Dr. Snip Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

There was a vacancy in the house of Lords, as Charles Clarence, High Commissioner of India had recently died in an accident involving an Elephant.

This was a very lucrative Office, and would make Steve a rich and powerful man.

More importantly as far as Gloria was concerned, it would make him a very eligible husband for a Lady of the Realm.

In answer to her question as to when Steve would be seeing her again, Richard explained that Steve must be very tired and needed a rest.

'Beds are also for sleeping in Glory, my sexy little minx,' he said kissing her lovingly.

Angel was standing to one side listening, she had been furious to hear that the King's party had been so exciting.

She was going to jump back to see Steve, and congratulate him in her own special way.

However she realised that the poor man probably did need some sleep, and decided to wait until later.

Stephen slept while Phased, he realised that some might call him paranoid but he reasoned that even paranoid people could have enemies.

He hated having to sleep; he was so vulnerable when he was sleeping.

He could have killed his twin just now while he slept.

He would suggest that his twin used the Phase shield when he next slept.

Stephen was very lonely; he had no friends at all and was really hoping that his twin would like him.

It was a shame he had never hit it off with Agent Black, she had been very beautiful but a bit cold towards him.

She had made it quite clear, that she didn't agree with the World Brain's decision to allow him to keep his QT.

Stephen had an idea; he wanted to impress his twin and had thought of another way to discourage perverts.

He would go to Bangkok, and kill everyone he found frequenting the illegal sex brothels of that city.

He didn't want to wake his twin, so quietly went down to the kitchen and made breakfast.

Bacon Eggs and Toast, washed down with a lovely cup of coffee.

Feeling refreshed he dressed to kill, and jumped to the red light district of Bangkok.

The Bangkok police were soon in chaos; there were reports of tourists being massacred all over the red light district.

A maniac with a sword; was slaughtering them.

There were insane reports about his sword burning through steel doors as well as people.

He had identified himself as Dr. Snip the Vigilante from England.

He had stated that he was going to kill every pervert he could find in the city.

Stephen had issues with these people.

Stephen was having so much fun; he would slam into a brothel and kill all those customers who were with young girls.

He also killed all those he caught with boys, regardless of their ages.

Stephen had issues with Sodomites, and killed every one of them he came across.

He had Phased early on, when one of the pimps had tried to knife him. Needless to say there was only a pile of bloody meat where the pimp once stood.

Stephen had issues with knifemen.

Steve woke up feeling ravenous, he was sure he could smell Bacon. Wandering down to the kitchen he looked in amazement at the debris of a large breakfast.

It must have been Angel, he thought to himself.

The cheeky cow could have cleared up after cooking this lot.

Steve was a very tidy bachelor and washed up the dishes, before making himself his own breakfast of bacon and eggs with lots of toast washed down with a big mug of tea.

He felt a lot better for his sleep, he would never have thought that it was good to go to bed alone.

He had almost forgotten what it was like to go to bed, and just sleep.

He loved Alison, Angel and Gloria, but they didn't seem to need sleep.

He looked at the newspapers that he had delivered every morning, and blinked in confusion when he read about the latest outrages committed by Dr. Snip.

Steve got most of his news from his computer, but it was still nice to read a newspaper whilst enjoying breakfast.

The paper was telling him that he had been murdering people in prisons all over Britain.

The total so far was over eighty killed, the Home Secretary had made a statement in the House of Commons.

It condemned his actions as barbaric, and put a reward on the head of Dr. Snip.

'What the fuck is going on here?' he said to himself.

'Merlin old friend, can I talk to you please?'

The figure of Merlin appeared sitting across the table from Steve.

'Hello Steve, how can I help you?' it said calmly.

'I think I've crossed myself temporally old friend,' said Steve showing Merlin the newspaper.

Through Steve's implant Merlin was aware of the story.

'This could be bad old friend,' said the AI ' I thought you were aware of the risks of losing track of biological time.'

'I am Merlin; I can't believe I would go back in time and do something like this. I had thought about doing this sort of thing in the early days but there are so many crimes to prevent that I simply didn't have the time to execute those that had already been locked away.'

'The problem now,' said Merlin, 'is that if this was indeed you then you will have to do these things, because you have just read about them in your newspaper. If you don't do them, then you will be changing your then own past which is of course this present.'

'Please stop Merlin; my head is aching just trying to make sense of this. I know about paradoxes, and I have always tried to avoid causing one.'

Suddenly the 26th Century seemed appealing and Steve washed and dressed and jumped uptime to talk with Angel.

Angel wasn't there; she had jumped downtime to tell Alison the news about Steve's elevation to the Peerage.

Steve decided to visit Gloria, and jumped to her Manor house in the country.

No sooner had he materialised, than she jumped on him from behind wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing his ears.

'Gloria,' he said laughing at her antics, ' put me down please, I need to talk seriously to someone who knows about temporal matters.'

In reply Gloria nipped his ear with her perfect teeth.

'Ouch you little fucker, that hurt' he said swinging her round his hips so she was facing him.

He groaned as his erection manifested itself.

'Oh you sneaky little fuck bag you've drugged me again' he gasped as she smiled wickedly into his eyes.

'Less talk more Fuck' she growled at him kissing him on his mouth.

As he had surmised Gloria had indeed drugged him.

In fairness to her she couldn't help it, as her body had been enhanced for two purposes.

Sex and Procreation.

Apart from her fantastically sexy body and face, she had retractable injectors in her nails that could deliver various drugs.

Most of these drugs were aphrodisiacs, designed to enflame her sex partners.

Also her bodily fluids were aphrodisiacs, so she only had to kiss or lick someone to turn on their sexual motors.

If that wasn't enough, she could also by singing or simply humming a tune, produce a range of sub harmonics that affected the sexual areas of the brain.

'I've told you before you oversexed pixie; you don't have to drug me to make me want you. I think about you a lot and I know I shouldn't, but if you keep using drugs on me then I won't know if I really love you or whether it is just the drugs talking,' he told her seriously.

Gloria dropped her eyes from his and pouted, ' I'm sorry Steve my love but I really can't help it you know. However if you really want to talk seriously then allow me to do this.'

She ran one of her fingernails down his arm and he gasped as if a bucket of freezing cold water had been thrown over him.

Instantly all traces of the aphrodisiacs were neutralised, by the antidote in that particular nail.

'Fuck me Gloria,' he gasped his heart racing from the new drug.

'Make up your mind Steve, do you want me to fuck you or not?' said Gloria stamping her foot on the ground in annoyance.

'Sorry my love, just a figure of speech not an invitation,' he apologised kissing her on her cheek.

'Before you ask me your serious question Steve, I really must tell you my serious news,' she said looking up at him towering over her.

'Fair enough Queen of my heart,' he said looking into her beautiful green eyes.

'I'm pregnant,' she announced with a smile.

'Wow, congratulations, Angel said you were a fertile little sexpot, have you told Richard yet?' said Steve happy for her.

'Not yet, I was waiting until I had told the father,' she replied.

Steve was confused, ' But Richard must be the father, you haven't fucked anybody else.....'

Steve stopped talking, as he remembered who else had fucked this fertile little Handmaiden.

'Oh My God, if it isn't the King's child are you saying it is mine?' he whispered feeling as if he had been punched in the belly.

'Yes Lord Steven Steele of India; you now have an heir,' she said proudly beaming up at his stunned face.

Steve's legs had gone weak, and he had to sit down on the nearest chair.

'I don't know what to say Gloria my love, this news is overwhelming,' he said hugging her to him.

Stephen jumped back to the kitchen a very tired man.

It was times like this that he wished that he used a machine gun to kill his targets, instead of a fucking sword.

His arms ached from slashing and thrusting, and he was soaked with sweat.

Without bothering to turn on the lights, he stripped off his clothes and staggered into the shower.

He stood under the hot water in the dark with his eyes closed, relaxing as the water washed away his tensions.

'Got you at last' whispered a sultry voice, as a pair of naked arms encircled his body and grasped his limp member.

Stephen stiffened in more than one way, he had no idea who this woman was but his sex-starved cock didn't care.

He groaned in frustrated lust, as his erection grew under the attentions of her fingers.

'Turn around my hairy gorilla I want to make sure you are ready for me,' said Angel kneeling down in the shower and taking him into her mouth.

Even in the darkness, Stephen could use his hands to feel her smooth firm body as she sucked him.

This woman reminded him of Agent Black, the Ice Queen from the BTO. Could she have feelings for his twin in this dimension, and if so why hadn't they hit it off in his.

Her mouth had achieved its mission, and he was more than ready for her.

She led him into the bedroom, her enhanced eyes seeing like a cat in the dim light.

'As a special treat I will let you fuck me doggy style Steve' she murmured, kneeling on the bed with her naked bottom to him.

Stephen thought he had died and gone to heaven.

It was Agent Black, and even in the dim light of his bedroom he could see that she was beautiful.

He hadn't had any sex for years; he had just been too busy.

First as a policeman and then as a Vigilante, he didn't get the chance to meet eligible women very often.

She was wriggling her bottom in sexual invitation, and his cock plunged into her without any conscious decision on his brain's part.

She gasped as he pounded into her, gripping her hips tightly and slamming himself deep inside her wet cunt.

Angel smiled to herself, when she heard him growl as he orgasmed deep inside her.

He collapsed on top of her as his legs gave way, and she relished the feel of his heart pounding against her back.

'Mmmmmmm that was nice darling, quicker than normal but very nice indeed,' she purred feeling him still inside her.

'It makes a change not to have to share you with Alison and mother,' she remarked.

Even in his post orgasmic haze Stephen couldn't believe what he was hearing.

His twin wasn't just fucking Agent Black, but also her mother and some other woman called Alison.

Wait a fucking minute; Dr. Fairweather of the Orphanage had a first name of Alison.

Could it be that his twin was fucking Dr. Fairweather as well.

Stephen was impressed, and not a little jealous of his dimensional twin.

In any case he had better not push his luck with Agent Black.

He withdrew, and kissing her beautiful mouth muttered that he had to go to the loo.

'Don't be long, my motor is still running and although I don't have the specialised tools that Gloria has, I am sure I can get you ready for another round,' she said as he walked out of the room.

Who the fuck was Gloria?

Was she yet another woman, in his twin's life?

No wonder he wasn't getting any sex, his twin was getting his share, thought Stephen as he hurriedly dressed.

He hated to leave such a beautiful woman, but knew that when she saw his scar she would know something wasn't right about the situation.

With a regretful sigh he jumped to a Burger van he knew about that was set up in a layby on the M1, and ordered a Burger and a tea.

'Hello,' said the van's owner, he commented about the hilt of Excalibur sticking out of the collar of Stephen's greatcoat.

Stephen just said that he was on his way home from a Kendo class.

They chatted for a while then the man looked up as a loud grumbling roar announced the arrival of three Motorbikes into the layby.

'What have we got here then lads,' sneered a rough drunken voice from behind Stephen.

'Looks like a refugee from "Blade" what with that pansy sword an all' answered another squeakier voice.

'I could show him a bigger weapon than that' said a third.

Stephen turned to face the trio of would-be bikers, they were a scruffy bunch and the leader was determined to intimidate this faggot in his black coat.

Stephen was tired of cutting people in two; he needed a change of pace.

He smiled a friendly smile at the leader of the group, and taking a step towards him smashed him full in the face with his fist.

The thug flew backwards from the force of Stephen's blow, his nose was smashed and filling his head with screaming pain.

The two other bikers were shocked; this wasn't how it went.

They would terrorise the mark, and they would often offer them money to go away.

The squeaky one made the mistake of drawing out his knife.

Stephen had issues with knifemen, and drew his own version of a knife. Squeaky's knife was 8 inches of deadly steel.

Stephen's was 4ft of star metal that flashed down onto the knifeman's wrist and severed it neatly.

His body automatically set itself for the follow up slash that would decapitate the thug.

With a great effort of control he refrained from taking the man's head and instead sheathed Excalibur, allowing the injured man to live.

The third man looked and ran leaving his friends behind.

'Do you have a cellphone?' Stephen asked the Burger man.

'Please ring for an Ambulance.'

Steve walked around the Burger van, and vanished.

Stephen had actually done Steve a favour, when questioned the Burger van owner could only remember the long scar that ran down one side of the swordsman's face.

'It must have been Dr. Snip' deduced the investigating officer.

'Big man, black coat, big sword, at last we have someone who has seen his face and lived.

Those bikers must have caught him in a good mood, or he would have killed them.

He should be easy to find now that we know about his scar.'

Steve was shocked to learn that he was going to be a father; Gloria was sitting on his lap and smiling at him proudly.

'Will Richard mind that you are pregnant by another man?' asked Steve concernedly.

'Of course not silly boy, I have already given him three sons,' she replied.

Steve was a happy man, he was only sorry that Gloria had become pregnant before Alison.

He vowed to spend a lot more time with Alison, until she too became pregnant.

Angel finally got tired of waiting for Steve to return to the bedroom and went to look for him.

When she realised he had left the house she was more puzzled than angry.

Angel knew it must have been important for him to pass up sex with her.

She got dressed and jumped uptime to visit with her mother.

Steve looked up with a smile as Angel walked into Gloria's living room.

'Hello Angel, guess what?' he asked smiling at her.

Angel glowered at him in annoyance, ' Guess what? Do you mean I'm to guess why you just left me with my naked arse in the air?'

'Sorry Angel, you've lost me there, I haven't seen you since before the King was kidnapped,' replied Steve.

'As if that makes any difference, you have just fucked me not an hour ago and then left me to come here,' she growled.

'I came uptime to see you Angel, I think I may have crossed myself temporally. The papers are full of me killing prisoners and I swear to you that I haven't,' he said. ' Or at least I haven't done that yet.'

Angel was a very experienced Time traveller and realised that Steve could be in big trouble if he had got his own timeline in a muddle.

'I'll go and make some coffee while we think this through' she said walking towards the kitchen.

'Coffee, why on earth would you be making coffee?' Steve asked her.

'I thought you had started drinking it at last, your kitchen smells of it as did your mouth when you kissed me,' Angel replied.

'But I hate coffee, I never would drink it,' he stated emphatically.

'I hate to sound stupid, but are you sure it was me with you?'

'Well if it wasn't you it was your twin brother, even in the dark I know your body Steve,' she replied huffily.

'Did you see my face?' he persisted.

'No I didn't see your face it was too dark. but I know your cock when it is fucking me,' she said getting annoyed.

'Why didn't I think of this earlier,' Steve said hitting himself on his head. 'I'll ask Merlin, he will have a record of QT jumps and can tell me if I have been to any prisons lately.'

'Sorry Steve but that will only work up to the present time, if you have jumped back to these prisons from the future then Merlin cannot know about that jump as it hasn't happened yet,' explained Angel.

'I'll ask anyway.' Said Steve stubbornly.

'Merlin old friend are you free?'

'I'm free Steve old friend how can I help you?'

Steve explained the situation as far as he understood it to the AI.

Angel also told her story and they waited for the World Brains reply.

'As you know Steve, I can detect any QT activity. I have deduced that there is another Time traveller with a QT that was not manufactured in this timeline. The only explanation is that this time traveller is from another dimension. Angel's remark about your twin may be perfectly accurate. I warned you about dimensional jumping and you took note of my warning. It may be that this other Steve ignored his version of me, and jumped through the Dimensional wall.'

'That would explain how I could be in two places at once,' said Steve thoughtfully.

Angel blushed, as she realised that she had been fucked by a stranger, albeit one who was identical to her lover.

'Well whoever he was he has made himself at home in your house,' said Angel. ' He was having a shower when I met him.'

'It must have been him who made that breakfast, and he obviously likes coffee,' commented Steve.

'Well the sooner you meet him the better,' said Angel.

'I'll be sure to give him your love darling,' teased Steve smiling at her red face.

'As we seem to keep missing each other I will simply leave a note on the kitchen table. I will suggest that we meet at Angel's ledge at a particular time. That way I won't have to wait very long at all before meeting myself.'

One of the many advantages of having a time machine is that you can arrange such meetings.

Even if it took the dimensional Twin a week before he read the note, he would still arrive at the same time as Steve on the ledge.

Assuming of course that he wanted to meet him.

Stephen did want to meet his twin, but he found that he was very nervous about it.

He had found the note, and decided to wash and shave before this historic meeting.

He also had to clean some of the biker's blood off his coat.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers