Dragon Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later, the catoblepas were calmly eating grass minding their own business, a light breeze blowing from the north. Mildred, still unconscious, was lost in a world of newly discovered bliss. The entrance to the passage was as peaceful as ever.

But this was about to change dramatically...

****

The catobletas didn't have a chance. They attacked the soldiers but the men were trained killers with sharp blades. As the large creatures lie bleeding on the ground, the Captain looked down at Mildred's unconscious body, trying to figure out what had happened. They knew that the Princess couldn't be too far away.

"Captain, they followed this path less than an hour ago. They walked into the forbidden valley," the tracker said.

"Let's go! We will catch the Princess before sundown," responded the Captain.

"But Sir, if we go into the valley we will die," a soldier complained with fear in his voice.

"We will die if we go back empty handed! Move! That's an order!" the Captain shouted.

Mildred was still completely out of it, dreaming of a dozen catoblepas waiting in line to have their cocks milked dry by her hungry body. She had no idea that her life could end in the following seconds...

"What should we do with the woman?"

"Leave her. We'll pick her up on our way back."

****

Princess Maya and Anais walked through the forbidden valley for a while without incident. It seemed that all the ghost stories were nothing more than a myth. They reached an ample cave with a partially collapsed roof that let the fading sunlight filter in. It should serve well as temporary shelter.

"This place looks good for hiding. It will protect us from the rain and from the cold of the night," Anais said.

"We need to find the remnants of my father's army... if it still exists. It is our only hope," Maya said, showing concern.

"Yes... but we can figure that out tomorrow. Now we should rest," the escort responded. She knew that the chances of finding the King's army were slim.

The two young women removed her scarce clothing and lay on the moss that grew below the hole of the cave's ceiling. They talked for a while until they heard a branch cracking by the entrance. They turned their heads and gasped at the same time...

"You are very sneaky my Princess. But your little adventure ends now. You are coming back with us!" said the Captain, who stood no more than ten meters away.

"They found us!" Maya screamed.

The Captain walked angrily towards Maya and as expected, Anais jumped in between to protect her. The angry soldier was convinced that Anais was the one to blame for all his recent hassles.

"You had caused enough trouble whore! It is time for you to die!!" He screamed, lifting his heavy sword, ready to unleash all his fury at her...

"No!!! Stop!!" Maya yelled in panic.

The Princess just felt a light breeze as the dragon flew above her head and grabbed the Captain by the head, breaking his neck instantly.

Anais observed the scene in shock, not believing her own eyes, "W...Wha..t?"

The other soldiers watched in terror as their leader was pulled off the ground like a toy,

"Ahhg! A dragon!! Run! Run!!"

The dragon released the dead body of the Captain and chased the others out of his lair. Maya could only hear the screams as all of them died, one by one, crushed by the mythical creature. Then, there was silence.

Both girls were speechless, looking at the cave's dark entrance. Nothing happened for almost a minute. Then, they both screamed in horror when the dragon came back inside and approached menacingly. He was about the size of a bull and his large mouth was filled with sharp, long teeth.

How can this be?! Maya wondered, still doubting her own eyes.

"Sta...Stand back Princess!" Anais said. She remained in place, trembling like a leaf but still blocking the way to the Princess.

Princess Maya had enough of seeing her closest friends risk their lives for her, over and over. Without saying a word, she pulled Anais back and confronted the dragon. If this was her destiny, she was going to face it with dignity. She closed her eyes and waited.

"Princess!! No!" Anais screamed.

The dragon leaped forward, sizzling with rage, but just before striking a deadly blow, the Princess's scent reached his nostrils. It took nothing more than that. His bewilderment was quickly replaced by curiosity and then by excitement...

He had been waiting for centuries and she was finally here; a suitable female. The mother of dragons!

Maya thought it was taking too long for him to kill her. She opened her eyes and saw the creature looking back at her. He didn't look angry anymore. Then, the Princess looked down. The dragon's cock was fully erect. She felt an instant fire building inside of her. Somehow she knew that this thick and long appendage was designed for her; it was a primal instinct that had been dormant all of her life. This was her true destiny!

Before Anais's astonished eyes, the Princess crawled closer to the dragon and delicately grabbed his cock, like the most cherishable gift she had ever received. She looked at it for a moment and then licked it with a little hesitation; not because she didn't want to do it but because she wanted to do it right. The dragon lifted her right arm and caressed her body as a clear sign of approval. He liked it!

Following her instincts, Maya engulfed the phallus between her soft lips. She felt her body shudder from the excitement of having him inside of her for the first time, even if it was in her mouth and just a few centimeters.

Feeling the warmth of Maya's lips, the dragon lifted his body on his rear legs and shifted his hips forward, plunging his cock deeper until it reached the back of the Princess's throat.

"What is happening? I don't understand," Anais was alarmed and confused. Why was the Princess sucking the dragon's cock? And why was he letting her?

Anais hadn't realize that the whole purpose of the Princess's alluring scent, the one that turned men crazy or any male whatsoever, was to let the dragon know that she was the one.

Maya felt the dragon's cock filling her entire mouth and she got scared, but at the same time her pussy twitched so hard that it made her mind spin. She loved that feeling and stood still, waiting for it to happen again.

And it did. The dragon took a few short steps and his phallus slowly penetrated Maya's gullet. And as it went deeper, the pleasurable feeling intensified within the young woman's crotch. She didn't know why it felt so good but she welcomed it with all her heart.

When the dragon was deep enough, he started fucking her mouth with cautious strokes. It had been centuries since the last time he mated with a woman and he didn't want to hurt her or damage her in any way.

Anais got a little closer, ready to rescue the Princess, but it was more than evident that she needed no rescuing, as soft moans of pleasure escaped the Princess's stuffed mouth. She is doing this willingly!

The blissful sensation in Maya's pussy got stronger minute by minute. She was very inexperienced regarding sex but she knew how babies were made. She imagined that long cock fucking her pussy instead of her mouth and it was enough to trigger a strong climax. Her vaginal cavity twitched forcefully, gushing with lubricating fluid, while the rest of her body contorted with hefty spasms of joy.

The Princess shuddered so hard, that the dragon pulled back to see if she was all right.

Maya's brain was a turmoil of sensations she never felt before. It was exhilarating. She was certain that this was the best feeling in the world and she wanted more.

Anais, seeing Maya's wild exertions, got alarmed and rushed to help her... "Princess!! Are you hurt?!"

But the dragon saw this as a threat and reacted defiantly, roaring at Anais, ready to attack!

Maya, already recovering from her orgasm, turned around and pleaded Anais to stay back. The Princess somehow knew that she was completely safe but she wasn't so sure about her faithful companion, "Please stand back Anais. I don't want him to hurt you. I'll be fine."

Anais reluctantly crawled back to a safer spot while the Princess turned to face the dragon. She was still lying on the soft moss and the dragon's bulk was looming upon her. Her recent orgasm had done nothing to diminish the fire in her pussy and the need to extinguish it ruled her actions.

The dragon moved his body above the young woman and aimed his phallus at her crotch, barely touching her pussy lips. Maya felt the soft caress and gasped. This was going to be her first time and it felt so right. She wanted him inside of her; she needed him.

The Princess and the dragon looked at each other intently. Her heart was beating fast; her nipples were hard and erect; her pussy soaked with anticipation. The dragon's cock was pulsating. Maya looked deep into the dragon's eyes and she saw herself. They both shared the same soul and they belonged together in every possible way. She was ready and so was he.

"Please, push it inside of me..." she begged.

The dragon penetrated Maya effortlessly. He ended her virginity and became one with her. He felt her vaginal cavity snuggling his cock perfectly; warm and cozy, pressing firmly around him. From this moment on, she was going to be his mate forever. No one and nothing would keep them apart.

Maya felt the dragon's cock entering her body and the rest of the world disappeared. Even the pain as her hymen was broken felt wonderful. She sensed a wave of bliss spreading from her pussy, turning her body into an extension of his phallus. She wanted him to go deeper; to own her. She wanted him to fill her with his seed and get her pregnant.

The dragon kept plunging his cock further in, impossibly deep, but Maya's body was ready for it. This was her purpose. The Princess's body was tensed but welcoming, rapidly adapting to his size, creating the perfect fit.

Anais observed everything from a few meters away. She saw the long, pink cock penetrating fully into Maya's body. She waited for a gesture of pain from the Princess, a plead for help, but the sign never came. Instead, Maya's soft moaning was an indubitable indication that she craved for this; she wanted the dragon to fuck her. The Princess is really enjoying this! I've never seen her so excited before.

Once he was satisfied with the depth of the penetration, the dragon began to sway his hips back and forth, pumping Maya's pussy with loving intensity. His cold, scaly stomach rubbed against hers, warm and delicate. He could actually feel her skin bulging as his cock moved within her loins.

The Princess loved it. His huge cock possessing her so perfectly; the weight of his body pressing down on hers, amplifying every sensation. Maya was in paradise.

The dragon fucked Maya in this position for a long time, rocking her body with every stroke, and accelerating the pace is he approached his climax. Maya moaned out loud, lost in an endless abyss of elation.

Anais watched the couple almost without blinking. She was still worried, Don't thrust so hard! You are going to hurt her! yet her pussy moistened.

Suddenly, the harmonious motions and sounds were truncated by a roar and a loud squeal. Maya was climaxing and so was the dragon. White sperm burst from Maya's pussy as her body quickly became saturated. His cum felt hot, thick and powerful, reaching every crevice of the Princess's womb. A sense of utter fulfillment in addition to the waves of orgasmic pleasure, kept Maya under a blissful haze for several minutes.

When she came back from heaven, Maya knew that something had changed inside of her body. More precisely, inside of her womb. She was pregnant. This made her feel even closer to the dragon. This made her feel more alive and excited. She wanted his cock inside of her again.

"I think he is done Princess. Let's try to escape. We can sneak out of the cave," Anais whispered, looking at the spent dragon retreating a couple of steps.

"I am sure he is not done yet. He wants more," Maya responded. She couldn't confess to Anais that she wanted this as much as the dragon.

Maya turned over, resting on her hands and knees and presented her ass to the dragon. She was already pregnant but this shouldn't stop them from mating again; from building a stronger physical bond.

"Take me my love. Make me yours again," Maya said out loud.

Anais heard it, but wasn't sure if she heard it right, Did she say 'my love'?

The dragon grabbed Maya's lithe frame and pulled her towards him while he rammed his cock forward, penetrating her pussy again. With her hymen gone, this time the pleasure was absolute. The moment she felt his phallus reaching the bottom of her womb, she knew that her next orgasm was going to be magnificent. She longed for it.

Soon they were immersed in a perfect mating rhythm. White drops of surplus semen splattered from Maya's pussy as he pumped her body with eagerness. His heavy breathing was eclipsed by her loud, sensual moaning, and her moaning mixed with the slurping sound of their sexual fluids that aided the overwhelming ravishing.

All these alluring noises reached Anais's ears, who was still looking engrossed at the new couple. All her worries about the Princess's wellness were gone and this provided some peace of mind. Almost inadvertently, she moved one hand to her breast and the other to her soaked pussy. He is penetrating her so deeply!

The ravishing continued for several minutes. Maya's bliss was complete, both from the forceful strokes of the dragon and from the knowledge that she had found her true destiny; her true love. The Princess got a glimpse of Anais masturbating in front of her and this increased her arousal even more.

Anais didn't understand why this all was so exciting. Her beloved Princess, the woman she had sworn to protect, was being fucked by a dangerous dragon and she couldn't stop touching herself. Anais saw the Princess's eyes glazing and her entire body going rigid. Her next orgasm was imminent. The escort rubbed herself faster. The Princess is going to come again...

The Princess climaxed even harder than before. She arched her back as her eyes rolled up her head. Her body was completely out of control, convulsing within the waves of ecstasy while her pussy twitched over and over binding the throbbing phallus, milking it, demanding his seed. And the dragon granted her wish, discharging another huge load of hot sperm into her womb.

Princess Maya could feel every drop of cum ejected from her lovers cock into her receptive body. She was pregnant already but the bliss was the same. Life was pouring inside of her and her excitement was overwhelming, taking her climax to the limit of her resistance. She didn't want to lose consciousness but she was very close to doing so.

Seeing the Princess shivering so hard and hearing the sperm bursting within her loins was more than Anais could bare; she reached an explosive orgasm that rocked her body from head to toe. Her pussy twitched so hard that a gush a pee sprayed to the ground. After a long minute of absolute bliss, she fell backward to the soft grass, stunned and satisfied.

Moments later, Anais began to recover. She lifted her torso the check on the Princess. Her heart jolted in panic. Maya wasn't moving! She lay limply on the ground with her eyes half open and completely rolled up her head. Anais screamed worried out her mind... "Princess?! Princess!!"

Anais ran towards the Princess trying to help but was abruptly stopped by a loud roar of the dragon, which showed his teeth and assumed an attacking stance. Anais screamed again, this time from fear.

Meanwhile, Maya was recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm and heard the commotion, "What..?"

The Princess sensed that Anais was in danger and immediately stood up, sperm dripping down her thighs, and calmed the dragon. She lovingly caressed his head, whispering soft words into his ears. The dragon quickly understood that Anais was not a threat and responded with docility.

"Anais is my best friend. You will never hurt her, do you understand?" Maya whispered.

Anais watched the dragon's submissive response to Maya's caress and she found it hard to believe, "This is absolutely incredible. I would have never believed it if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes." she said.

Later that night, the dragon was resting his head on the Princess's lap like a loving pet. Maya knew that for the rest of her life, he would never leave her side. It was clear that he loved her as much as she loved him. They would be together forever.

Seeing the dragon's reaction towards Anais moments ago, Maya had an idea.

"Tomorrow, we are going back to town," Maya said. There was assertiveness in her voice.

"We are?!" Anais asked with concern, "But what about your cousin? He is dangerous!"

"Don't worry. I have a plan," was Maya's simple response.

*****

Meanwhile, the northern creatures had arrived to the city and they started killing anybody that got in their way. Except fertile women, who they captured to turn them into breeding slaves.

Within the castle, Lord Nogard tried to secure his own safety. "Forget about the people," he said to one of his Generals, "Command the soldiers to protect the castle. Block all the entries!"

"Yes, my Lord."

When Maya and Anais arrived, they discovered with horror that the city was in total chaos. Dead bodies everywhere; women being ravished in the middle of the streets.

One of the humanoids was grabbing a woman from behind, fucking her so hard that her feet didn't touch the ground. He spoke to her in a commanding voice, "Surrender to me and I'll spare your life. You will bear my offspring."

"Gods help us! The monsters are already here! I must help my people!" Maya exclaimed.

"Princess, we have to hide! They will kill us!" Anais pleaded, pulling Maya's arm.

But this didn't change Maya's plan. It couldn't be more simple. She was going to put herself in harms way and hopefully her dragon was going to protect her, attacking the invaders. Maya grabbed a spear that she found on the ground and ran towards the closest creature, the one who was fucking the woman.

"Let her go, filthy monster!" Maya said, pointing the spear at him.

"What?!" The creature looked at Maya with puzzlement. He was surprised that this little woman-warrior dare to attack him. But what really bothered him was that Maya was interrupting his coupling session. He threw his dazed mate to the side, and got ready to onslaught the Princess, "How dare you interrupt me?! You will die for this!!"

This better work or I'll die right here, Maya thought, taking a few steps back as the monster approached her.

The monster lunched forward, easily pushing Maya's spear away while raising his clawed hand. One hit would be enough to finish her... "You are no match for me!"

"Oh Gods!" Maya exclaimed, looking at his sharp, long nails.

"Princess! No!" Anais screamed.

But Maya's plan worked like a charm. The dragon, who was flying in circles above her, dove like an arrow and grabbed the creature's head, almost ripping it apart, killing him right on the spot.

The Princess, excited that her plan was working, ran closer to another creature. He had his tongue down a woman's throat and by the looks of it, she was on the verge of an orgasm. Maya screamed at the invader, making sure that her dragon could hear her.

"Leave her alone!!"

The monster didn't even have time to look at Maya as the dragon flew by him, biting his neck. The entranced woman, within the haziness of her chemically induced bliss, heard several bones breaking before finding herself on the floor, alone and incredibly aroused.

Lord Nogard and Jarrod were watching everything from one of the castle's windows...