"Just watch the movie and see if you can tell." I watched as the gut shook his head in the negative. Aunt Gen then pointed to the door as if telling him to leave. The dude sat up and looked as if he was asking for something as he had that pleading look on his face. Aunt Gen pushed his head back down on the bed and she then climbed on top of the bed and straddled the guy's head. She rubbed her full red bush a few times and then lowered her cunt down onto the guy's face. I should have known this is what she wanted. She started to literally fuck the boy's face with her pussy, and she was really getting of on it to as her mouth was agape and she was fingering her clit at the same time. Just then I noticed the door to the bathroom open and out came my mother. She was as naked as her sister was and it was like looking at a reflection of my aunt.

"Holy fuck! I don't believe it. It really is my mom!"

"Well according to this cock which just grew two more inches you believe it. You just enjoy your mom and me in the movie while I suck the starch out of this truly magnificent piece of cock flesh."

Aunt Gen's mouth circled my hard cock and began to suck me off just as my own mom started to suck on the guy who was eating her sister's pussy. I imagined it was her sucking on my cock and it seemed to be real as the woman sucking me was in fact a mirror image of my mom. Mom was devouring the guy's cock. She was deep throating him and making it look easy. Her tits were the same beautiful shape as Gen's as was the rest of her and aunt Gen's blowjob was also identical.

"I can't believe it! I just can't believe it. I'm watching my mom suck cock and my aunt is sucking me off. Aunt Gen get ready 'cause I'm gonna cum real soon. Suck me Genni! Suck my fucking cock just like my mom is doing. Make me cum bitch!. Suck my rod and make meeeeeee cuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm!" I shot off what seemed like a quart of cum into my aunt's sucking mouth. She swallowed every drop, she had to as her nose was pressed tight against my stomach. I was ejaculating directly into her throat and it was fucking fantastic. She held my dick in her mouth, making sure she had extracted every precious droplet of cock cream. When I was completely limp she scooted back up beside me and planted a tongue-swallowing kiss. I could taste myself on her lips, something I had never tried before. It wasn't bad at all.

"That was yummy nephew. I can't wait for more. In the mean time why don't you try a little muff diving on my wet little pussy. I could use a good tongue lashing, and I just know that anyone with a cock like yours has to be a good cunt lapper as well. How bout it Jack?"

"Aunt Gen! Anything your little heart and quim desire. I would just love to eat that hot little snatch. I tell you what. I'll eat your pussy and you can narrate to me what you guy's are doing in the movie. How's that?"

"Start eating nephew, and I will start talking!" I made my way very slowly towards her red-haired pussy. I sucked her hard nipples into my hungry mouth, slobbering all over the two massive globes. I held them together and sucked both nipples at the same time, biting down softly on the pebble hard tips. Her tits were like two soft melons, and they tasted sweet. I traveled south past her navel and to the top[ of her fiery colored bush. I looked at her face and said. "Start talking while I eat lady!" She smiled and started relating to me what was happening on the screen. As my tongue made contact with her oil covered lips I heard her......

"Ouuuuuuuu....yesssssssssss this is the good part. Your mom is licking her way up Carl's body. She is sticking her tongue in his belly button, wiggling all around. Carl is still trying to make me cum with his unpracticed tongue. I swear he was trying to make me believe he was an accomplished cunt lapper but I knew it was the first time for him. Now your mom is up to his neck, inches from my wet cunt. She is licking his neck, now his ears and now, yes yes sweet sister, she is licking my thighs. Now she is up to my button, licking kissing..........BINGO! she has one of my nipples in her mouth and is sucking on my nipple. Oh fuck yeah baby! Suck auntie's hot fucking snatch! That's it honey.........stick that digit way up my soupy hot cunt hole. Make aunt Gen squirrrrrrrrt all over your hot sucking mouthhhhhhhhhhh! Oh yes baby I'm therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!" Her juices spilled out onto my lapping tongue. She was flooding my face with her cream. I put my whole face into her snatch rubbing all over, using my face like a washcloth, and wiping up her pussy. It tasted as good as it felt. As aunt Gen came back down to earth I pondered what she had described. I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly, but it sounded like she said mom was sucking on her tits! Was my mom bi?

"Aunt Gen did you say mom was sucking on your nipple?"

"Yes I did my pet. But that's nothing compared to what she is doing now. Look!" I turned around to see my mother's face buried between my aunt's legs. She was eating her cunt along with that Carl guy. Aunt Gen had Mother by the hair and was pulling her face tight against her pussy, and from the looks of it she was cuming.

"Wow! Look at that! My mom is bi! She's actually eating your cunt! That is so fucking hot aunt Gen!"

"Jack honey! Your mom and I are as close as you and I have become this afternoon. We have never tried to stop or hide anything from each other. There were times when there were no men so your mom and I use to eat each other's pussy for hours on end. Yeah! You can say we are bi. Oh and one more thing stud. Seeing as how you and I have become so.....shall we say intimate I think you can drop the aunt shit while we are together, naked and fucking each other's brains out."

"You got it Gen. DAM! You are one hot fucking lady! Is my mom like you? Is she one hot fucking lady too?"

"Honey! You mom and I are like two peas in a pod. We are wild and fun loving women!"

"Aunt..... Gen do you think that maybe you and..."

"Oh you naughty naughty boy! I know what you want. You want to stick that monster cock up your mother's pussy don't you?"

""Yeah..........But I think I would like to have her lick your pussy and my cock while I fuck you. Do you think she would?"

" I'll tell you what! When your mom and dad get back I tell your mom I have found a boyfriend, then when your dad leaves next weekend I'll tell your mom my new beau is coming to my place for the weekend. I will tell her to come over about nine o'clock Sat night. You my handsome "boyfriend" will come over at eight. We will start to get it on about ten to nine and when your mom knocks and no one comes to the door she will come in and see me sitting on your face. She won't be able to see who it is and I will convince her to join us, just like the old days."

"I don't know Gen! She might recognize me and...."

"Hush up sweety! I'll make sure she doesn't. Once she see's that big pole between your legs, she'll break down and try to swallow it whole. Trust me. I know your slut of a mother like I know me. She won't refuse, and I'm positive she won't be upset when she finds out the cock she sucking belongs to her son. She'll probably be pissed off she hadn't found out sooner."

"Really! You sure she won't get mad!"

"Don't fret baby! Aunt Gen will make sure everything turns out just fine. Now come up here and fuck your aunt one more time and then we will both get some sleep. You're going to need your energy for this weekend." I smiled at her and proceeded to push my cock in her pussy and fuck her until she and I were sated. We fell asleep joined at the hip. My cock still in her wet cavern. It was a peaceful sleep, with visions of the upcoming weekend dancing in my dreams.

To Be Continued...

12