Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is this?" I asked naively, looking past my glasses to the seated Annie.

"That's..." she began through her tears. "That's my Aunt Rhonda."

"Oh..." I replied softly. The notorious Aunt Rhonda... the woman who'd raised her. The woman who'd given Annie lifelong self-esteem issues due to her demanding attitude and snide, passive aggressive comments. She was the type of woman whose idea of advice was to say that girls like Annie had to work harder to land a man, because boys just don't like flat-chested girls. Or when Annie confessed to having a crush on a boy, Rhonda would take one look at him and tell her niece that she didn't have a chance with a guy like him. Stuff like that, things that were harsh... but kinda true. Things that might not be the kindest thing to say to a young woman you're raising, to the point where her words had left a mark in Annie's psyche. Annie had cut her out of her life pretty much as soon as she was able to. When she left home to go to college, she made it a point to never come back. But her aunt's commentary had never been forgotten, and because of that, Annie had little to no contact with her from that moment on, to the point of not even inviting her to her wedding. And now, here she was, standing next to Annie's ex-husband.

"There's more..." Annie sobbed. I scrolled past the picture. Beyond it was a text, no doubt from Rhonda.

"Just ran into your ex-hubby and his lovely new wife. What a hunk! You should be proud to have landed him. Shame you couldn't hold on to him though. It's a pity me and him never officially met until today. We already get along REALLY well! Maybe if you had let me into your life more, he would have stuck around..."

Mmm... what a delightful bitch!

I caught a glimpse of another photo up the text chain, so I scrolled up to look at it. Suddenly, all three of them were standing around a pool. Eddie, in those sexy tight trunks of his, his sizable endowment very noticeable in them. Krystal, in a tiny neon yellow bikini, her luscious body barely restrained, her massive melons appearing ready to burst out of her top. And from the angle she was posed for the photo, it was clear this bikini was a thong bikini, leaving her ass hanging out shamelessly, even around this woman she'd just met. This tiny garment left her belly exposed, a belly that would soon grow with the fruit of her and Eddie's sinful labors. She looked incredible.

But Rhonda wasn't lagging far behind.

Having clearly endeared herself enough to the couple to get invited over to their place, she fit right in among the gorgeous pair, holding her phone out in front of her to take this picture of the three of them together. Having shed her outer wear, this photo was proving that she had a bikini body that could almost rival Krystal's. Her navy blue bikini clung to her body, the skimpy top doing its best to contain her massively large breasts. Not quite as big as Krystal's, but not that far behind. They were quite simply huge, and the tight blue material was struggling to hold the fleshy jugs in place. The bikini on her lower half was just as skimpy, and judging by how tiny it was, I had no doubt she was wearing a thong as well. Rhonda didn't seem like the type of woman to back down from a challenge, and if Krystal was gonna bust out the thong bikini, she would as well. Her round, full ass, almost fully exposed, split by a tiny little band of material. This older woman was showing off an indecent amount of smooth creamy skin, especially for a woman her age, but she had the body to pull it off. Sure, she had a bit of extra weight all over, but she wore it well, and she seemed to be in great shape. Not as insanely in shape as Krystal, whose body was so perfect it made even me jealous, but her body was beyond belief. And like her younger peer, Rhonda had some ink as well, a large, garish red rose on her right arm, standing out against her creamy pale skin. And she was showing a lot of skin. A woman like her should not be showing off so much cleavage, or her thong-clad ass, to a man who used to be married to her niece. But clearly, Rhonda was not most women.

"I know it might hurt to hear," Rhonda began in the accompanying text. "But these two are so amazing together! I am totally rooting for these two lovebirds! If you could see them together, I'd imagine even you would agree. I just can't imagine Eddie ever wanting to leave someone like her. And trust me, she is NEVER letting a stud like him go! And since you kept us apart for so long, I confess I feel the urge to make up for lost time with him. I can already tell we are gonna be very close friends! I know it's probably tough for you to hear this, that the man you probably still love is closer at this point with your aunt than you... but I promise I'll put in a good word for you. Maybe he'll change his mind..."

Oohhh... Rhonda really was a cunt.

"How the fuck did they even find each other?" Annie cried in disbelief. "They've never met before! He knew how awful she was to me... and now they're just hanging out!? What the fuck? I... I... just don't understand it! Is he doing this to make me upset!? Is he doing this on purpose? Cause it fucking feels like it! What did I do to deserve this, Jen?" she asked, nearly hyperventilating she was so distressed. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

"It'll be okay, hon," I said softly. "You'll get through this." These generic platitudes were probably the last thing she wanted to her.

"No, I won't!" Annie said through her tears, her eyes looking almost crazed. "Davey dumped me too! Because... because I kept thinking about Eddie. Because I kept crying about him. I could tell he didn't like it, but he was patient with me. Then this happened, and I just couldn't hold it back anymore. And he left me. He left me like Eddie did. I'm... I'm such a fucking loser! Eddie broke my heart, but I keep crying about him. I can't get over it! Part of wants to believe the man I love is still in there somewhere. But the more I see... I don't know what happened to him. He's a good man! He wouldn't do this! But... it's just... I don't understand, Jen! I don't know how he could do this to me..."

"It'll be alright, Annie," I replied comfortingly, rubbing her back. "It's not your fault." It was true. This happening to her wasn't her fault at all.

It was mine.

I knew a little more about what was happening here than Annie did. After thinking about my previous case compared to this one, I was suddenly struck by the similarity between Annie's estranged Aunt Rhonda and Gina. How had I not put it together before? Admittedly, most of our discussion of Rhonda was in the past, before my recent epiphany at the hands of Gina and Matt. But of course, Rhonda was a total Gina type. Cut from the same cloth. Similar bodies, similar attitude... similar everything.

Looking back at it now, it seemed incredibly obvious. I don't know how I didn't see it before. I'd been so focused on Eddie that I hadn't really ever looked back to the past in that way, and when the time came to hand Eddie off, I hadn't even considered the possibility of Rhonda. She was the last person on my mind, because me and Annie hadn't really talked about her in a while. Krystal was right in front of me every week, and as soon as I recognized what a perfect match she and Eddie were, I couldn't look past it.

That was all the difference, really. Perhaps if Rhonda had been top of mind, it could have been her that was the lucky woman paired off with Eddie for the rest of their days. I mean, judging by her tits, and her round ass, she was totally his type. His ex-wife's bitch of an aunt had all the makings of a future 'big-titty girl'. If it was her I'd convinced to swing by my office at the same time Eddie was here, Rhonda would be the woman he'd spend his future fucking. Eddie's fate had been decided by me having forgotten about Annie's bitch of an aunt at the moment of time when I was trying to fix him up. That's it.

It was probably for the best, though, that things ended up as they had. While rewarding a woman so similar to Gina in the exact same way would just feel right, almost a tribute honoring the woman who'd shown me so much... I'm glad I didn't take things that direction. I didn't want to always be doing the same thing over and over again. Not only to keep things exciting for me, but scientifically, it was best to cast a wide net in terms of data. And besides... Eddie and Krystal really were perfect for each other. They deserved to spend the rest of their lives fucking each other's brains out. And they most certainly would.

But that didn't mean Rhonda couldn't get a piece of the action.

As soon as I remembered about Rhonda, I realized that she was the missing piece. That little something extra that would really break Annie's spirit. Annie losing her man to a woman like Krystal definitely hurt, but due to Krystal's intense appeal, on some level Annie could understand it. But if Eddie were to fuck Rhonda, an older woman, a woman who Annie hated, a woman Eddie didn't even know, a woman whose cruel commentary about his ex-wife had left her with lasting wounds... Annie wouldn't know what to make of that. She never would.

Rhonda was the answer.

The problem was I had no contact info for Rhonda. Luckily, I had enough information in my old notes to put the pieces together. After a little bit of digging around, I was able to put enough bits of info together to figure out her phone number.

Knowing Krystal as I did, the rest was cake. She got off as much as I did at the thought of Annie being humiliated, so a single phone call from me to her with this new plan of mine was enough to convince her to follow it through. As I explained what I had in mind, I could hear how turned on she was getting, even over the phone. Giving her Rhonda's number, I left the rest of the work to her. And if Eddie had shown any hesitance to going along with this plan, it clearly didn't show. In fact, if anything, by this point he got off on humiliating his ex-wife just as much as me and Krystal did.

And I'd seen proof of that.

Let's just say, I'd seen a little bit more of the action than what Annie had shown me here today. That was all just what Rhonda had sent to her niece to needle her. I saw a lot more than that. In exchange for me sending her Rhonda's number, I'd made a deal with Krystal. And she'd had lived up to her side of the bargain, sending me video of what had happened between the three of them at the end of that night.

I'd been watching the video on my phone right before Annie walked in, and the images were still burned in my brain. As Annie's sobbing kept going on and on, I found my mind drifting away from the task at hand, instead recalling in great detail every second of the footage Krystal had sent me.

Eddie, on the bed, naked. Rhonda, on all fours in front of him, also completely naked. Eddie's hands holding her by the hips as he drilled her with lustful ferocity, making her round ass jiggle. Her mammoth-sized boobs were swaying beneath her, grazing the bed as Eddie drove his big, perfect cock into her. And behind the camera, using her phone to film them in action, was Krystal.

"Fuck, this is so hot!" Krystal sighed, watching her hubby drilling this older slut right in front of her. The footage was shaky, as Krystal was not exactly an experienced director at filming such things. But she was capturing the good shit, the nasty sinful sex taking place on the bed in front of her.

"Fuck!" Rhonda moaned, her body alive with pleasure. "Fuck me better than you ever fucked my dumb bitch niece..." she sighed, driving her ass back to meet him. Kind words, indeed.

"Oh my God!" Eddie groaned, really giving it to her. "You're so damn tight! Oh! You're amazing!"

"Am I better than Annie?" Rhonda asked, looking back at Eddie, fire in her eyes.

"Yes! You're so much better than Annie! Holy shit!" Eddie agreed, almost amused by the fact. Eddie drilled her a little harder at this, making her body shake. Her hands were gripping the bed, keeping herself in place as Eddie thrust himself into her. Her large red rose tattoo was dewy with sweat, standing out on her naked skin. Krystal moved her phone in closer to the pair on the bed, capturing the sight of Rhonda's tight mature cunt clinging to Eddie's thick, lengthy cock. I could hear Krystal kissing him as he drilled this older woman.

"This is so hot!" Krystal sighed, deeply turned on.

"This was such a hot idea..." Eddie told Krystal, their lips smacking together. "I'm gonna give it to you next..." Eddie told her, still pumping himself into Rhonda. "Right after I fill her up with cum!"

"Yes!" Rhonda sighed. "I want it! I want your fucking cum, baby!" The angle of the shot changed, looking up the older woman's taut back, the footage capturing Rhonda's massive boobs bouncing beneath her as Eddie and her fucked. And the sight clearly captured Eddie's attention as well. He leaned forward and pressed his front against her back, reaching under her to dig his big hands into Rhonda's gigantic mature tits, squeezing them hungrily.

"Oh! It's for the best that we never met before..." Rhonda sighed. "Ugh! God! You're so hot I would have fucked you the second we met..."

"Ohhh..." Eddie grunted, his face against the older woman's neck. "Fuck! And I wouldn't have been able to resist! I would have fucking let you!" Eddie groaned, almost overwhelmed with pleasure. Krystal moved so she was directly facing the fucking couple, the camera on her phone pointed straight at them. This angle really showcased Rhonda's mammoth jugs as they hung down beneath her, Eddie's big palms roughly squeezing them as they went at it.

"My poor niece never stood a chance..." Rhonda sighed. "She never could fill up a bra... not like I can. You like how I fill up a bra, baby?"

"Yes!" Eddie groaned, sucking at her neck as he dug his fingers into her fleshy tits. He was so clearly way into this whole thing. Fuck! The good guy Eddie had tried to be was long gone now, and this footage proved it. Seeing it, and knowing that everything that he was doing was because of me... it was so fucking hot!

I wasn't in the room, but my presence was. I was the one who'd engineered it! I'm the one who'd made this sinful tableau happen. All the lustful highs achieved in that room were because of me. And all the pain Annie was feeling... that was me too. And in doing all this, I was marking my superiority over her in every way. I was demolishing Annie again and again, and I'd done it so well she didn't suspect a thing. A clean, vicious destruction, planting my flag of superiority so far above her that she couldn't even see it.

Eddie and Rhonda continued to go at it. The redhead's face looked up, noticing the camera right in front of her. She smirked confidently.

"Talk to Annie..." Krystal said from behind the camera. "Tell my man's ugly, gross ex what a loser she fucking is..." If Rhonda felt any affection for her niece, it didn't show. She smirked as Krystal insulted Annie.

"Sorry, Annie..." Rhonda said, staring right into the camera Krystal was holding as she drove her butt back against Eddie's driving cock. He was driving himself into her even harder after hearing Krystal trash-talk her. "I tried to warn you... ugh... girls like you just don't have a chance with studs like Eddie. Fuck! Men like him need real sex, with real women. Women with great asses and big fucking tits! Women like me... and this delightful little bitch! Yes!" she said, nodding at Krystal behind the camera. "You might as well not even try! Ugh! Fuck! Don't even bother trying to have good sex! You can't do it! You'll never get this! Let women like us take all best men! Let women like us have the best sex! Let women like us make men like Eddie very happy! Don't you want your man to be happy? Trust me... we're making Eddie VERY happy! Ugh! Aren't we?" the redhead asked.

"OH! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Eddie groaned.

"Do it, babe!" Rhonda sighed, her eyes beginning to glaze over. "I'm gonna cum too! Fuck!" The camera captured the moment the first band of cum fired off into Rhonda's eager cunt. You could see it in her eyes. The lustful excitement. The pleasure she was feeling. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and the camera held her center of the frame as she came, too. As the older woman's body was racked with lust while a massive orgasm rocketed through her, you could see her luscious body enduring this violent pleasure. And behind her, you could see Eddie driving himself into her, cumming hard, filling the busty older bitch with the contents of his sizable balls.

These images were playing through my mind as Annie sat in front of me in my office, still crying, unable to get herself together. She hadn't noticed that my attention was elsewhere. She couldn't see the pornographic images of her husband in action with her busty aunt playing in my mind's eye. She couldn't see this deepest of betrayals.

This had to be Annie's true nightmare. If Annie saw this, she would crumble. Eddie fucking her Aunt Rhonda, immersing himself in her luscious body. If Annie saw the video footage of the man she loved pumping cum into the woman she hated more than anything... she would never recover. She would never get over it. She could never forget the sight of Eddie's hands squeezing her aunt's big tits. She would spend the rest of her life wondering how the man she still loved could prefer her bitch of an aunt more than her. She would spend the rest of her life trying to understand something that a woman like her would never be able to. She would be fully broken.

And if all went to plan, she would be seeing this video very shortly.

She didn't know yet truly how far her ex-husband had gone with her aunt. She'd just seen the pictures that Rhonda had sent her. Only I had watched the actual video. She hadn't viewed the intense sex scene I'd just re-watched in my mind. She hadn't seen every sinful detail. And as she kept crying, my mind drifted back to what I'd seen.

There wasn't much more to it, to be honest The footage ended shortly after Eddie pumped his ex-wife's aunt full of cum. As Eddie fell back, his big, tasty cock sliding out of Rhonda's cunt, covered with their combined juices, still hard as steel, the woman behind the camera got impatient. Turning her phone to face herself, she revealed her own naked form, her gigantic tits filling up most of the frame. Jesus... even to me, even after having been in bed with her and seen what that body could do... her naked form still took me aback. She was just insanely sexy.

"Okay, my turn!" Krystal said impatiently. "That shit was so hot! I can't wait another second to fuck my man! Hope you like the footage, Doc! Bye!" she waved cutely at the camera, leaving what happened next up to the imagination. And even though my imagination was very vivid, I had little doubt that they would exceed my expectations. I couldn't imagine what a woman like Krystal would conjure up...

As I remembered every second of the footage I'd been sent, I could barely keep up appearances in front of Annie. But she was such a mess that I could have made my stiff nipples overwhelmingly obvious, and she still wouldn't have put the pieces together. She wouldn't have known that I was the one had brought Eddie and Krystal and Rhonda together in sinful bliss.

And because of my work, Annie's emotions were fully exposed. No more putting up a good strong front. This cruel blow had obliterated her to the point where even her dopey new boyfriend Davey had dumped her. Fuck! And she hadn't even seen the footage yet! Fuck... she was already demolished, but once she'd seen what I'd seen... she would never be able to trust any man again! She'd never be able to get over Eddie. She'd spend the rest of her life trying to understand how wrong she'd been about the man she thought she loved and trusted.