Down to Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
156 Followers

He turns on his phone, and dials his wife's cell phone. It rings, once, twice, three times. "Hi, this is Cindy, I can not come to the phone right now..." She had turned it off. In vain he calls the hotel and asks for room 222.

"I'm sorry sir that line is busy, would you like to leave a message?" No thanks, I'll call her cell phone.

Once again, he dials her cell phone. This time he leaves a message "Hi honey, we got cut off, please call me and let me know what is going on. Who in the hell are you with?"

Hours pass with no return call. Peter calls his son's dorm room, and tells him that he need to come home. Dustin's college was nearly two hours away. It was after midnight when Dustin walked in the door.

"Dustin, I can not explain, but I need you to say with Ginny" Peter said.

"Is mom alright?" Dustin asked still confused over his dad's late night request.

"Yes she is fine. I just need to go and be with her." Peter said as he packed his overnight bag.

Peter arrived at the hotel around 10 am. He located room 222 and knocked on the door.

A very sleepy eyed Cindy opened the door. "Hey baby!" Cindy said with the kind of smile that says "I've just been fucked real good." "What brings you all this way?" She said with a giggle "Is Ginny with you?"

"You know god-dammed well what I am doing here and that Ginny is not with me!" He said as he pushed his way into the room.

"Shit, your mad" Cindy said.

"Your god-dammed right I am mad!" David said.

"Come on baby, it was your fantasy. It was your idea. It was your plan." She said firmly. "You have NO right to be angry with me. If anything I should be upset with you driving all this way out here and storming in like the sex-police!"

"I called you right after David left. Dustin answered with all kinds of questions and told me you were on your way." She informed him. "Did you or did you not want me to fuck somebody with a big dick?" "Do you or do you not want to watch me fuck him, because all you have to do is say the word and he will be back here tonight to fuck me. If not all you have to do is say the word and I will tell the management that I need to move to a different room, or get one at the other hotel across town."

Peter looked down to the floor.

"Were you jacking off last night while you were listening?" Cindy asked. She knew he was. He could have said something when he was listening to them fuck. He could have shouted and she would have heard. The fact that he had not called out and asked her what the fuck was going on meant he was listening without concern, and that meant he was beating off. She had him and she knew she had him, and he knew that he had been caught.

"yes" Peter said

"did you cum?" Cindy quizzed.

"no" He replied looking down.

"Is that why you are so upset, the phone cut off before you came?" Cindy was shouting. "You son of a bitch, the only thing that pissed you off was that I came and you did not?"

"I'm sorry baby. You are right, I was getting off on you fucking that guy."

"Well baby, if you had played this right, I would have fucked you today. But you know right now I am so mad at you and can hardly stand it." Come inside and get some sleep. You were up all night driving."

There was only one king size bed in the room. And the bed had not been made; much less had the sheets changed.

"I just woke up. David left earlier this morning. He went home to change. We are going lunch and then to the museum. Then we are going shopping at the mall, he wants to buy me something from 'Victoria's Secret.' Then we will go out to eat. Get some sleep baby, when we are ready to come back I will call you and if you want to watch me fuck him I'll fill him in, if not it will give you time to start home."

When Cindy and David arrived at the hotel, Peter was setting in the bed room. David and Cindy came in and sat on the couch as Cindy explained that she was in fact married and her husband could no longer perform, but enjoyed watching as she was serviced by other men. She told David if he would fuck her this one time while her husband watched, then they could "date" until she retuned home. She explained if he did not want to, that she would understand.

"I would love to fuck you again." David said loud enough for Peter to hear.

With that they moved to the bedroom. Now she was sitting atop David's dick. She lifted herself to the point that just his head was in her pussy and was able to turn around so that her back was to David, the light from the TV in living room shown on Cindy's body, giving Peter a good view. She played with her nipples as she rode David's dick. She moved her right hand down to her clit. After 15 minutes of this lite-fucking, she again turned towards David, bent down offering her nipple to his mouth and then whispered, turn me over and make me cum like last night. Once again they rolled, once again he plunged into her somehow avoiding hitting her cervix despite his long dick.

Peter sat in the corner, a towel over his lap, so as to hide his smaller cock as he stroked it. Finally he came. As if on signal Cindy climax and David shot his load deep inside her. Cindy whispered something to David and he went to the bathroom and the sound of the shower could be heard.

Honey, you have rested and if you leave now you will be able to get home safe and rest b before you have to go to work on Monday. If you are good to me, I will call you each time before I fool around with David. If you fuck with me, I will cut you off. I will also divorce you and take the job here in Denver. And you can either raise Ginny or send her to me along with hefty child support, your choice. He knew she did not want to leave. But he understood her point. He had had his fantasy, and now he was reaping the consequences.

"Ok, honey, I hear you." Peter said. "I love you, I made this bed, I'm man enough to sleep in it."

"Then we have an understanding?" Cindy smiled. "Be careful driving home." With that she walked him to the door. "You are my husband, and I do love you. Right now I am having fun fucking David, he makes me feel young and sexy. Enjoy this with me while we have it. I'll be home soon enough."

With that Cindy shut the door one last time to her old life.

David walked out of the shower, towel around his waist. "Is he gone?"

Cindy pulled the towel off, fell to her knees and started licking his cock-head. "Yes, he is gone, but you stuff muffin are going to cum."

Before long, he came and they moved again to the bedroom.

palles
palles
156 Followers
12