Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on lick it bitch!"

I strained my head up, desperate to achieve that but with tongue extended I could manage only the briefest of licks but all the time you were working my cock roughly and as I lay under it with mouth and eyes wide opened I shot the biggest load of cum I have fired in my life all over my face, spilling into my mouth.

After all that, of course, things were nervous and tense and I just wanted out of there and I thought you did to. You insisted we return to the car park the same way we had arrived, with me buried in the rug. The last I saw of you was your car speeding away form the car park as I stood dazed and confused outside the public toilets. What did this all mean? How would today change me and my life? What would I do? Would I every see you again/ And did I really want to?

As I contemplated all these things and more I walked distractedly around the car park and finding myself at the toilets again I studied their entrance to see a guy enter them in a low brimmed hat and overcoat, very furtively.

I could not stop myself following him inside. This was a hell of a day...

12