Doubling Up Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake suddenly started calling out with a high-pitched voice, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Then he fell away from me, his backside pulling right off the dildo, gasping feverishly between his friend's shoulder blades.

Guy grunted back at him, "Yeah, fill him up, son!" as Jake's hips kept thrashing against Marcus' perky buttocks, shooting squirt after squirt of his seed into his bowels.

I grabbed Guy by the shoulders and started fucking him at full kilter, intent now on reaching my own orgasm imminently. The dildo was still sticking out of my arsehole and thrashing about like some weird black tail, slapping against the backs of my thighs as my butt muscles clamped tightly around the part of it still buried inside me.

The air was suddenly ripe with my son's most intimate stink, smeared thickly down his side of the dildo and sticking in thick gobs to the smooth polished head.

While Jake was still recovering from his quivering climax, Marcus pulled away from him and shuffled over to see what Guy and I were doing. I turned to look at him, my face probably soaked with sweat and my complexion pallid from prolonging my arousal way too long, and he smiled at our lovemaking.

"You both look incredible, Mr Furlong," he muttered. "What you're doing is truly beautiful."

I smiled back at him, delighted with his every word. I had to agree with him: in my own view, male-to-male anal sex in this, the doggy, position was one of the most beautiful of sexual sights whatever one's persuasion.

I managed to gasp at him, "He's losing his virginity!"

Marcus beamed at me. "Then it's even more amazing."

He surprised me by leaning forwards and grabbing the end of the dildo that was protruding from my butt-crack. He started thrusting it back and forth in time with the hammering of my hips against Guys' quivering arse-cheeks.

I gasped, "Oh, yeah! Slam it in and out of me!" and then Jake struggled to his feet and came over, grinning at how his lover was working the dildo so frantically in and out of his dad's sweaty crack.

My son's cock was going floppy but Marcus' was still straining upright: the orgasm Jake had so passionately enjoyed clearly had not been shared by his partner. Marcus grabbed his own erection with his free hand and started wanking himself off as he pumped the huge rubber phallus quickly and roughly through my red and swollen hole.

"Oh God, that feels so good!" I cried out to him and he grinned at my stupefied expression, so pleased to be adding to my mounting pleasure.

"Really fuck him with it!" Jake called out, and I glanced back at him to see that he was directing that instruction towards his friend.

Marcus started ramming the huge girth of the dildo as hard and as fast as he could up into my innards and I gasped as my own climax hit in, my balls pumping my semen for the very first time up into Guy's inexperienced bowels.

"Oh God, yeah!" Guy cried out as I emptied surge after surge of my cream deeply into him and he started beating himself off at the sensation of having another man discharge himself up inside him.

I fell on top of him, my chest heaving against his back, and I managed to whisper, "Did you like that Guy? Did you like me fucking you?"

He chuckled, still wanking his cock quickly as my own continued to spurt endlessly into him, and said, "Too fucking true, I did, mate! But now I really need to blow my nut!"

He pulled away from me with the most disgusting, sloppy fart that made it sound like he had a serious case of explosive diarrhoea, and stood up to face me with my own discoloured semen trickling down the insides of his hairy thighs.

He said, "Turn around, Rob, and bend over. Let's see you working that almighty black cock in and out of your splayed arse, mate!"

Even though my cock was still dribbling with the dregs of my climax and I had barely recovered my breath, I got up and bent forwards towards the fireplace with the huge rubbery tail still flopping around out of my butt-crack. I grabbed it through my legs and started driving it and out of my arsehole, finding it difficult to keep a firm grip on the big droopy thing from the amount of lube and all the mess from Jake's butt that was making the rubber so slimy and wet.

"Is this what you want me to do?" I asked, keen to stoke these two guys up towards their own climaxes now that my son and I had both so energetically enjoyed our own.

"Ah, yeah!" Guy gasped. His hand was quickly bashing away at is cock again and Marcus pushed himself up to stand alongside him so he could watch me too while he roughly beat himself off.

My own organ was losing its firmness and starting to hang down as if seeking post-coital comfort from my soft, cosy scrotum. Nevertheless, I wanted to perform for my audience and if that meant continuing to sodomise my own arse while they wanked themselves off - even though I really just wanted nice cold glass of white wine - then that was what I would have to do.

Struggling to get a grip on it, I was pleased when a firmer hand than mine gripped the appendage. It was Jake, who had swivelled around and was kneeling down next to me and, from his more advantageous angle, was able to far more dextrously work the dildo in and out of my bum.

"Right, lads," he chuckled, "let's see you wank off to this!"

He started sliding the dildo rapidly in and out of me and I grunted my thanks to him, putting both hands down on the hearth to support myself as I bent as low as I could and pushed my bum right outwards.

"I wanna see you spunk up over his arse!" he told them. "Or over my face. The choice is yours."

Guy and Marcus laughed and I could see through my legs that both their hands were working themselves into a hard, purposeful rhythm.

My son kept driving the black rubber more quickly in and of my butthole - was I really okay about him doing this to me? - as the two men stood watching him, pumping their wrists faster and faster on their cocks.

Then they both laughed and Guy called out, "Fucking hell, mate!"

And Marcus gasped, "Ah yeah! Go for it, mate! Don't hold back!"

I called up to him, "What are you doing, Jake?" but whatever it was he did it again because the two of them laughed more loudly and their hands started slamming up and down their cocks in a flurry of motion.

"Fucking awesome!" Guy gasped. "You're a dirty little fucker, Jake!"

"Go on, do it again!" Marcus added, his hand now pounding away at himself in a blur.

"What are you doing?" I repeated, struggling to see up at him through my legs. He had his face right near my arsehole and the dildo as he pummelled it up into my bowels. He couldn't be licking at the rubber as it slid in and out of my sore and bloated hole, could he? That couldn't, surely, be what was making these guys laugh and bash their dicks off so quickly, could it?

Whatever it was he did it a third time and Guy started shooting his hot, white sperm all over my bum before directing his spurting cock towards Jake's mischievous face.

Marcus called out, "Yeah, that's it, Jake - go on, lap at it! Right near his hole!" And then his cock followed Guy's and started emptying its load over his lover's kneeling body.

Having done what he'd set out to do, Jake let go of the dildo and grabbed the tissues from the coffee table to start wiping the two varieties of semen off himself. I struggled to push myself back up from the hearth and, with no-one to hold it, the dildo was expelled from my arse with an unpleasant squelch.

The double-ended stain it made on the fawn-coloured carpet would take several bottles of carpet cleaner to slowly dab out.

We left Guy and Marcus downstairs pulling their pants and jeans back up while Jake and I went upstairs, along with the dildo, to clean ourselves up.

Both still naked and with me standing at the sink, rubbing all our muck off the dildo under the hot tap, I asked him what it was he'd done to make Guy and Marcus climax.

"Oh, I was just messing around," he laughed, using a wet flannel to sponge their semen out of his hair.

"You weren't licking the dildo, were you?" I asked him, wanting to see his reaction through the mirror.

He just smiled and looked back at me. "Of course I wasn't! Jesus, do you actually think I'd do that, dad?"

"Marcus told you to 'lap at it' right near my hole. What were you doing to make him say that?"

"I had my tongue out, yeah," he grinned, "but that was just to get them spunking up. I was getting a cramp kneeling there like that and I just thought, 'What's gonna get them shooting their nuts?' and so I stuck my tongue my tongue out pretended like I was licking it."

"You pretended to lick the dildo? With it sliding in and out of my bum?"

He shrugged. "I didn't have my tongue anywhere near it. I was just acting up like women in a porn film. Wiggling my tongue towards it as if it was so sexy."

I nodded but I was far from convinced.

He tried his innocent look - which isn't that easy to pull off when you're dabbing two blokes' spunk out of your hair - and said, "That's all it was dad - honestly! I really wouldn't have put my tongue on it."

I didn't respond but just turned back to look at the dildo as I rubbed its full length with my whole hand, as if I was wanking it off underneath the hot tap.

"What do you use to clean this thing, Jake?" I asked him. "I've washed all our mess off it but it still stinks to high heaven."

"On the packaging it said use warm water and detergent. Oh, and that it's dishwasher safe."

"I'm not putting it in the dishwasher, Jake. There are matters of hygiene to consider, you know."

I suppose that sounds a bit fussy considering the sheer state the four of us had had just left the living room in.

That night in bed I asked Guy what Jake had been doing behind me when he and Marcus had so vigorously reached their mutual climaxes.

"Oh, just messing around," he said. "You know what your Jake's like."

"In what way was he messing around?" I persisted. "If I remember rightly you called him a 'dirty little fucker'."

"Yeah, well I was just about to jazz off. I don't have to tell you some of the stuff I come out with when I'm getting close."

"Was he licking the dido?" I asked outright.

"Licking it?" Guy asked with what seemed like forced incredulity. "Of course he wasn't licking it, mate. Jesus, like he would!"

"Was he at least pretending to lick it? Did he have his tongue out like he was going to?"

"No, of course not. Come on, Rob, he's your son. He wouldn't do anything like that."

Having quickly got dressed in his bedroom after we'd cleaned up, Jake had bounded downstairs before me and I had a strong suspicion that he'd urgently whispered to the two of them in the living room, "Whatever he asks you, I wasn't licking the dildo, okay?"

I'd hurried down straight after him, still fastening up my shirt, and had walked in on the three of them staring at me, all just smiling like butter wouldn't melt.

"So what was he doing behind me?" I asked Guy, curious that his story didn't match up with Jake's. "What was it that made you and Marcus laugh so much and then climax pretty much in unison?"

"Oh, I dunno," he muttered, struggling to think his way out of this. "Just stupid stuff..."

"Like what?"

"It's a bit of blur," he claimed, and then, seizing an idea which must have just occurred to him, added, "but... yeah... he was sort of sniffing at the dildo. Yeah, that's it... he was pretending he really liked the smell of it. And after all that stuff we'd be saying about how horny the two of you stank when you were double-ending it together, it just seemed really hot and sexy to see him sniffing at it and grinning."

I didn't tell him that what he'd said completely conflicted with Jake's story. I was becoming convinced that my son had rather over-stepped the mark during our fun and that I'd have to be more careful with him in future.

I put my arm over Guy's chest and snuggled against his shoulder. Whatever had happened wasn't his fault and it was sweet, in a way, that he was trying to protect my son from the strong reaction he knew I could quite easily vent.

He said, "Whatever Jake was doing, Rob - and it really wasn't anything out of order - it won't stop us all having some fun in the future, will it?"

"I dunno," I sighed. "I am his dad, Guy. There has to be limits."

"You were the one who suggested the double-ending thing with him, mate."

"I know that," I nodded. "And that part was great. But the two of us were quite strict about what we could and couldn't do and I'm now wondering whether Jake went beyond that."

"Whatever it was he did, I swear to god that he didn't actually touch you. That was the rule wasn't it?"

"He broke the spirit of the rule which was more about us not being intimate together. And licking a dildo sliding in and out of someone's arse is, in my view, one of the most intimate things a person can do."

This time Guy didn't dispute my suspicion; he just said, "If he did lick the dildo - and I'm not for a second saying that he really did - it shows how strong you guys' relationship is. You should be thankful for that, Rob. What you guys did tonight just proves that you and him have got a truly heavy-duty bond between you. I'd kill to have something like that with my kid."

I nodded into his armpit. Maybe he was right.

Maybe I was looking at this the wrong way and that such occasional moments of intimacy between my son and me could only strengthen the special connection we had. Perhaps what Jake had done - what I was now sure he had done when he'd been kneeling behind me - was something I mustn't feel in any way uncomfortable about but should be a cause for celebration.

I went off to sleep with that thought in my head; wondering whether it would be wrong for me to allow a deeper physical closeness to develop with my son.

12