Downfall: Culminations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... How? How, Jack? How could you..?" she couldn't finish as she brought a hand up to cover her mouth.

"Helen, I never meant to. I was stupid. It was a mistake. I've been a fucking mess these past couple days because of it..." Didn't sound like enough from my end either. I longed for this woman more than anything. I wanted to comfort her. To ease any pain. I reached out and held her shoulders.

"Helen... I love you."

She swatted my hands away as if my touch burned her.

"Don't."

"Helen..."

"Go, Jack. You have a flight to catch."

I knew I was pushing my luck on both counts. My conscience was lighter, yet now I had a thousand more problems. Helen stood her ground as she crossed her arms.

"Just go, Jack." She said again with more control.

The taste of salt invaded my lips. A single tear had worked its way down my face. I took a single step back. Then another. Then another. I stepped onto the escalator and began my last ascension up as I watched her now shrinking form. She stood there watching me. Lilly stood beside her now, holding her tightly for comfort. And then they were gone from my sight.

* * * * *

A week passed. Every second weighed down with dread. Every breath stinging with sin. Alone in public. Lost in my self. Troubled. Saddened. Afraid.

I retrieved my luggage from the terminal. Showed my ticket and looked to the crowd. Not a single familiar face. No Helen. No Lilly. I was not surprised.

Through the slowly moving wave of the crowd, a bored man stood with a sign that read 'J. Crawford.' A chauffeur. Lovely.

"I'm Mr. Crawford," I addressed the driver. He looked at me and raised his eyes. Figures. Some punk kid chewing on a piece of gum that seemed bigger than his mouth.

"Jerry?" he asked with a sniffle.

"Jack..."

He gave a closed mouth grin. "Just checkin'," he winked. He reached down and grabbed my bags.

Seemed like just a moment later I was standing before the house once more. The sun had already begun to set as I stared up to the walls. In the fading light, this home of mine seemed to grow. It loomed up in front of me as if to demand that I turn around and disappear forever. Turn from the secret corners and watching windows. Turn from what certainly lay sheltered inside. Dangerous words flowed silently from this towering sentinel into my guilt-ridden imagination.

I stepped onto the lawn. Onto the stepping stones. Onto the walkway. Onto the doormat. I felt each click of the lock though the key. It turned the tiny mechanics inside. A deep 'thud' shook the door as the dead bolt slide free. I was half surprised the locks weren't changed.

The door swung open. A breeze of cold air darted from the house as if it were happy to be freed from its purgatory. I moved inside the house, closing the door behind me.

The house looked empty. Abandoned. Such a happy place turned dark. Not a soul was to be found. I walked into the bedroom.

Helen sat in her chair beside our bed flipping through the pages of our photo album. The pages glowed beneath the light of the desk lamp from over her shoulder. She looked up to me with hollow eyes.

"Welcome home," the words felt fake.

I opened my mouth but found no words.

I watched as she slowly closed the book and set in on the nightstand. She slowly stood tightening the tie on her dark robe. She walked towards me. She knew she had the power now. She knew all too well.

"How was Japan?"

"Hong K..." I started to correct her, but speech fled from me.

Her eyes looked wet yet not a tear was in sight. It was as if there were none left to be shed. Only a depressed emptiness remained.

"It's been a week, Jack" she stood close. Her eyes trying to find my soul again. "It's been a very long week and it still hurts." I wanted to look away but I didn't dare.

"Every night, I cried myself to sleep. Every single night, I almost drowned myself crying over you. Over us. I kept wondering what I did wrong. What I did. I kept blaming myself."

It felt like a knife twisting in my stomach.

"... I mean, God damn it, Jack! You... I've never been so hurt in my entire life. Christ! You just... I'm not the kind of person to get pissed, and here I am just...." Her fists turned white.

"Helen..." I began finally. I was instantly blinded by her palm slapping against my face. The stinging sensation followed as my skin boiled with blood.

"Don't you dare say a thing! Don't say a fucking thing!" she ordered as she stood in the midst of my space. I stood my ground with my jaw clenched tight. The bitter taste of blood invaded my senses. I deserved it. That much I know. She was breathing heavily. Her robe held her heaving chest tight.

I stepped closer to her.

"Helen, I have..."

Another slap. I ground my teeth together trying to stifle my rage. I turned back to her in time to notice another swing. Her hand flew in my direction. By instinct I reached out and grabbed her wrist, stopping all motion as if it ran into a brick wall. She tugged back but I held her firmly. She pulled again and I squeezed my grip. I could feel the muscles in my arm ripple as my body felt afire.

She reached out with her other hand and grasped my grip on her wrist. She slowly sank her nails into my arm. Instant pain shot through me. She suddenly swung our hands down breaking the hold. We stood there panting heavily. Blood on my lips and angered sweat on our bodies.

Her hand suddenly reached out and grabbed my tie. A fierce tug pulled my down. My face inches from hers.

"Don't say a fucking word," She growled.

With a fiery passion, she pressed her lips against mine. Her kiss was hard. My broken lip now bitten by this creature. Her tongue danced like a viper as she wrestled with mine. Her strength was as surprising as intoxicating. Teeth pressed together. My lips stung.

I felt her hand snake up into my hair and suddenly grasp a fistful. A quick jerk backward pulled me from her lips. She held me in this tangled cage as her teeth sunk into the flesh on my neck. It started as a nibble, but each pressing bite grew more and more bold. My own hands pressed onto her body pushing the fingertips in. We will show bruises tomorrow.

She skillfully rolled my head around allowing her more and more access to my shoulder. Her other hand worked its way up my chest like a fucking black widow. It crawled up my tie and latched on to the knot. Slowly she pulled it free, trailing her nails against each button it passed.

As if to return to the crime scene, she brought her hand back up to my neck. The first collar on my shirt she popped free, but the rest where torn from my body as she pulled the collar open.

She tilted my head to the side as she pressed her body onto mine. Her body slithered up me bringing her lips to my fearful ears. I could hear her lips part.

"You make me fucking sick," she growled as she sucked my earlobe into her mouth. Chills ran through my body. Her teeth sunk into the flesh of my lobe softly at first, yet with firm authority. Her panting increased as it poured out against my skin, giving us percussion to mark the cadence of our unholy acts.

Her hands held me tightly as they worked my torn shirt off my shoulders. Her hands then slithered back up to the collar of my undershirt and sank her nails into the helpless fabric. The soft sound of tearing material was drowned out by our grunts and groans as she tore the shirt from my body as if she were possessed.

My chest felt bare and exposed as she pressed her nails back into the soft flesh of my back. Her lips hid her carnal teeth as she bit my skin again. First the neck, then near my collar. Then slowly she trailed down. The soft hairs from my chest rubbing against her as she raked a free hand through them.

I looked down to her. This mad woman now bit my nipple. Her robe had fallen away leaving her in midnight black lingerie. I had never seen it before but suddenly I had doubts that this was the first time she wore it.

The black bra pushed her gorgeous breasts together tightly, hoisting them up as if to lure prey. Her taut stomach glistened in the shadowed light. Her panties matched the set perfectly, hiding her secrets as is so common in this house.

She suddenly looked up to my watchful eyes. I could see the fire burning inside of her like never before.

"Don't you fucking look at me!" she ordered as she roughly pushed hard against my hips. I was startled by her strength and found myself airborne only to fall against the bed we shared for so long.

I was shocked by this creature. Her long legs suddenly stepped onto the bed as she walked over my body. She stepped a leg on either side of my hips and stood above me. I could see the hate, the fire, the passion, the pain all twisting inside of her as she squatted down onto me. My hidden hardon pressed against her clad pussy as she grabbed a fistful of hair again.

"I said don't you fucking look at me, Jack!" I watched a single tear roll from her seductively stone wall face. She reached behind herself and grabbed something. Slowly she brought a long, slender object into my view. At first, I thought was a snake. However, as she straightened it out before me, she held my tie from before.

"Lift your head up," she ordered. I obeyed. This side of her was tough to deny. She leaned forward and sealed away the light. I felt her hands tie the tie around my head. I was blinded. Only her weight did I feel.

Her hands pulled on the knot tightly as it squeezed my head. Not a sliver of light entered my vision. Her fingers trailed past my ears and down my jaw and neck. She applied the nails once more as she raked them against my flexed chest. I felt her push her sex against mine, teasing me.

"I can't stand you looking at me, Jack. Not now." She said as I felt her hands suddenly slide up my arm dragging my wrist to the bedpost.

Cold metal suddenly surrounded my wrist as a series of clicks locked it in place. The chilling feel of handcuffs. I pulled against them to find the restraints suddenly halt my movement. Roughly she grabbed my other arm and did the same. I lay there helplessly, blind and restricted.

A sudden tug came to the hem of my pants. A familiar click reached my ears as my belt was unclasped. The empty sliding followed unwinding from my body as she pulled the belt from the loops. A button freed. The soft metallic slide of the zipper descending sent tiny vibrations through my slacks.

Her fingernails grazed against my skin as she reached them into the waist of my pants and pulled them off my body. I lay there naked. Exposed.

I felt the bed sink with added weight as she stepped onto the mattress. The compressed divots now on each side of my body. She straddled me from above. I strained to hear anything. My own heartbeat was deafening.

A piece of fabric brushed against my abdomen then retreated to the left. It returned only to leave to the right. Soft material with a hardened wire... She had removed her bra. I felt it suddenly fall and rest upon my stomach only to be brushed away by Helen's bare foot.

A knee fell down to the right side of my body. Then on the left. She rested her weight on top of me slowly rolling her torso. Our skin touched. Her tight stomach pressing into mine. Her dangling breasts brushed against me. They swayed in the air. The nipples grazed my skin and chest hair.

Helen was a wildcat when it came to a good tease. She was letting nothing back. She rolled and rocked her hips against mine, pressing her pussy against my erect prick. I felt the soaked fabric push into her slightly as she pushed against my length.

Her breath on my skin forced me to clench my teeth. My wrists burned from their tight restraints. I curled my toes and flexed every muscle I could manage, trying to calm my desire. I was helpless and horny and I was totally in the palm of her hand.

My cock twitched against her pussy bringing the head now to her covered entrance. She pushed against it slightly just bringing the tip to her home. She wriggled her ass and pulled away. I bit my tongue to stop from voicing my distress.

The bed shuddered when her weight disappeared. Once more I was alone in company. Blood pushed itself through my veins like a fucking freight train. My cock was busy as New Central Station, calling for all transits.

I strained my ears. Not a sound. Nothing. How perfect. What a lovely tease. Get me ready like this and then leave me. Quite brilliant if you ask me, but please don't. I can't even...

A small parcel of soft material landed on my thigh. And unmistakable dampness leaked from it onto my skin. Her panties! Thanks GOD she took off her panties! I bit my tongue again, this time to stop myself from grinning.

The bed shifted with her weight once more as she crawled back on. I felt her body slither up mine dragging her skin against me. Those soft tips on her breast traveled the lengths of my legs and suddenly stopped mid-thigh.

I felt her hand wrap around the base of my cock bringing it to full attention. A tongue. Sweet Helen. The slippery muscle snaked its way from the base to the crown. Her teeth playfully bit the tip instantly sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body.

Her tongue darted out and flicked itself across the head with so skillfully I was afraid of losing myself then and there. The hand that held me slowly rose then against the coated surface where her tongue traveled moments before. Just as it reached the top it continued back down, just barely touching the skin.

Her lips suddenly parted and sucked the crown into her mouth. My own fell open as she sucked on my tip. She never went lower but kept swirling her tongue against me. Lubricating the head as her hand squeezed harder still pumping my shaft. Tiny drops slipped from her mouth only to be trapped by her hand to be smeared along my surface.

Faster she stroked. Harder she sucked. Slowly she lowered her head deeper and deeper. My cock slipped in and out of those talented lips. Her hand kept stroking me, leading the way for her mouth it seemed. She twisted her grip on every ascension. My greased member provided no resistance. No friction.

Without warning, she suddenly pulled herself from my shaft and practically jumped up my body. I felt her legs straddling me as she did twice before. A hand grasped around my cock directing it to heaven. Her lower lips kissed the tip on contact and parted easily. Lower and lower she fell, slipping the entire length inside.

I was overwhelmed immediately by her slippery canal. She gripped me hard in her embrace. Roughly she rose up to slam herself back down, pinning me beneath her with a loud slap from our bodies. Again she repeated this blissful collision. Her thighs pressed hard onto mine.

Her nails traced my chest again as she rode me. Our bodies shook in the constant rhythm. Nails sank into my skin. Scrapes, bruises. God it was great!

I grabbed on to the bed frame to ease the pain in my trapped wrists. My fists ached as I squeezed hard onto the cold metal. Helen's stifled moans slipping out between each pant. God how I wanted to see her. To watch her in this moment of power. See her body rising and falling onto mine.

Our sounds filled the empty spaces of the room only to be absorbed in the ever listening walls. Not a word was uttered between the two of us, but the sound from our actions left little to wonder. The bed creaked and groaned as our bodies smacked together. Juices were flowing, breath panting, walls thumping.

She squeezed me again in her tight fucking vise. She rocked her hips with the skill and mesmerizing undulation of a belly dancer, rolling herself into a fucking frenzy. Her fingers now holding the onto the muscles in my stomach as she picked up her momentum. The bitter warnings of release now presented their warning.

She slammed down, harder, faster, deeper. Each stroke brought me into new depths. Each thrust slipped against her inner walls fitting perfectly together. Her wet lips wrapping around each and ever contour of my cock. Caressing every vein. Tracing the curve around the helmet. My walls were crumbling fast.

Every aching muscle slowly grew tighter. My pounding heart drowning out sound. I thrust my hips up into her. Every second suddenly seemed to stretch into tortured hours I could feel my clock counting down on every drive home.

Her hungry cunt crawled down my cock swallowing every inch. Three.

My hips thrust deep into her pushing myself to the brink of blissful release. Two.

Hands suddenly forced their way into my blindfold ripping it from my head. The dim lights of the room swam into my vision as I saw what I thought had been Helen bouncing on my shaft. Where my wife should be was our writhing daughter riding my cock in the company of my wife. Helen's fingers were deep inside her own pussy.

"Helen! Lilly!!!" My panicked eyes traveled between these two naked, sweaty bodies as Lilly slammed herself down.

One.

"Oh SHIT!" I cried as my body arched in a blinding orgasm. Wave after wave of cum shot deep into my daughter.

"Cum in her, Jack. Fill our daughter up!" Helen cried through gritted teeth as she pinched a nipple approaching bliss herself.

"Oh Daddy, YES!" Erupted from Lilly as she joined her mother.

Their voices danced together like an unholy choir as mother and daughter cried out their climax.

Lilly's rhythm upon my cock slowed as she continued to raise and lower her hips.

I looked to my wife as she licked her fingers clean. She glanced at me and smirked. Slowly she raised herself up and walked over to the top of the bed. Leaning over, she pulled a tiny key from the nightstand.

She unlocked my right wrist. An instant wave of freedom washed over me. Without a word, she stretched herself over my face and focused on the left. Her breasts dangling only and inch from my lips. She slid the key into the lock. A soft click greeted my ears as my hand fell free.

A sudden emptiness surrounded my spent cock as I felt our daughter detach herself. Her hand instinctively moved to her pussy. I noted her fingers gently rubbing her mound. Tiny droplets of cum seeped out. She giggled and fell beside me as she snuggled in close.

Helen in turn lay out on my other side but was turned to face me. She brought her arm up and propped her head on her elbow as she gazed into my eyes. I had so many questions swarm through my head. She seemed to know every one.

I rolled onto my side facing Helen. Lilly closed the distance behind me as she kissed my back and shoulders. Her hands traveled across my body.

"A lot has happened this week," Helen softly spoke. "Lilly and I... Well... Let's just say we're closer than ever."

Her fingers traced the curves of her body.

"And tonight?" I asked. Helen smirked with a shrug.

"It was her idea. After she and I crossed that line... well... She said she wanted you. Strangely enough, the thought really turned me on." My hand snaked out to caress her stomach as she spoke. Her upper leg rose up slowly as she spread her legs. I slipped my palm between her thighs and covered her dripping wet mound. I gently applied pressure as she purred against me.

Lilly's hands crawled across my side and slipped down to my groin. She wrapped her hand around my hardening muscle and squeezed.

"Some daughter we've raised, isn't she?" Helen smirked.

Lilly only giggled in response. Helen's eyes suddenly turned serious.

"Jack, I want to hear you swear that you'll never do that again." Her voice held such certain power. "I don't want you to ever fuck another woman unless I am there."

"But what about me, Mom?" Lilly suddenly perked up. "You mean I can't fuck Dad unless you're there?"

Helen looked over my shoulder to our horny little daughter.

"Fine. Excluding you, Lilly." She turned back to me. "Well?"