Dragon Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Full speed ahead, Captain,” I shouted already beginning another orgasm. “Let ‘er rip!”

The read outs began to change and the sensations went from gentle to firm to well, you’ll see.

Laura explained how things worked even as things were, well, working very well.

“What Tom did is nearly amazing,” ‘Stim 2 -- Probe Adv. 5 in. Ret. 3 in, Cycle 35/min. Width 2 ½ ’ I had to agree even though at the moment my thoughts were, something like, ‘Unnnn, Oh, Ummmm, Ah!, Cummmminnnnngh!!!!!!’ She continued her lecture right over my noises, “The genius in his design is in the embedded pressure sensors.” Next to the ‘Stim 2’ display a new read out labled ‘Press’ came to life. Its readings were in mg/mm2. “That read-out tells you how hard the probe can push. It’s calibrated to my tastes, but we are going to let you choose how hard you like it. Ready, Randy? Say when!”

‘Probe’ went from ‘5 inches’ to ‘6’ then slowly up by ½ inch increments as the thing inside me pushed. “Hey,” I said as it dipped deeper and deeper, “I, Uh, Oh, Holy Shit!” I felt it make contact with the back of my vagina at 6 and ¾ inches and now it was definitely starting to make its presence felt. “Laura, Stop!” I gasped when the thing stretched me to my limit. The read-out pegged at 8 ½ inches, but I couldn’t make heads or tails of mg/mm2. Only that it seemed like way too many numbers to me.

She chuckled. “You are within a cat’s whisker of my own readings.” The pressure dropped away, but not all together. The read-out stopped at 6 inches deep, 2 inches of width. Plenty enough I thought. Then Laura’s cheerful voice came on the radio again, “Randy, stand by for width calibration.” and ‘Width’ went from ‘2 inches’ to ‘2 ½ inches’ then slowly up by ¼ inch increments until I screamed. Whether the screams were from pleasure or from pain is impossible for me to say to this day. But the read-out this time showed I could take 3 ¾ inches before the pressure made me holler uncle, or auntie in this case.

“Great,” came Laura’s happy chatter. “I’m bringing down the readings for a moment.” and the dash read ‘Stim 2 -- Probe Adv. 5 in. Ret. 0 in, Cycle 0/min. Width 1’ Still in me, but comfortable and not moving. Whew!

“There’s only one more calibration, Randy, Ready? Here goes!” And a new section on the dash read ‘Stim 3 -- Lube 5 ml-- Rotate ½ inch -- Probe, Adv. 1 in. Ret. 0 in, Cycle 0/min. Width ½ ’ “Feel it yet?” She asked?

I sure did.

My eyes opened wide as a new probe worked its way into my bottom. The read-out for depth climbed to 3 inches, then 4 and 5 pretty quickly. I have always been a fool for anal and she knew it and I’m not going into how she knew right now. When she got the thing in 6 inches she upped the width to 1 ½ inches and started it going in and out by 3 inches on a pretty smooth 4 second cycle. “Ohhh, Laura,” I moaned, “That’s heavenly.” The ‘Press’ read-out came on and I knew what was coming. Me for one thing. I maxed out at ‘Stim 3 -- Probe Adv. 7 in. Ret. 5 in, Cycle 50/min. Width 3 ’ before the pressure made be scream “Stop!!”

“We’ve used up so much time on calibration, Randy, we’re already at the fort.” I felt the boat slow and the read-outs showed I was getting stroked slow and soft as we navigated the chop in the channel. The day was perfect for a run in the Gulf. Not a cloud, only the lowest of swells from the SW and not a breath of wind ruffled the clear and warm waters. We cleared the last of the channel buoys and Laura put her over to the West along Perdito Key. “What say we open this up a bit as we head for the beach? And now that we know what you can take, take this!!!”

She pushed all the throttles to the max. She let the three stimulators work me over at max too. It was like nothing I had experienced, heard of experiencing, dreamt of experiencing, or ever hoped to experience for the whole run. I came. I came again. And again. I went into multiples and went into multiple, multiples. I remember I passed out and came to already cumming again.

Finally, the beach was centered in my canopy view and the readouts were zeroed. I dimly heard Laura’s voice shouting, “Randy, dammit, answer me!” She sounded scared.

“Wuzzat? Hmmm?”

“Randy, can you hear me?” Laura said?

“Ya. I’m ok, but Holy Shit!” I was so stunned and out of it. I found I could move my arms.

We had stopped about a mile offshore. I could see her out of her pod and moving fast to me across the deck before she opened my canopy. Took her only a second to remove my helmet and in another second I was kissing her. That is one powerful toy Tom has I thought. We got me out of the pod and on deck into her arms. As soon as she saw I was ok, her attitude changed, but I was gratified she had cared so much. “How many times did I conk out?” I asked.

“Well,” she counted, “The first one was at about the 20 minute mark, the second came in just over 30 minutes and that big one was right about 40 minutes. I think you were out almost a minute.” She was sounding a little scared again so I took her hand.

“I’m ok now. Just couldn’t get my breath!” I took a deep breath. “Well, we did find out how much I could take!”

“Ya! A lot!” She smiled. “I pass out from that thing, too.”

It was only a few minutes to the “Womyn only beach” and I spent them as the nude figure head. By the time we got close enough for me to suit up, I was feeling pretty good. We anchored in about 4 feet of water, swam ashore and as I lay with my tookis facing south, I was thinking the sun felt pretty good on my poor lil’ abused nether regions.

Rolling over on my tummy, I opened my legs enough to let the sun get to my bottom. “How ‘bout lotion?” I asked her as I undid my top. She scissored her legs over me and began working coconut oil into my shoulders. Her hands reached my suit bottoms and I lifted my hips so she could pull them down enough to smooth the lotion under the strap. She slid the suit down way farther than was needed so the material between my legs was all the way loose. I didn’t object as her hands expertly smoothed lotion under the suit. When her fingers caressed and entered my very open little pussy and equally open little anus I arced up and gasped my pleasure.

“Ah, Ah, Ahhh!” She warned. “This is one crowded beach and your perfect boobies are showing. Down on your tummy now and don’t move. Randy,” Her voice had that command quality, “I mean it! Not one movement or one noise at all.” She began to stroke my pus again.

“But Ma’am, I just gotta move if you’re gonna do that!” I said as I rolled half over to face her. “And it is not a crowded beach! Let’s be real! There can’t be more than a hundred women on the whole mile! Look, the nearest people to us gotta be 50 yards off!”

She leaned very close to my ear. “That will be another dozen lashes.” I gasped and flipped quickly back down on my tummy and played dead. “Better. Now don’t move again, or we’ll add another dozen.”

One hand continued to simulate smoothing lotion in case anyone was watching, but the other was very busy. Two fingers were well up inside my streaming wet pus. When I felt a finger enter my bottom, I knew my orgasm was close. It was everything I could do to play corpse. Wet was flowing out of me while she continued to pump me for all I was worth. I scanned the sunbathers near us, but nobody seemed to be paying attention and that was good as I was really close now. One, two, three firm pushes from her and I went over into cum land. The only sign from me was a deep breath and a tightening around her fingers. She chuckled.

“Ok, you may move now.” She said happily having established her complete control once again.

I rolled onto my side facing her but didn’t pull my suit back up or put my top back on. Just sort of draped my arm over my breasts artistically although I’m sure my little nipples peaked out every now and then, and I wanted her to notice. If she was going to have me right there on the beach, I was going to look had. One eyebrow went up and I asked, “So, what is it with the dom thing?”

She shrugged, “I dunno. It’s just, like. . .”

“Like what?”

“Randy,” she bit her lip. “I am what I am and I like being in charge, but sometimes I do wonder. . . I mean, I don’t know where it comes from. No big thing, like, from the way I was raised or anything. I just know, well, remember that time a couple months ago?”

“Oh, yeah, I remember it real well.”

She smiled, “If you only knew how often I think of that night. The one scene I keep playing over and over is your body all stretched out by your wrists with your toes just above the carpet. The way you looked, remember.”

“I remember.” I took a deep breath. “I lie awake replaying it, too. The one thing that still amazes me is how hard the whole thing made me cum. Never happened like that before. Sort of scares me, y’know?”

“Ya, well, sort of.” She said. “Anyway, for me it was the control thing. Doing things like that to another person. Did you know when I put the bar between your ankles, I came?”

I shook my head. “Was kind of busy. Tied up right then, so to speak.”

“Well, I did, and not a little one either, but I didn’t want it to show. There you were, completely open and vulnerable and I did it. It was like, wow! And then when I whipped and you were writhing around, I came again, but the big one, the really big one for me was that last whip stroke when you came.” She was looking right in my eyes. “I thought it was the best thing for me ever. Then after I let you down you surprised the hell outta me. I know, I made you lick me, that was, after all, the end point of the whole thing, you know, to do that and then to have you have to pleasure me. But you weren’t just going along. In spite of what I did to you, there you were working away like, like some famished gorgeous doll and I was the only food you had in a month.”

“Laura, that is the way it was for me. At that moment, it was like I couldn’t do enough to please you. You could have told me to do anything, or done anything to me and I’d have gone along just so as it made you cum.” She must have heard the ring of absolute truth in my voice, but until then, I never was able to put it into words.

We sat a moment digesting this and then she asked.

“So why are you a sub?” She asked.

“No good reason. Don’t think I haven’t tried to figure it out either! Maybe too many deadlines and responsibilities at work, or something. I just don’t know. I think it has something to do with someone else being in charge, maybe. Being helpless is a huge part of it. You mentioned when you put that bar between my ankles? That was the first time in my life I couldn’t close my legs and stop someone from having me there. Turn on for you? Shoulda got it from my angle!” I thought a minute, “Another major turn on for me is I don’t know what you are going to do. Like, I’m helpless and whatever happens is a total surprise and I have nothing to do with it. The cum from pain thing? Well, I was just so hot I would have cum from any touch, I think, but the whip. . . First it stung like hell, then, it kind of went right to my clit. But I don’t have a clue why it does that to me. The whole thing is just too new to me.”

“Well, same for me and the Dom thing.” She shook her head and took another breath, “Then, there’s Tom. Look, you know Tom does me like I just did you only a lot more, right.”

“Ya, I guessed.” I had a sudden insight. “Must be a helluva battle out there each week.”

Her head snapped around and her eyes fastened on mine. “You wanna explain, that?”

“I don’t think you give in, do you? I think each week he has to break you.” Beautiful blue eyes filling with tears let me know how right on the mark I was with that one. “That’s why you wanted me to fight it, isn’t it? So you could see yourself breaking?”

She breathed in sharply and we sat in silence together for a long time while she held my hand and looked out over the Gulf.

Finally, she kissed me and said, “Did you know the Dragon Boat has duel controls?”

“No, what do you mean, Ma’am?”

“I mean, I’m in a cradle just like yours and the electronics are slaved only I’m on the receiving set. I feel everything that happens to you. Remember when I told you your readings were within a cat’s whisker of my own?”

“Ya! More or less?”

“Some more, some less. My read-outs also show when you cum! Remember the pressure sensor? Tells me when your pussy goes into contractions. You can’t fake it!”

“Haven’t tried! How can you hold onto the boat with that going on?”

“That, my love, is part of the thrill for me.” She got thoughtful again. “Look, I don’t do you to get even with Tom or anything even remotely like that. I want you to know that. I just love having you under my control. Ok?”

I smiled and kissed her hard. “I think I know that, and I like being had by you. Once in a while, have at me and ‘damned be she who first cries hold, enough.’ But once in a while you gotta let me have things my way. Ok?”

“Deal!” We shook on it.

“C’mon, then,” I told her getting up and dragging her hand. “It’s my turn!”

We waded out toward the boat hand in hand, and the water was heavenly. Perfectly clear, so clear you can see fish right through the waves. I saw her when we dove. Her body suspended in limitless blue between the parallels of the surface, a mirror above, and the rippled sand patterned bottom below. That image will stay with me forever I thought and it has. The nice thing about the ladies’ beach is that you can do the same thing all couples do in the water and nobody gets all weird about it. I had her top undone and those pointy boobs of hers in my hands in a second. She kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I have been so horny listening to you,” she whispered urgently in my ear.

I turned her away from the beach and lifted those perfect cones free of the salty water. My mouth closed over the puffy pink nipples and my tongue stroked her. Woman is in her mid-twenties with the tits of a teen, fer cryin’ out loud! I broke off and dipped below the surface. My hands pealed off her suit. I always enjoyed the way she kept that one tiny triangle untanned. She said she was Danish and Swedish which explained the platinum blonde hair, but her grandfather had been a Creol, so when she tanned, she tanned! Dark, dark skin, with just the one triangle that was now revealed perfectly white, blonde and pink. She spread for me. I moved in. Lips sealed around lips. She tasted of salt sea. I clamped onto her and let my tongue circle her, then dip, and as my tongue parted her inner lips the taste of her more than overpowered the Gulf. Circle, then dip again before I had to come up for air. While I breathed, two of my fingers entered her and I felt a little of the comparatively cool water enter with me. She gasped as I caressed her g-spot and then I was under the water again. My mouth formed a seal around her clit. I gently sucked the little swollen nub between my teeth and slowly rocked my head back and forth letting the tender skin just graze across serrated enamel. I finished her with my fingers deep inside her circling the hard knob of her cervix, her mouth biting my neck, her body spasming with the intensity of her orgasm. Didn’t stop at one, either. We did her, and did her, and did her some more.

She swam to the boat and got the picnic pack when she was satiated, back on the beach however a question hung between us.

“Laura,” I tentatively began, “how far is it back home?”

“’Bout-a hour.” She didn’t look at me.

“More or less than an hour?”

“More.”

“How soon are you planning to leave?”

“Kind of depends on when you think you can take it.” She said as she placed her hand possessively on my back.

My heart began to hammer. Was she planning on giving me the full treatment all the way home? Was I supposed to give her permission to do me more?

We both knew what my answer would be, but I guess I had to say it out loud for her.

I looked into her eyes. “Guess we better think about going real soon then.”

‘Stim1’ -- Adv ½ in ‘Vibe’ ‘Rotate’ ½ in Cycle 15/min

‘Stim 2 -- Probe Adv. 8 in. Ret. 4 in, Cycle 35/min, Width 2 ½ Vibe’

‘Stim 3 -- Probe Adv. 7 in. Ret. 3 in, Cycle 40/min, Width 2 Vibe, Lube 5 ml’

The read out showed all three stimulators were slowly creeping up toward extreme settings and I was well on my way to my first orgasm as the key passed by in a blur of spray.

“Randy,” Laura called white sands and island pines swept past, “there’s one more feature about this boat you haven’t experienced yet.” A new area on the dash read-out now lit up, ‘Elec-mod,’ but I was very near my peak now and she had to wait a few minutes to go on.

“That sounded like a good one! Well, as I was saying, Tom put in something very similar to what is in a chiropractor’s office. It passes an electrical current through your muscles and causes them to clench and relax involuntarily. I helped him with this thing.” She sounded a little proud, actually. “Really, thinking of you, I was. Anyway, I can pass a current through any two of the stimulators and the computer can program random alterations so they fire off in ways you don’t expect. Well, here goes what I’m talking about.”

With that, I felt a tingling and then the strangest thing happened. I swear the muscles in my vagina began to pulse all on their own. Then my clit did a flip and I was riding something that was causing my entire nether region to twitch as though I was cumming. Didn’t take long for me to decide I liked it, and it took even less time for me to lose myself to the sensations.

“Oh, my, Ma’am! That’s the best yet!” I gasped as soon as I could gasp anything coherent.

“No, sweetie,” she corrected me. “The best is when everything works at once. Ready? Like this. Now!”

She was right.

The ride home was totally different than the ones on the way to the club and the beach. She played me like a musical instrument. Correct that! Now I knew just six feet away in her own pod she was getting exactly the same as I was. Thanks to the feed-back feature I knew the instruments she was playing were us not just me. It might have been our talk on the beach, but there was no more a brutal making me cum for the sake of seeing how hard or how much or how many times. (I’m pretty sure Tom does her that way on a regular basis. With her personality, those sessions had to be fierce clashes of will and breaking.)

Now though, she was using the boat to make love to me, and if you don’t know the difference, I can’t begin to explain it to you. No, now she was using the whole boat, in control, curving speed combined with grace under power to ride me up to the very razor edge of orgasm and then to see how long she could hold me at that impossibly fine edge between the clouds and the rain. Hollywood has yet to dream up a thing like The Dragon Boat. Power and grace controlled. Now she left her radio on so I could hear her orgasms, too! She applied or withheld that current to make me sing my song the same way she pushed the throttles and twisted the wheel to make the three of us dance her tune. First the dance, graceful and light, curveting, dipping, soaring, then she would straighten out, push all throttles forward to the wall, give all of us a dose of max; pistons huge, throbbing, thrusting in and out at maximum cycles, engines and us forced wide open and screaming, all read-outs pegged, the world outside a blur. Minutes later, while engine and stimulator harmonics stroked us, we surged through perfectly reflective still water. Hushed, but no less effective, women and machine responding to one will.

I sang for her. I sang loud, I sang soft, I sang quick, and slow, and sad and the most joyful sex songs I’ve ever sang. And she sang with me. To this day, I wish I had a tape of the sex sounds we made that hour. She never gave me so much I passed out again, or so little I was allowed even the slightest rest, always cumming or swooping toward another. This was a pas de trois between women and machine; a product of the computer age, raw power, lust and love. And I was the center, centered. I saw a painting once of this Warrior woman riding a dragon with a princess held on the cradle before her. This is as close as I’ll ever come to that. Power not under my control, definitely between my legs throbbing, surging and always so very dangerous, reined in just back from sending me to hell but taking me to heaven instead by the will of Her. I sang my song and if there had been words they would have said, “I give you me! I am yours! I love you!” She sang her song and if there had been words the words were, “I take this gift! I cherish this gift! I love you!”