Down by the Lake Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, the only other gal that took it so well on her first go was Shelly and she wore me out too. I love you."

"I love you too, but I think I'll sleep now."

"Yeah, I think I'll join you for a bit."

Madge and Shelly brought us pillows, and covered us.

I woke a little later but Jeannie still slept. God, she looked beautiful laying there; hair all tangled, makeup a bit messy, sweat drying on her. But she had this smile. Just the sweetest smile. I do believe there is nothing more beautiful than a satisfied woman.

Feeling thirsty, I headed for the kitchen, then realized the other two weren't in sight. Thirst quenched, I went looking. Which didn't take long. The happy noises coming from our bedroom led me to them. They were laying face-to-face, kissing and caressing; running hands over each other while softly exchanging kisses. I must have made a noise, they looked over at me, smiled, then turned back to each other. I left them to their fun; returned to the den where Jeannie was stirring. "Hi beautiful. Would you like to come to bed with me?"

"I feel messy, how can you say I'm beautiful?"

"Trust me, you are. Come sleep with me."

***

Saturday we slept in. With two busy kids, that's a luxury, and we did enjoy it.

I woke to Jeannie looking at me from about three inches. All I could see were eyes, nose and mouth. So I kissed each. "Good morning beautiful. Have you been awake long?"

"No, just a minute or two. Did you really take my cherry?"

"You don't remember?"

"Oh, I remember alright. And my butt's reminding me now. But you can do it again."

"What would you like to do now?"

"Breakfast. I'm starving. Where's Madge and Shelly?"

"They were busy in the other bed when we came to bed. You were out when you hit the pillow."

***

We had beakfast well on the way when the other two straggled in. Everyone was dressed while the house heated up, although not by much; I just had shorts, all the women were wearing large t-shirts.

Breakfast was a relaxed affair; bacon, eggs, pancakes and coffee, lots of coffee. As they woke up, the three women joked about last night; with Jeannie getting her butt patted alot with comments about how well she took things. Of course I came in for my share; I hadn't kept up with them, leaving Madge hanging. "it seemed to me the only place Madge was hanging was off Shelly's pussy!"

"Hanging? They were so wrapped around each other, you couldn't tell where one was eating and the other was being eaten!"

They all laughed and carried on. Happy women are fun to have around.

***

Once the house warmed up we all shed the few clothes we had on. Not only was it great having naked women all around me, it just felt good not being covered. We took advantage of all the nudity; I'd pass behind Madge and caress her butt, or sidle next to Shelly passing a hand over a full tit. They were just as busy; someone was always tickling my balls or patting my ass, and they were all over each other. My cock was at half mast or better at least four hours out of six. No one was in a hurry, we knew come evening...everyone was coming.

In the early afternoon the women disappeared into the master bedroom and from the sounds they had the bathroom tied up also. I took care of dinner; salmon, small potatoes, salad and wine.

When they came out their total wardrobes were loin clothes, small ones. All nipples had been rouged, and of course full makeup and brushed hair.

We sat on the floor around the coffee table in the den. Everyone was encourage to share with each other; offering bites of fish or vegetables to table mates. Acceptance was a big production; lots of lip smacking, tonguing, slooow inhaling. We were all laughing at each others sexy acts. Soon I felt hands playing in my lap; I returned the favor as good as I got. When we reached a point where the groping was getting more interest than the food (and that really didn't take very long), we cleared everything to the kitchen. Empty hands were busy hands as we'd be back to groping someone anyone, again.

Back in the den, soft music in the speakers, we started in again. I knew I'd end my evening with Madge, so I began with Shelly. We 'danced' to the music; holding each other tenderly, smoothing skin with light hands, exchanging kisses. I could feel her nipples hardening against my chest, she could feel my cock rising against her belly. "Too bad we can't use that right now."

"I know...I'd love having you wrapped around it. But I'll have you tomorrow, be sure of it."

We played some more, getting more excited as we did. Her butt felt great in my hands, and she'd shiver when fingers traced down her cleft, tickling her rose bud. "I'm going to play with Madge, while you warm Jeannie up for me."

Jeannie came to my arms, all warmed up from her time with Madge. Those two could turn on a log, so you can just imagine what they could do to each other. "Mmm. I'm having such a good time..."

"You look like it too. Being turned on becomes you." I did my part by dipping lips to a nipple. They were already sharp cones, so I'm sure Madge was on them first. Jeannie just kept moaning and guiding my lips from tit to tit, her hands caressing my head as she moved it about. I traded ands for lips, coming back up to share kisses with her, then moved my right hand around to her ass. Those beautifully taut globes were warm and responsive to touch. now that she was aware of her butt, every touch was a turn on.

Soon she moved over to Shelly; their hands were all over each other. This may have been only day two for shelly witha woman, but she was a quick learner because she was hitting all of Jeannie's hot spots.

Meanwhile, Madge had moved into my arms, and she was almost panting Shelly had done so well getting her turned on. While we watched them, my hands were roaming Madges body; caressing breasts and nipples, stroking into her pussy, rubbing up against her clit. This went on for several minutes, then;"I've watched enough, fuck me Josh, fuck me."

We dropped to the floor next to the other two, Madge watching them while I took tongue swipes of her pussy. Soon she reached toward Shelly's tit; rubbing hard, exciting her even more. Madge rolled up to her knees, dropped to suck on a tit, pushed a hand down to an exposed clit, began rubbing while Jeannie kept tonguing.

I Moved behind Madge, swirled my tongue between her butt cheeks, searching for her rose. When it was nice and wet, my finger began pressing and swirling. She kept twitching her butt side to side looking for more stimulation. My tongue was flicking all over, diving in, pressing.

Jeannie brought out the lube, swirling a large amount against Madge's rose. I was rubbing fingers all over; from her clit to her butt hole and above, then back down and around again.

Shelly was massaging her tits and whispering reassuring words; hen looked up at me and nodded. I moved in behind her; rubbing my cock against her ass, then taking little swipes into her pussy, and back to her back door. By now it was actually trying to open in anticipation of my cock. Seeing that, I slowly pressed my head into the opening. With almost no resistance my head popped past her sphincter. "Oh! I felt that."

I waited while she adjusted. Ready, she pushed back, drawing me in. She'd rock back and forth until my hips were against her butt cheeks, waited a few seconds, then began rocking again. I let her set the pace while I held her hips or caressed them. Soon she was grunting with every push back, inhaling sharply when my cock pulled back.

Jeannie and Shelly were constantly rubbing her, whispering words to her. Sweat was running from every pore of my body, I was gritting my teeth, holding on, waiting. Suddenly she began yelling, moaning, swearing. She was utterly incoherent; just making noise as a climax was pulled from her. And then she gave the deepest gutteral growl I have ever heard. Her butt squeezed my cock so hard It hurt, but by now I was so close myself all I could do was pound into her ass. Then I felt myself coming; from somewhere around my toes every bit of energy I have ever possessed was rushing to my cock, then spurting deep into her bowels. Madge growled again, then just dropped to the floor. my cock popped out, still shooting the last of my cum onto her cheeks.

Totally wiped out, I sat back on my ankles, trying to get air into my raggedly panting lungs. Looking down at Madge; she was curled into a ball, moaning while the others smoothed her.

After a few minutes Madge looked back at me; "Once in a while. Not often though. It's just too intense for me."

All I could do was nod.

***

Sunday we rested.

*****

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12