Down & Up In Carolina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have become rock hard by this time, but I know there is no way to satisfy our lust on the beach. Or so I think. I kiss the back of her neck and tell her she's done on one side. She smiles and giggles a little. Then my arousal brushes against her hip. The sensation is pleasurable, but I quickly move away. As I move back to my towel she sees the tent in my trunks. She tells me to lie on my back. When I do she comes to me and lies full length on top of me, front to front. We begin necking passionately, devouring each other's mouth. Her hips hump against my aroused member, but she is not satisfied with a dry hump. To my astonishment, and admittedly some embarrassment, she sits up and begins lowering my trunks to the level of my thighs. My shaft is released, which she takes in her hand and slowly strokes. Her other hand moves the small strip of fabric away from her mons. She raises herself a little and guides me into her, and lowers her hips to impale herself on me.

The top half of her body comes down on top of me, mashing her breasts to my chest. I can feel her nipples through the soft fabric. She lies motionless on top of me, and I slowly begin to move in and out of her. We look like a couple making out on the beach, but we are erotically joined in way no one can see it. Moans are escaping from her mouth to mine as my gentle assault on her continues. I am forced to go slow so that the movement is not too obvious should anyone be able to see us. The risk of being found out is adding to the sensations pouring through me. I have never had sex in such an open setting. She pulls her mouth from mine so that she can take bigger breaths through her mouth as her excitement builds. Her voice is breathless as she says, "Oh this slow pace is excruciating, but don't speed up. I want to feel it this way. Ooh, I'm almost there."

Her hips begin to move ever so slightly to increase the slow stimulation of her clit against my shaft. She begins to milk me with her inner muscles again, and I cannot hold back any longer. The milking action of her inner muscles pulls my seed from me and I stifle loud cries of passion as I come. I have spent all there is, but I continue to pump into her slowly, because she is just now reaching her own peak. Her stifled scream becomes a loud squeal as we hump slowly together and prolong her pleasure.


As I regain my breath I say to her, " That was intense. I think doing it here in the open like this made it most enjoyable. I have never made love in public before."

She giggled in my ear; "I never have either. I just did what came naturally."

I push her up so I can see her face. "You vixen, when I said you were becoming an exhibitionist the other day I was kidding. After this I believe I was right and didn't know it."

She gives me that devastating smile of hers and says, 'So, are you complaining? You're the one making me this way. I feel so alive sexually with you I want to try everything."

"No, I'm not complaining. I'm just stating that I'm surprised at the affect I seem to have on you and you on me. I feel alive with you too. Adventuresome sex has not been a part of my life until now, and your spontaneity makes it even better."

She kisses me on the nose and says, "C'mon Mr. Spontaneous, we need to get out of here. The sun will be dipping behind the pine trees before long, and I need to get back."

While I'm dressing I that Doreen doesn't bother with the cover-up this time. When we are done, we make our way back to the bike. Our hunger makes us stop at a little diner for some nourishment. During our meal the elderly waitress compliments Doreen on her handsome son. Like I said. Looking younger than your years can be a blessing or a curse depending on circumstances. The whole time this conversation is going on I have my hand in Doreen's lap caressing her thigh and rubbing he crotch. We have the giggles as we get on the bike to finish our trip.

After Doreen retrieves her car I follow her on the way back to town until she turns to head to Shelly's place. I briefly think about stopping at Rudy's for a few beers, but as tired as I am the beer would make getting home dangerous on two wheels. I decide to head for home and bed. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I plan to sleep all day. If anyone tries to wake me before then had better duck when I wake up.

It's Saturday night. I have indeed slept the day away, but woke up hungry and thirsty this afternoon. My hunger was taken care of at the diner. I now find myself at Rudy's bar swapping war stores with Rudy, and taking care of my thirst with my first glass of draft. It is so early that I am the only one in the place, and most people won't start coming out for another hour yet. While Rudy is re-filling my glass I hear the door jingle. Surprised that someone else is out so early I turn to see who it is. When I do I see Doreen walking toward the jukebox. She's wearing cowboy boots, skin tight jeans and a red tank top. Money drops into the jukebox after she's made her decision.

She walks toward me with catlike grace. Behind her Conway Twitty is singing a slow love ballad. Her head turns toward Rudy and she says, "Excuse me Rudy." Then she turns her beautiful brown eyes toward me, and looks deeply into my eyes. To me she says, "Dance with me John."

I can't refuse this woman anything. Hand in hand we walk to the small dance floor. When we reach the middle of it she turns toward me and before I can react she is plastered to the front of me like fly paper. With her hands around my neck and mine holding her hips we begin to move to the music, while looking deeply into each other's eyes. Her hips are moving against mine in a way meant to arouse me, and she gets her wish. I say to her, "Are you sure this is what we should be doing right now?"

The beginning of a smile is on her lips as she says, "The only one here right now is Rudy, and he knows about us right?"

"Yes. Rudy's a friend and he knows about us. I trust him to keep it to himself."

"Well then, until someone else shows up I am going to enjoy dancing with my man."

As the song draws to an end Doreen lifts her face to mine and plants a kiss on me. The door jingles just as she backs away from me and Shelly walks in. Close on her heels Marie follows her. Doreen looks at me and says, "I'm meeting the girls for a few drinks. I came early hoping you would be here. For the rest of the evening I suggest we keep our distance from one another."

Doreen leaves me to greet her friends, and I return to my stool at the bar. The crowd picks up after that, but it is still a light crowd for a Saturday night. Rudy and I chat when things are a little slow. Other people come and leave the bar area joining in conversations and leaving again. Occasionally my eyes meet Doreen's across the room, but we purposely do not hold each other's gaze. I'm able to keep my mind occupied with conversation, and games of pool and darts. Before I know it is almost closing time, and Doreen her friends and I are the only patrons left. I decide it's time for me to leave, and head to their table to say my good nights. I begin to cross the floor but Doreen stands up and goes to the jukebox again. She meets me on the dance floor again as another love ballad begins to play. She says, "Please dance with me John."

This time she keeps her distance in a normal dance posture, well, an almost normal posture. She isn't plastered to me this time, but she isn't all that far away either. Every now and then a breast or a thigh brushes up against me. Having her so close but yet so far away is almost worse than having her plastered against me.

The song is almost over when the door slams open. Jed, Doreen's husband, lumbers in followed by two men almost as big as he is. The newcomers look enough alike to be twins. They stop across the room from us with Jed in front and the other two on either side behind him. Jed looks at Doreen and I and says, "Take your slimy paws offa ma wife, boy." I step away from Doreen and slide her behind me. Jed continues, "You been shackin up with her and now you're gonna get what's comin' to ya."

I know this is not going to end well. Squaring myself to the big man I lock my eyes on his across the room. My mind switches to combat mode as I say, "I told you once before If you come at me you better be prepared to kill me or die because I have nothing to lose." I hear a gasp from Doreen behind me. I continue with, "Is this just you and me, or are the bookends included too?"

He looks left and right over his shoulder and then back at me. He says, "They make you nervous boy?"

"Not really," I reply in a cold no-nonsense voice. "But you I can handle. You and one of them I'll have my hands full. All three of you and we all end up in the hospital or dead. Take your pick." The eyes of the twins grow big at that. They must have figured their size and number would cow me. I add for good measure, "Unless you're not man enough to take me on yourself."

That gets him mad enough to say, "Stand easy boys. This one's mine."

I walk across the room to within arms reach of Jed, my eyes never leaving his. My body appears relaxed with my arms at my sides, but every muscle is taut and ready. His eyes tell me what he's doing a split second before it happens, and before the message gets from his brain to his arm I land a straight punch to his breastbone with every ounce of strength I have taking his air away. The heel of my other hand connects with the point of his chin snapping his head back and breaking teeth. I drop low for a sweep kick that knocks his legs from under him, and he hits the hardwood floor face first smashing his nose. In a flash I have a knee in the small of his back and my forearms are on either side of his head pulling his spine back like a taut bow ready to twist with enough force to snap his neck. I hear Doreen and Rudy yell as one, "John, don't do it. Stop"

Their combined voices get through to me and I let go of the big man's head. His head hits the floor with a loud thud. He is out cold. I turn to face the other two in case they have changed their minds. Both of them have backed well away not wanting any part of what just happened. I tell them to pick up their friend and get out of here, and to take him to a hospital. They drag him out between them.

I turn around and Doreen is immediately in my arms burying her head in my chest. She is trembling all over as I hold her tight to me. As we stand there my adrenaline rush begins to fade and I start to shake too. When I feel able to walk I help Doreen to the bar. Rudy looks at me and says, "Beer?" I shake my head and ask for two double Wild Turkeys and hand one to Doreen when they're poured.

After half of our drinks are gone I turn to Doreen and ask, "Are you all right?"

She nods and says, "How about you?"

"I'm fine. I suggest you see if Shelly can put you up for the night again. It seems that when ever your husband and I get together, you end up having to find somewhere else to sleep."

She agrees and asks Shelly who readily nods her head. I tell Doreen that I think it's best if she goes ahead with Doreen, and I will see her later. They leave and Rudy and I are left alone. I finish my drink and begin to tell Rudy good night when he says, "John, remind me to never get you mad at me."

"Rudy," I reply, "I was never mad for a second. He got mad which gave me a bigger edge. When a man loses his temper he makes mistakes. I try to keep close rein on mine in situations like that. I'll see you later."

I have not heard from Doreen in several days. Under the circumstances I think that's wise, but it plays hell with my hormones. I have thrown myself into my job at work and working around the house to help keep my mind off of her. My occasional drink has been had at home since I do not want any more confrontations with Jed Dickens. As I come in the door from work the phone begins to ring. I pick it up and before I can say hello I hear Doreen say, "Hi there handsome. What are you doing for dinner tonight?"

"Hi beautiful, I just got home and haven't made up my mind yet. Why, is this an invitation?"

"You bet it is lover," she answers.

"Where, and what's on the menu?"

"The where is my house and the menu is fried chicken with all the trimmings and chef's surprise for dessert."

"Are you sure it's wise meeting at your house," I ask?

"Don't worry about it cowboy, I'll explain when you get here. Haven't you left yet?"

She gives me directions, and I tell her I can be there in an hour. I get cleaned up and head out the door. The sky has begun to darken with the clouds of a summer storm, and I decide on the pick-up rather than the Harley. Following Doreen's directions leads me out into the countryside. When I turn off the road it's almost a half of a mile before I see the house. The house is a two-story brick farmhouse that probably dates back to before the war of northern aggression, as they call the civil war around here. It is huge and has a large veranda around three sides of it. Doreen meets me at the top of the steps and gives me a hug and kiss before leading me inside. The aromas that hit me inside the door are heavenly, and I follow my nose to the kitchen. The kitchen has been modernized and has all the latest fixtures and appliances. I have seen some good restaurant kitchens that would be hard pressed to compete with this one. There is a small table in the breakfast nook that is set for two. Doreen tells me to pour the wine while she puts the food on the table. The aromas are defined as she sets the table with fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, and home made biscuits. Every bite is delicious.

During our meal Doreen explains what has been happening. She had enough of Jed, called her lawyers and had him evicted from the house. There has been no word from him in a week and she is now free to live in her home without fear of being beaten. The rest of the meal passes in a comfortable silence. We are enjoying another glass of wine when she says, "How was the meal?"

"My compliments to the chef, it was incredible," I reply.

"Thank you sir. I love to cook, and when I remodeled the house I had the kitchen fixed the way you see it now. I get extravagant when I cook and wanted a kitchen that would accommodate me." She gets up to begin clearing the table, and I help her. When the dishwasher is humming along she turns to me and says, "Are you ready for dessert?" There is a mischievous look in her eye as she says this.

"I'm kind of full. Can we put it off until later," I ask?

"Oh no. This desert is not filling and has no calories. I think you'll enjoy it."

"OK, it sounds good to me."

"I need to go up stairs and get something first. Why don't you sit and have another glass of wine, and we'll have desert when I get back."

I am a little confused, but go back to the table and pour another glass of wine. A short while later I am sitting watching the rain patterns on the window and I hear a noise behind me. The noise comes from the archway between the kitchen and the den, and I turn that way to check out the noise. The sight that greets me is almost overwhelming. Doreen is standing just inside the archway in a sexy pose. She has a sexy smile on her face and is only wearing what appears to be a sexy white bra and panty set and high heel white shoes. When I look closer I am delightfully surprised. My eyes flow down across her chest to the white bikini bra only to realize that her luscious breasts are covered with whipped, and red cherries adorn each nipple. I gaze sown the soft and delicate plain of her abdomen separating her rounded hips and at the junction of her legs there is a panty of whipped cream covering her sex and pubic patch. Her fabulous legs are bare and seem to glow in the soft light. The columns of her thighs taper down to her knees and her calves are accentuated by the high heels.

She breaks the hushed silence with, "When you're finished with the eye candy cowboy, your dessert is ready."

The muscles of her legs ripple in the candlelight she crosses the space between us. When she reaches the table everything is cleared from it, and she lies down with her body perpendicular to me. Her succulent breasts with their whipped cream icing and cherry tips are presented for my enjoyment. I begin with the breast closest to me and slowly begin to lick the cream from her flesh starting at the base. My progress up her breast is excruciatingly slow as I enjoy the sweetness of the whipped cream as well as the sweetness of the warm flesh under it. By the time I reach the areola her breath is coming in gasps. Spreading my mouth wide I enclose the entire areola and nipple to suck the whipped cream and tissue into my mouth. My tongue slowly laves her nipple and my teeth begin to nip at the tender bud. This whole time I have not touched her with my hands, and her hands have remained at her sides. The licking process is repeated on the breast's twin, and when I begin to repeat the final step with the nipple she cannot contain herself. Her hands clasp my head to her breast and I feel a mild orgasm course through her body. The moans of yes and suck it please are music to my ears as she completes her little fulfillment.

When both breasts are licked clean I proceed down her body. Kisses, licks, nips, bites, and sucks mark my path across her slightly rounded tummy. I deliberately avoid the whipped cream bikini bottom and continue over her hip and down the outside of her thigh up the outside of the other to her opposite hip across to her inner thigh and down again. The trip up the inside of the other leg is rewarded with her legs spreading wider the higher I get. Finally her heels are resting on the table and her thighs are spread as wide as she can to allow me access to her center. I can no longer keep my hands away from her skin, and they begin to caress her velvety inner thighs from knee to groin. My tongue now begins to lap up the whipped cream starting at the extreme edges and working toward the center. At last there is one strip of cream covering the crease of her womanhood. Starting at the bottom I use the flat of my tongue to slowly lick upward. Her juices have mixed with the whipped cream to make a delightful sundae that is like ambrosia on my tongue. She wiggles her hips as I reach the top of her slit and gently suck and tickle her clit. Her lungs are working hard now to keep air flowing to fuel her need. Soft mewls of pleasure have been escaping her for some time now, and the direct attention to her love tunnel has made them louder.

I insert 3 fingers, one after the other, in to the warm moist depths of her and begin stroking purposefully. At the same time I continue my assault on her clit with my lips and tongue alternating between direct stimulation and flirting with it. Doreen is so stimulated it does not take long for a crashing orgasm to overwhelm her senses. Unintelligible screams erupt from her throat in rhythm with her hips humping and my flicking tongue to echo off the kitchen walls. Her thighs have clamped around my head, while her hands hold me in place. The fluids pouring from within her are swamping my hand. Her juices are so plentiful that they are making a pool on the table surface. I continue my ministrations slowing them as she begins to come down off of her mountain of pleasure. When her thighs release me I proceed to clean her, and the table, with my tongue. Her body is limp on the table, her mouth is slack and her chest heaves as she revels in the sensations pouring through her body.

I take this opportunity to remove my clothes. Standing naked at the edge of the table I reach for her hips and slide them until her opening is at the edge. Her knees are placed over my shoulders and I hold my erection in my hand as I slide it up and down over her entrance. Then begins a slow and deliberate penetration of the gorgeous creature before me. The sensations are almost too much as inch by inch I slide myself into her warm, moist, and silky sheath. As soon as my pelvic bone touches hers I reverse the process. A slow steady rhythm is established and Doreen begins to respond. Little whimpers escape her lips each time I strike bottom. Her mind brings her back to reality and her head turns toward me. Our eyes lock in a lustful gaze, and she clasps her firm thighs around my waist. She sits up and we share our first kiss of this encounter locking mouths and dueling with tongues as our passion builds. We are quickly approaching the ultimate explosion of lust. "Oooo, lover, " she coos, "what you are doing to me is unbelievable. Just do it harder and faster." She sits back on her outstretched arms and looks between us as we slap together and wet noises come from between our copulating bodies. I cup her breasts and tweak her nipples as I slam my pelvis against hers. As her climax washes over her she clamps her arms around my neck, and I lift her by her buttocks suspending her above the floor. I am driving myself into her with abandon as she screams her release to the ceiling and my pent up seed explodes within her.