Dream a Little Dream of Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, hopefully it'll be a little better than that."

"Hope I ain't bein' rude or nothin', but it sure smells funny."

"Oh? Not like old time chicken," Alan said -- but he didn't seem offended. "Cook it in olive oil and butter, and lots of lemon and garlic."

"Garlic? What's that?" Even though his back was to her she was sure he was smiling.

"Kind of like a stinky onion. Mainly in the spinach, though." He took the chicken from the skillet and put the meat on some paper towels atop a plate, then moved to stir another pot on the stove. "Nice out tonight," he said after a minute. "Think you're up to sitting outside?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Well, head on up and I'll pass the stuff up to you..."

She climbed up the steep steps and sat by the opening, took the plates he passed up and put them on the table; he came up a minute later with two glasses of ice water and some utensils and sat across from her.

The sun had kissed the horizon and the sky was clear, the moon hung above the eastern horizon like a huge orange lantern and the sight almost took her breath away. She took some chicken and it tasted different. Good, but different.

"That's some moon," he said between bites. "How's the grub?"

"Good," she said. Is that garlic?" she said as she pointed at white flecks in the spinach.

"Yeah. Fresh spinach, a little olive oil and lemon, garlic and white wine and parmesian."

"Ain't never had nothin' like it," she said.

"Well, hope you don't mind it."

"I don't," she said. "And thanks. For what you done."

"Yeah? Well, my pleasure, and you're welcome." He looked at her and winked.

"You said, 'used to.' Why did you stop? Flying, I mean?"

He shrugged, looked away.

"Somethin' bad happen?" she said when she saw a tear in his eye.

"My boy. My son," he said, but something stopped him.

"Somethin' happen to him?"

"Iraq," he said.

She nodded because she knew exactly what he wanted to say. "I used to help with the animals. On the farm, I mean."

"Yeah?" he said as he shook himself back into the present. "What was that like?"

"You ain't never took care of animals before?"

"No. Well, a dog once, but that probably doesn't count."

She laughed a little. "Nope. We never had no dog." She looked at him, saw him look at her legs once then look away quickly and she smiled inside. 'Men must all be like little boys, just all grown up,' she told herself -- because Jimmy had looked at her the same way when he wanted to make love.

Did Alan want to make love? She watched him for a while and was pretty sure he did. She finished eating while she thought about that, helped him carry the dishes below and she sat while he cleaned up the mess and she felt very self-conscious even though he'd insisted.

"Is there someplace I could take a bath or somethin'? Because I think I'm getting kinda high, don't you?"

He looked at her and scratched his head: "You'll have to on-board, I guess. This is the town dock; we can use the public restroom but they don't have shower facilities, at least not this year. Hang on a minute and I'll grab you a towel..." He wrapped up the 'galley' and went forward and got a towel and started her way then stopped: "You need one towel, or two?"

"Why would I need two? You think I'm fat?"

"God no!" he said -- and the way he said it made her want to smile again. He was getting nervous around her and she could tell he thought she was cute and that made her feel all warm inside.

She stood and moved toward him, reached for the towel and rubbed her breasts against his arm and felt the heat from his body as she passed him.

"I'll have to show you how," he stammered. "To use the shower. I mean."

"Okay." She followed him into the little cubicle he called 'the head' and he explained how the amount of water on-board was limited, and that since there was no drain the water she used would have to be pumped off as well. He turned to leave and she pressed into him as he walked by, felt him respond to her touch; he seemed to pause for a moment, then he shut the door behind her.

She showered, was amazed how good it felt to get clean, and she washed herself down there because she knew she was going to fuck him -- she wanted to, badly, and in a way she never had with Jimmy. She thought about him while she touched herself and she felt her slippery wetness through the warm water and her belly caught fire, then she turned off the water, listened, could hear him in his cabin up forward and she smiled as she pictured his nervousness. When she was dry she wrapped the towel around her waist and opened the door; her breasts were exposed but covered by her long red hair -- and she knew this would drive him crazy because it had always driven Jimmy out of his mind.

The door to his cabin was open a little and she knocked on it, opened it all the way and walked in; he was under the covers on his bed, reading a book by the light of an oil lamp, and he looked up at her when she walked in and she saw he was struggling to keep his eyes off her chest. She walked up beside the berth and peeled the sheets down; he was in his undershorts but it was obvious his cock was hard. His eyes remained fixed on her, but Dreamaway had her eyes on something else.

"Sit up," she said. When he had she pulled his shorts down and smiled, then she climbed up on the bed and straddled his thighs, leaned forward and put her fingers on his chest and let them play in his hair for a moment. She liked the way he felt, the way he looked at her, and she liked the way she felt he she rubbed him -- then she slid forward and raised above his cock and let her pubic hair drift lightly over the gleaming head. She brushed the tip of his cock with her silkiness while she continued to look into his eyes, and she moved as slowly and as gently as she could. She kept it up, slow, soft, for quite a while -- and she watched his face; once a tremble seemed to pass through his body and she lower herself imperceptibly until her cunt just brushed the length of his cock and a much harder shiver passed from his body into hers. She smiled, moved forward some more until she had his arms pinned under her knees.

"I gotcha now," she said softly.

"You do indeed."

"Want me to stop?"

"Not ever."

She edged forward a little more until her cunt was over his face, his arms still pinned but now under her shins, and she lowered herself onto his mouth. She took her hands and rubbed his face, then pulled his mouth closer, thrust her cunt into his face as roughly as she could and suddenly she craved the sense of union she had with the man.

It had been so long... so long... since Jimmy, and never like this...

She held his face to her cunt while she rocked back and forth, until she felt her orgasm building in her feet and burning up her legs like the fuse in a stick of dynamite -- and soon she went off like a bomb in the night, her body lost in deep bucking convulsions as wave after wave of liquid heat washed over and through her hot skin; she felt his tongue inside her cunt, felt his own shaking need through her orgasm and she lowered herself down his body until she was poised once again over his cock and she took it in her hand and rubbed the tip of it over her slit until she felt no resistance, then she impaled herself on it.

She fell, as if backwards off a cliff, into another massive orgasm; her back arched and her head flew back, then she convulsed and her head arced through the air until her hair wet whipped his face. She felt his hands on her hips, felt him thrusting into her, felt his back stiffening; his cock was deep inside her womb and all was lost inside the frenzied grinding of this unexpected union. She dug her fingernails into his chest and felt all the energy in the universe pour from his cock into her cunt as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her like a vast, never-ending shock wave. She felt herself falling, falling, and soon she felt sleep washing over her, felt his arms around her, his lips kissing the top of her head.

She knew she was smiling because this dream had been good.

+++++

She woke in the middle of the night, felt him there beside her and she reached under the sheets and felt his cock, took it in her hand and drew little circles on the underside with her fingernails. Before he could respond she moved down and took him in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip of it until it was hard, then she attacked it furiously, moved up and down the length of it until she could feel his need building, then she moved more quickly, until she could feel the entire length of his cock burning and pulsing. Little jets of warm cream flashed into her mouth and she sucked him hard, wanted to savor every drop of him and she milked his cock until he filled her mouth, then she sat up and looked at him while she swallowed.

The full moon was high in the sky, silver light flooded in through an open hatch just overhead and she put her hands up onto the hatch frames and pulled herself up and looked outside: moonlight shimmered on a sea of small waves, bare trees across the river looked like distant black shadows, and the world was quiet -- so quiet. She felt him below, felt him sit up and kiss her belly, then her breasts -- and she smiled as the warmth inside her loins began to build again, and spread. She lowered herself onto him and his cock slipped right in -- she put her arms around his and her face on his shoulder while she felt him growing inside, then she began rocking again, rocking until the fires returned and came for them both.

+++++

She woke, felt the sun on her face again and looked at the room she was in, his room, and she felt unsure of herself again because she remembered he'd said he was leaving this morning. What was going to happen? Would he toss her off the boat? Would he stay?

'What do I want to do?'

The boat was silent, she heard only the sound of tiny waves lapping against the hull and seagulls wheeling through the air somewhere nearby, maybe voices up on the boardwalk...

She went into the head, washed up and walked back to the galley. She heard someone whistling and she knew it was him and her heart leapt. She felt the boat move as he hopped onboard and then she saw his tree-trunk legs in the cockpit and she was so happy to see him she could have burst. He leaned over, stuck his head down the companionway:

"You up? Goodness me but you sure know how to sleep!"

She laughed, smiled, and the uneasiness she'd felt a few minutes before disappeared.

'What did the future hold?' she asked herself again. Didn't mama say I would learn as I went along?

He hopped below, seemed embarrassed, almost shy when he looked at her, then he opened the icebox and pulled a pitcher of orange juice out and got out a couple of glasses and filled them.

He indicated the table and sat down; Dreamaway took the glass he offered and sat across from him -- her stomach burning with anxiety. She took a sip, then looked down at her feet. He sensed he was trying to make up his mind about something and she felt so unsure of herself...

"You want me to go?" she finally asked. She looked up at him, watched his eyes and the indecision written all over his face...

"Just tell me... if that's the..."

"No. I don't want you to go."

There was something in his voice: "But?" she said, dreading what she knew was coming next.

He looked at her: "No buts," he said. "Do you want to stay?"

"Yep." She saw him smile, saw tension ease from his face. 'So, that was why...'

"Come here," he said as he indicated his lap. "Sit."

She came over and sat on his legs, put her arms around his neck and kissed him, then he pulled back from her a little and took her hand in his and kissed it. He was so gentle, so completely the opposite of everything she had expected...

He took a little wrapped package from his pocket and handed it to her. "Open it," he said.

She unwrapped the little package and opened the box, saw a bright silver bracelet inside and gasped: she never had anything like it in her life and it took her breath away...

"It's an ID bracelet," he said.

She picked it up and held it to the sunlight, saw writing on it and wondered what it said...

"Dreamaway," he said when he saw her eyes. "It says Dreamaway."

She fell into his arms and held him tightly, smelled his skin and his hair: "Thank you," she said.

"No, darlin'; Thank You."

She pulled back and looked at him and saw he was smiling and she wanted to bask in the warmth of it. She didn't understand but she knew that didn't matter -- he was here and she was with him and right now -- today -- that was all that mattered.

She wondered if this was what it felt like to be happy, then looked at Alan and knew it was.

+++++

He backed away from the dock and drifted out into the current, then slipped the motor into gear and turned downstream and motioned for her to come...

"You're gonna steer for a while, okay?"

"What! No..."

"Come here, stand behind the wheel, take it in your hand..." He put his hands on top of hers and moved the wheel and she could feel how it worked. After a few minutes he pulled his hands away: "Now, steer for that red marker sticking up over there," he said as he pointed downriver. Then: "Atta-girl. You got it."

He went up on deck and pulled in fat rubber things that had been hanging down by the water and he tied them off, then looked up at the sky for a moment before he came back to the cockpit and started pulling on ropes. A sail rolled out of the mast and two more sprang to life from up front and he adjusted them on big metal things, then he reached down and flipped a switch and the motor died...

They were moving, and fast too, but now everything was silent -- except for the sound the wind and the waves made...

"It's magic!" she smiled out loud, and he nodded. "They look like clouds!"

The red marker got close and he pointed out another one downriver and told her to steer for that next one and she did:

"I can do this!"

"Of course you can. You just need a good teacher."

"Will you be my teacher?"

He smiled, looked at all her purity and innocence before speaking: "I will. You've taught me a few things too, already. You know that, don't you?"

She smiled, blushed, took her eyes off the water and the sails started to rumble and shake and she panicked... He was beside her instantly and put his hands on hers again, showed her how to regain control, then he made the sails shake again on purpose and let her fix it this time and she did.

She jumped up and down a couple of times and squealed: "I did it! I did it!" and he laughed with her, then he came and stood beside her.

"You been to Florida before?"

"Alan, I ain't never been nowhere but Elkin and Elizabeth City..."

"Fair enough. You wanna go someplace where the water is clear and the air is warm? Where there are beaches that look like fine sugar and that go on for miles and miles?"

"Yep!"

"Then we'll have to get you a passport."

"A what?"

"Nevermind. We'll figure that out tomorrow." She looked at his smile, at the warmth in his eyes.

Tomorrow. The word felt so good now, so good coming from his lips, so good resting on her soul.

But tomorrow didn't concern her anymore; no, not in the least.

She found herself thinking about the coming night, and what she planned to do to him, and she smiled again. And she smiled because she knew she'd finally found the clouds, and she wondered where they would take her.

*

©2008-9:6/8/09AL

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
Reading can be a pleasure - even on Literotica

The combination of excellent prose and good story telling is an art not found on Literotica very often. Thanks for the experience. I wonder why you don't allow ratings because many of your offerings would get 5*, as would this one.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
Wonderfull

Absolutly stunningly wonderfull,Adrian you are a master of the written word,kudo's

coigachboycoigachboyalmost 8 years ago

I really love your stories. Working my way down the list. Its in alphabetical order unfortunately so old and new together.

reader1000reader1000about 8 years ago
A rare talent

And with great variety. A true pleasure. Thank you.

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 8 years ago
Rarity

This is akin to literature. I am envious!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
A Summer By The Lake She fell in poison oak, then love.in Romance
Goin' Back Home Again A musician struggles with his collapsing marriage and career.in Loving Wives
Bless This Broken Road Sometimes even broken roads can lead to somewhere good.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories