Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tera just smiled and shook her head wondering what the next morning would hold.

............

Michael was surprised at how quickly he had fallen back into his old passion...and form.

The early matches had been against intermediate opponents that allowed him to reacquaint himself with the flow of the movements. He found his speed and reflexes were not bad. And thanks to the morning runs he didn't run out of breath as he was afraid he would do.

The middle matches were challenging but only built on his confidence, he anticipated his opponent's moves as he always had, being one step ahead of them he was able to make the touches when it counted.

By the time his final match with Oxford's and England's current best came up he was starting to feel the strain but put up a good effort only losing by 3 touches.

As he took off his mask and went over to the young man to shake his hand he was surprised to hear applause.

Fencing is near and dear to the hearts of Oxford.

With a rich and storied history that spans centuries it is one of the most popular and well-followed sports at the school. Looking around now that his focus was back on the real world, the crowd of over 100, including Sam, shocked and embarrassed him.

Once Michael had handily beaten his first 3 opponents word spread quickly around the campus that something...interesting was going on at the fencing gymnasium.

He made a short bow and wave to the crowd and then moved off to the side towards Tera.

"I've never seen anything like that," she said as he unzipped his jacket and ran his hand through his wet hair "you were amazing."

"I was lucky," he responded.

Sam and another older man walked over to the pair.

"Michael this is Dean Rensingham, he is the faculty head of the fencing program," Sam said introducing the other man.

Michael pulled off his glove and shook the other man's hand.

"Any chance you might like to coach a bit for us," the dean asked sheepishly, knowing that someone of Michael's caliber could really help the team out with their upcoming tournament in France.

"Ah, well, I guess I could spend an hour or two with the younger fencers, give them a few pointers and such," Michael said looking over the man's shoulder hoping to find a way out.

"Excellent, well I know your new and just getting your feet wet, I'll give you a ring in a few weeks see if we can't set up something," the dean said as he turned to leave, thinking that Mr. Dane could teach his best a thing or two, to hell with the younger ones.

Sam said his goodbyes and Michael spent a few minutes talking with some of the fencers he had bouts with.

Tera watched his easy grace with these young men and women, talking and joking with them while at the same time showing them a different grip, demonstrating a revised stance, the man was a natural teacher and here on this floor he was in his element.

As he walked towards the locker room Tera's eyes followed him.... 'yes, definitely a very nice ass,' she thought as she watched him disappear behind the door.

Noticing with a silent scoff that more than a few pairs of female eyes were staring at the closed door Michael had just gone through, Tera walked over to one of the young men Michael had been talking to. After watching him she felt a fervent desire to learn this discipline, after getting the name of a man who could give her some lessons she hurried after Sam to secure some purchases of her own.

Michael replayed the matches in his head as he stood under the hot spray of the shower, it was wonderful to be fencing again.

Like rowing it enlivened him, made him more than he was, provided him with a connection to the moment that was a gift even if that gift was a fleeting one.

Standing there in the thick fog of the steam, feeling the warm tiles under his feet, his hands splayed on the wet wall, images of his years on the boards slipping through his consciousness Sara's image came up fully formed and his breath caught and then a smile played over his lips.

Where there were memories of fencing there were always memories of Sara as well.

Michael had been on the UF fencing team, they were a small close nit group, both the men's and women's teams trained together and there was a strong camaraderie between all of them.

Sara was the best women's fencer on the team, (she would go on to win gold medals in foil and saber at the 2000 and 2004 Olympics).

Where Michael's main talent was reading his opponents and making the most of what they were going to do next, Sara as a fencer was all about strength and motion.

To watch her was to see a force of nature who would dazzle her opponents with speed and skill and then, while distracted, she would go for the kill. Her attitude in fencing was reflected in her attitudes towards life and men.

Michael had been in a locker room shower much like this one the first time he was intimate with Sara. They were friendly, had a bit of a rivalry, as they were the absolute best of the group. These facts lead naturally to their gravitating to the other.

After a regional championship tournament where Michael had watched Sara destroy her opponent in the final, Michael went to his own final where he won 15 to 3 in less than 20 minutes.

Riding that high, he had gone into the locker room to shower, the adrenaline still pumping standing there under the spray breathing in the water he was startled by a hand on his shoulder, turning he found a very naked Sara staring up at him with a wicked smile on her face.

His shock turned to disbelief as she knelt in front of him, taking his cock in her hands, kneading it, rubbing it slowly between her palms, it hardened quickly under her attentions, she looked up into his eyes, her head cocking to the side she smiled.... a predatory smile.... and said "To the Victors.... go the spoils," and with that her tongue snaked out caressing the tip of him before she took his length between her lips and deep into her throat in one long swallow.

Reaching up, Michael grabbed the shower head to steady himself, Sara's muscular arms were wrapped around his thighs as her lips and tongue drew on him insistently, the heat of the steamy room only added to his own heat which was rapidly growing to the point of fusion.

Looking down, her close cropped red hair was wet, her body covered with those glistening drops of water that cling to a woman's body in a way that defies gravity but provides a kaleidoscope of miniature diamonds on a woman's skin whenever it is wet.

His balls rose as he got closer, he heard her low animal moan around his dick as she felt this and picked up her pace, she wanted him, she wanted to consume him, she would accept nothing less.

He was watching her, looking down as he came, her face twisted and at first he had an instant of regret, thinking he should have warned her, but then he understood as the arms that were gripping him tightened, and shuddered as an orgasm washed over her as his began.

She sucked hard withdrawing all of him but the tip from her mouth, this she suckled on, urging every drop from him while savoring the salty tang of his essence.

As his orgasm finally subsided, the mystery of this wonderful giving and connection slipping away, it was replaced with his own need, his own want of the victors' spoils.

Pulling her up, both hands behind her head he kissed her deep and hard, he tasted himself and that unique flavor that each woman has when tasted by a lovers kiss.

She was surprised but then clung to him, the kiss drawing out there under the unending warmth of the water pouring over them, his hands moved down her back, caressing her muscles, outlining them as they moved down to her firm ass.

He parted her, fingers searching finding her tight wet center a finger then two slipped within her, she moaned around his tongue as he spread his fingers, opening her, getting her ready. She felt his renewed firmness between them, its insistent hard heat making his intentions plain.

He knelt this time, one of her legs hooking over his shoulder at the knee, his tongue finding her wet warm juices oozing from her nexus, she tasted like a woman in lust; lush, needy, wanting. Her clit was hard and long, his teeth grazed her sensitive center and she shuddered as another orgasm coursed through her, his teeth caressed her, holding her clit exposed pushing back the hood, his tongue danced circles around it, making her moan loudly as another orgasm threatened to take her. His fingers slid within her warm silken depths, his teeth and tongue and lips suckled on her pleasure point and she fell over the edge, this orgasm crashing over her eliciting a long low moan of a woman in the throes of wanton passion.

Michael felt the new moisture warm and slick wash over his fingers as Sara came again, his hard cock bobbed between his legs, his need would not be denied.

He stood and took her, kissing her deeply sharing her essence with her as she had shared his with him.

Then he was spinning her around bending her over, she grabbed onto the edge of the small half wall that divided the showers from the rest of the locker room and spread her legs, wanting nothing more than for him to be within her.

He paused only a moment, looking down at her muscular form bent before him, her pink center open like a flower beckoning to him, the thick steam lending an air of mystery and magic to the moment that was not lost on him.

He entered her in one long slow thrust; her tight cunt stretching around him to accommodate his width, from her core issued a moan of pure need and desire.

"Fuck me Michael, take me, hard," she gasped as she tightened her grip on the wall. Michael was happy to oblige.

They stayed joined for a long time, his deep fast strokes taking her from one orgasm to the next, she was amazed at the intensity of the coupling of the pure primalness of it, never had she dreamed of something this intense.

For Michael it was the quintessential moment of lust made manifest. An equal need being fulfilled by two people who found themselves in the same space in the right moment.

Being there with her, wrapped in the warm foggy embrace of the steam, nothing else mattered but the point of union, the joining that made them for this instant one being, with two hearts, two minds but one singular shared passion.

Michael grabbed Sara's hips and pulled her to him, burying himself within her, he felt her internal muscles ripple over the length of him, faster and faster as her orgasm built. He held her close as his own orgasm, fueled and fulfilled by the natural internal motions of a woman in the midst of a powerful orgasm pushed him beyond the brink.

Rope after rope erupted from him, bathing her vise like pussy in his essence, culminating the most intense sex either of them had ever had, or would have for many many years to come.

Michael was panting leaning up against the wall as Sara slowly disengaged and turned around, she bent and took his half hard member in her mouth, savoring the liquid heat and taste of their shared passion.

She kissed him lightly, her lips playing gently over his, their taste lingering long after her lips were gone.

Her hand moved behind his head, her mouth near his ear.

"To the victors" she whispered and then she was gone, disappearing into the mist like a nymph of old, leaving Michael wondering if anything would ever come close to this moment.

......

He was shocked from his reverie by Tera's voice, "Hurry up in there I'm hungry," her voice sounded playful as Michael turned off the water.

"I'll be out in a minute," he yelled, needing a few minutes to let his raging hard on subside.

Walking out of the locker room, bag slung over his shoulder, wet hair slicked back over his head Tera asked from beside him. "So what are you hungry for?"

Michael only smiled and slid his hand to the small of her back, "I'm sure we can think of...something," he said as they stepped from gymnasium into the bright light of the August morning.

12