Dr. Snip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The names Jake, my friends call me Dragon and I would bet the trip against an hour of your time, if it doesn't offend you.' 'It doesn't offend me at all Dragon, do you consider yourself to be a strong man?' she asked politely.

'I'm as strong as most here, and pretty good at arm wrestling.' He replied. 'Fancy a match then?' She asked. Steve was grinning like an idiot, he knew how strong she was, and he was already looking forward to the trip.

Jake looked down on the young woman, 'You want to arm wrestle me? I warn you I am the current champion, and I don't take it easy on women if they challenge me for a laugh.' 'Oh no, I wouldn't think of doing anything as physical as that,' Angel said in a little girl voice, ' I meant my champion here, pointing to Steve.'

Steve almost choked on his drink, 'Me? I haven't arm wrestled for years.' He protested. Jake looked at him calmly, 'It's up to you mate, you look strong enough to me, of course if you lose I get to play with your girl for an hour, what say you?'

Angel smiled at Steve, 'I have every faith in my man,' she said to the room. Steve was furious with her, she had made it impossible for him to decline this challenge, but he was scared that he would lose her, even for an hour.

He channelled his fury and in a quiet voice said, 'I accept the challenge on behalf of my Lady.' The patrons of the Bar immediately set up the competition table and Steve sat down facing Jake.

Bets were being taken on the result, and he couldn't help but notice that Jake as arm wrestling champion was the favourite to win. Steve was sweating as he waited for the competition to start, what was she playing at? The thought of her with Jake was unbearable; he glared across the room at her only to see her smile at him and appear to mouth the words 'I love you,' to him.

Steve was electrified, she had never said that to him, ever, his shoulders straightened and his whole attitude changed. He was the first to offer his arm on the table and he gripped Jakes hand firmly. 'Best of luck mate,' said Jake. Steve just grunted and focused all his power into his arm ready for the signal.

The bartender gave the signal by banging his stick on the counter. At the sound both men threw their weight against each others arm, attempting to force it down so their opponents knuckles touched the wood.

Steve barely noticed the pressure Jake exerted; he had focused all his desire and love for Angel into one total effort. His arm smashed Jake's down onto the table so hard that the man went flying as the table collapsed. Steve barely let go in time to save himself being pulled down with Jake.

The crowd was stunned into silence for a few seconds, and then erupted into loud cheering and whistling as they applauded the winner. Steve was amazed, he had never thought he could win against the champion, He sat stunned, until Angel came to him and kissed him passionately. 'My hero,' she whispered, 'I knew you could do it.'

She stood up and announced that the drinks were on them for the rest of the night, and the barroom became a party room. Three hours later they were all drunk, and Steve and Jake were singing a song they both didn't know. Angel and a large breasted woman called Anaconda were doing an impromptu striptease on the bar, as a consolation prize for Jake.

Steve was pleased to see that Angel kept her thong on, although it was so small that nobody noticed it anyway. They arranged to meet Jake in the morning, and staggered away to their room. Angel had just thrown her coat over herself to get from the bar to their room, so she only had to drop it on the floor to be naked for him.

Steve picked her up and ripped off her thong with his teeth, he then threw her onto the bed. 'Before I give you the rodgering you richly deserve my girl, your going to tell me what the hell you were playing at back there. Did you want Jake to shag you or what?' He yelled at her.

'There was no chance that Jake would beat you,' she assured him as she lay naked on the bed, 'you are a primitive man. You are a lot stronger than our modern men in the first place, and on top of that you are from Earth with its higher gravity.

Jake was champion here on Mars, but his muscles were used to operating in this gravity field. In reality he was weaker than you, and I knew it. That's why I bet on you to win, it was our winnings that paid for the party tonight.' Steve was mollified, 'What did you say to me before the competition, I didn't quite hear you.'

'Why lover, I said I had bet on you, why, what did you think I said?' Angel replied wickedly. 'Never mind woman, prepare to take your punishment,' he said and jumped on her willing body.

Later when their passions had eased, she cuddled up to him and asked, 'Steve, why did you yell Geronimo when you jumped on me?' Steve had discovered the ultimate weapon to use against this unstoppable killing machine; he tickled her until she screamed for mercy.

They met Jake as planned at the tractor dome, and he showed them his vehicle with a flourish. It had started out as a standard Mercedes-Ford All Terrain Vehicle, which was basically a small submarine on wheels. Each terraformer had customised his ATV to make it as individual as possible, and Jake had fitted out the interior with every comfort he could cram in, but the most striking alteration was the exterior.

Jake had a thing for Dragons, and he had the outer shell reshaped into a realistic Dragon, complete with flamethrowers at the front. It also had remote grabbing arms, and from a distance could indeed be mistaken for the legendary creature.

Steve decided that Jake or Dragon as he preferred to be called was a very nice bloke, and he could easily become friends if they stayed long enough. Dragon showed no bitterness at losing the contest, and had named Steve 'Mr. Steel', as his Martian codename.

They all piled into the ATV, and it rolled out of the dome onto the naked surface of Mars. Jake first of all took them to see where he worked, the main goal of the terraformers was to alter the Martian atmosphere, to increase the greenhouse effect and warm up the planet. To this end they were operating robotic factories that as well as producing goods required on Earth, spewed out CFC gasses as a by-product.

Ironically the very gasses that helped mess up the Earth, were vital to the terraformer's plans for Mars. Lately however, Jake had noticed that Earth seemed to be losing interest in making Mars habitable. There was a lot of work going on down near Olympus Mons. This was the famous Martian volcano, that was sixteen miles high and over three hundred miles in diameter.

It could be seen from Earth with a good telescope. Jake had heard that they were building a giant Portal on the Tharsis Plateau that surrounded the volcano, although why they would bother he couldn't say. Steve knew why, the World Government was losing interest in modern Mars; they had decided to concentrate all their efforts in getting to the Mars of six million years ago.

He asked Jake to take them to Olympus Mons for a look, it wasn't that far from the Base and they were soon there. Although Jake didn't have clearance, Angel's credentials were sufficient to get them onto the construction site. As WTO Agents the manager showed them around the site and Steve saw the Portal at the center of the complex.

It was enormous, at least five times bigger in diameter than a normal one; it had been designed to move large masses of people on railroad carriages, from this Mars to the Past Mars very quickly and efficiently.

It was operating now, and workers were walking back and forth through it as they went about their business. Steve asked Angel if they could take a look at Barsoom, the manager didn't mind, so they left Jake in a nearby workers canteen and hand in hand walked through the Portal.

It was cold, there were blue skies green forests and a river close by, but it was bloody cold. He didn't know exactly what the temperature was but it must be around freezing, it was as well that they wore warm furs. Their breath formed clouds as they spoke to each other.

Angel stopped one of the workers and asked him what season it was here, she was told it was mid summer. Angel shivered and quietly instructed her implant to release a capillary relaxing drug that effectively made her feel a lot warmer.

Steve was disappointed he had been brought up on Barsoom novels, but if the heroes of those books were here in their leather strapped loin clothes, their bollocks would freeze and fall of in short order. The heroines also wouldn't look so sexy, wrapped up in thick fur coats all the time.

He had thought to explore for a bit but it was simply to bloody cold to sod about. He suggested to Angel that they get back to Jake, she agreed and they walked back through the Portal and went to meet Jake in the canteen.

'Hi,' he greeted them, 'sit and have a drink and tell old Dragon what's going on.' 'I need something hot inside me' said Steve. 'So do I,' said Angel suggestively, squeezing Steve's bottom. The drug that relaxed her capillaries, also had the side affect of flooding her erogenous zones with blood, and she was feeling very sexy.

'I can't believe you could be horney after being in such a cold place,' he scolded. They had a drink and some hot food to console Steve, while they explained to Jake what was going on. He was rightly upset about the situation, as he and his mates had worked hard to try and make Mars a habitable planet.

Steve put forward his view that it was a short-sighted policy as far as humanity was concerned. Jake agreed wholeheartedly but was realist enough to know that if the World Government had decided on this, then there was nothing he could do to change it's mind.

'Well I don't like it, I wasn't sure before but now I'm certain that humanity is taking the wrong path here and I'm going to try and change things if I can,' Steve stated to them both. Jake was puzzled, 'what do you think you can do mate?' 'I don't know yet, but I believe that I can change things if only I had all the information. Lets get back to Base and I'll sleep on it.' He replied.

'Would you like to bet that you will get any sleep tonight?' Angel asked innocently. 'Behave in front of Dragon' he warned her, 'or your bottom will end up your warmest feature.' They got back into the ATV and drove back towards the main Base, the journey was uneventful apart from Angel constantly touching him, and they reached their destination in good time. They agreed to meet Jake in the bar and went to their room to change.

Angel was red hot, she had been locked in a small cylinder for hours with two males. Both of whom wanted her, and the resultant pheromones had turned her on fiercely. She had seriously considered at one point asking Jake to stop the ATV so she could have them both at once, but she realised that Steve wouldn't have understood, and would have been hurt. She knew now that she couldn't bear to see him hurt by anyone, especially her, so she kept quiet and suffered in silence.

As soon as their door closed however she jumped on him and ripped off his clothes. He struggled manfully but to no avail as she pinned him to the bed and distracting him with her breasts, impaled herself on him. Steve lay happily on his back as Angel bounced madly on top of him.

He had never seen her so wanton before, and he loved to watch her breasts bouncing wildly. She thrust herself onto him over and over until she finally screamed in ecstasy, and collapsed onto him exhausted and satisfied at last.

As she rolled off him he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye, a figure that had been waiting in the bathroom emerged. It ran towards him wielding a knife that had a familiar glow along its edge.

Steve froze for a second as he recognised a monofilament weapon, all he could think of was to move away from Angel, as she lay exhausted on the bed.

'Merlin, help me,' he thought desperately as he backed away from his assailant. DO YOU WANT TO JUMP OUT

'I can't leave Angel, he might kill her.' Steve continued backing away until his back pressed against the wall. The man advanced holding the unstoppable knife in front of him, he had cornered his target at last and was going to make sure he killed him.

As he focused on Steve the assassin felt an enormous impact to his side, as he was hit by the entire bed and flung sideways across the room. Angel had seen the man as soon as he entered the room; she was going into boost when she noticed the weapon he held.

All her speed and strength was useless against a monofilament weapon, she had to attack him without coming into range of that fearsome edge. She never carried weapons, as she herself was a weapon so she looked for something to use against the enemy.

For wont of anything better she picked up the entire bed complete with bedding, and hurled it with all her augmented strength at the attacker. As he fell sprawling on the floor she boosted and grabbed Steve. As soon as he realised she was with him he called to Merlin to get them both out of there fast. DONE.

They appeared in the middle of the barroom, to the immense surprise of Jake and his friends. One minute they had been arm-wrestling, and the next two naked people materialised in front of them. 'Hi Dragon, chirped Angel, how's tricks?' 'Wow, you are all I imagined and then some,' Jake said in awe as he drank in every detail of Angels naked body. She was still feeling sexy, and her nipples made no secret of it.

He had been too drunk the previous night to appreciate her strip show with Anaconda. 'Put your tongue back in and get me a jacket' she ordered, 'and something for Steve as well please,' Jake snapped out of it, and they were soon wearing borrowed clothing.

'That was too close' Steve said, 'when I saw his weapon I froze solid.' 'Just as well,' she said, 'even I couldn't go against such a weapon, and we were lucky to escape with our lives.' They realised that they were safe in the bar, so relaxed and had a drink while they thought of their next move.

Angel contacted security and warned them of the intruder and the type of weapon he had, and was told that a full search of the Base would be carried out. Ten minutes later Security reported that they could find nothing, neither man or weapon.

Given the small size of the Base, they assumed that he must have portalled back to Earth immediately his plan failed. Steve was disappointed but Angel seemed happy enough with the situation. 'I'm glad he has gone, and I think we can use his methods against him.'

She reminded Steve that the reason they could always be found was that the assassin used historical records to trace them.

They could now do the same, everyone who entered Mars was recorded and DNA checked to make sure they were who they claimed to be. Using her authority as an Agent she obtained a list of those people who had arrived on Mars during the last week.

The names meant nothing to Steve, but he saw Angel react to one particular name on the list. A man named as Rufus Wainwright, had arrived on Mars a few hours after they had. 'Do you know this Rufus chap?' Steve asked her.

'Yes, we have worked together a few times, you have met him briefly as well.' She replied. 'How could I have possibly met him?' 'He is a Time Agent as we suspected, his code name is Agent Red.'

Steve looked at her in disbelief, ' But he's dead, he's been dead since the beginning of all this. It's because he's dead that I'm here now, what I'm trying to say to you Angel my love, is HE'S DEAD,' he shouted.

'No need to shout dear, I know it's hard to get your head around, but he's only dead in your century.' 'I'm scared to ask, but how can this be possible?' She took pity on him and after getting him another drink from the bar, tried to demonstrate what was going on.

'You and I know each other, we met in your bedroom on day twenty of the month of July. I now travel back in time to day Nineteen of the month of July, you see me across the road you notice me because I'm so sexy.

However you don't know who I am, because I didn't meet you until the next day. However I know you and I cross the road to kiss you, but I am hit by a car and killed.

Now concentrate on this bit, I know you at that point in time, but you don't know me. When I appear, sitting on your chest the next day you would be forgiven for thinking I've returned from the dead. But I haven't, I've just met you for the first time.'

'Strangely enough I follow that, but why would Agent Red after trying to kill me a few times, end up being killed in my time by a car?' asked Steve. 'He must have thought he would have a better chance to kill you if he met you earlier,' she replied.

'Ah, does that mean he can't kill me, and didn't kill me before he was killed?' 'I wouldn't bet my life on it, and that's exactly what you would be doing if you relax and let down your guard,' she warned.

'Well as far as I'm concerned our plan worked out well, we know he is no longer on Mars and won't be allowed back even if he was stupid enough to try. We know who he is even if he is dead. I think that calls for a party,' Steve stood up, and told the bartender that the drinks were on him for the rest of the night.

This evening two shifts were in the bar, and Jake delighted in egging on his arm-wrestling friends to challenge Mr. Steel. Bets were made, and Steve ended the evening with a varied selection of Martian souvenirs for his trophy wall at home.

Angel was trying to fend off amorous advances from Anaconda, a beautiful terraformer with red hair and a tattoo of a snake that wound around her fit young body. This woman found Angel fascinating and wanted to make love to her badly. She was generous enough to invite Steve to participate in a threesome, if that's what it took to get into bed with Angel.

Angel wouldn't have minded at all if Steve had been willing, as she quite fancied Anaconda, even though her breasts were a lot bigger than she was used to. Steve was still quite horney, as he was still raring to go when Angel collapsed onto him just before Red burst in and interrupted them.

The drink and hormones combined, and he heard himself dare Angel to take her up on the offer. This was Angel's chance to ease Steve into her worldview of relationships, and before he knew it they were all in bed in their room. As the drink had an adverse affect on his performance, he spent some of the time getting a close up lesson in lesbian love. However he discovered where the tail of Anacondas snake ended up.

However the girls weren't going to let him off that easily, Anaconda waited until Angel was occupying Steve. She then used a subdermal spray injector, to give him a shot of a drug that made Viagra seem like water.

He soon felt so rampant that he managed to satisfy the two demanding women, simultaneously. By the time they were finished with him, and each other they were all totally satisfied and starving.

As he escorted both women back into the bar for a well- deserved meal, they were greeted by good-humoured catcalls and comments on their state of dress. Steve treated the women to a slap up meal, and thanked Anaconda for an indelible memory of Mars.

Finally Steve and Angel said their goodbyes to the terraformers, and went to their room once more. This time they fell asleep as soon as they lay down on the bed, and didn't wake until the next morning.

As there was no rush to return to Earth, they lay and chatted about what had happened on Mars, and how it might affect them in the near future. Although they now knew who was trying to kill him, they still didn't know why, or who it was that was giving Red his orders.

Angel assured Steve that Red wasn't a mad killer, he was a good guy. He would only be after Steve, if he had been told that Steve was a bad guy. Therefore someone was misleading him, someone with the power to order an Agent into the field with orders to kill.