Dream Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I should move out," Jay said with despair.

"No!" Bailey stated vehemently.

Jay stared at her surprised by her outburst.

"I have a possible solution," Daria announced.

Both Bailey and Jay looked at her with expressions of hope.

"We have to be very blunt here. Jay, Bailey learned a great deal about sex from Andre', and I have a distinct feeling she wants to share that knowledge with you. But, you have to be a willing pupil and let her lead you, guide you and show you what she wants so that she feels satisfied. Are you willing to do that?" Daria enquired.

"Yes of course, I would do anything for her," he said optimistically.

Bailey stared at him through a thick blur of tears.

"I love her Daria, she can teach me everything she knows," he said while gazing at Bailey.

Bailey leapt out of her chair and pulled Jay against her body.

"Oh my darling...I love you so..."

Bailey kissed all over his face.

"One last thing, you need to take it slow and you need more private time. Somehow schedule more time, get away for a day or two and spend the time alone with each other." Daria stated.

****

On Sunday, Bailey prepared a late breakfast with all the trimmings and flowers. She wanted the meal to be special for Jay and when he walked into the kitchen, he gasped.

"Gosh Bailey, everything looks great," he gushed.

Bailey smiled at him and kissed his cheek. As she brought the hot food over to the table, she saw that his upper body was filling out nicely. After three months, her program was right on schedule.

"Next Sunday, can I make breakfast for you?" he asked sweetly.

"You don't have to..."

"I want to, please?"

Bailey heart was thumping in her chest with overpowering feelings of love for Jay. Daria's advice intrigued her and she realized that it was sound. It made perfect sense for her to take the dominant role. The pace would be slow but she had a few ideas up her sleeve that might work.

After the meal, they moved to Bailey's bedroom. Jay was seated on the bed and he looked nervous. She put her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"Babe, I want you to give me a back massage," she whispered in his ear.

The thought of his hands roaming her back excited Jay. He watched completely fascinated as Bailey turned away from him and pulled her top up and off. He hadn't seen her naked back in a long time and his hands were shaking as he waited for her instructions.

Bailey lay face down on the bed and Jay knelt above her rear.

"Start on my lower back and slowly work your way up," she instructed.

The texture of her skin and the hard muscle just below was very erotic for Jay and his pecker was growing rapidly.

"Oh God, Bailey, your skin...it feels so good to touch you again."

Bailey had to bite her lip because it felt exquisite but she didn't want to get too excited too fast. Jay's hands were finally on her bare skin. Steadily and carefully his hands kneaded her flesh and soon he was up to her neck. Her pussy was damp and twitchy but she was determined to control herself.

Jay decided to lay on top of her bare back with his cheek pressed to the flesh between her shoulder blades. His erection was throbbing in his boxers and the sensation of her silky skin was intoxicating. He never imagined that something so simple could be so erotic.

"You feel wonderful," he groaned. The warmth and velvety texture of her skin was like a drug to him.

Jay moved his arms so that he was holding her shoulders and he hugged her body repeatedly.

"I've missed you so...much..." the tears came to his eyes and he couldn't stop them.

Jay kissed and ran his tongue along Bailey's upper back. He didn't want to let go of her, ever again.

A compelling desire to kiss her husband seized Bailey and she slowly turned over.

"Kiss me, please kiss me," she demanded.

They held each other, making out like teenagers on a hot date. He kissed down her neck to the tops of her breasts and gazed hungrily at her nipples, long, hard and protruding.

When her husband lowered his head and his lips closed around a bullet hard bud, Bailey arched her back and cried out. His hunger was vast and his sucking, hard and needy. She instructed him on how to use his teeth to nip and nibble the crinkled ends.

Hot currents of raw sensation jolted Bailey's creaming pussy. She held Jay's head, reveling in the feelings that coursed through her body.

"Oh Jay...my darling...it feels sooo good..."

Jay suckled the tumescent flesh and lightly stabbed his tongue at the ends as Bailey asked. Her groans of pleasure excited him and he wanted to please her and satisfy her desires.

For a long time, Jay suckled and licked, his appetite for Bailey's nipples was endless. But, he gradually stopped and Bailey was panting breathlessly. Since that day in the kitchen, when she wiggled her butt at him, he had an overwhelming desire to lick her pussy.

"Can I make you cum? I really want to," his demeanor was innocent and eager. He obviously desired to please her and Bailey gazed at Jay with her loins ablaze.

Always reluctant when it came to performing cunnilingus, Bailey was surprised when he whispered his desire in her ear.

"Oh Jay, yes my darling, yes..."

Jay kissed over her flat belly and his face disappeared between her thighs. As he nuzzled her mound, he looked up at Bailey with a confused expression.

With her guidance, Bailey's shorts and panties came off together. Tentatively, he lapped her juicy engorged slit and what he lacked in skill, he made up for in determination. The sight of his face buried between her thighs brought her to a crackling orgasm.

Bailey was staring intently at Jay as he ate her pussy. Her juices were overflowing and he happily swallowed the pungent nectar. The heady taste was addicting and he silently pledged to suck her pussy whenever she wanted him to.

In one afternoon, they had progressed beyond Bailey's wildest expectations. Finally, she was naked and Jay was holding her with his head on her shoulder as his hands gently roamed her back and butt, giving an occasional squeeze. The sensation was exquisite.

Bailey looked at Jay with something akin to adoration and understood his need to please her and give her pleasure. Nothing can replace love, the most powerful aphrodisiac a human being can experience and she hoped one day they'd be able to suck and fuck each other until they were totally spent.

"Why do you look so happy?" she asked a smiling Jay.

"Because I'm with you," he whispered.

Bailey's heart swelled with emotion. Then she realized something and her hand dropped to his crotch, encountering a very hard object.

"I forgot about you," she stated. The concern on her face touched Jay.

The sensation of Bailey's hand on his erection was very intense for Jay and he moaned.

"Oh Bailey, that feels...so good."

Jay's breathless words thrilled Bailey. She wanted to go down on him and suck his cock until he screamed her name. He weakly protested as she moved down his body until she was crotch level and whipped his boxers off. The head was weeping pre-cum as she grasped the shaft and licked.

Jay was panting as the sensation from her tongue was almost unbearable. When the head disappeared in her mouth and she sucked, he thought he'd died and gone to heaven.

Bailey's lips worked steadily up and down his shaft with a light sucking motion on the way up. His balls felt like priceless jewels in her fingers and his salty pre-emission was seeping into her throat.

"Bailey...Bailey..." he was moaning her name and it almost brought her to tears as emotion roared through her body.

Grasping the base, Bailey deep throated his rod and sucked. She felt the head swell and his body grow rigid.

"Bailey...oh...Bailey...oh...Bailey!" he was screaming her name.

Jay's cock erupted, spewing warm thick jism into her mouth and she gulped it down. It kept coming as spurt after spurt splashed on her tongue. He collapsed back onto the bed and she felt his body shaking.

"Are you alright?" she asked, and lay on top of him hold his quaking form.

"It was so...intense..." his voice was breathless.

Bailey smiled, her cheek pressed against his chest as an overpowering sensation of contentment enveloped her. For the rest of the afternoon, they cuddled and spooned lost in the love they felt for each other.

During the week, they gave each other hugs and light kisses whenever possible. Symbolically another veil, a dark cloud lifted and the atmosphere in the house seemed airy, brighter. Bailey wanted to ask him to move into her room and spend the nights with her but she feared it was too soon and his refusal would hurt her.

But, there were challenges, serious challenges ahead that would require a lot of patience on Bailey's part. The issue of intercourse in particular and the enormous feelings of inadequacy that Jay felt about his size would be the worst roadblock to a satisfying sex life.

The next Sunday, Bailey found Jay to be tense and nervous. The look in his eyes told her that the ghost of Andre', the awful memories were clouding his mind. She decided to take a step backward and they engaged in mutual masturbation. She showed him what felt good to her and where. The feeling of his fingers as they slid up and down her creaming slit was exquisitely sensual and she had a satisfying orgasm.

****

The bonds of improvement were tenuous and when a registered letter arrived, a summons for Bailey to appear at the divorce proceedings of Andre' and Jordan her heart sank in despair. When she showed it to Jay, his face fell and he dropped it on the table.

The entire sordid affair would be rehashed at the trial. Bailey knew she'd be forced to answer endless questions about every little detail. Jay's face was a mask of pain but he put his arms around her and held her tight. She broke down and cried her heart out.

In the days leading up to her court appearance, Bailey argued with Jay about his accompanying her. She thought it best that he not do so and spare himself anymore hurt but he nobly wanted to be there for her. It was agreed that he accompany her but remain in the hotel room.

But, with a week to go before they left for Los Angeles, Jay's attitude changed and he was more moody and sullen. Bailey attributed his depressed demeanor to her court date and the unpleasant memories of Los Angeles.

The day arrived and Bailey sat in the back of the courtroom listening to the testimony from the private investigator, there were sound recordings and she recognized her voice, either talking or panting or howling in ecstasy. The humiliation continued when she was called to testify and she had to look at Andre' and Jordan as they sat at opposing tables.

Andre' actually smiled at Bailey but she loathed him now. Loathed him for making it so easy for her to cheat on and betray her husband. In essence, he had set up the whole seduction but she went along willingly.

Bailey had to identify her voice on the tapes and her image in the photographs. Both counsels asked a myriad of questions about times and dates and frequency of relations. She managed to keep her composure but by the time court recessed for the day, Bailey was exhausted.

When Bailey left the courtroom, the tears flowed but she would have to continue the next morning. In the hotel coffee shop, they ate a light dinner in silence.

That night Bailey lay in bed crying quietly, trying not to disturb Jay sleeping in the bed across the room. But, she heard Jay tossing and turning. He couldn't sleep either and his depressed mood concerned her.

The next morning, Bailey had to relive her last day at Andre's when Jordan sprang her trap. It was rehashed in minute detail from the moment Bailey arrived until the moment she drove away. Photos of her and Andre' by the pool were produced and she had to identify herself once more.

Another round of questions from both counsels and finally Bailey was excused. Her testimony had been honest and forthright. Jordan had glared at her most of the time and with good reason.

Jay was outside the courtroom and she collapsed into his arms. She wondered how much of her testimony he had heard because his face was blank, inscrutable.

The long ride back to Sacramento was spent in silence but it slowly dawned on Bailey that Jay was never called to testify. He had been there that day, watching her and Andre'.

"Did Jordan's attorney ever contact you about testifying?" she asked breaking the eerie silence.

Jay nodded his head.

"I told her I refused to testify and if they summoned me, I would be in contempt of court. They already had more than enough evidence."

"Did you ever meet with them?" she asked

"Yes, I agreed to meet with them and they showed me some of the incriminating evidence, looked pretty airtight to me. I would imagine it's going to cost Andre' a pretty penny." His tone was even.

Bailey was astonished, why didn't he discuss this with her?

"Why didn't you tell me?"

They were approaching a rest area and Jay pulled off the highway. He turned to face Bailey and he looked drained.

"Why? I'm tired Bailey and I feel worn out by all this. Why go over the same territory? I've tried to forget what I saw that day and the photographs of you and...him. It still makes me physically ill. I sat in Jordan's attorneys office and listened to recordings of you, telling Andre' how easy it was to deceive me, shouting his name when you had an orgasm...do you really want me to go on?"

Bailey shook her head no, tears springing to her eyes.

"You shamelessly pursued your own sexual pleasure with Andre'. What about me Bailey? You never stopped to consider what you were doing to me, did you?" Jay looked at her with an expression of desolation.

"Please Jay...don't do this..." she blubbered

"I want you to know what it was like the months of loneliness, our physical relationship gone. When you where at home, which wasn't very often, you were moody and barely spoke to me. I wracked my brain trying to figure out what I had done to you, can you imagine that...what I had done to you...its laughable."

Bailey gazed at her husband and her heart was close to breaking. Tears streamed down her face and she lowered her head in abject misery.

"Jay...please...I love you..."

"Let me ask you something, if you hadn't been caught, would it still be going on with me the cuckold husband at home?" he asked.

"Jay I swear to you...I was breaking it off with him that very day..."

"I don't believe you. I'd be the same stupid dufus whose wife was screwing her boss without any regard for him. I think we need to live apart for awhile until I see how I feel about all this. It's funny but I still love you. I just don't know if I can live with the pain,"

Bailey was close to hysteria.

"Jay...please don't do this...I love you..."

They drove the rest of the way with Bailey begging him not to go. They had to pick up Christopher and her son was thrilled to see them, especially Jay.

At home, Jay went to his room to pack while Bailey fed Christopher. Jay always fed him at dinner time.

"Jay...want Jay..." Christopher said with a questioning expression.

Bailey burst into tears.

"Jay...want Jay..." her son was saying louder and louder.

Suddenly, Jay appeared in the doorway

"Hey buddy...how's my good buddy," he said. Christopher's face lit up.

When Jay leaned in with a spoon full of strained carrots, the tyke put his arms around Jay's neck.

"Jay," he said with love in his voice.

Jay never left, he couldn't. In spite of everything, he loved Christopher with all his heart and soul.

Bailey's relationship with Jay was reduced to them acknowledging each others presence and discussing the mundane activities of the household. Jay seemed totally depressed and withdrawn. They missed therapy session after therapy session. For months, she begged and pleaded with Jay to go back and see Daria.

Bailey felt like she was living in hell. All the progress, the time and effort she put into rebuilding their relationship was gone. There were times during the day when she found herself crying for no reason.

Except for the time he spent with Christopher, Jay avoided Bailey like the plague. But, there was love in his heart for Bailey and one night she pleaded with him to return to therapy.

"I know I can never make up for what I did to you but...I love you...my heart is breaking...I'll say it again, I'm so sorry for the way I treated you...it was incredibly selfish on my part...I'm begging you...please Jay?"

Bailey's plea moved Jay and when she said her heart was breaking, something inside made him relent.

They were sitting in front of Daria looking sad and forlorn

Bailey recapped everything for Daria and she looked at them with a serious but annoyed expression.

"You two make a lovely pair. You deserve each other, you know that!" Her words were scathing.

Daria turned to Jay.

"You know Jay, I once told Bailey that I thought you were quite a catch but now..."

Jay looked at Daria with a shocked expression.

"How many times do you want Bailey to say she's sorry, for the rest of her life? She made a mistake, a pretty big one but we all make them in our lifetime, in one way or the other. Don't you believe her when she says that she loves you? Do you love her?" she asked.

Jay loved Bailey. He was a fool in love.

"Yes, I love her..."

"Good, that's a start. Then you have to tell her that you forgive her, and really mean it, then, move on with the relationship. If you can't forgive her then you have to end it, as harsh as that may seem. Things will never be like they were before this happened but you have to be man enough to try and keep the past behind you. This beautiful woman loves you. For chrissakes, her son loves you. You may never find this again in your lifetime."

Jay was gaping at Daria.

She's right Jay kept thinking. What happened has to be put behind us and move on, otherwise...

Bailey's eyes were awash with tears when Jay turned to her and smiled.

"I love you," he blubbered.

They both stood and embraced each other.

"Do you forgive me Jay?" she asked, her eyes searching and full of need

"Yes, I love you so much."

"Oh darling, I'll always love you, please believe me," she said, and the look in Bailey's eyes told him she was speaking the truth.

"You know, I don't make enough money doing this job" Daria said wistfully and to no one in particular.

Daria reiterated the need for them to go slow and build their relationship gradually.

"Go on dates, do fun things, go to the movies, hell go parking afterward but remember, it's like starting over."

They followed Daria's advice. The dating turned out to be a lot of fun as it stretched out over months with kissing, hugging and hand holding a mainstay. One Saturday night after dinner and a movie they parked at lover's lane.

"Do you think we're the oldest people here?" Bailey said, looking out her window.

As Jay gazed at Bailey, he thought she looked lovelier than ever and his heart was beating with emotion. He wanted her; he wanted her very much but he was terrified. In Jay's mind, his size was average at best and he would never be able to satisfy Bailey. He felt totally inadequate.

They moved to the back seat for more comfort and kissed up a storm.

Bailey had endured the months of kissing and hand holding. Her body was screaming for Jay and she wanted to make love to him like she never wanted with anyone else.

"I want you Jay. I want you now," she moaned.

Bailey forced him on his back and groped for his erection. But, when she looked at Jay, it was there, the shadow of Andre' in his eyes and her heart sank to her knees. She slumped against the door and started to cry.