Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 03: Escapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarface growled out a hearty, dominant groan of satisfaction as he thrust his thick cock deep into Sarah's mouth, smashing her glasses up her face and blasting the back of her throat with a punch of hot, sticky seed. Blast after blast erupted into the half elf's throat and splattered across the back of her mouth. He thrust with every secondary eruption, forcing it into her willing throat while Sarah wrapped her tongue lapped at the underside. She clamped her lips around him and sucked out every last drop even when he was too weak to continue.

He kept coming for several seconds after. Slumping forward with his hands on Sarah's shoulders, he thrust once, groaned, defeated, and started to pull back. The half elf knew better than to let him go just yet, though. He hadn't heard the click of the lock opening and she still had the element of surprise. She wrapped her arm around his waist and pulled him closer, moaning deeply.

Unlike his stench, the seed coating the back of her tongue and throat actually had a pleasant aftertaste to it. It was one of her weaknesses, human seed, but this was a particularly delicious blend of oily, salty flavor and something sweeter. It was worth relishing if only for the time it took her to get the dagger from his back sheath. He didn't seem to mind.

"G- Gods." He moaned over her.

"Mmmmhmmm~" Sarah lapped at his cock with a false dreaminess to her tone. Dagger, lock-- she checked the blade with her finger. Razor sharp. Now.

She leaned back and kicked him in the stomach with both feet. A look of shock passed over him as he tumbled back, spraying an arc of pre-cum and jizz from the tip of his flaccid cock to Sarah's lips. Sarah didn't waste a moment, undoing the lock from her wrist and shearing the ropes with the punch dagger. Before he could get up, she pounced on him and straddled his lap.

"You should know something about me, dear boy." Sarah flexed her hands, murmuring an prayer as she placed her hands on his chest. She leaned in, kissed his ear and said, "I don't like chess and I don't play fair." That's when she felt the necrotic energies ripple through her fingertips, burning like acid fire into the man's chest.

Wounds opened up across his exposed flesh and he screamed out, grabbing for the wounds as though he could help in any way. The wounds split his skin and bled openly as Sarah jumped off of him and turned back to Tessarie who was backing up into her chair, trying to hide from Sarah now.

"It's okay, he'll be fine."

"But-- you!"

"I'm a priest, sweetheart." She held her hands up in a 'what can you do' gesture and twirled the blade around her finger. "You want to come with me, or wait here until they return?"

The young elf swallowed, eying Sarah dubiously. "Y- You won't hurt me?"

Sarah frowned. "Dear. It was an infliction blessing- hardly-- Oh look, he's found his healing. Time to go!"

The man was half way through the potion when Sarah cut the bindings and hauled Tessarie up. She whispered. "Can you put him to sleep?"

"I-- N- No. I can't focus!"

Sarah spun and threw the blade at the opposite wall, hoping she might get lucky and unsettle the scarred man. It went wide but he still flinched. "Good enough!" She took advantage of the momentary distraction and launched off for the door with the reluctant elf in tow.

This was going to be an interesting day, Sarah decided.

12