Dr. Snip Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

As he had surmised the intruder was indeed a member of the King's entourage and he soon recovered and staggered off.

The King called the girls to him and with a girl sitting on each of their laps, the rest of the afternoon was pleasantly spent drinking and chatting while the girls pleasured the two men.

Seeing that Richard was supremely unconcerned about having a girl suck his cock whilst chatting to him, Stefan also relaxed and enjoyed their ministrations.

'I must admit you startled me there Stefan, I had thought that I would see some hand to hand fighting. What else can that marvellous suit do?' Richard asked.

The pleasant company and the unaccustomed alcahol had put Stefan in an expansive mood.

He decided to give the King and the girls, a demonstration of what a 30th Century warrior with a symbiotic suit could do.

Patting his girl on her sexy little bottom he stood up and moved still naked onto a clear space of floor.

Concentrating again he connected to the suit, and with a smile to the girls he suddenly performed a back flip and stood on his hands.

Yards away Stefan's armoured suit had followed every movement precisely and was now also standing on its hands, it's inbuilt gyroscopes holding it steady.

Stefan then performed a simple set of exercises pretending to fight an imaginary foe, as he leapt and spun gracefully across the floor.

His suit followed, mirroring every move perfectly.

To demonstrate that he often didn't need to use his guns against the less dangerous of his world's predators, he flexed his muscles in a certain way and from out of the suits forearms sprang razor sharp blades.

The spines at the back of the suit also sprang up and out, giving it the look of a ferocious porcupine.

Nothing living could touch it now, without being skewered on the deadly blades.

To finish off the demonstration, both Stefan and the suit bowed to the King.

Richard sent the girls off, and he and Stefan continued their chat about their two worlds and there differences.

Meanwhile back at Gloria's home, Steve had decided that a lot of his problems could be solved if he went back to doing what he did best.

He was flicking through the records of the 20th Century looking for children to save.

He came across a case where a young girl had been beaten to death; by her drug addicted mother, and her waster of a boyfriend.

The papers were screaming about the failures of the local Social Services in not protecting the child.

Ever since he had executed the addicted mother of a baby, Steve had developed a deadly rage against mothers who abused and killed their own children.

He was a wanted criminal back in his own time, for ramming his sword through such a mother's chest.

He had rescued her baby, and handed it over to the care of the nearest hospital.

Since then he had kept an eye on the child and had set up a trust fund for it.

He could afford to do this by using monies he had confiscated from organised crime.

This particular case was depressingly familiar, the young girl was found dead in the mother's flat.

Alarmed neighbours had heard screams of pain coming from the flat late at night.

When the police went inside the mother and boyfriend were unconscious in a heroin dream.

The girl was found on the bare floor of her room battered to death.

The girl's blood was all over the boyfriend, and shockingly also on the mother.

The evidence proved that she had held the girl, whilst the man beat her to death.

The jury had judged that the man was not responsible for his actions as he had been high on heroin at the time.

He was sent to a rehabilitation centre for a number of years.

The mother was given a suspended sentence as it was thought that she had suffered by losing her only daughter.

A year later she died of an overdose.

The bubbling rage that was always just beneath the surface of Steve's mind, turned from white heat to a deadly cold.

Dr. Snip stood up from the computer, and checking the spatial and temporal co-ordinates jumped back in time to do what he did best.

At the start of his crusade to rescue children, Dr. Snip had been content to castrate the perpetrators of such crimes and leave their eventual punishment to the police.

However since he had been implicated in the slaughter of a group of Porn Movie makers and a drug addicted mother, he had decided to simply cleanse the world of these monsters.

Unfortunately by killing these monsters, Snip had become a type of monster himself.

Steve was a kind and compassionate man, capable of love and affection and this love and affection was returned to him by his lady loves.

Dr. Snip on the other hand was a cold calculating killer; he had no mercy for those who preyed on the young.

He often killed them in such a horrific way; that hardened police coroners had been known to throw up their lunches.

In one incident he had split a kidnapper down the middle from head to crotch; the mess was indescribable.

Snip did this to send a message to such criminals, that such a fate waited any and all who incurred his wrath.

This was where his razor sharp sword Excalibur came into it's own.

A gun was too tidy, and anyway Snip liked to be up close to the filth that he executed.

He arrived in the street concerned and walked along it looking for the particular flat.

It was a dilapidated building with the windows boarded up, and weeds growing on the path.

His computer had given him the floor plan, and indicated the room where the girl was found.

He jumped straight into the room, and saw the young girl huddled under the bed shivering from cold and fear.

Raised voices were coming from the next room, where the mother and boyfriend were arguing about something in a heroin-fuelled rage.

The girl's name was Sandy, and her body showed numerous bruises and cuts already.

Snip didn't want to try and pull her out from under the bed, nor did he want her to witness what he was going to do to her mother.

He decided to jump the girl and the bed to his orphanage, and hand her over to Alison until he had thought of a better plan.

Alison was doing her rounds when Snip, bed and Sandy arrived unannounced in the back yard of the orphanage.

It was situated in Thailand; Steve had created and funded it expressly for the purpose of looking after the children he saved.

The little girl was a bit groggy from the jump, and Alison arranged for some of her staff to care for her immediately.

She was going to hug Steve, when she realised that it wasn't him standing there.

Her heart fell, when she recognised Dr. Snip's persona radiating from the black clad figure in the yard.

'Come back here when it's over please Steve,' she begged the cold man.

Snip inclined his head briefly and jumped out.

The drugged couple had worked themselves into a frenzy of rage and hate.

Rather than admit that their situation was due entirely to their own weaknesses, they had decided that it was young Sandy's fault that they hadn't stolen enough money to get the full amount of heroin they craved. They decided to teach her another lesson, and burst into her room their eyes wild with rage.

Instead of her little daughter cowering under the bed, there was a big man in a black leather coat sitting calmly on the bare mattress waiting for them.

Snip was deciding what to do with them, he had actually considered going back in time and preventing the mother from becoming an addict in the first place.

He had already done something similar with a Brother and Sister, and it had worked out OK.

However that was when Steve had been in full control of things, and his kind nature had looked for a less violent means to solve a problem.

Snip had noted the state of Sandy's little body; it was already covered in bruises and burns.

It was this evidence of long-term cruelty; that cost the mother any small mercy that might have flickered in Snip's soul.

He could have simply killed them both here and now, but they were so far gone that they wouldn't know what the fuck was going on or why.

He wanted them to know why they were going to die.

Without warning he jumped them all to his favourite private place, the Queen's room under the Great Pyramid.

He had no concern for their well-being at all, so simply left them unconscious on the cold stone floor in the pitch darkness.

He then jumped forward one day, to ensure that they would be sober and very afraid when he explained their situation to them.

Sandy's mother was named Bell, and her latest boyfriend was known on the street as " H " for obvious reasons.

Since waking up in the pitch-blackness they had gone through the screaming for help stage.

Then the screaming at each other stage, and had arrived at the trembling with cold and fear stage.

The two hadn't heard of sensory deprivation, but they had just been subjected to an extreme form of it.

Their minds were tottering on the brink of insanity.

They were terrified, cold, hungry and thirsty, and it was time he shed some light on the subject.

Again without any warning he jumped them all outside into the desert.

"H" went into the lying whining mode, which characterised most of the heroin junkies that Steve had come across when he had been a cop.

Steve tuned out his pathetic bleating, and looked at Bell as she sat on the sand shading her eyes against the cruel glare of the burning sun.

Snip thought that they were reasonably sober and capable of understanding him.

He jumped them back into Sandy's bedroom, for the final act of this moral play.

When "H" awoke he was strapped to the frame of the bed.

If he had known about the medieval torture device called a Rack, he would have thought he was on one.

He was on his back; his wrists were tied to the headboard, and his feet to the footboard.

His body was stretched painfully.

Bell was tied to the cold radiator on the opposite side of the room, where she had a good view of "H".

Snip slapped her hard to get her attention, and pointed to a copy of a newspaper that reported the death of her daughter and how she had died.

Bell focused her eyes on this damming story, and had the grace to burst into tears when Snip read the complete article to her.

'I didn't mean to kill her,' she sobbed brokenly, not realising that Snip had saved Sandy.

'My name is Dr. Snip and I protect the young from scum like you and your boyfriend "H".

It is time that you pay for what you have done, I will start with this piece of shit you claim to love.

Watch closely, because you will be next.'

"H" was struggling wildly to try and escape, but as Snip drew his sword he froze in fear.

'Please Please don't kill me' he screamed at the expressionless face behind the sword

'Is that what Sandy cried as you beat her to death?' asked Snip coldly.

'Let's see what makes a piece of scum like you tick.'

Lifting the sword high Snip drove it down into H's stomach, and in a continuation of the move ripped him open to the crotch.

His blood and guts sprayed across the room soaking Bell, as she screamed with him in terror.

Snip had jumped out to the next room to avoid the charnel mess.

When the screaming had stopped, he went back in and saw that Bell had fainted away.

"H" was dead; the bed was a mess of blood and intestines.

A spark of Steve flickered through his mind, asking whether he should give the mother one final chance to change her ways.

He considered this seriously; Steve hated killing women.

He finally decided, after all he could always return and gut her if she didn't change.

Untying Bell from the radiator, he dragged her unconscious body over to the bed and laid her face down on the bloody ruin that had been "H".

He tied her securely, her wrists to H's wrists, her feet to his feet.

Already H's blood had soaked the front of her dress, and the smell in the room was sickening.

Snip wrote a note to Bell using H's blood, telling her that he would return in a month to check on her.

If he judged her fit he would return Sandy to her care, providing Sandy wanted this.

If she was still on drugs, Snip would gut her just like he had gutted "H".

He then left another note for the police explaining that he had rescued Sandy from "H" and that she was being cared for.

He planned on giving Bell a few hours of H's company before he rang the police.

If anything will change someone's life, waking up tied to a bloody corpse was right up there at the head of the queue.

With a last look around, he jumped back to the orphanage and Alison.

Alison sensed when he returned, but waited in her office for him to come to her.

This gave Snip time to remove his sword and coat and lock them in the wardrobe.

Dressed in shirt and jeans Steve knocked on the office door.

'Who is it?' asked Alison.

'Steve, can I come in darling?'

Alison's face broke into a beautiful smile as she realised that Snip had gone for a while, and it was her lover Steve outside.

The office door was flung open and Alison threw herself into his arms kissing him passionately.

Steve held her tightly, already imagining that her body was starting to swell with his child.

Taking him by the hand she dragged him off to meet Sandy.

She had been bathed and fed, and was now playing with two other little girls in the play area.

With the resilience of youth, she was laughing with her playmates as if her previous life had just been a bad dream.

Steve immersed himself in the love of his pregnant girl, and the happy laughter of the children.

Dr. Snip was banished to the dark recesses of his mind, where he waited patiently for the next call to arms.

Steve needed to do something positive and good, to wash away the taint of hate and rage that had been driving him during the last few hours.

He wanted to involve his pregnant lover Alison, more fully into his life and purpose.

Steve decided to put her in complete charge of his monies, and give her carte blanche as to how she spent it.

This was no small thing, as Steve's wealth was now measured in the millions of pounds.

He had first acquired wealth by winning the national lottery by using his QT to travel forward to discover the winning numbers.

Later he increased his wealth by confiscating 50 odd millions from a crime lord.

His money was now stored in a bank, and apart from running the orphanage it wasn't being used for much.

Steve needed to do more good to counteract the violence that he was dishing out more and more regularly as Dr. Snip.

Alison listened intently, as he outlined his plans concerning her managing his money.

She was a very clever woman, and had no doubts whatsoever that she could use the money to further her and Steve's goals in the world.

So many people needed help in this world, and money could certainly help a great many people lead a fuller and happier life.

'Wow Steve, you are giving me enormous power, more power than most husband's would give their wives,' she commented quietly.

Steve looked into her eyes as he considered his reply to such a weighted remark.

'That is probably because I trust you more than most husbands trust their wives,' he said smiling at the mother of his unborn child.

The other woman who was carrying his unborn child was at that moment in the process of having it removed from her womb.

This was not by any stretch of the imagination an abortion.

On the contrary this was almost routine for Gloria, the foetus was taken from her womb and carefully placed in an artificial womb at the London Medical Centre.

Gloria had done her part of the job, and now left it to the experts to complete the process of nurturing a new Briton until it was time for it to be born.

Steve knew nothing of this and Gloria wasn't sure if she should tell him. Steve was a primitive and may not agree with the established process of modern child selection and processing.

Gloria's whole life revolved around sex, it was obvious that she couldn't be herself if she had a big fat belly.

She hoped Steve would understand that she was a product of her time, just as he was a product of his.

This train of thought brought her to Stefan.

Gloria had inadvertently provoked him into fucking her, and the problem was that she had loved every second of it.

What had made it so exciting for her was the fact that it had been so unexpected.

One minute she was looking at him, and then he was naked and fucking her like an animal.

Gloria was a sexual warrior and it took at lot to cut through the sheer sameness of fucking.

She had been fucking men and women for over one hundred years, and there were only so many ways that two people could fuck.

Gloria had tried every possible variation so many times, that sex was becoming a boring routine.

That was until Steve had shown up from the past; sex with him had been exciting because it was a bit dangerous.

So to a certain extent was sex with Stephen, but Stefan was in a league of his own when it came to dangerous.

Just the memory of him thrusting deep inside her made her soaking wet, and she had to grab herself to ease the feelings in her loins.

She knew however that she wasn't to only woman who had the hots for Stefan.

Her daughter Angel was also hunting him, and Gloria didn't really want to piss off Angel if she could help it.

Still all's fair in love and war she thought to herself.

Steve was lying in bed with Alison, they had just made gentle love and she was sleeping.

Steve was trying to think of a way of breaking this see-saw of personalities that was him and Dr. Snip.

They were becoming more different as time went on and Steve wasn't happy about this.

He thought the main problem was that Snip killed people in order to save children.

Saving children was the goal, not just saving them from twisted adults but saving them wherever he could.

He decided to change tack for a while and see what he could achieve without having to kill or maim anyone.

The next day he changed the parameters of his computer search engine and studied the resulting printout with interest.

Leaving Alison to get on with her job, he kissed her and jumped out.

It was a sickening statistic but more children were killed on the roads of America, than were deliberately killed by those that Snip hunted.

Dave Pullman was sleeping in his cab, it was a massive eighteen wheeler powered by a Mack tractor.

It was his business, and his home away from home.

The sides of his Tractor-trailer were painted to represent a view of Texas.

It was a beautiful machine and even the tyres were white walled to add that extra bit of style to the work of art that was his truck.

He had set his alarm clock to wake him early, as he had to hit the interstate in time to deliver his load.

The rain pattering against the windscreen had lulled him to sleep, and he was dreaming that he was in an earthquake.

His body was being shaken about, as if the truck was moving over a bumpy road.

He opened his eyes and blearily stared at the clock, it was the middle of the night.

Although the massive power plant located just in front of the cab was cold and silent, the truck was definitely moving about.

He seemed to hear a bang, followed by a hiss like an enraged snake followed by a lurch.

Suddenly his tired brain processed these sounds and fed him a horrifying conclusion.

His tyres, his tyres were exploding.

Dave's tyres were top of the range, and were guaranteed to survive thousands of miles of wear and tear.

Jumping out of the cab he saw instantly that all the tyres along one side of his vehicle were flat.

He was stunned at the sight, this couldn't happen unless it was deliberate sabotage.

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers