Dr Nooo! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Them the first ass slap hit her.

She gulped and her head jerked forward taking even more cock, the nurse pulling the straps to stop her head pulling back.

Slap!

Slap!

The doc was taking long deliberate strokes on her fat sweaty rear as she knelt, head in the man slap.

She bit down unintentionally, stopping her self from choking completely. The cop bucked in pain. His hot rod was pressing on the back of Jenny's throat, now the girl's teeth gripping the base of his cock like they might bite it off.

Slap!

Slap, slap!

Now the doc and nurse stood either side of her rear taking swings one after the other.

"Come on bitch, swallow, swallow. Yeah that's it, choke on it!"

She felt the doc kneeling behind her pushing his long cock up between her thighs searching for her pussy. Her lips opened to the pressure of his cock head his knees forcing hers wide apart as he mounted her slit.

He began to slowly fuck up inside her tight hot pussy the thrusts forcing her already full mouth hard against the cop's pelvis. The doctor reached around her lithe body to grip her hard tits, steadying himself, getting into a hard burrowing rhythm.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

He grunted in pleasure, Smith also making muffled grunts through his gag. The cop was almost coming. The doc thrusts hammered into the girl with such intensity he felt any second the doc pussy deep cock and his mouth deep cock would touch at the tips. Jenny herself was like a rag doll her hands gripping the chair legs, face forced to look down, and straps so tight now virtually only the buckles separated her collar from his pelvis belt.

When the cops came she had no way of pulling out or even swallowing properly. The man's cock had waited so long it hosed straight down her throat. Thick long spurts his ejaculation the more uncomfortable for the ass dildo his muscles were clenching and unclenching.

Jenny tried to gulp the best she could. If her throat filled she'd be choked. The doc was sliding in and out of her to the edge of her pussy rim, before powering back in. Each long deep thrust angled upwards to put pressure on her g spot. She was on the brink of feinting again.

She felt the straps been unfastening and she pulled her mouth from the spent cock spluttering and spitting what was left as the doc continue to fuck her hard from behind.

"Oh god, oh god, stop, stop doing this to meeee!" She wailed gripping the chair legs harder as her whole body banged forward with the cervix deep pounding.

The doc pulled her away from the spent cop, keeping his iron rod deep inside her.

"Ugh, do ugh, you want to ugh, go back on the tit ropes?" He grunted between thrusts.

Jenny shook her head, teeth gritted eyes closed.

"Aw no, aw no, aw, not again uggggg!"

The doc held her waist pulling her hips back onto his length, his pelvis rising to meet her slapping ass. He laughed between grunts.

"Then stop arguing my little fuck slave."

He was rutting hard against her ass his cock sliding deep to her limits. Jenny was grunting with each thrust biting her lip clenching her eyes closed. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Smith appearing to be wrestling more with his chair. The doc was taking her doggie style on the floor his hands around her waist he wasn't looking over his shoulder instead concentrating on angling his cock high up against her virginal wall.

Jenny coughed and grunted his fucking making her all fours body rock and almost collapse. The nurse was stood like in a trance and she too didn't seem to notice the cop as his biceps bulged, the ropes stretching.

Suddenly he was to his feet his hand around the evil doc leather clad head. Jenny felt Dr Nooo's cock jump as he was pulled back screaming in rage. The cop was ripping the mask from his head the screams of terror from the doc worse than any Jenny had given that day. She felt the man crumple on top of her and she fell sprawling to the floor the man's cock shrinking, his body almost completely limp.

Officer Smith had the mask firmly in his hand the features looking even more evil in is leather contorting grip.

"Fuck... Fuck!" Smith could only gasp with relief. As he had pulled himself up the anal vibrator had remained secure to the seat and even now was still buzzing to itself. The nurse stood with her hands over her mouth in shock. But she hadn't moved from her spot.

The cop continued to curse leaving Jenny struggling under the dazed doctor.

"Hey help quickly we need to..." Jenny tried to get him focused the doctor starting to knell up rubbing his head.

Officer Smith still had the mask but wasn't jumping to her aid.

"Fuck it, fuck it!" He continued to curse, the doc looking up at him.

"I just ...I thought..." The doc seemed to be explaining his actions. Jenny was so confused.

"But, but!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Officer Smith yelled wiping his brow. The doc now standing looking disheveled a mere shadow of his rampant alter ego.

Smith still couldn't believe it. He thought this gimp mask had been shredded months ago.

"It made me make a new one." Came the pitiful reply.

Smith narrowed his eyes. He looked down at the mask then back at the doc.

"Well I better keep this from now on." He said his temper fading.

Smith had been coming here for months. The doc would have been busted over a year ago had it not been Officer Smith and his perverse pleasures that had originally investigated him. The patients had been no problem fucking and experimenting on but "Jesus a college chick! Taken off the road!" He just knew she would be here. So he had made sure he covered this area of the search. He'd come back to sort out this mess when the doc had flipped thinking he was turning him in, and then somehow that fucking crazy mask had appeared again.

"Fuck!" he yelled in frustration and anger at his own carelessness.

Jennifer was kneeling up her body covered in sweat, lips puffed, eyes dark and downtrodden.

"You're, you're not here to save me?" She said in a whimper.

"Fuck she's a bright one!" He spat sarcastically his cock starting to harden again as he tugged the foreskin. Her perfect figure, deep clench cleavage and all glowed golden with the sweat and artificial light. The cop had been kept waiting long enough.

"Just keep on all fours honey its time to for you and me to get intimately acquainted."

Epilogue:

Officer Smith pulled into the drive of the sanitarium as the sun began to set. He'd finished an hour early today as he now regularly did. His wife and kids would be waiting at home as always, but first he had his normal appointment with Jennifer. For a few days it had seemed too close to call; that damn car being the biggest worry. But after he'd used his contacts to get it crushed and brought back on a pick up his fears had greatly subsided.

He halted the car in the new parking area at the back of the building. It had helped that this was due to be re-laid back then. A nice solution to his evidence problem.

The doc was expecting him and gave a dissatisfied thrown as he approached the car.

"I have so many experiments to do," he said frustrated at this officer's constant distraction to his routine. Officer Smith patted him on the back as he got out of his car.

"Sure doc," he said totally disinterested. He said this every time he turned up.

It had been six months without any leads and the case was now in the pending tray. The doc had done well to get her false medical notes; they'd even stand up to a pretty close inspection if ever needed. But even this crazed physician knew he needed Smith to just keep pointing the investigation the wrong way from time to time.

Smith felt his breathing becoming a little heavier. She'd probably be all gimped up as normal. Maybe he'd find her in the middle of a dirty experiment like deep anal fisting or just bound in the fucking box tit tubes sucking away like last time. Any how it never failed to send him over the edge watching his cock slide in and out of that perfect ass as he took her bent double in some outrageous position. He smiled to himself noting that she was still a bit of a fighter even after all these long months.

The doc watched him disappear inside the building. He paused for a moment then straightened his white coat. He heard the familiar voice; muffled, begging then cursing. It was below him coming from the concrete. Apart from protection from the law the doc had something else just as important to thank Smith for. He'd never let him have that mask back and now, well it could scream all it wanted at him but it would never control him again. Well how could it? Imprisoned in the trunk of Jenny's crushed car buried deep under the new thick concrete car park.

12