Down on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

Then he began kissing his way back up my legs, running his tongue up and then seeming to dry it with his kisses. I was panting with need and trying to urge him to hurry but he didn't seem to be in the mood to rush.

The closer he got to my nearly hairless pussy the more I trembled in need but it was still a shock when I felt his tongue touch upon my swollen clit and my body responding by arching itself up to meet his tongue. I felt his chuckle more than heard it in the air that he blew against my wetness before his tongue went to work on me, circling around my clit only occasionally making more firm contact with it.

He stayed there teasing me until I wanted to cry out and beg for the release that was so near and then he began steadily working his tongue back and forth just above my clit. It felt so good that with in seconds I was crying out my release even as my body jerked and arched up against his mouth demanding more. When the climax had finally left me shivering and begging him stop for just a minute he worked his way back up to kiss me on the mouth.

I'm not sure when he removed his pants but I felt his bare knees coming to rest between my legs and I felt his swollen shaft bump against my pussy as if looking for entrance. Even though the orgasm so recently experienced had taken care of my need, feeling him there between my legs had my body opening up as if offering itself to him.

I kissed him back just as passionately as he kissed me, our tongues dueling to gain entrance into each others mouth and all the while I attempted to use my arms around him as leverage to either pull him closer to me or to pull myself up to meet him. Trevor finally relented and lowered himself to me but then he rolled to the side pulling me with him and then further so that I was sitting on top of him. "I hope you're not too sore for this. It will be easier on you to ride me with no blanket here under you." He said and I was touched by his concern.

I noticed his Stetson hat sitting beside us and said "I'll be fine. I've always enjoyed a good ride." I said smiling at my own small joke even as I reached down and took his cock into my hand and lowered myself down onto it.

Feeling his cock inside me almost made me ready to cum again. His cock just seemed to touch places that no one before him had touched, and it felt better than anything I could have imagined.

As if sensing my enjoyment of his cock being inside me, Trevor let me set the pace. I would alternate between just rocking back and forth and pushing myself up and down. No matter what I did, his cock just felt so perfect inside me, seemed to fit better than any other before it and soon I became impatient for another release.

I assume that he was also growing impatient of my playing around because he used his hands to kind of push me up and down by putting his hands under my ass to kind of push me and let me know when to come down by moving his hands away.

He lifted up his head as if to watch himself penetrate me and it made me hotter knowing that he did so and I closed my eyes in pleasure.

When that failed to move me as he wanted he reached up and put his hands on my hips and guided me. Pushing me up and down on his cock repeatedly and making it so that with each downward thrust my clit made contact with him. Soon I was crying out his name as another wave of pleasure washed over me and left my pussy contracting around his cock. He also cried out in release and I felt his cum shooting deeply inside my body.

"Later we will discuss how he shouldn't have cum inside me", I thought but at that moment it just felt too good to worry about it and his cum shooting into my womb sent another little tremor through me.

It was only when we were getting dressed that I noticed that his pants hadn't been completely removed and I found it kind of funny to see this country boy with his pants around his ankles. I said as much as well and he laughed with me.

Trevor invited me to stay the night with him but due to plans to meet with my parents for dinner I had to say no but promised that I would call him tomorrow and try to come out again with in the next couple days.

I was heading toward my car when he called out, "Any time you want a good ride, just come by." And I laughed at the intended pun.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12