Drea Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy, why don't I make us salads tonight and you two join us? We'll keep our clothes on and discuss your concerns. Whatever you do, don't just agree to whatever Drea says. Your opinion is just as important as hers. I love her dearly...like a sister actually...but I want her to be more concerned about your feelings."

I was fine with the idea of a salad dinner. The idea of keeping our clothes on was also a good idea as well. That would keep the focus away from body parts and on the important topics at hand. I was hoping that Drea and Jay were as receptive to that idea.

Karen called them and they were both on board with that idea. Quiet evening, sitting around the table, clothed. Who knows, after the dinner conversation ended we could still get naked and hit the pool or hot tub before going home.

Karen shared some more information about Drea. Some of it I already knew, but her perspective was important to me.

Drea had known about Karen and Jay's nudist lifestyle for over 10 years. She never mentioned it to her first husband because of his tendency to get jealous over trivial things. She had never been inside their home until a few nights earlier when we were together with them.

Drea and Karen had developed a strong friendship through their work, long phone calls, social media, and emails. Their only social interaction in public was lunch breaks taken outside of the county building. Being together like they were now was a pleasant novelty for them as well.

Drea didn't know about their more sexually adventurous side until about two months prior. Karen wasn't necessarily recruiting her, or us to that lifestyle, but wanted to be totally honest with her before we agreed to try a night of skinny dipping with them.

Another reason she didn't visit her home was because she admitted to a sexual attraction for Jay. She had desired Jay since she first met him over 12 years ago and didn't trust herself; especially if they were nude together. Karen was also aware of Jay's interest in Drea so she let things stay where they were...until a few nights ago of course.

"Let me tell you something, Randy...and listen to me good...that woman loves you like none other. I know how fond she is of Jay but you're the one she's been talking about a long time before you were ever divorced. She practically worships you. Just let her know your comfort levels and I guarantee you that she'll respect them."

We stayed naked until Jay got home. We knew that Drea would be following in less than 30 minutes

To say that I was pleasantly pleased with our dinner conversation, as well as the after-dinner conversation, would be an understatement. There had been so many things that Karen and I had discussed about Drea...well, let's just say that Karen knows her friend very well.

Some key developments from that night:

Drea felt bad that her ambitious pursuits had caused any problems. She expected that I should have been more vocal before that time. She was right about that. I was so desirous to see her happy that I didn't properly express my concerns or my levels of comfort.

The four of us agreed that we would not set any kind of arbitrary limit of how much sexual interaction there would be between the other's partners. We understood the novelty of it and how that over the course of time that this would work itself out.

Bill and Debi would know about our arrangement. Karen and Jay would still do the soft swap with them if they still desired it. Drea and I were not in any hurry to go further than just be friends with them but we would not soft swap with them. This is something that Drea and I were adamant about. Either go all the way or nothing at all. We were content with having only Karen and Jay as our partners. Again, Karen and Jay were supportive and said that they knew Bill and Debi well enough to know that they'd respect our wishes. If they changed their minds and decided to go all the way, then that would be great.

The only overnight swaps would be either in the same home or on a vacation such as a cruise or a Vegas weekend. Also, discretion was of utmost importance. Our families and friends didn't need to know we did anything other than skinny dip together. In public, there would be no kissing or overt flirting.

After we got home, Drea was definitely in the mood. She was undressed and had my pants removed in almost no time. She gave me the most energetic blow job I'd ever received and then mounted me. She rode my hardness until I couldn't hold back any further.

This was all about my pleasure, although she came as well. She was showing her appreciation. She was practically in tears when thanking me for being so open-minded and caring about her feelings.

The fact is that although she was right about that, my open-mindedness had afforded me the opportunity to make two great new friends in Jay and Karen. I could never see myself not wanting Karen as a friend or as a lover. My life had been enriched as well.

The next question was about Bill and Debi. How would we hit it off with them? I had seen pictures of Debi and she was clearly a beautiful woman with a fine figure. Could we break their resolve to only soft swap? We were going to learn a lot about them in person in a few days.

The fact is that I was content to keep things as they were in spite of the fact that Debi seemed to be very desirable physically. For me, the ideal setting would that they become good friends and fellow nudists only.

That following Friday night didn't go as planned, though.

12