Down But Still Up For Fun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercy cooed, "Look Carol, he doesn't really have any hair down here in his crotch. Just this soft fuzzy peach down. He is just like a little boy."

"That's what he is Mercy," Carol said, "our little boy-toy. We can play with him all we want."

"Now, little boy, wouldn't you like to lick and suck on mommy's pussy?" Carol whispered, " and make mommy nice and wet before you fuck her."

Carol crawled up above Jimmy's face. Her body was turned to face my feet. She slowly lowered hot pussy over my mouth.

When I stuck out my tongue and licked just the lips of Carol's pussy, she jumped and sounded out a little squeal of delight. "Oh, my little baby, you are doing such a good job on mommy's pussy. If you keep that up, mommy is going to give you a big reward. I know you love to taste mommy's cum so just keep right on licking and sucking and she will give you a big load." Carol was moving over my mouth like ocean waves.

Mercy was getting totally excited watching the action between Carol and me. Her pussy was getting dripping wet down between her legs, too. She sloshed her tongue around my cock for a while, but she knew that she needed more. "God I just have to have him right now, I can't wait any longer," she said, more to herself than to Carol or me.

Mercy sucked up and off my cock, then turned to straddle my waist. She reached down and took my cock, guiding the tip in between the dripping lips into her velvety pussy.

"Oh baby brother, your cock feels so good in my pussy. I could ride you like a stallion all night long." Mercy was rocking back and forth, and at the same time moving up and down on my cock.

Carol leaned forward and caressed Mercy's giant breasts in the palm of her hands. There was no way that she could get her hands anywhere near covering Mercy's breasts entirely. Mercy was obviously enjoying her older sister's efforts.

"Mmm," Mercy moaned, and reached out to caress Carol's breasts. Now, Carol's tits were no way near as large as her own, but they were still a 'D' cup plus, so handling the entire breast in her small hands was also quite impossible.

So both women settled on just playing with the other's nipples. They held and gently pulled and pinched each other's nipples and were enjoying not only the feeling of having their own nipples played with, but also the joy of feeling and giving the other one pleasure.

Both women took their pleasure whereever they found it. They were perfectly willing to share a man between them, with no hint of jealousy at all. Or they would give each other pleasure or even invite another woman to share their charms. Neither was selfish, and both had total respect for the other's rights and feelings, at least most of the time.

They shared all the work as well as the pleasures of life. They seemed to live in nearly perfect harmony, with little or no strife between them. The world could well take a lesson from Mercy's and Carol's lifestyle.

***********************

This ends part 4 of my story, part 5 will soon follow. I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love to read your comments about my stories. Even those that are negative I gain a lot of insight from reading them. I promise to answer each and every comment personally, I strongly believe that if you take the trouble to write a comment on my story, the very least I can do is answer it personally. Also I do not believe in sending you a canned reply; I promise to send a reply to you, just you, and not you plus a thousand others. If your comments are anonymous, though, I can't reply and I do so love to make new friends either next door or the other side of the world.

Love you all, B. B.

12