Down The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "Look you two dumb sluts, as of today, they own you. Don't make the mistake of underestimating them again. They would let that tape out and ruin your lives."

Wow. My normal self wasn't this aggressive. It was as if today has unleashed an untamed side of me that longed to dominate. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. "Makes sense, though, considering that you just made another mistake."

"Guess we should have listened when you told us to stay out of their garage. This truly was nothing but trouble, looks like we're going to have to follow their instructions and cooperate until they are done with us," Karen said with a scowl as she stomped her feet.

"What do you mean, mistake?" May asked.

I turned, and assured that no one was around, I gave each of the ladies a slap across the face.

"You forgot to call me 'sir,' you cunts. Remember, not following the rules only means it will get rougher for you two. I will let it slide this once. Got it?"

May's face froze in horror. "Yes . . . s-sir."

Karen also said with a look of horror, "You're friends with our sons and we shouldn't have to do it here."

I pulled my hand back, and she added, "Sir!"

"Yes, I'm friends with your sons, and I also fucked both of you. I'll remind you of the rule this one time. You will call us sir no matter where you are, no matter who is around."

They both looked at me, "Yes sir!" I think they were going to cry.

Relenting a little, I said, "Fine, I'll make you a deal: when your families are around, you don't have to call me 'sir.' Instead, you will remove your bras, so I can watch your tits bounce under your tops, and you'll be humiliated knowing everyone will see your boobs bouncing around also. That will be the only leeway I'm giving."

Both said, "Absolutely, sir!" I think that relieved their minds.

"Just go with the flow, I know for a fact that Bob and Jake have a few other women from the neighborhood they mess with and you don't know who they are. They prefer a low profile also. You're most likely going to be busy at first with them and then they will either move on or mess with one of the other women."

I chuckled. "Now you're part of their infamous harem! Plus, now you two are part of the rumor mill, just got to love it. You can try to believe it isn't true about you, either."

May and Karen just looked at each other. I don't know what that look meant, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

"I could tell you whores really enjoyed their huge cocks and want more. Now Bob and Jake are going to spoil you."

"We'll be there tomorrow," said Karen.

--------

The next day I showed up a bit late, having slept in for so long. The garage and the door were locked so I had to knock and Bob answered the door.

"Hey there, Jack," he greeted me. "Thought you weren't going to show," Bob said.

"What did I miss?"

"Lucky for you, nothing much. So far, all we have done is inspect their pussies to make sure they were shaved. Jake is messing around with them right now with a jumping jacks competition."

As I entered the garage, there was May and Karen doing jumping jacks for Jake next to the couches. I started laughing, "Well Jake, guess you're going to make sure they stay fit."

He answered with a snicker, "I don't really care about them being fit, I just wanted to see their tits bounce."

Bob smiled, "Yeah, they're going to have to get used to being humiliated."

Bob then added, "The winner of the competition gets to pick the mall we're going to. Got it?"

"Got it," one of them replied through panting gasps.

Jake walked behind them and slapped their asses hard. "Got it what?"

They both said, "Got it sir!"

"That's better ladies," Jake added.

He leaned in to whisper to me. "We're taking them to the mall so they can buy some new lingerie for them to wear for our party."

"Looks like we have our winner!" I heard Jake announce. I knew it was Karen from her relieved look. "Time to get dressed, ladies."

"Yes, sir!" they replied, searching through the heap of clothes on the couch.

Jake announced one last thing. "Okay, Karen, you get to pick the mall. We'll be taking May's SUV, and Jack, you get to drive. Cool with everyone?"

We didn't have to voice our approval; we just piled into the SUV. I didn't know what the party was for, or what it would be like, but my mind tingled with anticipation because I knew it would be great.