Dr. Lowenstein Visits Her Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did as she instructed, pulling his mother more tightly against him with his left hand around her waist, slipping it in between her clasped hands and her back, his right hand firmly gripping the soft mound of her cunt through her panties. How very odd, yet perhaps so right, to have the first cunt he holds be his mother's, and it felt so, so warm. It was like it was itself a little oven, radiating heat from deep inside his mother's loins. He gently rubbed his palm around and around, on the one hand surprised at how assertive he was now being with his mother, but feeling as well that it was just the natural thing to do when a young man has a cunt cupped in his hand.

"Oh my gracious," Deborah gasped as she felt her son's hand move along her feminine mound. She unclasped her hands and placed them awkwardly on his shoulders. A part of her felt that she really should push her son away, perhaps even slap his knuckles with a ruler. Yet another part of her felt a desire to squeeze his shoulders and bury her face in the crook of his neck. She did neither, not knowing really what to do, but feeling unable to not respond to his firm, masculine, caressing hand, hoping that he would not in fact notice how warm and moist she was becoming down there.

Joseph slid his hand back a bit, not to remove his hand but to use his fingers instead of his palm to feel, explore, and caress his mother's cunt. He was surprised at how thick and soft it was, as well as how hot it now felt, and even more surprised to notice how his mother was in fact now faintly, almost imperceptibly, shifting her hips, perhaps complementing his movements with those of her own, very subtly grinding her cunt against his fingers. As he nibbled on his mother's nipple, he wondered if perhaps he was even detecting a bit of moisture upon his fingers.

Dr. Lowenstein though interrupted their little dance. "Well, excellent, I think that's enough of that exercise, wouldn't you two agree?"

"What? Um, yes, definitely," Deborah gasped, and with both reluctance and relief stepped back from her son, effectively removing his lips from her nipple and his fingers from her cunnie. She self-consciously fixed her hair, although that wasn't the part of her that was really in disarray. It was just an instinctive gesture at trying to regain self-control and composure. She glanced down at the front of her panties and blushed to see a very discernible wetness. Well, thank goodness that it was finally over.

Joseph was not at all happy to hear it was over. He very much wanted to continue, and felt that he really needed to continue. He considered suggesting that he have a private session with his aunt to further discuss his mother complex issues. Perhaps practice some psychodrama with her? She did tell him to let her know the next time he wanted to peek at her.

Dr. Lowenstein observed, "Deborah, my goodness, do you see the effect your behavior has had on your son?"

"What?" She first looked at her sister and then at her son, who was clearly sporting a very evident and strong erection. She just as quickly looked away. "My goodness."

Joseph quickly covered himself.

"No, no, Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein corrected him. "What did I tell you the other day?"

"Excuse me?" He figured all of their prior conversations, and everything they had done, would be entirely confidential. Wouldn't such statements and acts with one's therapist normally be held in confidence, particularly with respect to other members of the family? But, of course, one could hardly call the other night a therapy session.

"Should you feel embarrassed and ashamed about your penis?"

"Um, well...um." He added softly, "no."

"Yes, of course not." She turned to her sister. "And, mother, would you want your son to be ashamed and embarrassed about his penis?"

"Well, of course not, but..."

Dr. Lowenstein interrupted her before she could finish her point. "Excellent, then why don't you tell your son that."

"What?"

"Tell your son how much you appreciate and admire his very manly stout erection."

Dr. Phil has said that good work in therapy is never easy work. Deborah turned to Joseph, looked him right in the eye, and said with as much assertion and confidence she could muster, "I think it's very wonderful that you have an erection, Joseph."

Joseph removed his hands. "Uh, well...thanks," he replied, still feeling quite awkward about having his mother see it. She was clearly rather awkward about its presence.

Dr. Lowenstein added, "Would you like to have him show it to you?"

"What?!"

"Would you like to have your son really show it to you, so that you can more fully appreciate its manly strength and glory?"

She knew full well that if she gave the honest answer, 'No, that she really would not like to see her son's erection,' that would be the wrong answer. She might run the risk of further diminishing her son's sense of pride and confidence as a young man, quite contrary to the purpose of her sister's therapy, but it was really very difficult to go along with it. Sometimes though mothers are asked to go the extra mile for their children. She gathered all her strength and said, "Yes, Joseph, would you please let your mother see your erection?"

Whoa! That took Joseph by surprise. One's mother doesn't say that too often. He hesitated a moment and then replied, "Well, yeah, sure , mom," and pulled down the zipper to his slacks. As he reached into his briefs he was reminded of so many other times in which he proudly showed something to his mother: a frog he found in the backyard, a high grade on a test, his new car. This presentation put them all to shame, at least with respect to its importance. He was again reminded of the question, what is a more important source of pride to a young man than his stiff, erect cock? What is a more fundamental symbol of his masculinity?

Once his hand was wrapped around the shaft he again hesitated, but only briefly. He felt a bit uncertain about this. It's not like his mother had provided him with much respect as a man up until this point. Goodness, imagine if one's own mother was disappointed upon seeing one's erection, but he felt reassured by the presence of his aunt, the doctor, as well as by what she had said to him the previous day. He wrenched his stiff dick from his briefs and pulled it out for his mother.

Deborah was initially speechless. She wasn't disappointed, that wasn't remotely what she was feeling. It was just so weird to be seeing it sticking out from his pants. She was actually looking at her grown son's boner? She in fact had not seen one for many, many years; in fact, the lifetime of her son. Frankly, she had not expected to ever see one again, and she most certainly had not expected it to be her own son's. "Geez Louise," she softly whispered, as her eyes remained fixed on the swollen purple bulb perched on the tip of the stout, stiff shaft jutting out from her son's body.

Joseph smiled, taking her stunned reaction to be an expression of respect, perhaps even shock and awe. There is no finer reaction from a woman than to have her become speechless at the sight of one's cock. He never felt prouder than he did right then. It was suddenly very good to be Joseph Lowenstein.

"Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein asked, "How might a woman best show her respect and admiration for a man's cock?"

"What?" But, he knew instantly what his aunt was suggesting. There was really one very clear and obvious way to express her veneration. He answered her question, albeit speaking rather softly, hesitantly, "She kisses it?"

Dr. Lowenstein smiled. She would not have been surprised if she would have had to drag the answer from him. He was not yet being forcefully assertive, but he was making excellent progress. "Yes, yes, absolutely. Perhaps you should tell your mother to give your stiff dick a nice big kiss, and I mean tell her, don't ask her."

"Yes, ma'am," Joseph softly replied. He turned his attention to his mother, his face revealing his uncertainty, his nervousness, perhaps even some meekness. He was not used to ordering his mother around, and most certainly not when it came to servicing his cock. "Um, uh, mother..." He almost said "please," but had fortunately caught himself before doing so. "Give me a kiss."

"Where Joseph?" Dr. Lowenstein prompted, a bit disappointed that she had to do so.

"On my...my," his voice became very quiet, "penis." His face flushed red as the word came out, and he waited for his mother to suddenly explode in outrage. Wouldn't that be the normal reaction of a mother if you told her to give your cock a kiss? But, she would or should at least appreciate that it was in fact very clearly the doctor's idea. He had only said it because she had told him to say it. He did still have plausible deniability.

Deborah didn't know what to say, or do. Well, she knew what she was supposed to do, but really wasn't so sure that she could do it. Wasn't this asking an awful lot of a mother? Planting a kiss on her son's stiff dick did seem like crossing a line, and one that was pretty significant. But, what kind of mother would she be if she refused? What kind of a mother refuses to participate in a therapy session with her son? Would her refusal simply say that she did not care for her son? However, she had done a lot for her son already, letting him see her boobs, posing for him on her elbows and knees, sticking her butt up at him, letting him fondle her cunnie. But, if she stopped now it may also just undo all that she had done so far. It would have been all for naught.

With her heart racing madly she stepped up to Joseph and slowly crouched down onto her knees before him, before his stiff cock, her eyes never breaking away from its sight. It did indeed look awfully strong and manly. There was something that was truly impressive about a man's cock, such a threatening bludgeon that he would in fact plunge within a girl's body, forcibly thrusting past her tightly resisting soft, feminine, vulnerable thick fleshy cunt. At this moment she truly appreciated how her son had indeed grown into a young man.

She did though close her eyes as she raised up on her knees and bowed her head before her son to place her lips on the soft round tip, pausing briefly to enjoy the scent of his cock. She had always found that a man's cock had such an earthy, musky aroma. It was kind of nice to once again enjoy its scent. She grasped the shaft in her hand and planted her lips on the swollen bulb of her son's dick.

"Oh mother," Joseph gasped at the feel of his mom's lips on his cock. No woman had yet placed her lips there. He had always known that it would feel so, so good for a woman's lips to touch his cock, yet he had not imagined that it would be as good as this. He felt such an urge to grasp her head and forcibly plunge her face down onto his cock, lodging his dick deep up inside her mouth, but he resisted the temptation. That would be going too far, wouldn't it? It would be disrespectful of one's mom, wouldn't it?

Without any need to prompt her Deborah opened her lips and drew the crown inside her mouth. It had been so, so long since she had a cock in her mouth, more than nineteen years, and she now realized how much she had missed it. She had always so much enjoyed sucking her husband's cock. There was something just so natural about it. Taking what is the most manly of a man and making love to it in the most personal and intimate manner. But, she never admitted this to her husband, at least not verbally. She had always feared that he would find that to be rather perverted, or might even take advantage of her interest, her special pleasure. Still, it never took much prompting on his part to get her to do it. Her enthusiasm for the task did probably speak for itself, and she could feel a sense of joy and satisfaction return to her body as she caressed the large rounded bulb with her tongue.

Joseph's legs trembled at the feel of his mother's tongue on his cock, and he did gently place a hand on her head, but not to compel or force her to do anything, more just to help steady himself, as well as express his appreciation for what she was doing.

He looked down, and was so struck by the image of his mother, on her knees, bowed before him, her mouth absorbing his cock, her breasts hanging out. "Mmmmm," he moaned with deep pleasure as he felt her tongue bathing him. It had been a long, long time since his mother had given him a bath, and it never felt so wonderful.

Dr. Lowenstein stepped up to them, taking a position just to the corner of her sister. She got down on her knees as well and reached out to grasp hold of her sister's panties.

Deborah's eyes widened in surprise and concern, although she did not release her mouth from her son's dick. She didn't really want to do that, but what was her sister up to now?

Of course, it was rather obvious what she was going to do when her fingers slipped over the waistband of her panties, and it didn't take long for the realization to become a reality, as she quickly pulled them down off her bottom, down to her bent knees.

"Wsth mpthlgth," Deborah mumbled in protest, her speech muffled by the dick in her mouth.

Susan patted her sister's naked bottom affectionately as she explained, "It always looks sexier to have the woman's panties at her knees while she is giving a guy head. Don't you think so, Joseph?"

Joseph was not at the very best angle to appreciate the sight, but he could imagine it to be quite true. "Yes, ma'am," he gasped in agreement, wishing that there was a wall mirror in the living room. It would be an odd place to have one but he would really enjoy being able to see the profile image of his mother on her knees, her breasts jutting out, her panties at her knees, sucking him off. But, of course, his current perspective was pretty darned good too.

Susan was admiring the sight as well, although her eyes were fixed mostly on her sister's sweet little rounded tush. Her sister did have a very nice bottom, she begrudgingly admitted to herself, feeling a bit of sibling rivalry. Deborah was considerably shorter than her, and with that came perhaps a more perky tush. She stopped patting her sister's bottom, but only to caress and fondle it instead. It was so nicely curved, so soft, so lily white. There was really something so terribly precious about a woman's bottom, particularly when it's so cheery and bubbly as this one.

She slid her fingers down the crack of her sister's ass, and when she reached the bottom of her bottom she went still further, until she reached another crack, a much smaller one, a much wetter one: the womanly lips of her sister's swollen cunt.

Deborah whimpered through the dick in her mouth at the feel of her sister's fingers on her cunnie. Her sister was actually touching her cunnie? But, should she really be surprised? She was, after all, a sex therapist, and they did probably do such things with their patients. And, well, she also seemed rather good at it. She could feel additional moisture seeping from her slit as her sister softly fondled and caressed her cunnie lips.

The doctor whispered instructions to her sister as she worked her fingers around and around her wet slippery slit, "Look up into the eyes of your son, Deborah, let him see how much you appreciate the opportunity to suck his cock."

Joseph could not restrain himself any longer and he was now very gently, very slowly, yet still very respectfully, sliding his cock in and out of his mother's mouth. He never pulled it away so far that it lost complete contact with his mother's lips, but he did bring it to the very edge of separation, so that just the shiny swollen red tip was kissing her lips, and then he slowly pushed it back in again, enjoying so much the sight, as well as the feel, of his cock gradually spreading open his mother's lips to be eventually absorbed fully inside her mouth, bathed once again by her womanly, motherly tongue.

The sight was even further enhanced by her lovely blue eyes, looking up at him with such love and adoration. No one loves you more than your mother, and Joseph could now see and feel that love with such intensity. He wondered if he could explode within her mouth. That would feel and look so, so good, but shouldn't you warn the girl in advance if that is in fact your intention? And most certainly so if it's your mother's mouth in which you're going to cum. He certainly didn't want his mother to feel that he was being inconsiderate or rude.

Deborah's eyes suddenly opened wide in shock as she felt her sister plunge her fingers up into her cunt. She had never been fucked at both ends before, in her mouth and cunt at the same time. Well, actually, her husband had done that a few times, using his fingers at one end and his cock at the other, but it had never been done by two different people, and these were not just people, these were quite intimate members of her family. She felt like such a slut, being face fucked by her son and finger fucked by her sister, and it felt so fucking good. Her eyes teared with excitement, with lust, and she began to return her sister's fingering with a rather obscene thrusting of her pelvis as she reached up and grasped hold of her son's young tight buttocks so that she could more forcefully fuck his cock with her mouth.

Dr. Lowenstein watched with pride and satisfaction as her sister bounced up and down on her fingers, helping to drive her fingers in and out of her tight, wet, clinging cunt. She was really taking well to this therapeutic psychodrama, and it bode very well for the outcome, the growth, of her son. Plus, it was just fun to see her sister's naked bottom gyrating and thrusting with such abandon. She never realized what a slut her sister could be. But, Dr. Lowenstein did have a responsibility to maintain her professional demeanor in the presence of such delightfully entertaining sights. She was a very skilled therapist and she knew it was time for further work before things got out of hand. She suddenly pulled her fingers from her sister's cunt, releasing them with a rather obscene slurp.

Deborah groaned in disappointment and plunged her son's cock deep down into her mouth, gagging and coughing though upon its contact with the back of her throat, and she too had to release herself to avoid biting or scratching the shaft with her teeth as she tried to regain control of her throat's reflexive reaction.

"Oh! Mother, I'm sorry, are you alright?" Joseph exclaimed with concern at the sight of his mother coughing and gagging, her fingers grasping her throat, her breasts wiggling and bobbling.

Dr. Lowenstein though caught his eye and shook a cunt-moistened finger at him. "Do not apologize, Joseph. Your mother is a big girl and can take care of herself. It was not your fault that she had difficulty taking such a big manly dick down her throat."

"I'm fine, I'm fine," his mother reassured him, her eyes now even more teary. And, she was indeed fine. She had just gotten a bit carried away, which was quite understandable given the circumstances.

"Yes, yes," Dr. Lowenstein agreed. "In fact, I think you're both ready for Deborah's final act of submission to her son. Deborah, if you would please, present yourself to your son."

"Excuse me?" She knew what her sister was suggesting, at least she thought she did, but she pretended to be confused, still within the remnants of her coughing and gagging.

"I think you understand me," Dr. Lowenstein responded, as she got back onto her feet and stepped back, providing room for her sister to present herself, as she had instructed.

There are a number of ways for a woman to present herself to a man, for the purpose of sexual activity, and Deborah was not entirely sure which one her sister was suggesting. But, she certainly knew the position in which she felt most submissive and obeisant, and it was the same one in which her son had her pose.