Double Whammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mands, I can hardly stand this, please."

"No Tom. Not now, not yet."

"When darling, when can we?"

"Soon maybe, very soon" I groaned as I felt his hand sliding up my leg.

"Ok?" He whispered as he reached where my thighs were pressed together.

I could not believe how sordid and wanton I was being. He tried going further but the fleshiness of my thighs stopped him. He pushed more firmly.

"At least say yes to this Mandy," he sighed taking my hand and placing it right on his erection. I undid his zip and fumbled inside his trousers until I found his cock. "Oh yes," he groaned as I started rubbing it. "And this," he whispered pushing harder at the flattened flesh of my thighs. "Please."

"Is this what you want Tom?" I asked opening my legs.

*

We were very careful and chose a hotel near Dartford Tunnel, a Hilton. Tom wanted to go to an upscale West End hotel, but I was scared we might see someone we knew, after all both Tom and Annie and Kevin and I were Mayfair and Belgravia groupies.

I was in my Merc the Essex side of the bridge when Tom called as he had promised.

"I am in seven forty two. Great views over Bluewater, the Thames and the Kent gravel pits."

"Sounds wonderfully romantic Tom."

"It's a nice room, well it's a suite really."

"Why do we want that?"

"I don't like eating in bedrooms, see you soon."

That previous Sunday, Tom had made me cum in his car. After I had opened my legs, he had quickly eased his hand right up to the top and onto my pussy inside the snug panties. I was already starting cum when he rubbed me outside the satin gusset of my thong and when he fumbled his fingers inside them and inside me, he completed the job.

"Oh god Tom" I groaned as wave after wave of wonderful sensations flooded my mind and body. I gripped him tightly round his neck.

"Was it good Mands?"

"It was wonderful," I groaned feeling marvellously sordid lying back on the seat of the Jag my thong round my thighs. Tom's fingers still in me and my hand holding his erection.

"Sorry Tom."

"What?"

"You didn't cum."

"Don't worry darling I am sure we will work that out soon.

I was hellishly nervous getting ready to meet him a few days later. Kevin was still in New York and Annie was playing in an overnight corporate golf day at Sandwich in Kent. We had the afternoon and the evening, not to mention the night to ourselves.

Tom had phoned me later on the Sunday evening and twice on the Monday. I had eventually agreed to meet him at a hotel. It was not exactly stated, but it was clear that we were meeting for sex, although Tom did say. "If at any time you want to stop Mands, just say so."

By my actions that morning my intent was clear. After I had showered, washed and styled my hair, done my toe and fingernails and fixed the little make-up I use, I went to my underwear drawer. I already had in mind what I was going to wear. As I walked into my dressing room and looked at my naked form in the full-length mirror, I wondered what Tom would think, now that I was in a weight off period. Cupping my tits and staring at my reflection, I smiled and said to myself.' Should still be big enough for him though.'

I slipped the burgundy, silk French knickers up my legs and checked that look. I was pleased with it the dark material was set off nicely against my skin. My tits sagged a bit due to me being lazy after childbirth, but I could control them by breathing in at the salient moments, presumably when he was undressing me. I could not do anything about my slightly chunky thighs and the modest baby tum pod, but he had seen them when I wore my bikini in Tuscany so, presumably he was ok with a bit of excess, although Annie had none whatsoever.

Smiling, when I put on the burgundy silk bra, of the Agent Provocateur set, I thought. 'A proper sized bra this time.' I mulled over the idea of wearing stockings, particularly lacy topped, holdups, but thought that was a little 'outre' on a first date. On top,

I wore a simple, button up the front, low cut short sleeved, black dress with some yellow markings and a yellow, linen jacket. Earlier I had been to my gay hairdresser at the local Toni and Guy. He had spent an hour or so styling my long, wavy, chestnut coloured hair into the 'dragged through a hedge backwards look' that he told me in his camp, lispy way was very fashionable. It was also ridiculously expensive at sixty-five pounds for a wash and blow dry.

The drive to my adulterous destiny only took forty minutes and at a couple of junctions of the M25 I seriously thought of turning back, but did not.

I had been thinking about my marriage a great deal since Tom and I had 'started. Kevin was a difficult man to love. He was a larger than life figure, hugely charismatic and extremely outgoing. He was a constant flirt, which for the first ten years of our marriage I had believed he took no further. The subsequent ten proved that he did take it further and I caught and forgave him three times. I guess in some ways, apart from my strong attraction to Tom, I was bowling round the M25 in a 'what's good for the gander' frame of mind. Even as I crossed the bridge, though and saw the Hilton I was thinking, 'is that enough to commit adultery and risk my marriage?'

"I am so nervous Tom," I said after he had let me into the room and I was in his arms.

"But you want to don't you darling?"

"Yes Tom I do, but then I know I shouldn't," I replied as we kissed.

"Do you want lunch? Or a drink?"

As part of my weight off campaign I had not drunk much for a few weeks, and the idea appealed.

"Steady the nerves" he smiled as I looked down and saw that he had an erection. That excited me.

"OK yes, thanks, a glass of white wine would be lovely. I doubt I could eat."

"But you can you make love can't you darling?"

The increase in the intensity of my kiss and the way I writhed my body against his with my arms round his neck gave him his answer.

It was over twenty years since anyone other than Kevin had undressed me, but standing in the suite with the bedroom door open and the big, king sized bed beckoning me, Tom brought back all those wonderfully, exciting memories.

The initial cupping of my breasts outside my clothes, the fumbling at the back of the skirt, the running of his hands up my legs and the cupping and squeezing of my bottom in the luxuriant, burgundy material.

The exchanges of ooos and ahs and sighs and gasps.

My hand ruffling his hair, stroking his neck, running up and down his back and my fingers inching into the deep blue, heavy cotton casual shirt he was wearing.

The fumbling as the need to go further became more urgent for both of us. My breasts and nipples were screaming out for his love and attention. The necessarily slow unbuttoning of my dress just to my waist at first. After the first few had revealed the swell of my boobs in the deep red bra, he had paused and had adored my breasts, cupping, squeezing, caressing and pinching them.

It was not all one-way though. I had eased a couple of his buttons undone. I had ran my fingers through the nice covering of brown hairs on his chest and, playfully almost, pinched his nipples. As he lifted my breasts and sucked my nipples still inside my bra, I pulled his shirt out from his beige chinos. Then, as he pushed my dress off my shoulders and let it bunch round my waist, I held his erection through his trousers.

"Let's go to bed Amanda," he said quietly.

Still in each other's arms, kissing we shuffled to the bedroom. Events, the atmosphere and my arousal had now taken over. I still had reservations about what we were about to do, but deep down I had lost them about doing it. It was just the aftermath and what might happen later that concerned me.

We stood by the bed, my hands on his shoulders, his on my hips in the folds of my dress. We looked at each and we smiled.

"At last Mandy, at long, long last, yes?"

"Yes Tom, at last," I replied as we kissed once more. It was long, lingering and languid; the need for urgency had now gone

My dress slid to the floor and his shirt came off. He held me at arms-length and ran his eyes up and down me.

"You are gorgeous Mandy and I just love the underwear."

"Worn especially for you Tom, but talking about underwear..................isn't one of us a little overdressed?"

He saw what I meant and smiling he unzipped himself and slid his trousers off, skilfully and welcomingly taking his socks off with them. He looked wonderful in his tight, modern Y fronts. His cock, which was at an angle of about ten o'clock across his lovely flat stomach, looked even thicker than my mind recalled from holding it on Sunday.

The undressing continued with my bra coming off as we moved inexorably towards committing adultery.

We kissed and ground our bodies together.

Our hands felt the body on both the bare places and those still covered.

He squeezed, caressed and pinched my breasts and I rubbed and stroked his gorgeous cock.

My breasts came out of the bra and my hand was in his underpants. He kissed and sucked my breasts and I stroked his cock.

"Not too much Mands, I won't last the first time," he groaned rubbing my clit through the smooth softness of the silk.

"Nor will I darling," I grunted as I started to cum. "See," I said as standing up I sighed and moaned as for one of the first times I smiled myself to an orgasm.

"That was wonderful Mands, you looked lovely," he said cuddling and consoling me through the heights of my climax and the downward plunge back to near normality.

We laid on the bed for a while until the tremors subsided and he started to stroke my breasts again. He sucked and chewed my nipples as I rolled his y fronts down and got his cock out. God it felt wonderful.

"Oh fuck Mandy I want you so much," he grunted as he pulled away a little to push his underpants down and off. I took that opportunity to slide out of my French knickers.

We were both naked, flesh on flesh, nudity against nudity. It was so intimate, erotic, sexual and exciting that I could not imagine how it could be wrong, although by many standards it was. At that moment, though, wrong and right were the furthest things from my mind. All that I could concentrate on was the impending sex with Tom, his cock and me being fucked.

"Yes Tom, yes," I grunted as he rolled on top of me.

"Do you want me to wear anything?"

"No, nothing I want you in me and nothing else my love. I want to feel you."

He took it slowly. Kissing me as he wiggled between my legs, which I parted for him, he positioned his cock right against the lips of my pussy. Holding me tight and looking into my eyes he whispered.

"Ready?"

"Oh yes Tom, I am so ready" I sighed back.

He eased himself up me deliciously slowly. That gave me the chance to savour every moment of that very special time, a new lover's first penetration. It was gorgeous and if I had any remaining doubts about what we were doing, Tom's entry to my insides drove them away.

"Ok darling?" He asked.

He held himself still and rigid inside me as he raised his body up so he could look into my eyes.

"Oh yes Tom, yes."

"You want more?" He smiled.

"Of course I do."

"What do you want?"

"I want you Tom."

"And what do you want me to Mands?"

"I want you to fuck me."

Pressing his body down on mine and putting his arms round me, he squashed my tits and started to pump in and out. It was wonderful and I was soon moaning and sighing at the gorgeous sensations he was giving me as we found a mutual rhythm. I ran my hands up and down his back, being very careful to avoid raking my fingernails down him; I surprised myself how quickly I fell into the habit of a mistress. I gripped his bum cheeks as he quickened the pace and depth of his thrusts into me.

"Oh Mandy, this won't take long, sorry."

"Don't be silly, cum as quickly as you need to," I responded as he slammed himself up and down me.

Making animalistic grunting sounds I could feel that he was reaching his climax and that put me over the top.

As my mind went into the fog of my orgasm I remember thinking how wonderful it was that our first fuck should end with such a dynamic, mutually satisfying ending.

As Tom's movements inside me slowed down and gradually stopped, so my emotions welled up. I started to sob.

"What is it Mandy?" He asked as my body shuddered and the tears ran down my cheeks.

"Oh I don't know."

"Was it no good?"

"No it was fine, but it's all the other stuff."

"What you mean Kevin and Sara and, of course Annie."

"Yes" I muttered as he slid out of me, but continued to hold me. "I just cannot think how I will be able to face her."

"Annie?"

"Yes."

"What about Kev."

"Oddly that seems less daunting, but will still be awful."

"Easier I guess because he has done it to you."

"Yes, and Annie has done nothing to hurt me. It makes me feel guilty."

We chatted like that for a while.

"I had better get cleaned up," I said moving away from him on the bed.

"Fancy some lunch, it's only half past two."

That made me laugh. As I got off the bed and walked away from Tom very conscious that he would be staring at my bum, he went on.

"After all, the way you are making me feel Mandy, we might be here a very long time indeed."

That made me smile, I stopped, turned round and returned to where he was lying on the bed. Leaning forward so that my boobs grazed against his chest, I took his face in my hands and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Thank you Tom, thank you so much" I whispered as he cupped my breast.

"What for Mandy?"

"Just being you and making me feel so good."

I stayed in the bedroom when the lunch was delivered, but then joined Tom in the lounge to eat the steak and salad he had ordered. I marvelled at his confidence of being clad in just a white fluffy dressing gown supplied by the hotel when the waiter delivered the food. Worrying a little as we finished a bottle of Chablis for I knew I would have to drive later, I slowly relaxed, began to feel very mellow and extremely warm towards Tom.

Finishing my meal, I went and sat on his lap. I slid my arms round his neck and kissed him. His hand almost immediately slipped inside the lapel of my dressing gown and right onto my breast. We kissed for a while as he squeezed and pinched both my boobs and nipples, before pulling the lapels apart.

"Jesus Mands these are bloody fabulous" he sighed staring at my tits and licking each one.

"Glad you like them."

"I hardly realised what I have been missing most of my life," he smiled sucking one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Let's go back to bed" I whispered, my need to feel him increasing.

We dropped our gowns on the floor and lay beside each other on the bed kissing and caressing the other's body. He was not quite hard yet. I stroked and rubbed it until I got it nearly there. All that time he was stroking and kissing my breasts and telling me how wonderful they are.

"You really like them then?" I asked.

"I love them, I can't get enough of them."

Plucking up the courage to take the initiative, I looked into his eyes and said quietly.

"Do you love them enough to want to fuck them Tom?"

"Oh yes, yes Amanda, yes I do."

"Stay right there," I said getting up and going to the bathroom where I had noticed a small bottle of body lotion.

Getting back onto the bed the lotion in my hand, I lay down and squeezed a generous portion of it into my cleavage. Spreading that up the side of each of my boobs as I had done for Kevin many times I whispered.

"Come on then Tom" I said placing each hand on the outside of a breast.

He knelt across my chest, his cock sticking rigidly upwards his balls hanging down. Shuffling down a little holding on to his dick he positioned that just above my cleavage and then lowered himself down so that it rested on my chest between them. Looking into his eyes I pressed my tits together capturing his cock between them in the surrogate cunt I was forming for him.

"Oh Mandy" he sighed leaning forward and kissing me. "They are fantastic."

"Make love to them Tom, please."

"Oh yes," he grunted starting to move in the lubricated passageway.

"Please darling, please."

"What my love."

"Fuck them Tom, fuck my tits."

Grabbing my head, he thrust up and down as I held the flesh of my boobs firmly together.

It is a very intimate and I find highly erotic act to have your tits fucked, but it leaves a lot to be desired and soon Tom slid downwards. I opened my legs to greet him as he sunk himself deep inside me.

Again, a little disappointingly for both of us, it was over quickly, but nevertheless very satisfyingly.

I would have liked there to have been a third time lucky, but age has its difficulties so we left it.

However, with Kevin still in the US and Annie having decided to stay a couple more days in Kent, we had plenty of time for that.

Tom came to my house for dinner the next night. He came by cab, getting out of it a couple of hundred yards away and had programmed his home phone on divert to his mobile. We were quickly learning the processes needed by lovers.

He was hardly in the house when we were kissing and almost tearing at each other's clothes. We never did get them off and we fucked a la Basic Instinct with me backed up against the wall, my blouse undone and boobs pulled out of my bra, my panties round my ankles, skirt pulled up and Tom's trousers round his knees. Incongruous looking perhaps, but so thrilling and enjoyable.

He was staying the night so we had plenty of time. My knickers had come off and I went to do up my bra, but he said.

"No leave it Mands, take your bra off," he said picking up my panties. "Want these?"

Shaking my head, I replied. "What you want topless dining?" I smiled going into the kitchen where I had laid the table for dinner.

"Yes of course," he called out from the hall.

I removed both my bra and blouse. "Come on then," I called out and then smiled and giggled when he came in to the kitchen. He was wearing just his underpants.

"We're like two bloody teenagers," I said as he took me into his arms.

"Yes Amanda," he whispered into my ear sounding more serious. "Or like a couple in love."

I pulled back and looked into his eyes saying quietly.

"Are we Tom, are we really?"

The look in his eyes told me he was being serious and was actually putting into words exactly how I felt.

"Yes my darling, I think we are don't you?"

That gave me a quandary. I hesitated.

"Well Mands?"

"Please don't ask me Tom."

"Why Mandy, don't you feel the same?"

"I don't know, I think so, but I am scared to admit it to myself."

"I know, I understand," he whispered into my ear running his hands up and down my back and onto my bottom. "Let's forget that for the moment."

He pulled me towards the bed. We lay down still kissing and still in each other's arms. He moved his head down to my breasts and made beautiful love to them with his mouth as with his other hand he rubbed and caressed me between my legs. I was gasping with intense feelings and was cradling his head and running my fingers through his thick hair. His mouth left my breasts and I felt it on my chest and moving down to my navel, into which he wiggled his tongue. He licked the slight swell of my tummy that was the result of my lack of discipline after the birth of my children. Being very aware of Annie's perfectly flat stomach I breathed in hoping the mummytum wouldn't show too much. Fortunately it did not seem to bother him and he slid further downwards until his lips were on the start of pubic patch. His hands were on my thighs, which were still closed. He applied a slight pressure to my thigh as he ran his tongue through my landing strip so that it went close to my clit.

"May I Mands?" He considerately asked running his fingers along the wet lips of my pussy.