Dream Cottage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Jack, he's right. I guess even a hot bath doesn't really get the cold from your bones. Its just me being tea-total, I always think everybody else likes it as much as I do. I'm sure there's a bottle in the dresser. Anyway Tom, now you're dry, you might as well go and sit in the snug, and we'll all join you once the bathing is finished."

Jack replied for Tom, "You're too kind Jill; we didn't come here to sponge off you."

"It's only a glass of whisky; I think I can stand you a drink. I'm sure you'd do the same if the rolls were reversed."

Tom was still alongside where he'd put the clothes, and he said, "Ain't you coming to sort out these wet clothes?"

"I will when you come up here, I told you the gap is too narrow."

He again smiled, "Not for me its not."

Jack said angrily, "Enough of that Tom. Get yourself up here smart'ish, and go and wait in the other room, like the lady told you to."

There were no comments or hesitation, he just meekly walked past us both, and into the snug through the door I was holding open.

As he passed me, I said, "Sit yourself down in front of the fire; I'll be in as soon as I've put Kenneth's clothes into the dryer."

And that was what I did, leaving Jack stood on his own in the kitchen, still dripping water onto the floor. As I entered the snug, Tom was seated where I'd told him to sit. I walked to the dresser, and as soon as I began pouring the glass of whisky, I knew Tom had got up from the chair. And even though I hadn't turned or glanced behind me, I could in some way sense his close presence. But what I didn't know until I turned, was that he was stood not two paces away, facing me, with the bathrobe held wide open. My eyes nearly popped out of my head, and the glass slipped through my fingers, shattering with a crash as it hit the stone floor.

I made a dash for the door, but as my hand took hold of the doorknob, his hand encircled my wrist. "Where are you going? Aren't you gonna pour me another glass?"

"I...I have to see to the spinner, just help yourself, you saw where I got it from."

It was then I felt his other hand, pulling on my other wrist, and wrapping my left hand around his cock. I say wrapping , but his cock was no longer hanging down all limp, as I'd turned, it had been stood there, bolt upright, and if it wasn't over a foot in height, then I'm a Dutch-man. (A phrase my dad used to use) But not only was it long, it was so fat, my fingers weren't long enough to encircle it; not that I wanted to. But with his hand wrapped around mine, he made sure I at least got to feel it throbbing.

"Please let me go."

"Don't you like my cock? I thought the way you was eyeing it up in the bathroom; that you maybe wanted to take a ride on it."

"Please. Let me go."

He'd by now moved in real close, so his body was pinning me to the wall. He now released my right hand, thus allowing him to use his freed-up left hand to cup and squeeze my breasts. As his hand moved from one breast to the other, I let out a scream. His hand now flew to my mouth, where he stifled any further sounds. We stood there for what must have been five minutes, one hand preventing me from making any noise, the other guiding my fingers up and down his throbbing cock.

And then we heard Jack's voice from the kitchen, "Jill lass. Kenneth is done now, what do you want me to do with my clothes?"

Both of Tom's hands let go, and in seconds, the door was open and he was pushing me out towards the kitchen. I was all of a fluster, but as Jack was by now at the other end of the kitchen, he didn't notice. I hurriedly made my way towards him, feeling at least the nearer I was to him, the safer I'd be.

I said, "I'll take Kenneth's clothes out now, if you give yours to him, he can bring them out."

"Ok, will do."

But as he spoke, out came Kenneth, naked as the day he was born. But like his brother Tom, his cock was like a salami hanging there in between his legs. It wasn't aroused, but even in its limp state, it still looked menacing. The bathrobe was casually draped over his arm.

Jack said, "Oh Kenneth lad. Don't go flaunting yourself like that in front of the lady."

Then as he took him by the arm and turned him back into the bathroom, "I'm sorry Jill lass, but he really doesn't know he's doing anything wrong. I'll get him to put the robe on, and then I'll send him out with my clothes. Oh, and don't you struggle to lift that drying rack, get Tom or Kenneth here to do it for you."

Then the bathroom door closed. I took out the clothes from the spinner, and I took them to the other end of the kitchen. I lowered the drying rack and began to put the clothes along its length as I'd done with the others. As I put the last piece on, Tom appeared behind me.

I quickly ducked under the drying rack, and stood the other side of it. "If you come any closer I'll scream for your dad."

"Now why would you do that? What have I done?"

"Just you stop that side. And while you're there, you might as well pull that rack up for me. But I don't want you coming down this end of the kitchen."

Then I heard the door behind me, and as I turned, there was Kenneth with his dad's clothes in a bundle in his hands. And this time, he had the robe wrapped around him. But like his brother, it looked far too small. I went down to meet him, and took the clothes from him one by one, and positioned them in the spinner, and as I turned towards the range end of the kitchen, the rack was hauled up out of the way, and Tom was stood there, robe wide open again. His cock was not as hard or rampant as before, but it was by no means limp. It kind of hung in a bent fashion out in front of him.

"Ok Tom, that's enough of that, why don't you just cover yourself up and go back into the snug and get yourself a drink."

"I'll cover myself up on one condition."

"And what might that be?"

"You come back in and pour the drink for me."

"And if I do, do you promise to keep that thing covered up."

"I guess so."

"And you'll keep your hands to yourself. No touching or anything like that?"

"I wouldn't dream of it."

"Look Tom, if you do touch me, I swear I'll put you all out in the rain."

"What? All by yourself. I didn't know you were such a big strong girl."

Why the hell I'd said that, I don't know, like I'd said, him and his brother were six foot six if they were an inch, and here I am, five foot four and nine stone when wringing wet. Oh, I guess I ought to also tell you just a little about myself. I'm twenty three, brunet, 38b 25 36, and not wanting to brag, but I do attract a lot of male attention, so I guess I must have at least a little of what it takes.

But back to my predicament, I'd made a stupid declaration, and I knew I couldn't back it up. But what was also dawning on me was that I have three strangers in my house, and absolutely no way of calling for help should it be required. And the more Tom played his games, the more I began to realise help might be needed. So anyway, I thought maybe, the best plan is to appease him, only just enough until his dad gets out of the shower, and then throw myself into the protection of his dad Jack.

"Ok Tom, I'll take you at your word. Now remember, I've taken you in, and looked after not only you, but your brother as well. So now I'm putting my trust in you, I expect you to behave yourself."

"Ok. Come on then."

And with that, he pulled the two sides of the robe together, and tied the belt. I walked towards where he was waiting for me.

As I got close I said, "Ok, you go first, you know the way."

He stretched his arm high in the air, and reached across and behind me, bringing it gently down in the middle of my back, and at the same time said, "Oh no, it's always ladies first."

I wanted to pull away, but realised, if I tried, he'd win the struggle, and I'd be on the back-foot. So instead, I stepped in front of him, and he followed on close, his hand slipping down my back, and pushing me along with his open palm under my bottom. And when I say bottom, I mean dead centre, and pushed under, taking the loose fitting material of my housecoat into the crevice. I wanted to stop and confront him, but knew again, that this would just promote a conflict, one I couldn't win.

So instead, I just walked into the room and as I did so, I said, "You promised no touching."

I didn't stop until I reached the dresser, and when I did stop, and began to fill his glass, he said, "I'm not touching you; your dress is in between my hand and your fanny."

I'd filled his already used glass, and as I turned to pass it to him, I felt a tug, and tearing sensation. And as I turned, he used both his hands to pull the front of my housecoat wide open. The ripping had been the loop on my waist, where the wraparound had been tied to.

I stood there with the glass in one hand, and tried to pull my housecoat back together with the other. But it was pointless, Tom was using two very strong hands to hold the housecoat open, and short of ripping my own clothes, I just had to stand there. What happened next was another surprise. I knew Kenneth had followed us into the room, but he'd just been stood warming his hands by the open fire, not taking any notice of Tom's tricks. (Hands under my bum that is) But the second he saw my naked breasts, he homed in on me like; well I'm not sure; maybe a guided missile is the only thing that comes to mind.

I'm not kidding, I'd hardly started to workout what I was going to do or how I would deal with Tom holding my housecoat open, when Kenneth's mouth was on my left breasts, and his arms were wrapped around me. At this, Tom let go. Kenneth just picked me up, and walked across to the big armchair in front of the fire, sat himself down, with me on his knee, and sucked away. Tom just stood there with a big beaming smile on his face.

I snapped at Tom, "What in god's name are you playing at? Tell him to get off me."

"Nothing to do with me, you tell him."

"Kenneth luv, that's enough now. Come on please stop it. I'll tell your dad, and you know he'll be cross with you."

It was as if I hadn't spoke, he hugged me tight, and sucked hard. Well now came the biggest problem of them all. As you know, it had been six weeks since Jim and I had had any quality time, and by that I mean been to bed together. Also, after the revelations of last weekend, I guess my own loyalties to Jim were under a strain to say the least.

The day's events, while like I'd said earlier, might appear innocent, had somehow driven my bodily senses wild. And in so doing, taking me to such heights of arousal, and then melting away without actually reaching a climax, it had left me feeling so unfulfilled. And now so far tonight, I'd seen two cocks, the like of which I'd never even imagined existed, let alone seen before. I'd held one of them, and wanked it while it throbbed relentlessly in my hand. And even though I'd not done it voluntarily; I'd done it all the same. And something I hadn't mentioned, when I'd escaped from Tom after wanking him, my hand had been wet and slimy, from the pre-cum that had oozed from his big bell-end. I'd also had my breasts fondled. And now Kenneth was sucking for all he was worth.

I'm sure there can't be many women out there, who even if they had been regularly serviced (as the farmers say), wouldn't find their bodies reacting to such an array of stimuli. Well faithful wife or as Mrs Lang would have it, Gander looking for sauce; my body was now on fire, and that is putting it mildly. I tried to struggle free, but that was useless. I kept up a barrage of pleas and threats of actions to be carried out by Kenneth's father, but nothing made any impression at all. And now Tom was stood in front of me, cock in hand, as he wanked slowly and menacingly. Kenneth was still sucking on my breast but he'd now taken to going from one to the other. This was making me so horny, my nipples were standing out, and the tingling, no throbbing, was almost more than I could stand. But there was no sign at all that it was having any effect on him, it was almost as if he was a baby sucking on his mother to get milk.

But Tom was an entirely different matter. He was pumping his hand up and down that monster cock, and I thought it couldn't be long before he moved his brother out of the way, and used this cock in the way his threatening eyes kept proclaiming he would. But even knowing I was about to be raped, there was nothing I could do. I wasn't strong enough to resist. Even if I screamed my lungs out, the thick stone walls in this house, would prevent Jack from hearing me at the other end of the building. All I could do was to lie here and pray that Jack would soon be finished his bath, and that he would be able to control his sons.

And then, just as I was beginning to give up hope, we heard Jack's voice. "Ok Jill lass, I'm done, do you want me to get my own clothes out of the spin dryer, and put them on the rack for you?"

Tom had his robe wrapped around himself in two seconds flat, but Kenneth was oblivious, and he kept on sucking from breast to breast.

The door opened, and as he walked in, Jack was saying, "I guess you couldn't hear me, I was just asking. Oh no Kenneth. Tom lad, surely you could have stopped him."

He came across, and with a hand on each of Kenneth's shoulders, he started to try to get him to leave me alone, "Come on lad. The lady doesn't want to have to nurse you all night. Now come on lad. You know that you're not allowed to do that."

Kenneth's mouth left my breast, and he looked up at his dad. "But dad, she showed them to me."

"Now I'm sure she didn't. Come on lad, if the lady showed them to you and she doesn't mind you having a little suck, then I'll let you have a go later. But right now, there are jobs in the kitchen I need her to do for me. So come on, be a good lad."

Reluctantly, he lifted me up from his lap, and let me stand on my own feet, and as I did, I pulled both sides of my housecoat back and wrapped them across each other. It was like I'd fired off a flare. Kenneth shot from the chair, and screaming and shouting, he pulled my housecoat wide open again.

"DON'T DO THAT. DAD, SHE'S COVERING THEM UP. I WANT HER TO KEEP THEM OUT FOR ME."

Jack again took hold of his son's shoulders, but this time in a forceful manner. Not that such a smaller man could in any real way restrain this angry giant. But he did respond to his dad's voice, and he let go of my housecoat. But not before Ken had torn it. And before I got chance to try to pull the torn material to attempt some sort of cover, Jack said, "No Jill lass. Leave it open, and you come with me."

So with my housecoat still open, breasts on full show, and nipples standing out proud, I meekly followed Jack out from our snug, into the kitchen. As soon as we were out there, he said, "My god girl, what on earth possessed you to show him your tits?"

I was taken aback by this question, and I stuttered out, "I...I didn't. It was your Tom. He ripped my housecoat open."

"Oh god I'm sorry. You can cover yourself up now if you want. I should have realised. He'd do anything to try to get his brother into trouble. He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"No, but he ripped the tie ribbon on my housecoat, and then held it open so your Kenneth could see my nakedness."

"Yes that would do it. And then I guess Kenneth just lost control?"

"Yes. He came at me so suddenly."

"I guess I'll have to explain. It all started when they were very young. I mean all babies suckle their mother's tits, but with our Kenneth being so; well lets say different. Whenever he got upset, his mother would lift him up for a cuddle, and he'd suckle her tits. But this then became a comforter for him. I mean, even after he'd been weaned. Well by the time they were both toddlers; they are twins by the way. Like I said, by the time they were running around, Tom had started to get jealous of Kenneth's cuddles, and he started to play up. Well I didn't find out until some years on, but to pacify Tom, the wife took to playing with his cock, and even sucking it. By the time they were starting the big school, they were both being treated to more of my wife's goodies than I was! And on a much more regular basis.

It was around then, when I came home one day early, and found Tom fucking her. I know it's hard to believe, but she told me some time later, that they had both been able to get erections from the time they started their first school. But she said they didn't actually shoot their first load of cum until they were both at the big school. And believe it or not, they both came on-line so to speak, within a month of each other. And all these years, neither of them have ever had another woman except my wife, and they were both fucking and doing just about everything imaginable to her, up until about three years ago, when she passed away suddenly with a brain tumour. I sometimes wonder if it wasn't the tumour that had affected her judgment, and the way she brought those lads up.

So you see, Kenneth wasn't coming to you for sex as such, in his mind, seeing your tits on display, he just wanted some old fashioned comfort."

"I see. That explains one thing."

"What's that lass?"

"I don't know how to put it."

"Well there's no point in being shy now. You spit it out, I've seen it all, and I won't be offended by anything you say."

"Well it was just all the time he held me and was sucking my breasts, his, you know."

"His cock?"

"Yes. It was still soft. But Tom was stood there in front of me, with the biggest erection I've ever seen."

"That's it my dear. I'm sorry about what happened. But now I guess I'd better get my damp clothes back on, and get the boys to get dressed as well."

"But the storm is still raging."

"I know, but we can't wait until it blows over now. You've seen the size of those boys. If they want you, there's little I could do to stop them."

"But they both do what you tell them."

"Ah well yes. But only up to a point. If you were to upset Kenneth; I mean like when you pulled your dress together. I mean, he could flare up, and I'd not be able to stop him."

"But you'll have at least ten miles to walk to get to the nearest house. And if their phone line is down as well, it's another five more miles to the nearest village."

"Well of course I don't want to go out there, but other than us going now, there are only two more options."

"And they are?"

"Well you resign yourself to playing the substitute mother to both of them. And you know what that would mean?"

"You mean letting them have sex with me?"

He nodded, "Or there is maybe one other way."

As he paused, I said, "Go on."

"Well if you keep Kenneth on your side, he wouldn't let Tom touch you. Well not have sex with you anyway."

"What? You mean if I let you stay, I'll have to let Kenneth suck my breasts, to keep him happy."

"You saw his reaction when I told him to let you go. The only reason he took any notice of me, was that I said he could carry on once you'd finished doing jobs for me."

"I can't believe that after all I've done for you, that you could expect me to let him do that."

"I don't."

And at this he un-tied the cord, and as he started to lower the drying rack, continued, "That is why I said I'd better take them away from here."

He began to pull the clothes from the rack, but I put my hands onto his, "No wait. Surely there is some way to stop them without having to send you all back out into that storm. I mean its getting worse if anything. I wouldn't put a dog out on a night like this."

"But like you said, I can't ask you to nurse him. And I know that if he isn't pacified, then he won't be on your side if Tom decides to rape you."

"But you think if I let Kenneth nurse me, as you put it, then he will stop Tom?"

"Oh yes. Tom might look and act as if he is the stronger of the two, but Kenneth has a violent rage. I wouldn't be surprised if his brain isn't suffering like his mother's was."