Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tera, you bunking with me or at Michael's tonight," Valerie asked as she pulled on the Italian leather jacket and grabbed her briefcase.

"I'll hang out here and head home with you," Tera answered.

Michael was a little surprised, his offer of living together had not come up since dinner last night and this would be the second night he was alone at his flat.

He was not looking forward to the prospect of another restless night.

Tera saw the shadow cross Michael's face, she smiled, bent at the waist and gave him a scorching kiss, the intensity of which left them both breathing a little harder.

"We will see you in the morning for breakfast before your class," Tera said as her place was taken by Valerie, who gave Michael a long sensual...lingering kiss that did nothing to alleviate his breathlessness.

"Sleep well, we love you," Valerie whispered in his ear as she and Tera slipped from the office, leaving a very happy...and very frustrated Michael in their wake. ...............

"Why would you seek to create a design that was not beautiful as well as functional? I agree that the clients design criteria are the most important thing, but anyone can design a box. Clients come to architects because they want something that not only provides for their needs, but also surprises them. It is an architects job to provide for the need, but in a way that provides magic and interest from what could be a simple soulless...box," Michael answered.

The students were smart, very confident in what they knew, almost cocky.

Michael remembered how it was, being just close enough to see the degree at the end of the tunnel, having just enough education to know the fundamentals, but not having any experience to temper your own perspective on the work.

By the end of class, Michael had made an impression on the students, he was looking forward to opening them up to a more artistic and free flowing view of the design process. All in all he was pleased with day.

As the students filtered out of the class, Mary Collins walked towards Michael.

Mary was twenty, got excellent grades and was very intrigued by this handsome yank.

Michael watched as Mary came towards him, dressed in a long camel leather skirt, black boot tips peaking out from underneath the hem. Her white silk blouse was fashionable but showed off her form very nicely.

Michael smiled as she stopped in front of him.

"Mr. Dane, I was wondering will you be doing any...tutoring during the term, I think there are some things I need to...work on," Mary said with a soft seductive lilt in her voice.

Michael missed the pass completely and began questioning Mary on what aspects of the class she thought she may need help with as he grabbed his blackberry to pull up his schedule.

The pass was not missed however by Valerie and Tera as they approached from behind young Mary.

Moving around her they both took up positions on either side of Michael.

Tera slid her arm around his waist as Valerie slid her hand into his hair, pulling his head to hers as she gave him a long sensuous kiss.

Tera mirrored the kiss a moment later.

Michael smiled at the women at his side, feeling, as he always did, that wonderful sense of...wholeness when they were near.

"Hello ladies, I missed you," he said, disengaging from Tera and turning back to his schedule.

"Perhaps Tuesday's at 11, I want to make sure you get the most out of the class," Michael asked Mary who, he noticed, had a strange look on her face.

Looking at the women on either side of her handsome new professor, Mary understood that while tempting, given the icy looks from the two older women, he was most definitely...off limits.

"Ummm.... I will check my schedule and get back with you," Mary said quickly as she beat a hasty retreat from the room.

Michael watched her go, a little surprised by her reaction.

Tera and Valerie shared a smile behind Michael's back.

"I'm done for the day, how about we head to Nogardshire this afternoon instead of waiting till tomorrow," Valerie asked.

"That sounds like a plan, I'll run home and pick up my stuff and pick you both up at Valerie's?" Michael asked the two of them.

"Yes, getting an early start on the weekend sounds just right," Tera answered.

"Excellent, I'll see you both in about an hour," Michael said as he kissed each of them on the cheek. He was eager to be close to them...and it showed.

Valerie and Tera were pleased with his enthusiasm as they walked to Valerie's car.

"Should we talk with him on the way up or wait till we get there," Tera asked Valerie.

Smiling, she put her hand on the older woman's thigh, giving it a little squeeze as she pulled away from the curve.

"I think we wait till we are there, once we start that conversation I would think we will need some...time to finish it," Valerie answered.

Tera and Valerie shared a conspiratal grin as they rode through the light early afternoon traffic, each creating their own constructs of the weekend to come.

Neither of them realizing the road they were truly traveling nor what their final destination would be.