Dr. Snip Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

As he stepped back in surprise, he saw her grin her wicked grin.

With a sensual shrug of her shoulders, her dress slithered to the ground leaving her naked in front of him.

Steve warily stepped back another pace, respectful of her ability to seduce him at her whim.

Strangely enough she simply smiled at him, and began to dance on the grass.

Gloria was well over one hundred years old, and had a body like a pocket Venus.

She was a tiny version of every man's dream woman.

Beautiful heart shaped face with brilliant green eyes, and breasts that defied gravity despite being large and well shaped.

Despite himself, the sight of her naked body undulating sensuously in front of him provoked the male reaction instantly.

He knew that she knew about it, by the wicked smile that lit up her perfect face.

With a growl of pure lust he threw himself at her, intending to spank her into submission.

His breath slammed out of him as his body hit the grass heavily, having passed through the image of a naked Gloria without any resistance.

'What the fuck?' he gasped when he got his breath back.

He rolled over onto his back and looked up at a naked Gloria, who was looking down at him giggling like a set of fairy bells.

Even her giggles were beautiful and designed to interest men.

'Fuck you Gloria, I thought you had jumped in via QT' he protested, embarrassed at being fooled so completely by this sexy little minx.

'I wish you could darling boy, but I thought you realised this was just a holographic projection,' she replied her green eyes sparkling in mirth.

'Anyway where on earth could I hide a QT device?' she asked lifting her arms up and emphasising her complete nakedness.

'OK clever titties, you win, I was an idiot for thinking that.

You do have a stunning effect on my thought processes even when you are miles away. Where are you anyway?' he asked.

'I'm still in London sorting out a few last minute snags, I'm calling from a public Holomitter,' she explained patiently.

'What do you mean a public Holomitter? you are stark fucking naked. Where exactly are you?' he demanded.

The image of Gloria leaned to one side, and widened the focus of the Holobeam.

He could now see that she was in a glass sided public booth, in a busy street in London.

People were walking by a few feet away from her, and ignoring the fact that a beautiful naked woman was using the booth.

'For fuck's sake Gloria don't you have any shame at all, there are people looking at you stark fucking naked,' he shouted at her in outrage.

Gloria was genuinely puzzled by his reaction, as a 26th century woman she thought no more about taking her clothes of in public, than she would eating in a public restaurant.

No one was paying her any great attention as they walked by.

It would have been a very different story if she had been singing as she danced for him.

The enhancements to her vocal chords would have sent the passers-by into a mating frenzy, and she would soon be surrounded by rampant males wanting to fuck her.

Still she was getting used to his 20th century moral strictures, and to calm him down she began to get dressed again.

His sense of outrage lessened, as her charms were once again decently covered.

He had a wicked thought, and communed with Merlin secretly.

'I bet you can't touch your toes Gloria darling,' he taunted her cheekily.

'Of course I can you cheeky young fucker' she retorted, stung by his insinuation that she was too old to do something as simple as that.

He waited until she was bent right over before jumping directly behind her and smacking her naked bottom as hard as he could.

Her scream of shock and pain, certainly brought her to the attention of the passers-by this time.

Steve had slapped her so hard, that a big red handprint appeared on her bottom.

The shock of it had brought tears to her eyes and she grabbed her burning bottom with both hands, instinctively using her nail injectors to inject herself with an analgesic to dull the smarting pain.

'OOOWWWW that hurt you fuck pig,' she howled her lower lip quivering in pain.

Steve was mortified; he had only meant to startle her.

He would never hurt her, the mother of his unborn child, in a million years.

Steve gathered her into his arms kissing her and muttering apologises into her ear.

'I'm so sorry darling girl, I only meant to make you jump,' he explained hugging her tightly.

'Are you really sorry?' she sobbed.

'Yes I swear I am, I will do anything you ask to make it up to you,' he swore.

Gloria turned her back on him and pulling her short skirt up around her waist to expose her naked bottom.

'Kneel down and kiss it better,' she demanded pouting prettily.

A man of his word, Steve humbly knelt down behind her and aware that he was being observed by the passing public; kissed the red hand mark on her perfect derrière.

'Mmmmmmm that's lovely Steve darling, now you can take me somewhere interesting,' she said grinding her bottom into his face.

Steve was only too anxious to escape from public view and jumped them both to somewhere he thought would interest the Queen of Sex.

STEPHEN V STEFAN

Stephen had jumped back to Steve's house.

He carefully timed his arrival and co-ordinates to ensure he was in a good position to observe the Storm trooper leaving the house and heading out into the country.

Stephen had a score to settle with this monster, and he loved settling scores.

Stephen recalled how fast the thing had reacted the first time he had tried to sneak up on it.

This time he was going to jump in within striking distance, and decapitate it without warning.

He waited until it was walking in a clear area suitable for sword swinging, and taking a deep breath jumped.

This time nothing could go wrong.

Stefan was enjoying his walk in this soft harmless land; he was relishing the feel of the warm breeze brushing his face.

Normally this couldn't happen due to his visor being deployed, but he had decided to raise it for a short while as a treat for his nose.

The smells of the countryside were intriguing, and he breathed them in deeply.

In his world this would have meant death from airborne spores infiltrating and growing in his lungs.

In his world everything was trying to kill him 24/7 and humans had evolved into super reactive killing machines simply to survive.

His armoured suit was his first line of defence; it monitored his surroundings and could react to any attack without his conscious input. His suits spines would deploy automatically, against anything attacking him from behind.

His powerful handguns were attached to the suit by memory cables.

They could whip his twin guns out of their holsters and into his armoured hands faster than any historical gunslinger of the old west.

This would be done, again without conscious thought, at the first sign of attack detected by his suits sensors.

Thus it was that when a man swinging a sword appeared from mid air directly in front of Stefan, he found his hands full of gun butts.

His finger was squeezing the triggers, all without conscious thought on his part.

The auto targeting sights of the guns regarded the incoming blade as the main and immediate threat, and both guns heavy calibre bullets impacted on Excalibur's blade.

The kinetic energy of the heavy bullets, wrenched the sword from Stephens's hands, and flung it into the bushes behind him.

Stephen had placed his faith in the element of surprise, and had put all the power of his shoulders into the decapitating swing.

The impact of the bullets not only sent the sword flying into the dense bushes, but also wrenched his shoulder muscles badly, causing him to cry out in shock and pain as he was disarmed.

He barely had time to phase, before the twin handguns were slamming bullets into him.

Seeing that conventional rounds weren't cutting it, Stefan instructed the guns to change to explosive rounds.

The powerful explosive rounds continued blasting Stephen backwards, until he accepted the unsavoury fact that he had been beaten again.

Swearing in pain and humiliation, he jumped out to lick his wounds and think about what he had done wrong.

Stefan's heart was racing, adrenalin was pouring through his body and he was in full killing mode as his mind tried to catch up on what his body had just done.

Who the fuck was this bastard, what was his fucking problem with Stefan?

This was twice he had tried to kill him, and the only reason Stefan could think of was that he had trespassed into the man's house.

Perhaps in this world trespass was a capital offence, but from now on he would be on full alert.

With a depressing hiss his visor lowered over his grim face, and his wary eyes began their instinctive watching patterns, as he continued along the dusty path into the wilderness.

His guns were nestled back into their holsters, their barrels cooling; waiting patiently as only machines can wait for their next call.

The bullet indicators on Stefan's heads up display were becoming a worry to him, and he decided to try to find a gun shop on this world to replenish his ammunition.

He headed towards the nearest town and planned to wait until nightfall before breaking into a gun shop and seeing what he could scavenge.

On Angel's advice regarding Bio/Liner time, Steve and Stephen had set their QT devices to Bio time.

This meant that although he could have arrived back at Gloria's house 10 seconds after he had left , Stephen now returned to the house the same number of hours after he had left it.

This saved untold complications in their ordinary lives.

However this meant that Steve and Gloria were not there, and Angel; who was by herself in the house greeted a wounded and troubled Stephen.

Angel sprang to her feet as Stephen staggered in holding his damaged shoulder tightly to his body.

'Whoa there partner, what the fuck happened to you?' she exclaimed seeing his pained face.

'Storm trooper, it kicked my arse again, the fucking thing is lightning fast and extremely deadly,' Stephen admitted groaning as his shoulder set waves of pain stabbing through him.

'Tell me about it, I barely escaped with my life when it attacked me,' she replied with sympathy.

'This de-briefing can wait until we fix the damage,' she said practically.

Without warning she jumped them both to her personal doctor to repair Stephen's shoulder.

Stefan was reconnoitring the local gun shop, darkness had fallen and the shop was closed and locked for the night.

He had easily defeated the primitive alarm system, and his servo-powered gauntlets had snapped the lock on the steel door easily.

He was now inside the shop, and searching through its inventory for weapons and ammunition.

Human's on Stefan's world, had by necessity become very good at weapons manufacturing.

His guns were a marvel of engineering; the barrels could expand or contract to fit a range of projectiles.

On his world they had learned to make their weapons versatile, lack of defence was certain death.

If it came to the time when there was no ammunition for the guns, then blades would snap out of the butts and they would become knives.

Loading his pouches with .50 calibre rounds that the shop had bought in for a customer with an elephant gun, and various other explosive items, he felt a bit more secure.

Stefan had never come across the sort of force field shield that his enemy utilised.

It was impervious to his most devastating attack, and he was understandably concerned that he might lose the next encounter.

Thinking of weapons reminded him that the attacker was trying to decapitate him with a fucking great sword.

A sword may come in very handy in this world.

He decided to retrieve it from the bushes next to the enemy's house.

The dark made no difference to Stefan; his helmet's goggles enabled him to see in various frequencies.

He easily made his way back to the house, and after a short search found the sword that his bullets had flung into the undergrowth.

Stefan knew the power of his guns, and was really surprised that the sword showed no damage at all.

Giving it a few experimental swings he was impressed at how easily it sheared through the undergrowth.

Its edge was razor sharp, and he realised how lucky he had been to disarm his attacker.

Stefan slid the blade under his belt and adjusted it so it hung comfortably.

He also decided to stay in the house, and prepare a few surprises for the owner when he attacked again.

Necessity was the mother of invention on his world, and Stefan was very inventive indeed.

He was a master of the booby trap, and had thought of and set up most of his home bunkers defences.

When his attacker returned to his home he would not find it welcoming any more.

STEVE

What Steve was discovering was that Gloria was very welcoming indeed.

They were lying on a sandy beach back in the 16th Century, and Gloria was bouncing wildly on top of him.

Her large firm naked breasts gyrating with her passionate movements.

'Oh my God Steve darling I'm coming again' she squealed in delight, as her hot juices flooded over his groin and soaked into the golden sand.

Steve was content to simply lie there, and thoroughly enjoy his petite lover.

This was the third orgasm she had experienced, and each one made her squeal louder than the previous one.

Gloria was overjoyed to be taken on a time trip to the land of Pirates and buried treasure.

She had offered to make love to Steve in thanks, her sore bottom instantly forgotten in her excitement at the novelty.

Steve had researched this time period and place previously, and was planning on bringing Alison here for a short break.

Such was his remorse for hurting this little gem of a woman; that he decided to give her this experience instead.

He would think of something else for Alison later.

This treat wasn't the deserted island or the golden beaches; it was all about buried treasure.

This was the island where the notorious Captain Slaughter stored his stolen gold and jewels until he needed them.

There were no banks that a pirate could stash his gold in.

His only choice was to hide it somewhere secluded, and come back for it later.

Slaughter had chosen this island carefully; it was off the shipping lanes and deserted.

Steve stole a surreptitious glance at his watch, as Gloria was happily fucking him.

Unfortunately for him she saw this and took his inattention to her lovemaking as an affront.

With a wicked grin, she started to sing a merry pirate tune.

' Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum, drink and the devil have done for the rest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.'

The words of her song; were immaterial to the effect it had on Steve's libido.

He was swept away by a wave of sheer lust; that caused him to roll on top of Gloria and fuck her like a demented rabbit.

She growled in pleasure and wrapped her naked legs around his waist, to encourage his deep thrusts into her tiny body.

Suddenly Steve orgasmed with a mighty roar; and exploded inside her womb.

She held him tightly to her sweating body as he jerked and quivered on top of her.

'That's better Steve darling, I got your attention that time didn't I?' she murmured in his ear as he gasped for breath on top of her.

'That wasn't fair you little fuck fairy, I wasn't losing interest in your lovemaking, I was checking the time to ensure that we didn't miss the event that I brought you here to see,' he explained breathlessly.

He was well aware that he had just been turned into her sex slave during the last few minutes.

Gloria had sung to him, and pushed all coherent thoughts other than sheer procreation from his mind.

It wasn't the words that caused this effect; it was the sub harmonics generated by her enhanced vocal chords.

They went via his ears to the part of his brain that was totally concerned with sex.

She could have injected him with an aphrodisiac from one of her nail injectors, but he had expressly asked her not to do this.

However as the Queen of Sex, she had many ways to boost the performance of her lovers and had chosen this one.

'What is it that we are waiting for?' she asked curiously kissing his face lovingly.

'Pirates and treasure me hearty, Shiver me timbers' replied Steve in his version of a pirate accent.

He explained to his satisfied lover that they were going to witness the burying of treasure very soon.

He was going to jump them to a nearby hill, and watch as Slaughter and his men buried their treasure.

Gloria was really excited at this coming event, and jumped off his now limp member and quickly got dressed.

Steve also dressed and with another look at his watch, jumped them to a nearby knoll overlooking the beach but sheltered by bushes.

Black and deadly, a sinister ship rounded the island and moored in deep water a few hundred yards from the beach.

Through 26th Century optics Gloria could make out the name "Black Widow " painted on her bow.

She looked a very trim ship and had 10 cannon, 5 on each side.

She was too lightly armed to take on a British Man of War, but could easily batter an unarmed trading ship into surrender.

Slaughter always ran away from any ship that was armed.

Steve had thoughtfully brought a picnic, and they munched on cold sandwiches as they watched the scene unfold.

Captain Slaughter was a vicious pirate; no Capt. Sparrow was he. Slaughter always chose the easiest targets and after stripping his victim's ships of all he could use, he sank it, often with any survivors of his attack still on board.

Pretty women were sometimes spared for a while, until his crew had raped them into uselessness.

However he found it easier to simply kill everyone on board, men women and children, it didn't matter to him at all.

His last victim had been a lightly armed trading ship carrying spices to Jamaica.

His cannon had soon pounded it into submission.

In order to clear some space in his hold, he decided to stop off at his island and transfer his gold to his hiding place.

Steve was looking forward to witnessing this event, as Slaughter and his crew had mysteriously disappeared shortly after this time.

They watched as a longboat was rowed towards the shore.

Steve was surprised to see that there was only one pirate on board the boat, the rest of the crew seemed from this distance to be small men.

He thought at first they were pygmies as they were naked, and burned brown by the sun.

Only when they jumped out of the boat onto the shore to run the longboat onto the sandy beach, did he realise that they were all children.

Slaughter had learned early on in his career that he couldn't trust his crew with the whereabouts of his treasure.

Consequently he always used his captives to do the actual hiding of the treasure.

Captives came in handy for sex and hard physical work, which was why he kept a few around.

His crew had learned the hard way not to argue with him over this.

One of his newer recruits had the termidity to demand to go with him to help keep the children in order.

Slaughter had called the man forward, and without any warning had shoved his sword through the man's guts.

As the fatally wounded man trashed about on the deck in his own blood, he made so much noise that he had him thrown overboard.

The reason Slaughter had brought children with him was that after they had done the heavy work, they were easy to kill.

Steve had a sense of foreboding, as he watched the kids staggering from the beach to the small cave in the side of the very knoll where he was hiding.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers