Dragonkin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradan watched Catrin's face start to show some signs of life, the sight bringing a little life back to himself. Once she was engrossed in the sand he took a moment to look around the clearing. It fit the description Aedan had given him, and was about the distance the dragon had said it would be. Picking up Cat's pack, he followed her onto the sand, his boots protecting him from being seduced by the feel of the off-white crystals. Giving it a thought, he realized that walking on the beach in boots was extremely annoying. Halfway to the water he stopped, dropped the packs, and sat down.

Catrin stripped, dropping her clothes and weapons in a pile, then rolled around on the sand, sighing at the new feelings, giggling at the way the stuff stuck to her, like sugar on a cookie. As the grains moved into more sensitive areas she sighed, the grit exciting her and irritating at the same time. After a few minutes of rolling around randomly she aimed at the lake and just pushed over and over until she had to sit up sputtering as the cold water prevented her from breathing. Catching her breath and giggling, she flopped over onto her hands and knees and crawled the gentle grade into deeper water, enjoying the odd feeling where the surface of the cold water meeting the cooling air made tickling, moving line on her body.

Watching as his daughter played in the sand and water, Bradan admired the way the droplets sparkled on her skin. When she turned and crawled on her hands and knees away from him he gasped, his cock responding more rapidly and forcefully than it ever had for her before. He sat up in the sand and pulled off his boots and socks, then his shirt, and stood up. After a very brief moment's thought he dropped his pants before striding down the beach toward Catrin and the lake.

Cat didn't know how to swim beyond paddling her hands like a dog uses his paws and kicking, but it moved her around in the water once she got where it was deep enough. She could have stood up but she found the breeze on wet skin felt even colder than the water, and while she liked the way it made her nipples hurt she didn't like the way it made the rest of her skin feel, so she tried to stay covered to her neck as she played. A shadow crossed darkened the water around her and she looked up, startled into a little squeal as Aedan swooped low overhead, then waved to him. She turned around just in time to run directly into her father's arms.

With a louder squeal of surprise she started to step back while he was distracted looking up at the dragon, but he caught her arms and held her gently but firmly enough that she would have had to struggle hard to get away. The sadness she'd been feeling for the last few days started coming back quickly, but before it had completely wiped away the pleasure she'd gotten from playing like a kid her father leaned down at the same time he pulled her up, their lips meeting in a rough, almost painful, kiss. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, sucking in Bradan's tongue as he made it available. Tears started leaking from her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Now what are you crying for," Bradan growled in frustration. "I'm trying to make you happy, dammit!"

"I am," Catrin yelled back at him angrily. She pulled her head back and looked into his face. "Um, if this kissing means you aren't trying to get rid of me, I am," she murmured in a trembling voice. She kept her eyes on his as she felt him let her feet onto the sand under the water. For a brief moment she thought he was letting go of her, but before she could panic one of his hands was around her back reaching for her bum while the other was grasping one of her breasts, her hard nipple getting harder as his palm pressed against it. The contrast of his warm body and the cold water was distracting her in a pleasant way.

"I never wanted to get rid of you, darling." He nuzzled her head as he fondled her breasts and caressed her bum, "I'm sorry I made you feel I did." Entering the water had cooled his physical reaction to Cat's body, but the warmth of her pressing against him was restoring the heat, and he felt his cock stiffening against his daughter's stomach. He closed his eyes tight as his desire for her ate away at his resolve. When she reached between them and wrapped her small hand, wrinkled from the water, around his semi-flaccid cock he moaned and closed his eyes, pulling her close. He reached down with both hands and gripped her bum, lifting her up high enough that she lost her grip on his cock but was high enough to wrap arms and legs around him and kiss. Bradan carried his daughter out of the water and up the beach to the edge of the grass.

Holding her father tightly, Catrin almost giggled as he bounced her while he walked, his cock stiffening enough to bump her bottom as he stumbled through the sand. When Bradan fell to his knees and tried to set her on the ground she clamped her arms and legs tighter and was rewarded by him leaning forward, laying her on her back and then resting his body on top of hers. If he'd let his full weight rest on her she wouldn't have been able to breathe, but he propped himself on his elbows. As he looked down into her eyes she looked back up into his, and noticed a slight wincing; not as in pain, but as if something unpleasant crossed his mind. Some of her excitement faded, "what's wrong? You looked almost like when you kicked out my fire." She scrunched up her face a little, "there is something you don't like and it almost messed up everything and it's getting in the way again." Unwrapping her legs and arms she let her head rest back on the ground, "tell me."

"It's nothing to worry about." He leaned down and tried to kiss her, feeling more aroused when she turned her face away. "I love you and I'm sorry I hurt you." Getting up on his knees over her stomach, he grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head, pressing them to the ground as he leaned forward and tried to kiss her again.

Catrin squirmed a little to try to avoid the kiss, her body growing warm as her father's rubbed against it as he moved. With her arms held above her head and her father's weight holding her down she felt helpless. The pressure of his cock on her mound when he slid down to bend over for a kiss made her gasp, giving him a chance to get his tongue into her mouth again. She twisted her head side to side to get free.

Breathing a little heavily, she begged, "Dad, please! It's important to me."

Huffing in frustration, Bradan released her wrists sat up, squirming a little to run his cock against his daughter's soft little mound. " Trailing his fingertips over her stiff nipples, he looked into her eyes, trying to find something to say that wouldn't cause her to go back to being hurt and upset with him. The idea that he cared if she was upset with him was new and he paused, thinking.

Watching Bradan's face, Catrin slowly caught her breath. She wanted him to pin her down and force himself on her as he had started, but she also wanted to know why he looked that way at her. Men often used women for sex when they didn't really care about them, and, while Catrin wouldn't mind that from most, she was sure she couldn't handle that from her father. If he was going to be her first then she wanted to matter to him as much as he did to her. Biting her lip, she watched his face.

Bradan had always thought that he loved his daughter the way a father is supposed to. It was his job to take care of her until he could sell her to some man that would value her, treat her well, and keep her happy. Making her happy himself had only been something he did because it was easier than the alternative. All of a sudden he was feeling like it was important on its own. He looked down into her eyes and reached out a hand to caress her cheek, feeling a pull somewhere inside his chest as she closed her eyes and turned to kiss the palm of his hand. He couldn't lie to her.

Rolling off her and onto his back, he pulled her up to sit on his stomach, biting back a moan as she slid her wet fold along his cock, stiffening it again. "Don't get mad at me, okay?" He waited for her to nod, "Magic. You being magic is, well, it's hard for me." He ran his hands up and down her sides, "and when your magic does things it makes me a little uncomfortable."

Brightening, Catrin leaned down to kiss Bradan's lips, "I don't have to do magic! I only know a little, anyway." She pulled his hands around to her breasts, "if you don't want me to use it then I won't. I can do metal work and stuff without it."

He shook his head side to side, "no, you can't. Your magic is always doing things for you even when you don't make it. Like healing." He idly played with her nipples, smiling softly as she moaned, "that was what made me wince a little. When you came out of the water your magic almost instantly warmed you up, protecting you from freezing. When you run through the forest your magic heals your cuts and scrapes immediately." Looking up at her eyes, he smirked, "did you know that most people take days for even small scratches to disappear?"

Cat looked puzzled, "But I don't use healing much! Only if it hurts really bad, like when I grabbed the dagger from the fire."

Opening one eye wider than the other, Bradan looked at her, "that is what I'm talking about. You don't do it, the magic does it by itself. You aren't controlling the magic." He sighed, "no one else could have grabbed a dagger from a forge without destroying their hand." He held up her hand so she was looking at her palm, "and you don't even have a scar. Your hand would have been ruined if the magic waited for you to do it on purpose."

After thinking for a moment, Catrin looked more puzzled, "so because being magic protects me even when I do something stupid, before I think about it, that makes it bad." Crinkling her forehead, she looked down at her father, her expression skeptical, "That doesn't make sense, that would make it good."

"It's bad because you aren't controlling it, it's controlling you."

"Nuh uh. If it was controlling me it wouldn't let me stick my hand in the fire in the first place! It just fixes me." She leaned over and kissed her father on the nose, "What's the real reason it's bad?"

Before Bradan could answer, Aedan approached, his odd waddle making it obvious that dragons were made for flying, not walking. He reached out and clasped Catrin's head in his claws, gently, and turned her to face himself, assaulting her ears with his loud, chaotic voice. "Because humans aren't magic. Humans don't like that, so they say magic creatures are bad to justify killing us." In an oddly human gesture, the scaly green beast shrugged, "humans are very envious creatures." His tongue, the narrower, forked one, slipped out of his mouth and flicked over Catrin's face, lingering on her lips. "I taste magic, the Catrin is not fully human." His tongue flicked over Bradan's mouth the same way, "Bradan man is human. That is probably why Bradan man resists the Catrin's magic. Jealousy over her power, even though she doesn't use it." He returned to flicking his tongue over Catrin's face, then pushed at her lips. "May I taste more?"

Parting her lips, Catrin invited the dragon to explore inside her mouth, curious. His tongue was hot against hers, and constantly moving, the two branches of the fork moving independently. As he managed to snake it down into her throat she was surprised it didn't trigger her gag reflex, making her moan instead. She closed her eyes and sucked and licked the strange organ filling her mouth and throat as if in a kiss, feeling a sense of loss as he pulled it back out slowly, his claws releasing her head. She blushed lightly at how much she had liked the feeling, then blushed more at the look on her father's face as he watched her. She tried to distract him, "Is that true, Dad? Is that why magic makes you upset with me?"

Watching his daughter take the long, dark pink, snake-like tongue deep into her mouth had excited Bradan enough to distract him from the conversation. Blinking slowly, he tried to recall what the creature had said, then shook his head side to side, "I don't really know." He looked sheepish, "I was taught that magic is a curse and taints everything it touches. Not everyone believes that, though, so I never say anything." He smirked, "in my line of work it is always best to let everyone think you agree with them, but it means you rarely question anything very deeply."

He noticed his hands were caressing Catrin's body without him thinking about it, sparking the beginning of a thought on control. "I'll have to do a lot of thinking, I think." When Catrin leaned down to kiss him, he slid his hands over her small breasts, squeezing lightly, and caressed the hard nipples with his palms, "I do love you, Cat, and I'll try not to make you feel bad." Biting at her tongue lightly he added, "and I don't want to be without you. I want you to stay with me."

Aedan watched Bradan's hands moving over Catrin's body, then reached out a giant clawed hand and rested it lightly on her back, lifting the claws so the tips barely scratched her as he slid up and down from her head to her bottom, then down a little more. Having experienced the fragility of humans and humankin, he was careful not to rip or crush any thing as he tested the feeling of her body. As leathery as his fingers and palms appeared, they were actually quite sensitive and he enjoyed the smoothness of her skin. He hadn't had much experience with the softer, smoother, less hairy branch of humankin, and found the touch as pleasant as the taste, although the flavor could use a little spicing up. He caressed her soft little feet, surprised when she moaned, then back up her legs to the small bottom her father was also caressing.

Catrin shivered as the soft leathery hand moved over her body while her father fondled her breasts, enjoying the slight scraping of the claws on her tender skin. As the hand caressed her feet she felt a surge of excitement, her toes curling, that built higher as her father's hands and the giant leathery one converged on her bum. When her father pulled her cheeks apart she sucked in a little gasp at the claw tip poking her little puckered hole, then a larger gasp as it started to push inside. Her bum clenched around the claw as the hard, thick finger it was attached to continued to push inward very slowly but insistently. She whimpered at the way it stretched and pulled at her, but didn't want it to stop. When it finally pushed inside, her bum clenching hard enough to ache, she had to moan loudly.

As Aedan pushed the finger inward, Catrin started crying, gasping for breath. The dragon started moving the finger in and out, working it deeper and deeper into her butt, making her rock her pussy against her father's tight abs. Her hands clawed at Bradan's shoulders as she tried to kiss every bit of his face at once, her pelvis starting to thrust on its own. She could feel an orgasm building and reached down for her father's cock. Too short to have both his cock and his tongue at the same time, she gave up kissing and slid down his body until she could grasp his cock and try to get it into her before the dragon finished her.

Bradan didn't hesitate, the thoughts of selling her having faded sometime over the last couple of days. Looking down at the top of her head, he pushed upward gently until he felt her lips at the head of his shaft, then murmured, "this might hurt, baby," as he shoved up into the hot, slippery, virgin pussy of his daughter.

Catrin cried out as her hymen was ripped through, her approaching orgasm overwhelming the momentary pain as she heard her father tell the dragon to put his tongue down her throat. She opened her mouth invitingly, as her hips hammered at Bradan's, wanting to feel the warm thing wriggling inside.

Aedan slipped the forked part of his tongue in and tasted the bouncing, wriggling girl, then ran it around the inside of her mouth before pushing back and into her throat. He found that sliding it in and out, the way Bradan was doing with his cock in the girl's pussy, elicited hungry moans from her and also made it easier to keep pushing deeper and deeper. He stopped and pulled back a small amount when she seemed to have trouble breathing, then continued tasting and pumping in and out of her throat as he watched her clutch and claw at her father's chest. He kept the one clawed finger buried deep inside her butt, as the rubbing it was doing seemed to excite both the girl and her father, and he enjoyed the way she tightened her muscles around it repeatedly.

Bradan didn't last long. As soon as his daughter started to orgasm he couldn't hold back, the pressure of Aedan's large finger inside Catrin's butt added to the pressure of her tight little pussy, and his built up desire. Pulling down hard on her butt cheeks, he pushed up and filled her with his cum while she squirted down his shaft.

... to be continued.

12